04x15 - Prom Night at Hater High

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

04x15 - Prom Night at Hater High

Post by bunniefuu »

One tree hill season 4 episode 15

Prom Night at Hater High

Flash back:

Brooke: Got it, let's get out of here!

Principal Turner: Ohh, ohh, what do we have here?

Haley: Principal Turner is jsut really pissed right now, he's on a major witchunt. You're like prime suspect.

Brooke: Why would you do that?

Rachel: You're my friend Brooke.

Peyton: You know I love him, but I never meant for my love for him to hurt you.

Brooke: Thank you Peyton.

Mouth: I could kiss you for ever.

Shelly: I'm a Clean Teen. I'm the Clean Teen! This was goodbye.

Rachel: Chase is into smart-born-again-virgin Brooke, not stupid-sluty-who-cheated-on-the-calculus-test Brooke.

Brooke: I could easily have sex with him if I wanted to.

Everyone: Party!

Haley: That is for getting me fired, and that is for trying to sleep with my husband.

Brooke on TV: Come on I can't believe I'm doing this, I would die if anybody knows this Nathan.

Nathan on TV: Don't worry. No one will ever know.

Two years earlier:

Bevin: I think the lime went in my shirt!

Nathan: I'll get it later. Thanks buddy, hey you're next, let's go. Hey! Baby come here. I need [...]

Peyton: Why don't you spit in my mouth next time, it would be sexier!

Nathan: Hey! What is your problem?

Peyton: Well you mean Iwhy I won't let you mouth me in front of the entire basketball team after you almost made out with half of the cheerleading squad?

Nathan: Yeah, pretty much.

Peyton: I am so sick of this! All you care about is getting drunk and having sex! Hey!

Nathan: You left out basketball.

Peyton: No. I left out that you're an inconsidering bastard and we are through.

Nathan: For ten minutes this time or until tomorrow, I didn't know how to plan by night.

Peyton: How is for ever more? Now you can screw all the [...] you want.

Brooke: I'm drunk.

Nathan: Peyton dumped me.

Brooke: So you guys really broke up?

Nathan: Yeah. Need another drink?

Brooke: No.

Nathan: Oh, never mind, you're good.

Brooke: What are you doing?

Nathan: Oh, just have a little fun, don't worry.

Brooke: Just promise you'll erase it.

Nathan: Done.

Brooke on TV: Hold on. No, I can't believe i'm doing this. I would die if anybody knows this Nathan.

Nathan on TV: Don't worry. No one will ever know.

Brooke: Peyton, I don't know what to...

GENERIC

Rachel: Well, it cold have been worse. You could have got your ass kicked by a pregant girl of half your size.

Brooke: The day is still young.

Rachel: Right, so I have to ask: who's really the big brother?

Brooke: Rachel! I can't believe I have a black eye the day of prom. You know if it wasn't for you everybody would be calling me Queen of Slut right now.

Rachel: After I talk to Principal Turner, you might just have the title. I have to get my punishment for stealing the test. Maybe he'll spank me.

Brooke: I wish you'd let me go with you. I'm the one who was failing.

Rachel: That's not a good idea. See, this problem calls for little clothes and lots of flirting, and no one wants to flirt with a one-eyed girl. No offense. Huh, haven't you seen enough of Brooke last night? Or you're here for the deleted scenes?

Lucas: How are you holding up?

Brooke: I never meant for it to happen Luke, I was just really drunk and, Peyton broke up with Nathan, and, have I mentioned I was like really, really drunk? How mad is she?

Lucas: She was still pretty upset when I left her last night.

Brooke: You think?

Lucas: It could be worse, you could be Nathan right now.

Nathan: Haley, please, come out. Hey.

Haley: Why didn't you tell me about Brooke ever? Really, I mean, did you just wanna like not ruin the suprise of me seeing it on tape in front of our entire class?

Nathan: No, I didn't tell you because it happened a long time ago and it didn't mean anything.

Haley: If it didn't mean anything then why did you put it on tape? And why do, why do you keep the tape? Do you like use it?

Nathan: No! I forgot I even had it! I didn't tell you because it happened before I met you. I didn't think it would do any good to bring up the past.

Haley: You know this is just the worst time for something like this to happen.

Nathan: Because of prom tonight?

Haley: Not because of prom, because I'm pregnant and I'm [...], and now that you mention it, I do have to go help decorate because I promised Brooke!

Nathan: Haley I'm really sorry.

Haley: Yeah. Welcome home Mrs Scott!

Deb: I'm sorry I left the house like this.

Nathan: Whatever mom, just clean it up.

Lucas: You're still upset?

Peyton: No something like that you forget about pretty quick!

Lucas: Dumb question, I guess. Hopeful prom will take your mind off this whole thing.

Peyton: Yeah, should be fun. Maybe my cheating ex-boyfriend will ask me to dance or I'll get to share some punch with my whore of an ex-friend.

Lucas: I know this sucks, ok, but you shouldn't let it ruin the prom.

Peyton: No, it shouldn't but it does.

Lucas: For what it's worth, I saw Brooke this morning, and she feels horrible about it.

Peyton: So the first thing you did this morning was go and see Brooke?

Lucas: It was on the way!

Peyton: Yeah, you know what else is on the way, my front door, shut it when you leave.

Brooke: That really did happen. I always kinda pretend that it was just a bad dream.

Nathan: No, that happened.

Brooke: I guess it's easy for you to remember it since you have a tape that you can watch over and over and over again.

Nathan: I never watched the tape, Brooke. I didn't even know it was still around. I just destroyed it this morning.

Brooke: Great. That's gonna help everyone else to see it.

Nathan: I know. I'm sorry.

Brooke: It's not all your fault Nate, I mean, my memory of that night is hazy at best, but I'm pretty positive you didn't have a g*n up to my head.

Nathan: I know it was only two years ago, but it feels like a different lifetime.

Brooke: Hey, I know eactly how you feel. I'm not proud of who I used to be either. God. How's Haley.

Nathan: I spent the night apologizing to our bedroom door. And when she finally did come out it was to tell me that she had to decorate for prom. Why aren't you there?

Brooke: Because Haley's there, and Peyton's there, and I'm gonna avoid seing them until the last possible second.

Nathan: Well, I need to go make my rounds. I've got a lot of apologizing to do today.

Brooke: Yeah, I'll tell her you came by.

Nathan: No. Don't. Please.

Brooke: Okay.

Nathan: Anyway, like I said, I'm sorry.

Brooke: Me too. I guess when you get drunk and have sex at a party you do have to deal with it eventually.

Mouth: Hey, Shelly, it's Mouth. Plesae, call me back. It's huh, it's Mouth.

Brooke: Sorry I'm late.

Haley: That's what you're apologizing for?

Brooke: Well i'm sorry about the other thing too, but...

Haley: Were you gonna tell me about you and Nathan ever?

Brooke: Honestly no. Haley we didn't know each other back then and when am I supposed to bring something like that, at a basketball game? R.A.V.E.N.S. Ps I slept with your husband once a long time ago?

Haley: I guess.

Bevin: You really shouldn't be upset. Nathan used to hook up with everyone!

Brooke: Bev...

Peyton: Duck, duck, duck, bitch.

Brooke: Peyton. Peyton I am so sorry okay, what else do you want me to say?

Peyton: Oh I want you to say 'punch me in the face again Peyton, please, I deserve it'.

Brooke: Okay. You're not exactly perfect here either.

Peyton: Oh that's right you cut me out of your life, made me feel guilty for kissing Lucas, when you were screwing Nathan behind my back!

Brooke: And you guys were broken up.

Peyton: You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. But you're a backstarving whore and you know it. Hey! Good luck with your cheating girlfriend.

Nathan: Hey. I just went to school to find you and Bevin says you left.

Haley: Well Bevin doesn't know when to shut up!

Nathan: What are you doing?

Haley: These are all the tapes that I can find, cause the thought of you brooking yourself to yourself and Brooke really makes me sick.

Nathan: Baby, there are not anymore tapes.

Haley: Really, because Bevin says that you've been with a lot of girls, so I'm thinking you probably put yourself on tape with at least one or two of them.

Nathan: Hey, Bevin doesn't know when to shut up.

Haley: Okay, okay, you know, you know what I want? Here's what I want. I want a list of every girl that you've ever been with. So there won't be anymore surprises.

Nathan: You want me to write a list of every single girl I've eve..?

Haley: No, no I guess not every single girl you can cross Peyton, Brooke and my sister off of that list!

Nathan: Look you really think that's a good idea?

Haley: Yeah and you know what, here! I'll make it easy for you! Take the phone book, and just cross off the name of every girl you haven't been with!

Nathan: I don't wanna do this.

Haley: Why? I can give you mine. You! See? That wasn't so hard!

Lucas: Hey... You were right. I should have talked to you first, I'm sorry.

Peyton: It's ok.

Lucas: I like the red dress.

Peyton: You won. It's Brooke's.

Lucas: Why do you have it?

Peyton: So she doesn't.

Lucas: Okay, don't you think stealing Brooke's prom dress is going a little bit too far?

Peyton: No. I think going a little too far is making your friend feel like a whore when you've done worse.

Lucas: Didn't we kinda do the same thing to her?

Peyton: We had sex? That's funny I don't really remember it, it must not have been very good!

Lucas: We didn't have sex, but, we did sneak around behind her back.

Peyon: Do you ever, actually defend the person you're dating?

Lucas: Look, Peyton, I know you're upset, okay, but I also know that you can take the high road. This is completely beneath you!

Peyton: Like Nathan beneath Brooke or was that Brooke beneath Nathan?

Brooke: Can you lit it?

Mouth: Hi Brooke. You ok?

Brooke: Oh I don't know, is it ok that million dollar bitchy gave me a black eye the day of my senior prom?

Mouth: No.

Brooke: Is it ok that Peyton went after Lucas not once but twice, while we were dating?

Mouth: No.

Brooke: Yeah. Is it ok that she chased Chase off by screaming at me in front of everyone?

Mouth: 'Chase Chase'.

Brooke: Why is this funny?

Mouth: It's not. Is there anything I can do?

Brooke: Yeah. Actually you could push Peyton in front of a bus for me!

Mouth: I'm just gonna go over there!

Lucas: Wow, please tell me one of these dresses isn't Brooke's.

Karen: No, actually Dan is chaperonning at the prom and he asked me to chaperon with me.

Lucas: You wanna go to my prom with the guy who left you right after yours.

Karen: Look we're just going as friends. What are you doing?

Lucas: I'm looking for my real mom.

Karen: Look, I, I just thought it would be fun. But, if it's gonna upset you, I guess I'll just stay home alone another night. I'm used to it. I've done it for seventeen years.

Nathan: What are you doing?

Dan: Oh Nathan I didn't hear you come in.

Nathan: There's no wonder I can't dance.

Dan: I [...] you need someting?

Nathan: I scewed up, and, huh, if there's something you know about it's screwing up.

Dan: You left out basketball.

Nathan: Dad it's pretty bad this time.

Dan: Daunte bad or fail test bad?

Nathan: 'Me and Brooke made a sex tape a few years back and it just got out' bad.

Dan: Brooke Davis? Nice.

Nathan: and now, Haley wants me to write a list of everygirl I've ever slept with.

Dan: Oh, no. Bad idea. That would just make things worse. Give her some time, she'll calm down but do not write that list Nathan. I wouldn't.

Nathan: I'll write the list. Oh, no, no, I thought that's what you wanted.

Haley: No, no, thats' not what I wanted. I wanted you not to be able to write a list. How am I supposed to compete with all the girls that you've been with.

Nathan: You don't have to compete with all the girls.

Haley: All the girls? How many girls have you slept with Fabio?

Nathan: I don't know, I never thought about it.

Haley: Honey, that is why I asked you to write the list in the first place, so please just do what I'm asking you to!

Brooke: Hi.

Chase: Hey. Sorry I couln't talk really I was just thinking about what happened.

Brooke: It's ok. I'm sorry my past keeps coming back to haunt us. I have a lot of skeletons in my closet and aparently half of them are naked.

Chase: I've been able to accept a lot of your history Brooke, but you know mine too. You know that my bestfriend slept with my girlfriend just like you slept with Peyton's boyfriend.

Brooke: No it wasn't like that, they broke up, and...

Chase: I know prom is important to you so we can still go, but after that we can't be together.

Brooke: Then it should just be over now cause I don't wanna go to prom with someone who doesn't wanna be with me.

Chase: You said no more surprises. I'm sorry.

Brooke: Open up Peyton!

Peyton: Or what you'll huff and puff and blow my house down?

Brooke: Yes. Chase broke up with me are you happy now?

Peyton: I don't know, did you tape it?

Brooke: That thing with Nathan and I happened a long time ago Peyton and you guys were broken up.

Peyton: Well in case you don't remember Nathan and I broke up all the time!

Brooke: Oh, really, how could I forget, that's all that your relashionship ever was Peyton, just a string of miserable one night stands thrown together.

Peyton: There you described your life with like every guy in Tree Hill.

Brooke: It was one time and it meant nothing!

Peyton: Well that mean something to Chase, and it meant something to me!

Brooke: You know what meant something to me? You and Lucas having an ongoing affair behind my back! Because PS, we weren't broken up either time that you went after him!

Peyton: Okay, you're right, my fault. You see I was stupid cause I thought I ruined our friendship, when you ruined it a long time ago, we were never friends.

Brooke: Oh, get...!

Lucas: Hey.

Nathan: Hey. You're the next stop on the Nathan Scott apology tour.

Lucas: I thought that tour was sold out!

Nathan: Are you pissed about the tape?

Lucas: No, actually I was relieved to know it wasn't you and Peyton. Could it have been you and Peyton?

Nathan: Look is it makes you feel any better, Haley destroyed every other tapes in the house.

Lucas: She's pretty upset huh?

Nathan: Well she's still talking to me, so that's something. And so are you, so, does that mean we're cool?

Lucas: Oh, yeah man, we're cool. I already knew you were an ass back then! Oh you know what? Speaking of... our dad asked my mom to prom.

Nathan: That explains the dancing. Does she wanna go?

Lucas: Yeah! It's a bad idea, right?

Nathan: Well six monhs ago I would have said 'Hell yeah!', but, now I'm not so sure.

Lucas: Why, what's changed?

Nathan: Dan has! He took the blame for Daunte, I mean, he was ready to spend the rest of his life in jail for something he didn't do!

Lucas: But does that change everything he's done in he past?

Nathan: No. No it doesn't but, if your mom was ready to give him a second change, then, maybe you should too. I have a lot of people to apologise to so...

Lucas: Yeah.

Nathan: Hey, your mom's pretty smart Luke, and besides, it's her life.

Skills: Man you can't just leave a message about not going to prom and just hang up.

Mouth: If Shelly's not going I'm not going either.

Skills: Oh look dude I'm sorry about Shelly man. But this is your last prom. You're gonna just let some girl take that away from you?

Mouth: She wasn't some girl she was the girl.

Skills: Yeah she was the girl and she broke up with you. Which means she wasn't the girl.

Mouth: It isn't really making me feel any better.

Skills: I'm not trying to make you feel better, I'm trying to make you to go to prom. Look, Fergie and Jung, they're going to prom, you think they got date? No. Prom isn't gonna be about it dude, maybe it's about just, having a good time with your friends!

Mouth: Oh, I never wanna get the word 'friend' again. At my funeral, on my tumbstone we'll probably read 'Marvin McFadden, friend'.

Skills: Yeah and the place'll probably be packed cause everybody love you dude. Besides, it's probably better than 'Here lies Mouth, the guy was a jack-ass'. You're going to prom, man.
Rachel: What's up, [...]? When does [...] start?

Brooke: Shut it squeeks. Thanks to Peyton, Chase broke up with me.

Rachel: So it's her fault now? Didn't you f*** her BF when you too were BFFs?

Brooke: They were broken up!

Rachel: Well, maybe Chase just doesn't want to go to prom with someone who looks taugher than him.

Brooke: Oh no he said prom had nothing to deal with it. He said he'd still go with me but when it was over so were we.

Rachel: Sounds like Cinderella. Except the prince is a virgin and the pumpkin is... a fatter pumpkin.

Brooke: Yeah? Which evil step-sister are you?

Rachel: The one that got expelled. And FWI: I think Turner might ba gay.

Lucas: Ouhh, you're gonna get revenge?

Haley: No, I was just cleaning up around here, this place seems dirtier somehow.

Lucas: Ahhh, remember when we thought how coller it would be to hang out with the popular kids?

Haley: I don't think I ever said that mister Lucas Sawyer.

Lucas: Somebody wrote that on my notebook!

Haley: Ohh ok. How's Peyton?

Lucas: Not well. I don't get it you know, it's been two years, she's acting like it just happened!

Haley: Luke ,she just found out about it for her it did just happen.

Lucas: Still, she shouldn't be this upset.

Haley: Luke, it sucks to be betrayed by somebody that you love, but then to find out in front of everybody is really humiliating. You need to be nice to her.

Lucas: Wow! Who says I'm not being nice?

Haley: Well, however nice you're being, it's not enough. You've got to let her know that you're there for her and that you're nothing like her ex-boyfriend.

Lucas: Nodded. But for the record, Nathan's nothing like your ex-boyfriend either.

Haley: Nodded.

Mouth: I heard you got expelled. I'm sorry.

Rachel: My parents are flying me first class to meet them on vacation. I'll finally get to spend some time with them. Just had to get kicked out of school to do it... again.

Mouth: Maybe that why you do it. Aren't you gonna say goodbye to everyone?

Rachel: Yeah. Bye Haley, here's the tutor key I stole. Bye Nathan, sorry for almost getting your uncle k*lled. Bye Lucas, sorry for actually getting your uncle k*lled. Bye Tree Hill High, really sorry for the whole time capsule thing... No, I think I'll spare everyone the goodbyes.

Mouth: When do you leave?

Rachel: Booked on a flight tonight.

Mouth: So you won't be at prom?

Rachel: Don't look so sad. You'll barely have the same goal while you're dancing with your hot new girlfriend.

Mouth: She broke up with me.

Rachel: I've always hated her. Are you ok?

Mouth: Not really. And now I have to go to prom alone.

Rachel: You won't be there alone. I told like five guys I'd go with them.

Mouth: Still, I would have loved to dance with you one last time. I mean the only dance we ever had was after the sh**ting, and I'd kinda like to erase that one.

Rachel: Yeah I would have liked that.God knows I haven't left too many great memories about it.

Mouth: You left me with some.

Rachel: Thanks Mouth. That means a lot. That Clean Teen girl doesn't know what she's missing!

Peyton: Seriously you are egging my house!

Brooke: Well you're gonna give my dress back to me the guy at the store told me you had it, described to well your bony ass!

Peyton: Well go naked think of all the time you're gonna save, hooking up with someone else's boyfriend.

Brooke: You want to talk. You are wanting to talk Peyton. Okay so you said we were never friends huh? It never meant anything to you!?! Fine. Wanna see something else? Here is a picture of you and Lucas, on my birthday, so who's the whore now? God just let go! Stop it! Stop just let go! I'm the one with no boyfriend no prom just with a black eye! You're going to prom with the guy you love so you win! Ok Peyton you win! Why do you even care anymore?

Peyton: Why do I care? Brooke this has been one of the worst years of my life! And I needed my bestfriend more than ever and you cut me out because I was honest with you, and you were never ever honest with me!

Brooke: Peyton...

Peyton: You made fun of my mom's death Brooke. You knew her, you cried with me when she d*ed, and now, you use it as a punchline for a joke to hurt me! Well it hurt, it did, but not anymore cause you and me, we're done! And you're right, she's dead, as far as I'm concerned so are you.

Lucas: Hi.

Peyton: Hi.

Lucas: Can we just put this whole thing behind us, and have a good time at prom?

Peyton: I'm not going.

Lucas: Why? Did something else happen?

Peyton: No, I just don't care about prom.

Lucas: Peyton. We don't have to see Brooke. It'll be fun. I promise you that.

Peyton: It's not about Brooke I just really don't wanna go anymore. You can still go if you want.

Lucas: Look I, I think you're gonna regret not going. I know that I'll regret not going with you.

Peyton: I just can't. I'm sorry.

Lucas: Oh I really hope you change your mind, because I'm coming back later and I'm picking you up. And if you open that door, I know that you're gonna look beautiful, and that we're gonna have a great night. And if not I guess I'm going alone.

Nathan: Here's the list. But it's not the list of every girl I've ever been with.

Haley: What is it?

Nathan: It's the list of every girl I've ever been in love with, and your name is the only one that's on it, it's the only one that matters.

Haley: Nathan...

Nathan: The other list would have just been garbage okay, of a person that I'm not proud of.

Haley: It's really sweet, but...

Nathan: But, you want the other list. [...]

Brooke: Wow, you're actually leaving I guess I should be packing too.

Rachel: Why, I didn't invite you.

Brooke: No, because this is your house and... this is your house isn't it? You didn't like marry and k*ll some old guy you burried in the basement?

Rachel: I wish. My parents won't be back for a while, so you have some time.

Brooke: I feel really guilty you got expelled for something I did.

Rachel: Please. I practically forced you to cheat. Besides, for me getting expelled equals getting tanned. You had more to lose with your Clothes over Bros deal.

Brooke: Thank you Rachel. I don't know why you did it, but thank you.

Rachel: I did it cause you're my friend, and do something for me, and make things right with Peyton.

Brooke: Yeah but she said I was dead to her.

Rachel: And you blame her? You're wrong and you know it. You slept with her boyfriend...

Brooke: They were broken up!

Rachel: ... who, broken up or not, is off limits. And then why don't you forgive her for doing the same thing to you?

Brooke: Well fine. That's not the [...] calling the whore a slut. You hit on Nathan knowing he was married!

Rachel: I know. But I suck. You're better than that. Work it out. It's no fun being the girl of no friends.

Brooke: Yeah, it's no fun being the girl of no boyfriend either.

Rachel: No kidding. What's with the Clean Teens anyway? I mean, first Shelly dumps Mouth, then Chase dumps you. They should have a new slogan. We break hearts, not hymens.

Brooke: Shelly broke up with Mouth? I saw him this morning, he, he didn't say anything.

Rachel: He probably didn't wanna pound onto your probs the way Peyton pound onto your face, but, he's pretty broken up about it. It's my limo. Thanks for being my friend, you cheating whore!

Brooke: Thanks for being my friend, you crazy bitch. Sorry I got you expelled, again.

Rachel: It's ok, I'm used to it.

Brooke: Rachel. Okay, I've never thought I'd say this but I'm gonna miss you.

Rachel: Yeah. You too.

Lucas: I think you should wear this one. Listen I'm sorry I got weirded out earlier.

Karen: It's ok. When he asked me that was my initial reaction too. And my second. And my third.

Lucas: So, why did you agree to go?

Karen: I don't know. I thought it would be fun.

Lucas: I just, I just don't wanna see you get hurt. But if going to prom with... Dan is gonna make you hapy then you should go.

Karen: There was a small part of me that was hoping you'd tell me not to go.

Lucas: I still could...

Karen: I'll be fine.

Lucas: Ok. But no slow dances ok?

Nathan: You names him Nathan?

Peyton: Why? He screwed my best friend?

Nathan: I'm sorry, ok. I know I'm late I should have been here two years ago.

Peyton: Well why weren't you?

Nathan: Because I was a jerk.

Peyton: Why Brooke? Did you really hate me that much?

Nathan: No I didn't hate you! I just didn't care about anybody but myself. Look, I hooked up with Brooke because she was drunk and I was a bastard. It didn't mean anything. It's just a mistake we both wanted to forget.

Peyton: It explains why you taped it.

Nathan: Have I mentioned I was a stupid jerk? Look, when you get to prom...

Peyton: I'm not going.

Nathan: Hey, I know you're mad at me and Brooke, but don't take this out on Lucas.

Peyton: I'm not. I just don't care, I'm you two years ago!

Nathan: No you're not. You never were. Why do you think you stayed with me when I treated you so bad?

Peyton: I'm a masochist.

Nathan: Because you cared. That's who you are. You care about Lucas because you know he loves you and you probably still care about me and Brooke because you know we love you too. Just face it, Peyton, you care. So get dressed, and go with Lucas. I'll see you there.

Skills: Look like you made the right call Mouth!

Mouth: I guess so. But I always thought I would loose my virginity with my prom date not my prom date with my virginity!But at least I have my friends right?

Brooke: Would you go to prom with me Marvin McFadden?

Mouth: What about Chase?

Skills: There's no ex about Chase fool!

Brooke: Clean Teens isn't really for me.

Mouth: Of course I'll go with you.

Brooke: Looks like we'll be a not so clean couple!

Skills: See Mouth? Being a friend sometimes pays off.

Mouth: Who says we're going as friends? Just go with it... See you guys there.

Fergie: What does he got that I don't?

Skills: A date.

Deb: Haley? Hi.

Haley: Hi.

Deb: I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to move in. It means a lot to me.

Haley: Yeah, sure, I mean, you know, you're family Deb. If you wanna get better we are here to help.

Deb: I also wanted to tell you that, whatever stupid thing Nathan might have done, I'm possibly to blame for it.

Haley: Trust me this one is all Nathan.

Deb: His only one models growing up were a spineless alcoholic mother, and a controling sociopathic father.

Haley: That doesn't excuse everything that he does though!

Deb: No! Of course not. But he's become a wonderful man, and it's all because of you. And I wanna thank you for that and ask you to forgive his short comings. Whatever grants he has, he learnt from you. Maybe you could return it. Have fun tonight.

Lucas: My mother will be here in a second.

Dan: I know this is tough for you Lucas but you can trust me.

Lucas: I trust her.

Dan: Wow, you look beautiful

Lucas: You look great.

Karen: Thank you. Both of you. You're not ready yet.

Lucas: Oh, only old people go to prom early mom.

Karen: Save your mom a dance would you?

Lucas: Sure. You know cause every kid wants to dance with his mom at prom.

Karen: You're not every kid, you're my kid.

Lucas: Have a good time at prom mom. And dad.

Nathan: Thank God. You look amazing.

Haley: Thanks. Notice anything different?

Nathan: You're smiling.

Haley: Anything... else?

Nathan: You're boot's off. Haley that's great, you can walk on it?

Haley: Yep, even better I'm gonna dance on it. I was gonna tell you last night, but your surprise kinda dropped mine.

Nathan: Sorry... again.

Haley: I know.

Nathan: And the list?

Haley: The list... I just read the one written by the man I fell in love with, I didn't need the one written by the other boy.

Nathan: You know how much I love you?

Haley: You'd better.

Nathan: We're gonna be late for prom.

Haley: Oh please, there's no wrong in being a little late there?

Bevin: Hey! Does this dress make my [...] look big?

Skills: Oh yeah!

Bevin: Thanks baby.

Guy: Don't walk with me dude, people are gonna thing we're together.

Fergie: Please! You could never get with Fergilicious!

Guy: Did you just say...?

Fergie: Yeah.

Brooke: It was really aweful. Peyton looked at me like I didn't even exist. I mean can't she hate me? At least if she hates me she still cares.

Mouth: You guys have been friends longer than me and Luke I mean, that's too long not to care.

Brooke: Yeah. I'm sorry I'm always [...] into you Mouth, do you wanna talk about Shelly or something?

Mouth: Not at all, no.

Brooke: Ok.if you do, I'm here. Thanks again for being my date. You've always been there for me, even now when everyone thinks that I'm a whore.

Mouth: Nobody thinks that!

Brooke: Oh my God.

Mouth: You might wanna step out of black light.

Brooke: She cares. She cares!

Deb: Oh you two look so cute. Wait there while I get the video camera!

Nathan: Sorry. Are you okay with this?

Haley: I so broke that camera.

Peyton: Lucas...

Derek: Hi Peyton! (he hits her!)