07x13 - Weeks Go by Like Days

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

07x13 - Weeks Go by Like Days

Post by bunniefuu »

Millicent : I said terrible things to Alex.

Millicent : I stole the dress from you, and I'm just sorry.

Brooke : You are not my model any more.

Clay : If you gonna sign with me, you need to know that I plan on falling completely and insanely in love with Quinn.

Haley : The record company wants me to tour in support of my new album. I'm supposed to leave next week.

Brooke : I think you should take another movie.

Julian : And what about us?

Brooke : I'm saying I need some time.

Julian : Alex! Hey! Alex!

Julian : Let's make our movie.

Alexander : I'm Alexander Coyne. I'm your new designer.

One Tree Hill – Season 7 Episode 13

OUTSIDE

Nathan : Don't call it a comeback. She's been here for years rockin' her peers and puttin' suckas in fear.

Haley : I'm gonna knock you out.

Jamie : Mama said knock you out.

Haley : I'm gonna knock you out.

Alls : Mama said knock you out. Okay.

Jamie : Good luck, mom.

Haley : Thanks, baby.

Nathan : Good luck.

Jamie : Remember it's Cleveland!

Haley : * Be safe and close, darlin' * * your heart is precious to me * * when you are exploring, remember all you see * * is only the view of the world * * from your flying machine * * so distant you wander * * you've lost your way, it seems * * pretending you're happy * * nobody else believes * * you're ever going to come down * * from your flying machine *

IN LOS ANGELES

Brooke : Clothes For Bros, COB's first venture into men's design. And to help launch our new line, I'd like to introduce you to our new creative consultant, and my co-designer, Alexander Coyne.

Alexander : Thank you, Brooke. Happy to be here.

Haley : * That blackbird, that robin * * that tiny honeybee * * I miss you, my lover * * you've gone through space and time to search for... *

AT THE DOCTOR

Doctor : So, how are you feeling today?

Alex : Better than yesterday.

Doctor : That's all you can ask for.

Haley : * These days you aren't* *keeping distinguished company* * The blackbird, the robin, that tiny honeybee * * I miss you, my lover * * You've gone through space and time * * To search for another * * won't you... * * Leave all the others behind *

OUTISIDE

Julian : You're good. So am I.

Haley : * Hold onto your hats, watch out for black cats * * all this bewitching has taken my lover away * * you're just precious to me * * when you are exploring, remember all you see * * is only the view of the world from your flying machine *

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Haley : Six weeks of mail. Six weeks of junk.

Jamie : See, this is the inside of the tour bus. And I had a bunk bed with a pull-down TV. And one night they made me an honorary roadie.

Quinn : Whoa!

Jamie : Us roadies do all the real work.

Haley : Hey, I heard that.

Quinn : This is so cool, Jamie.

Jamie : So, are you coming to the show tonight? It's the last one.

Quinn : You bet I am.

Jamie : Cool. You can meet my road dogs.

Quinn : See you later, buddy.

Haley : I swear he'd rather live on that tour bus. That's for you.

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Calliope : Coffee black 2 sugars

Victoria : Tastes like three. Uh...

Calliope : Calliope.

Victoria : God bless you. Um, my daughter is flying back today. We need to make a good impression, like answering the phone.

Calliope : Oh, of course, Ms. Davis.

Victoria : The phone. Answer it.

Calliope : Oh! Yes. Clothes Over Bros.

Calliope : Millicent? I'm sorry, she doesn't work here anymore.

IN FRONT OF THE COURT

Judge : Millicent Huxtable, you are before this court on a drunk-driving charge. Driving drunk is a selfish crime, and this court has no tolerance for it. You are heading down a dangerous path. Now, I understand you were just recently fired. You don't have a job...

Victoria : Your Honor... She does have a job. She works for me.

AT THE AIRPORT

Brooke : You work for me, remember?

Alexander : I know, boss. I just... I think the board liked me better.

Brooke : They like your track record of making a butt-load of money, and... Julian?

Julian : Brooke.

Brooke : Hi.

Julian : Hi.

Alexander : Hi. Alexander Coyne.

Julian : Julian Baker.

Brooke : It's... it's been...

Julian : six weeks. We haven't talked in six weeks, Brooke.

Brooke : How did you know I was coming home today?

Julian : I'm okay. And I didn't.

Brooke : Oh. Then why are you...

Alex : Julian! Sorry. The flight was late. I swear that ratty airline blanket gave me cooties.

Brooke : Of course.

Alex : Hey, Brooke.

Brooke : Alex. Bye, Julian.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Quinn : See. I told you. No spiders... nothing.

Haley : I'm sorry. I just haven't slept in this bed in weeks.

Quinn : Ugh, it happened one time when we got home from sleepaway camp.

Haley : One time, eight legs, and a friggin' hundred nightmares later! Ugh, bed, I've missed you.

Quinn : I missed my favorite baby sis!

Haley : So... the thing in the mail... is that what I think it is?

Quinn : Yeah. I'm divorced... officially.

Haley : Are you okay?

Quinn : I've been divorced for a while now. The paper just makes it official.

Haley : Clay probably makes it easier. What's up with you two?

Quinn : We're good, you know? I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. He's been out scouting, but we texted all the time. He comes home today.

Haley : And you're totally nervous, because you're doing that "I like a boy" face twitch.

Quinn : Face twitch. What...

Haley : Like...

Quinn : Shut up, Hales!

Haley : It's cute, really.

Quinn : Fine. Good luck with the black widow I saw on your pillow.

Haley : What?! I hate you.

ON THE STREET

Millicent : I know you don't do something for nothing, so what do you want, Victoria?

Victoria : I'm sorry, does that mean "thank you" in coke-whore land? Yes, I know about your little habit... And your sad, little compulsion to take dresses that don't belong to you. Are you still doing the dr*gs?

Millicent : Today? No.

Victoria : No or not yet?

Millicent : Are we done here?

Victoria : I'm sorry to hold you. You must have mirrors to clean. Look, I meant what I said in there. You can come back to Clothes over Bros... As my assistant.

Millicent : Why would you help me?

Victoria : Because, clearly, you need it. Look, it's a second chance, and believe me, they don't come around that often. The choice is yours.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Nathan : Jamie, come on.

Jamie : Sorry, dad. Had to get my tour-bus book to show Chuck and the guys. Bet they've never even see.

Nathan : Clay!

Clay : Hey, Nate. What's up, man?

Jamie : Uncle Clay!

Clay : What's up, buddy?

Jamie : Aunt Quinn, uncle Clay's here! Dude, got to tell you about the tour. Later, okay? I'll be in the car, dad.

Nathan : All right, Jamie. So, when'd you get in, man?

Clay : Landed this morning. I wanted to deliver the endorsement contracts in person.

Nathan : Oh... thanks, man.

Clay : Just taking care of my client.

Quinn : Clay, you're home!

Clay : Hey, there.

Nathan : Uh, well, Jamie's waiting. So, I... I better go. I'll see you guys.

Clay : Bye, Nate.

Quinn : Welcome home.

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Alexander : Oh well. I thinking we should celebrate

Brooke : Oh. I'm more of a vodka girl, and we have a lot of work to do.

Alexander : And we can do it later. Hey, we worked our asses off for six weeks, and the board loved the pitch. It's gonna be a hit. Oh, come on. A smile would be nice.

Brooke : One sip. Hit me.

Alexander : Um, so, what's the deal with you, that Julian guy, and the hot girl?

Brooke : Do you like your job?

Alexander : Uh, yeah.

Brooke : Then don't call skanky Alex "the hot girl," and don't ask me about Julian.

Alexander : Okay, sorry, it's just that, you know, we've been working together nonstop for weeks now, and all I know about you is that you like to order Chinese after midnight and you sketch well. You sketch great.

Brooke : Really great.

Alexander : Come on. my girlfriends all the time.

Brooke : I would hardly call your one-night stands " girlfriends." And I don't want to talk. Okay? I want to work. It's what I do when I'm pissed off.

Alexander : Yeah, well, especially with guys... hence the whole Clothes Over Bros empire. Look, Brooke, I know it's not my place, but, I mean, your work should be your passion, not a place you hide when your love life sucks.

Brooke : Well, my sucky love life has made me a very rich girl... rich enough to afford you. So, how 'bout you help me and earn your keep?

Alexander : Whatever you say, boss.

Brooke : I like it when you call me "boss."

Alexander : Well, I'm glad, boss. You know, that guy's a fool, by the way. That sucky love-life guy. I mean, what kind of idiot treats Brooke Davis poorly?

AT THE HOTEL ROOM

Alex : You've been so sweet to me. Thanks.

Julian : First-class treatment for the star of my movie. I need you rested and ready to sh**t next week.

Alex : Aye aye, captain.

Millicent : You're just a washed-up actress that's too dumb to realize she's chasing after a boy that has no interest in her.

Julian : You okay? I could call room service, get you some food, tea.

Alex : No, I'm fine. Just, uh... just taking it all in. Souvenirs from "Stupid land."

Julian : I didn't mean to stare.

Alex : It's okay. No more talk about me. I don't know if you know this, but I used to be self-centered. I was so "me, me, me, and my fab ass... me."

Julian : I never noticed Okay, I'm gonna go, let you settle in. Uh, I'll be on my cell if you need...

Alex : Don't worry. I'm good. I promise.

Julian : Okay. Bye.

Alex : Bye. Hey, Makenna. Where's the party?

NEAR THE RIVER COURT

Jamie : Life on the road was sweet. It was rock 'n' roll city to city, you know? Chillin' with my road dogs. One time, the bus driver even let me drive the bus.

Andre : You told us.

Chuck : Three times. You're on a loop, dude. Let's go.

Jamie : Hey, where are you going?

Chuck : Uh... karate practice. Like we do every Saturday. Our sensei is a time n*zi.

Alison : I'm glad you're back, Jamie.

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Julian : Welcome back. It would have been nice to get a call... E-mail, anything.

Brooke : We're taking some time apart.

Julian : And I backed off for six weeks, but... We need to talk now. We need to figure some things out together. If this is about you not being able to have kids, we should be talking about that. We should be talking about a lot of things.

Brooke : Things like Alex? How is she, by the way? Seems to be on the mend.

Julian : You want to talk about Alex? Okay.

Brooke : You told me that you want to save her, like you couldn't save your mom. What am I supposed to do with that?

Julian : Understand.

Brooke : I can't!

Julian : Oh, I see. So since you can't understand me working with Alex, you show up in town with some guy like we're playing a game?

Brooke : I'm not playing a game.

Julian : Really? You show up with a guy named Alexander. "Alex"? Right. No game here.

Brooke : My mother hired Alexander. He is consulting on my men's line! That's it!

Julian : Okay. I believe you. Imagine that. I believe you.

Brooke : Do you think that this has been easy for me?

Julian : How would I know, Brooke? You never talk to me about it!

Brooke : I've tried... you know what? I can't do this. I have a lot of work to do today.

Julian : Right. Of course. Clothes over bros.

AT THE RIVER COURT

Nathan : What happened to all your friends?

Jamie : I don't know. I tried to tell them about my summer, but they shut me down.

Nathan : Yeah? What did they do with their summer?

Jamie : I don't know.

Nathan : Did you ask, or did you do all the talking?

Jamie : I guess I was bragging a little bit.

Nathan : Yeah. Look, Jamie, you get to do a lot of cool stuff that other kids don't really get to do. NBA games. Rock tours. But the thing is, none of that stuff matters more than your friends. You know all my friends, right? They're pretty much all the same friends that I've had for a really long time.

Jamie : Was Skills always bald?

Nathan : Yeah. Pretty much. My point is, no matter how much cool stuff I get to do, none of it matters without my friends. All right?

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Haley : Knock, knock! Tickets, anyone?

Brooke : Haley! Hey. You could have left these at will call.

Haley : I can't leave a hug at will call. Missed you.

Brooke : Missed you, too.

Haley : So, excessive sketching. What's been going on?

Brooke : Nothing.

Haley : Brooke.

Brooke : It's me and Julian. I... I thought that this time apart was gonna help, and I just feel stuck.

Haley : Brooke, Julian loves you, and you love him. That is a good place to be stuck.

Brooke : Yeah. But this thing with Alex, Hales... Did you ever doubt Nathan, even for a second, during that whole mess with Renee?

Haley : I'm not proud of it, but, yeah, I did. And he kept telling me the whole time that it was nothing. Guess what... in the end, it was nothing.

Brooke : Yeah, but you're Nathan and Haley.

Haley : Brooke, I know trust has always been hard for you. But Alex isn't Peyton. And Julian is not Lucas.

AT CLAY’S BEACH HOUSE

Quinn : Want to know a secret?

Clay : Huh?

Quinn : I'm kind of nervous.

Clay : Why?

Quinn : I don't know. Because... 'cause I haven't seen you, and... You give me butterflies... there. I said it!

Clay : I was nervous, too.

Quinn : Really?

Clay : Yeah. After that whole public declaration about falling insanely in love with you?

Quinn : Great line, by the way.

Clay : Really? I was afraid that might have freaked you out.

Quinn : No. It was amazing... so romantic. And a big, huge moment.

Clay : That totally freaked you out.

Quinn : A little but only because it had the potential to be true. Or it has the potential to be true.

Clay : I tell you what. Let's take things slow. No pressure. No more big public declarations. Let's start small... Like a date.

Quinn : I could do a date.

Clay : Good. And then after the date, we can fall insanely in love.

Quinn : I could do that, too. What are you doing for lunch?

AT THE BAR

Victoria : Hello, Julian. I hear the chicken's good today.

Julian : Brooke and I are taking some time apart. I don't need you pushing another guy on her.

Victoria : I'm not pushing anything.

Julian : Victoria...

Victoria : Julian... I like you. But Brooke deserves to be with someone who has the good sense to want her over some no-talent actress. Well, if that's Alexander, then...

Julian ; I'm not interested in Alex.

Victoria : I've seen you with her. You may not be interested in her, but you like that she's interested in you. You want to stroke your ego? Don't break my daughter's heart to do it.

Julian : Brooke's heart was already broken when I met her. But you know that since you broke it.

I've been the one trying to mend it.

Victoria : Well, right now, you're not doing a good job. You want Brooke? Stand up and be that hero that you put in all your movies. Fight for her.

Julian : I have been. I can't fight for us by myself. Look... Victoria, I'm not the bad guy here. You want to help your daughter? Tell her that.

AT THE PARTY

Makenna : Hey, bitch. I thought you, like, d*ed or something.

Alex : No. That was your career.

Makenna : Damn. It was a joke. Chill.

Alex : Where's Millie?

Makenna : I don't know. Call 1-800-snow nose.

Millicent : What are you doing?!

Alex : Taking you home.

Millicent : Why?

Alex : Because nobody did it for me. Let's go.

Millicent : You did your good deed. Now you can go.

Alex : No, I'm coming in. We need to talk.

Millicent : Fine. Come in.

Alex : My God, Millie!

Millicent : Screw you, Alex.

AT CLAY’S HOUSE

Quinn : Wow. Olives, cheddar bunnies, and brownie bites.

Clay :And root beer.

Quinn : I am such a cheap first date.

Clay :You know, I haven't been home in a few weeks. There wasn't a whole lot in the kitchen to work with.

Quinn : Yeah, with this menu, you're not really gonna get a first-date kiss.

Clay :So you kiss on the first date.

Quinn : Never. Mnh-mnh.

Clay :So you're a tease. Oh, and here I was saving the last brownie bite for you.

Quinn : No, you don't! What...

Clay : mm, mm, mm. Mmm! Mm-hmm. So good. So tell me... best first-date story.

Quinn : Bobby Hobbs. I was 7, and he invited me over to play basketball in his driveway. I was a serious tomboy. When I got there, he slipped me a note that says, "will you be my girlfriend? Yes, no, maybe."

Clay :Get her done, Bobby Hobbs! What? Game respects game. So what'd you say?

Quinn : I said "yes." And then I b*at him in "horse" and made him cry like a little girl.

Clay :Remind me never to play ball with you.

Quinn : So... Today at the house, you seemed kind of awkward around me in front of Nathan.

Clay :Yeah, you know, I think it's best to keep it strictly professional around Nate.

Quinn : Yeah, but you told him you plan on falling insanely in love with me. Okay.

Doesn't mean I want to flaunt it in his face. It... it just felt weird, I guess.

Quinn : Okay. But if we're gonna date, have to date outside of this little world here at the beach house.

Clay :I know. You're right. You're beautiful, and you're right.

Quinn : Besides, I hear they have way better food in the real world.

AT CLOTHES OVR BROS

Alexander : Okay, well, I'm gonna go to my hotel, check, get some sleep. Unless you want to grab dinner, maybe review the designs.

Brooke : I can't. I have plans.

Alexander : Oh, so, she doesn't just work. Well, you're just full of surprises, Ms. Davis.

Brooke : Mm. Don't forget, we have a conference call with New York tomorrow morning, 10:00 a.m.

Alexander : Got it. Got it, boss.

Brooke : Attaboy.

Alexander : By the way... I know I'm here for the "clothes" part, but I'm also a good listener... If you ever need to talk about the "bros" part… Victoria.

Victoria : Alexander …He seems interested.

Brooke : Don't push, mom. It's just work.

Victoria : Honey, I don't want you to be with Alexander. I want you to be happy. Do you still love Julian?

Victoria : Well, he came to see me today, and I told him to fight for you. But he has been fighting, hasn't he? Look... Don't let this "taking space" be a long way to "goodbye."

Brooke : Bitchtoria is getting soft.

Victoria : I know. It's a tragedy. Speaking of tragedies, I saw Millicent today, and I offered her a job.

Brooke : Mom...

Victoria : I know. You're disappointed in her. But I want to help. I feel... responsible. I was the one that called the police the night of the DUI.

Brooke : Well, you weren't the one who made Millie get in the driver's seat and drive drunk! Mom, her getting pulled over that night might have saved someone's life!

Victoria : Well, maybe this will help Millicent. You're right. Bitchtoria is really getting soft.

AT THE HOTEL ROOM

Millicent : Why are you still here?

Alex : I'm staying until you talk to me.

Millicent : Well, God, what do you want to talk about? I went to court today for a DUI, I snort powder up my nose. And I'm by myself. Mouth moved to L.A. Can't blame him, right? He gave me a million chances. Eventually, I guess I ran out.

Alex : You never run out of chances as long as you give yourself one.

Millicent : Wow. Nice. What "b" movie is that from?

Alex : Rehab. The remake.

Millicent : Well, good for you. You're happy and better, and I'm the screwed-up one! Brava, bitch!

Alex : Be as nasty as you want. Be me. Don't care. I'm staying because I love you, and I'm not giving up on you.

Millicent : Stop being nice to me! Stop trying to help me! I said you were washed up and stupid, and then you tried to k*ll yourself. I'm … I'm sorry.

Alex : That was my own fault... giving up because I thought that it would be easier. Is that what you're doing? Giving up?

Millicent : I'm not as strong as you are, Alex.

Alex : I'm not strong. But I'm... I'm here. And so are you, and we're gonna get you back to your old self.

Millicent : I'm not sure I can get back there.

Alex : Yes, you can. You just pick a place and you start.

AT THE CONCERT

Jamie : Whoo! Hey, guys. So, you know her as Haley James Scott, but to me, she's the coolest mom ever. Please welcome my mom!

Haley : * The girl in the moon is alone * * with the stars and the spaceships * * the girl in the moon is alone * * and alive with the dust and the air * * nothing grows * * everything is moving * * but only goes in circles * * and no one to talk to is reason enough * * to be blue *

ON BACKSTAGE

Julian : Thanks.

Alex : What are you doing here? Rehab for my rep. It's the hottest ticket in town. Not showing up is more cause for gossip.

Julian : Oh. Okay. Well, uh... First day back. You hanging in there?

Alex : I'm good. I, uh, I went to go see Millie. You ever feel like you just want to save somebody?

Julian : I don't know. Maybe.

Alex : Well, you can't. I know. I got an "a" in rehab. Now I just got to apply it. I can Dr. Phil myself until I'm blue in the butt, but I have to get back out there, be around everything that tempts me, and learn to be okay without all the things I want but... can't have. Learn to be okay with everybody staring at these scars.

Julian : Well, how about you get used to that one tomorrow? Here. Here, put it on. Let them stare at that.

Alex : You don't have to do this.

Julian : No, it's research for our movie. Your... your character loves to wear men's watches at concerts.

Alex : No, she doesn't.

Julian : Tonight she does.

Haley : * The girl in the moon with her dreams* * has a steel-melting smile * * but the girl with the blues in the moon hasn't smiled in a long * * while blue, blue, blue *

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Victoria : Can I help you? Or are you gonna help yourself again?

Millicent : Is the job still open?

Victoria : I don't like to be made a fool of.

Millicent : I know.

Victoria : Very well. Then you can begin tonight. I don't know what "catastrophe" did with your filing system, but it's a mess.

Millicent : Calliope is amazing.

Victoria : She's no Millicent.

Millicent : Thank you, Victoria.

Victoria : Get to work.

Haley : *Blue, blue, blue *

OUTSIDE

Quinn : You know, no matter how many times I see my sister, I am still blown away.

Clay : Yeah, you James girls are pretty amazing.

Quinn : Look at you, Mr. Smooth.

Clay : Hey, I'm competing with the infamous Bobby Hobbs. Whatever happened to him, anyway?

Quinn : My infamous sister Taylor. Long story. Definite fourth-date material.

Nathan : Hey, Quinn. Clay.

Clay : What's up, Nate?

Nathan : Clay, can I talk to you for a sec?

Clay : Sure. Yeah, can you give us a minute?

Nathan : No problem.

Clay : Is everything all right?

Nathan : Yeah, everything's fine. I just wanted to talk to my friend. How was your trip, man? It's good. It's good.

Nathan : Good. All right, look, Clay... I stayed with you because you are a good agent and you're a good friend. And I got the agent, but, uh, I miss my friend. Okay?

Clay : Okay.

Nathan : Oh, and stop being weird around Quinn in front of me. It's awkward.

Clay : Yeah, I'm sorry about that, man.

ON BACKSTAGE

Jamie : Say "cheese," aunt Quinn.

Quinn : Jame! Saw you rocking out in the crowd earlier. Nice!

Jamie : Yeah. I got moves.

Quinn : It runs in the family.

Jamie : Really? Mama said you can't dance.

Quinn : That's so not fair! So you're sad it's the last show?

Jamie : No. I mean, it was fun for the summer. Now that I'm home, I miss it... I guess. My friends. My real life. I forgot how awesome it is. It feels so good to be home!

Quinn : Yeah. It's good to have a home.

Jamie : Yeah. It is. To the stage!

Haley : * Many times I've tried to tell you * * many times I've cried alone * * always I'm surprised how well * * you cut my feelings to the bone * * don't want to leave you really * * I've invested too much time * * to give you up that easy * * to the doubts that complicate your mind * * we belong to the light, we belong to the thunder * * we belong to the sound of the words * * we've both fallen under * * whatever we deny or embrace... *

AT THE CONCERT

Brooke : Julian.

Julian : Hi.

Alex : Hey, here you go.

Brooke : And Alex.

Alex : You guys should talk. I'll... go.

Brooke : All day long I've been trying to figure out how to get past the you-and-Alex thing, and here you are... Together. You are always together.

Julian : Brooke, I bumped into her tonight.

Julian : It's always about Alex! Just stop it, Brooke! I will as soon as you stop acting like it's in my head!

Brooke : It's not!

Julian : Yes, it is!

Brooke : I saw you with her in the hospital, sitting by her bed, holding her hand. That was not in my head!

Julian : She tried to k*ll herself. I'm her friend.

Brooke : It was more than that. I was there!

Julian : How dare you? I am here in tree hill for you, and it's not good enough. You just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for this not to work.

Brooke : I don't want to fight. I just wanted to talk.

Julian : Yet here we are fighting. And I'm getting really tired of fighting. You know, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm the guy who needs to save people. That's my issue. But I'm also the guy who loves you. I'm the guy you pushed away when you found out you couldn't have kids. I'm the guy you can't trust no matter how much I tell you to. And that's your issue, Brooke. I'm never gonna be able to make that stop for you.

Brooke : So what are you saying?

Julian : I'm saying... maybe right now, you need to work on you, and I need to work on me. You've got your new line, and... I'm making a movie... with Alex. I should concentrate on that. Goodbye, Brooke.

Haley : * I hear your voice inside me * * still you say, we belong to the light * * we belong to the thunder * * we belong to the sound of the words * * we've both fallen under * * whatever we deny or embrace, for worse or for better * * we belong *

Quinn : Hey! How'd it go with Nate?

Clay : Fine.

Quinn : Told you.

Clay : He did tell me to be good to you, but I think I can handle that.

Quinn : You do? 'Cause I can be a handful, you know. And I can't dance. And I get things wrong all the time.

Clay : Like?

Quinn : Like kissing on the first date. I was wrong. Very wrong. Definitely wrong.

ON BACKSTAGE

Jamie : Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!

Haley : High five!

Jamie : You were so good, mom!

Haley : Thanks, honey! Ooh!

Alison : Jamie!

Chuck : Yo, you k*lled it, Ms. Scott!

Haley : Yo, thanks, Chuck!

Jamie : Hey, what are you guys doing here?

Nathan : You wanted to get your friends backstage passes. Remember, Jame?

Jamie : Oh, yeah.

Chuck : Dude, thanks for the hook-up.

Andre : You were right, Jamie. It's mad cool back here!

Jamie : Yeah, especially over there.

Andre : Sweet! Free food!

Chuck : Sweet! Hot chicks!

Jamie : Let me show you the bus. It's out back. Thanks, dad. I'm glad to be home.

Nathan : All right, buddy. Ohh. Hey, you.

Haley : Oh, it is good to be home! Oh, I can't wait to get in my own bed and sleep in tomorrow with the sweetest husband in the whole world.

Nathan : Well, that sounds good, but you have an encore to do first. You better get out there.

Haley : Okay. Okay.

Nathan : Have fun.

Haley : * Everybody else knows how this goes*

AT CLOTHES OVER BROS

Victoria : We'll be seeing you tomorrow... I hope.

Millicent : See you tomorrow.

Haley : * Everybody's got my number now * * maybe I could find a way out * * I've been running too long on this shift * * and I've been keeping on tabs on myself * * and now I'm cutting in close on my limit *

ON THE CONCERT

Nathan : Taylor.

Taylor : Don't just stand there like we're not family. Surprised to see me, huh?

Nathan : Uh, yeah, Haley didn't say you were coming.

Taylor : 'Cause Hales didn't know.

Nathan : Yeah, she definitely would have warned me about you.

Taylor : Why? Still dreaming about me, there, Nate? They say you never forget your first.

Nathan : Taylor...

Taylor : So, is there room in that big superstar house for me and my boy? Unless you can think of somebody else who wants to sneak into my room. No? Okay. See you there, Nate.

Haley : * think you can find me * * 'cause everybody else gave up a while ago * * I'm looking out, I'm looking out at gray skies * * I'm looking out, I'm looking out a hole * * you're never gonna be... *

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Quinn : See, aren't you glad we already did the whole first-date-kiss thing? 'Cause now we don't have to be nervous.

Clay : Yeah... I'm still kind of nervous. See, I have this question.

Quinn : "Will you be my girlfriend? Yes. No. Maybe." Let me think. Maybe. Yes.

Clay : I'll see you tomorrow.

Quinn : You better.

Haley : * You're never gonna see until you see yourself *

Quinn : Thanks for walking me to the door.

AT THE HOTEL’S HALL

Julian : Actually, I'm just staying down the hall till I find a place. So... Good night.

Alex : Julian... how did we get the funding for the movie?

Julian : We found a small production company.

Alex : Oh. It's just kind of funny, don't you think? Right when I needed a break, it came.

Julian : My father and I put up the money.

Alex : Why would you do that?

Julian : Because I believe in you. See you tomorrow.

Alex : See you tomorrow.

Haley : * You're never gonna be anybody else * * you're never gonna see until you see yourself * * so, come on, come on * * see how it goes * * come on, come on, take a deep breath * * and don't let go *

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Quinn : David.

David : Quinn. Hey.

Quinn : Uh... hey, David. Well, come in! Please.

Haley : Yes, of course. Come in. Hey. It's good to see you.

David : Good to see you.

Haley : Oh, hey, Tay. You remember David. He's Quinny's ex-husband.

Taylor : Oh, "ex-husband" is so yesterday. I prefer to call him my new boyfriend. So, which room's ours?

ALEXANDER’S HOTEL ROOM

Brooke : Hey.

Alexander : Hey, Brooke.

Brooke : Still want to have that dinner?