04x11 - Shattered Sight

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Once Upon A Time". Aired October 2011 - May 2018.*

Moderator: baileybelle

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a New England town where fairy tales are to be believed.

04x11 - Shattered Sight

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...

Ingrid: Everyone take a ribbon. As long as we hold these ribbons, we will be there for each other.

It was an accident. Please, Gerda.

Gerda: You k*lled our sister. You're a monster.

Hook: Who is that? Another friend?

I don't remember any of this.

Bloody hell. Is that...

Yeah.

Gold: This spell of yours...

It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town.

Ingrid: It'll do more than that.

They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead.

[siren wailing in distance]

Whoa, whoa. [Chuckles]

[ Boston - 1982 ]

(The Snow Queen is walking on Boston's streets. She sees a psychic shop. She enters)

Madame Faustina: You have travelled a great distance, but I can help you. Madame Faustina is here.

The Snow Queen: Sorceress, can you use your powers of crystal gazing to show me a girl not yet born?

Madame Faustina: This girl is special to you?

The Snow Queen: Very much so. At the age of 28, she will arrive in a town called Storybrooke.

Madame Faustina: Madame Faustina knows all. Come. The crystal ball awaits. How will you express your gratitude?

The Snow Queen: Thank you.

Madame Faustina: Payment. How... How will you pay me?

The Snow Queen: Will this do?

(Ingrid gives Madame Faustina her necklace.)

Madame Faustina: Spirits of the ball, hear me and obey. I see... A child.

The Snow Queen: Yes.

Madame Faustina: A girl... Who is... Special.

The Snow Queen: Yes. She has many gifts. Tell me more.

Madame Faustina: The child's name is... Susan.

(Ingrid gets off of the shop.)

The Snow Queen: Liar! Her name will be Emma Swan! The Apprentice's scroll promises this!

Madame Faustina: I don't know nothin' about a scroll. Now get outta here or you're gonna get a wicked b*ating.

The Snow Queen: Where I'm from, charlatans such as yourself are severely punished.

Madame Faustina: Last warning, fruitcake. Hit the bricks.

The Snow Queen: Your trickery changes nothing. I will find Emma. She is coming, and I will find her. And I will wait for her as long as I must. And then I will have what I deserve.

[ Storybrooke ]

(The Snow Queen is walking in the street. Happy sh**t Leroy.)

Leroy: He's coming! He's coming! And I ain't happy!

(At the sheriff station.)

Mary Margaret: Prince Charming. Finally I'm seeing you clearly.

David: And what do you see?

Mary Margaret: A fraud. A shepherd who has no business being royalty.

David: Well, I see a spoiled little princess who ran away from her troubles, who always runs away!

Mary Margaret: I can't believe I had a child with you.

David: Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn't. Could be Whale's.

Kristoff: You know, if this is what marriage is like, I'm glad you keep postponing ours.

Anna: You don't mean that, Kristoff. It's the spell.

Kristoff: No. I'm seeing clearly now, too. I'm beginning to think that this haircut wasn't my only bad idea.

Anna: I know this isn't really you. I know it. But it's still upsetting, so I'm just... I'm gonna go see my sister. And you just stay here handcuffed where you can't hurt anybody... But me... With your words.

Emma: My parents... That's not who they are.

Elsa: They're their worst selves. It's like when Anna put me in that urn. She didn't mean what she said either... I hope.

Anna: I didn't. That doesn't make any of this less horrible.

Elsa: It's okay. You're immune. We all are. And we're together.

Emma: It's gonna be all right. Remember, I'm the Saviour.

Anna: Is that like, a real job here?

Emma: Apparently, it is. I promised all these people I'd get them their happy endings. And I will. I'm just not sure how at this moment.

Anna: I think I might have an idea. Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse? It's from a legend called the Trolden Glass.

Emma: Never heard of it.

Anna: Its origin isn't important. What matters is how they broke the curse.

Elsa: What was done?

Anna: Uh, to break the spell... Oh. They had to k*ll the King. So in this case, that would mean Ingrid.

Elsa: I don't believe k*lling is ever the answer. Are you sure we can't reason with her?

Emma: She's beyond that. We all want another way, but if it comes down to her or the town, I'm gonna do what has to be done.

Elsa: But...

Emma: We're out of options. Anna, how are you with kids?

Anna: I love kids.

(Emma gives Anna her brother.)

Anna: Wait.

Emma: Elsa, we should get going.

Anna: Wait. I'm the babysitter? The Snow Queen is my aunt, too. If this is what has to happen, I wanna be by your side.

Emma: Anna, sorry, but someone has to stay here with everyone else.

Elsa: Emma's right. Stay with Kristoff.

Anna: But this was my plan.

Elsa: I know it was. You're the smartest person I know, and you're my sister, which means you need to stay safe. Ingrid is a problem that Emma and I have to solve.

Anna: Do you trust Emma?

Elsa: I do. She's my friend.

Anna: Then go.

(Mary Margaret et David are fighting.)

Kristoff: Keep it down! God!

(Regina is trying to escape from her vault.)

Regina: Ugh! Ugh! Sealed in my own vault?! Ugh! This is... This is... This is the Saviour's doing. I should've incinerated her years ago. This is what I get for being subtle! What the hell am I wearing?

(Regina dresses her like she was the Evil Queen.)

Regina: I've missed you.

(Hook enters in Mr Gold's shop.)

Hook: Where's the missus? She turned homicidal on you yet?

Mr Gold: None of your business. What kept you?

Hook: Well, it's like swimming with sharks out there. The minute one of them tastes blood, they'll tear each other apart.

Mr Gold: Well, count your blessings you're not one of them.

Hook: Why was I spared the cloud's curse?

Mr Gold: Because your heart wasn't in your chest, dearie. It was here in my shop with me. In protective custody, so to speak.

Hook: What is it you need, Crocodile?

Mr Gold: Once I finish packing, I'm gonna take Belle to the town line. I need you to find Henry and do the same thing.

Hook: So you still think you're leaving?

Mr Gold: Oh, ye of little faith. Tomorrow night, when the stars in the sky align with the stars in the hat, I shall finally cleave myself from this dagger and be on the other side of that ice wall before dawn.

Hook: Are you saying there's a bloody way out of here?

Mr Gold: Dark One always finds a way.

Hook: Well, if the Dark One is so powerful, why doesn't he magic his grandson to his side?

Mr Gold: Because that would require me knowing where his mothers have locked him away for safekeeping. Now unless you really, really have no need for that tongue, I suggest you slither back outside into the hostile current and find Henry. You'll be needing this.

Hook: You won't win. Villains never do.

Mr Gold: Don't be ridiculous, dearie. When Belle and Henry wake up tomorrow morning in New York City, they won't remember a thing about tonight. I'll tell then the Snow Queen destroyed Storybrooke, whilst I saved everyone I could. I won't be a villain. I'll be a hero.

(Hook leaves.)

(The Snow Queen is in her ice-cream shop. She makes some ice-cream disappear from a pot. There are hidden rocks.)

(The Snow Queen gets off out her shop. Emma and Elsa are waiting for her.)

Emma: Stop.

Elsa: This must end, Ingrid.

Emma: Our magic is a part of us now. We control it, and we control it really well.

The Snow Queen: I'm so proud of you both. You've finally embraced who you truly are.

(Elsa and Emma try to use their powers on the Snow Queen but they fail.)

Elsa: Emma.

Emma: Again.

The Snow Queen: The love that flows through our ribbons is without equal. Its strength protects the life-force that we all now share.

Elsa: She's made it impossible for us to hurt her.

Emma: We gotta get these things off.

The Snow Queen: There's no need. Soon, you won't want to hurt me. Soon, you will love me. For real.

[ Richfield, Minnesota - 1999 ]

(At Ingrid's house.)

Kevin: Hey, look what the new girl brought with her.

Emma: Give it to me!

Ingrid: Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's, not yours. We respect property in this household, don't we, Kevin?

Kevin: Yes, ma'am.

Ingrid: Here you go, Emma. It's okay, sweetie. I know you're new here, but you're gonna be just fine. Okay, lights out in 15! Don't forget to brush your teeth!

Kevin: It's your choice, sweetie. You can either give me that camera tomorrow or I can make your life a living hell.

(Emma goes downstairs. She tries to run away.)

Ingrid: I made us some cocoa. Wanna join me?

Emma: No.

Ingrid: Suit yourself. You know, by my account, there are 15 separate subconscious signs or tells that a new foster child displays when they're going to run away on his or her first night. In the brief time we were together, you showed seven. Not that I blame you. When I was younger, I did the same thing.

Emma: You ran away?

Ingrid: I tried to. People in my life, they, uh, they intervened. Do you wanna know why?

Emma: Does it matter?

Ingrid: It did to me. They stopped me because they cared about me.

Emma: Lucky you.

Ingrid: No. Lucky you. Because now that you're living under my roof, I'm gonna care for you the way they cared for me.

Emma: Yeah, well, don't waste your time. I'm not interested.

Ingrid: Hmm. Suit yourself. Go. I won't stop you.

Emma: You won't?

Ingrid: No. Go on. More cocoa for me. I understand how difficult it must be to live under the same roof as someone like Kevin, who's deathly afraid of spiders. Any spiders, really. Small spiders. Big spiders. Even the rubber ones I keep in my desk. In the drawer on the right. Behind the box of staples. Poor Kevin. It's a shame you can't stay, Emma.

Emma: Maybe... Maybe I could hang around for one more day.

Ingrid: Works for me.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Emma and Elsa come in Mr Gold's shop.)

Emma: Gold? Belle? You in here? They're gone.

Elsa: Then what do we do?

Emma: We do it ourselves.

(Emma tries to cut her ribbon.)

(In the street the citizens are fighting. Hook are walking.)

Doc: Say something! Dopey, say something! Open your mouth! Speak, speak, speak!

Granny: Move it!

(Will sees Hook.)

(Anna is observing what happen outside the sheriff station.)

David: That's ridiculous.

Mary Margaret: At least I know how to swaddle our child correctly.

David: I swaddle him perfectly.

Mary Margaret: He's a baby, not a breakfast burrito.

Anna: Stop it. I mean, I have to say I expected more from the two of you. Use your heads. Think back to what it was like before the spell changed you. Sure, you had issues with each other, but they were minor.

David: Minor? Minor? When I first met her, she hit me in the face. If that wasn't a sign, I don't know what is.

Mary Margaret: Yes, you responded by hanging me in a net from a tree. You're a real prince charming.

Anna: Yes, he is Prince Charming, and you're Snow White. And those things sound terrible but they also sound romantic. Can't you see that? 'Cause if you can see that, then maybe you can defeat this dark spell.

Mary Margaret: Someone slip me a poison apple and put me out of my misery.

Kristoff: Oh! Me! Pick me!

David: Oh, shut it, Ice Man.

Kristoff: Ice Man? Who you calling Ice Man, stable boy?

David: I'm calling you Ice Man. And you're from Arendelle. What are you doing selling ice? The whole place is frozen!

Kristoff: Ice is a very important commodity.

Mary Margaret: You know what, Swiss Miss? You do know me. I pick flowers. I talk to birds. I do all kinds of warm, fuzzy things. And you know what else? I k*ll. Yeah, that's right. Snow White's a m*rder*r. I k*lled the Evil Queen's mommy. And I said I was sorry... And it didn't mean it.

Anna: That's horrible.

Mary Margaret: Still wanna hold hands, sing "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah"?

(At Mr Gold's shop.)

Emma: I give up. It's useless. The magic protecting this ribbon is just too powerful.

Elsa: I guess the Snow Queen meant what she said about her love.

Emma: I'm sorry. I was too busy thinking of ways to punch her to retain that.

Elsa: She's said the love flowing through our ribbons was without equal.

Emma: Maybe without equal, but not without an opposite that's equally strong.

Elsa: What?

Emma: If her amplified love put these ribbons on our wrists, then maybe what we need is someone's equally amplified hatred to get them off.

Elsa: Emma you're a bit prickly, but you're certainly not hateable.

Emma: Tell that to Regina. I'm prickly?

Elsa: If you let Regina out while she's under the influence of the Snow Queen's curse, she'll k*ll you.

Emma: She'll try. But right now, it's...

Elsa: A theory.

Emma: The best chance we have. If Storybrooke wants to survive, Regina needs to hate me like she's never hated me before.

(Elsa and Emma are walking to Regina's vault. Regina, who traps inside, fell the arrival.)

(Into the ice cave. The Snow Queen pulls up from the inside of a rock, Emma's memory.)

(Emma is at the funfair with Ingrid.)

Emma: Ooh! What do I do? Help!

Ingrid: Don't look at me! You're driving!

Emma: Oh! I can't do it.

Ingrid: Concentrate.

Emma: Okay. Okay.

Ingrid: Okay. Trust your instincts and let it rip. Don't let go. Win.

(Emma grabs a puppy.)

Emma: Ah!

Ingrid: Yes! Let's see what you won.

Emma: I love it.

Ingrid: See, this is a great lesson, Emma. If you push yourself and you ignore the flickering lights and the distractions of this world, you can accomplish anything.

Emma: Ingrid, it's a plastic ring, not a scholarship to Yale.

Ingrid: I know, but you're a special girl, Emma. And someday, you're gonna surprise everybody with your extraordinary gifts.

Emma: Okay, now you're going overboard.

Ingrid: I'm serious. I'm glad I got to know you.

Emma: Ingrid, are... Are you crying?

Ingrid: No, just... A little emotional.

Emma: I'm being sent away again.

Ingrid: What?

Emma: That's why we spent the day together.

Ingrid: No.

Emma: It's why you're crying.

Ingrid: No. You couldn't be more wrong.

Emma: Then what is it?

Ingrid: I'm... I'm filling out the paperwork to adopt you. We're gonna be a family.

Emma: Are you serious?

Ingrid: I know that it's a big leap. And you may not look at me as a mother. I know how hard that is. But... I... I promise I will be the best big sister that you could ever hope for.

Emma: I love you.

Ingrid: I love you, too.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Outside Regina's vault.)

Emma: Okay, stand back. Containment spell. Okay. Here goes.

Elsa: You can do it.

Emma: Okay. Well, I'm still getting the hang of the controlling the magic thing. But lucky for us, the next part should be easy for me.

Elsa: What's that?

Emma: Be prickly.

(Emma and Elsa enter.)

(At the vault.)

Emma: Whoa. Little late for Halloween.

Regina: You.

Emma: How do you walk in that thing?

Regina: With the poise and composure of a Queen. Perfect timing, Miss Swan. I was just reading up on how to turn you into a garden topiary. What's she doing here?

Elsa: I wanted to see your face when you learned the truth.

Regina: The truth about what?

Emma: I lied to you, Regina, about Marian. I knew all along. I brought her here on purpose.

Regina: Tell me something I don't know.

Emma: What you don't know is why. Not only did I wanna break your heart, I wanted to see me and Hook together, see the happiness you could never have, and ruin it again, just like my mother did.

Regina: I've been waiting a long time for this.

(Regina sh**t a fireball on Emma and Elsa. It destroys the ribbons. Emma pushes away Regina with her powers.)

Regina: Uhh!

Emma: Let's go.

Regina: Swan!

(At the mayor's office.)

Hook: Henry. I know you're in there, mate. I need you to come with me now.

Henry: There's no way I'm going anywhere with a dirty pirate.

Hook: Dirty? I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much.

Henry: I never liked you, and I like you even less now that you and my mom are together.

Hook: Emma used that word? "Together"?

Henry: Go!

Hook: Okay. Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe. All right.

(Hook pours a potion on the door.)

Hook: I'm coming in!

(Hook comes in and slides on marbles.)

Hook: Uhh!

(Henry runs away.)

Hook: Henry! I'm just trying to do what's best for you!

(Will enters.)

Will: I've been looking for you, pirate. Come to pay you back for that shiner you gave me.

Hook: Now's not the time, mate.

Will: Oh, it bloody well is the time! Now let's see how hard you are without your girlfriend 'round to protect ya.

(Hook knocks out Will.)

Will: Uhh!

Hook: Henry!

(Emma and Elsa are into the ice cave.)

(In the street.)

Emma: It's nights like this I wish I just had the power to poof home like Harry Potter. If I was like him, I could be standing here in the cold one minute, and home soaking in the tub in the next.

Ingrid: That would be something, wouldn't it? Emma... Emma, do you remember how much fun we had in the arcade last week?

Emma: Of course. Best day I've had in a long time. How could I forget?

Ingrid: And do you remember how the lights in the game flickered right before you won?

Emma: Yeah. Weird.

Ingrid: What if it was more than just weird? What if it meant that you were on the cusp of a great self-revelation? I think it's time.

(Ingrid leads Emma in the middle of the road. A car arrives.)

Emma: What are you doing?!

Ingrid: Stop the car.

Emma: What?!

Ingrid: Trust your instincts. Do it! Stop the car!

Emma: Let go of me!

(Emma runs away.)

Ingrid: Emma! I'm sorry.

Emma: Are you crazy?! You almost k*lled me!

Ingrid: I made a mistake. When I was younger, I... I had a traumatic experience that unleashed a power that I... I didn't even know that I had.

Emma: What are you talking about?

Ingrid: I thought the arcade was a sign that you were coming into your own.

Emma: You think I have powers? Like Harry Potter?

Ingrid: No, Emma. That's fiction. What you have is more real and more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Emma: Great. I should've known the only person willing to adopt me would turn out to be a nut job.

Ingrid: No. Emma...

Emma: Don't touch me! I thought...

(Emma runs away.)

Ingrid: Emma, wait. Emma! Emma! Emma!

[ Storybrooke ]

(Regina is looking for Emma at the sheriff station otherwise she finds Mary Margaret and David.)

Regina: Ugh! Well, well, well. Isn't this my lucky day? I had come here to k*ll Emma, but now I get to k*ll the two idiots who started it all.

David: Hey, I wasn't the one that told Cora about your secret boyfriend.

Mary Margaret: Are you selling me out?

Regina: Shut up! You both deserve to die. Not just for what you did, but for your whining. But your punishments should fit your crimes. Mary Margaret, you took my first true love from me. Now I'm going to return the favour by taking your baby.

Mary Margaret: No!

David: Regina!

Anna: Please, Your Majesty, let's be reasonable. You're under the Snow Queen's spell. You don't actually hate Mary Margaret and David.

Kristoff: It does sound like she has her reasons.

Anna: Kristoff!

Regina: I don't know who you are, but why don't you go back to where you came from?

(Kristoff and Anna disappear.)

Regina: Where was I?

Mary Margaret: Gonna use your magic, Regina? You afraid to get your hands dirty?

Regina: I don't need magic to k*ll you.

(Regina gives Mary Margaret a sword.)

Regina: Magic is too good for you. I want to watch you bleed.

[ Maine - 2001 ]

(Ingrid is in the Maine, in the middle of nowhere.)

The Apprentice: Take this. When the time comes... It will lead you to your third sister.

(Storybrooke appears.)

Ingrid: Hello, Storybrooke.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Into the ice cave.)

The Snow Queen: You two have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. Your ribbons... What have you done?

Emma: I'm not much for accessories.

The Snow Queen: Those ribbons joined us together.

Emma: Get it through your head, lady. We're not your sisters and we're never gonna love you.

The Snow Queen: Oh, Emma. I know that you actually believe that. And... It makes me sad. But I know that sadness won't last because soon, you'll see you're wrong.

Emma: Don't do it! The hell are those?

The Snow Queen: They're memories I took from the two of you. And now it's time to give them back.

Emma: Why? So we can remember just how badly you treated us?

The Snow Queen: The funny thing about time is we romanticize the good and forget the bad. That's exactly what's in these crystals. These are the good memories and nothing else. Lovely moments the two of you shared with me, which I'll cherish forever and now so will you.

Emma: I hate to break it to you, but magic can't make someone love you.

The Snow Queen: You're right, Emma. Magic can't create love. But if someone loved you in the past, it can make them love you again. And I know you've forgotten, Emma, but you did love me. You both did. That's why... Right now, you're not doing anything. We all know the only way to stop me is to k*ll me, and you're both... Hesitating. You don't have it in you.

[ Storybrooke - November 2011 ]

(Emma comes in the ice-cream shop's.)

Emma: Still open? I need a couple of pints for my son. He loves this place. Ingrid.

Ingrid: Emma.

Emma: What the hell are you doing here?

Ingrid: E... Ever since you came to Storybrooke, I've been waiting for you to come into my shop. I wanted to give you your space, let you come to me.

Emma: My space? Are you out of your mind? Are you following me?

Ingrid: There's so many things that I wanted to tell you, so many things that I wanted to say. And look at you. You're all grown up.

Emma: Don't touch me! This makes no sense. You don't look a day older. That was over 10 years ago.

Ingrid: After you ran away, I came to Storybrooke to wait for you. And people don't age here the way they do in a world without magic. The Apprentice was right. He said that you would be here on your 28th birthday, and here you are.

Emma: The Apprentice? Magic? You're even loonier than when I ran away.

Ingrid: I'm not, Emma. You know that this place is special. You know that you're special. Everything that Henry is telling you is true.

Emma: No. I know you screwed up my life. You're crazy. Crazy then, crazy now! You tried to k*ll me! Get out of my way. I'm gonna call Sheriff Graham.

Ingrid: No, you're not calling anyone.

Emma: What's that, your pet rock?

Ingrid: No, Emma. No, it isn't. It's magic from my world.

(Ingrid takes Emma's memories.)

Ingrid: Oh. You okay?

Emma: What happened?

Ingrid: You slipped. You almost fell. Do... Do you still want that ice cream?

Emma: Yeah. Two pints of cherry vanilla.

Ingrid: How about some rocky road? Uh, on the house. You look like you could use it. Have a taste.

Emma: Now that is rocky road. It's delicious.

Ingrid: Wanna know my secret? Lot of patience. Lot of love.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Regina and Mary Margaret are fighting with swords.)

David: Careful! The stroller's not under warranty anymore!

Mary Margaret: You said you bought it new!

David: It was gently used!

Mary Margaret: Uhh!

Regina: Let me know when you're tired of missing, Mary Margaret.

Mary Margaret: I only have to hit you once. Uhh! Uhh!

Regina: My, my. Aren't you a good a sleeper?

Mary Margaret: You think this spell has made me angry? Do not wake my baby!

(Mary Margaret att*cks Regina. Regina uses her powers on Mary Margaret.)

Mary Margaret: You said no magic.

Regina: And you said you could keep a secret!

Mary Margaret: I... Was... 10!

(On the beach.)

Kristoff: Where did she send us?

Anna: She tried to send us back to where we came from, and this was the closest spot. Where are you going?

Kristoff: I'm going back to Arendelle, even if I have to swim there.

Anna: I don't think that's how portals work. I mean, sure, I've only ever been through one, but they seem pretty one-way.

Kristoff: I'm tired of this! My life used to be simple... Just me and Sven. No sister-in-law who sets off eternal winters. No crazy aunt who wants to k*ll everyone I know. No fiancée who delays my wedding for 30 years!

Anna: That wasn't my fault. Okay, the first few weeks were, but we were frozen for the rest of it! Uhh!

(Anna falls on the sand.)

Kristoff: You know what? I'm tired of listening to you, and I'm tired of listening to reason. I'm going back, and nothing you do will stop me!

Anna: Sorry, Kristoff, but you'll thank me later. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Close your eyes.

(Anna hits Kristoff. She picks up a letter.)

Anna: Kristoff. Kristoff, do you have any idea what this is?! Oh. Right. I knocked you out. Wake up! We have to take this to Elsa! Mwah! I love you! You're amazing! You're unconscious. I'll be right back. Stay here. I mean, I know you'll stay here, but I'll be be right back anyway!

(Into the ice cave.)

The Snow Queen: It's okay. Come. Be my sisters.

Elsa: I can't do it, Emma. I can't hurt her.

Emma: Yeah, well, I can.

Anna: Wait! Stop!

Elsa: Anna! No, she's too dangerous.

The Snow Queen: You should listen to my sister and go.

Anna: Your sister? She's mine. And whatever you're gonna do? Well... Don't. Elsa, I found this on the beach. It's from our mother. She must've thrown it into the ocean before their ship sank. It came over in the portal with us.

Emma: Oh, just be careful.

Anna: No, I'm not gonna be careful. She needs to hear this. You all do. "Elsa, Anna, I don't know if your father and I will ever get back to you, but I need you to know we were wrong to tell Elsa to conceal her powers."

The Snow Queen: How fitting that you, who are so much like your mother, should share her last words.

Anna: "I feel terrible that it happened before and I can't let it happen again."

The Snow Queen: What?

Anna: "My sister Ingrid, like you, also had ice powers. I never told you about her or my other sister Helga, but I should have. They were beautiful and kind and wonderful, and I was fearful. And I let that fear guide me. I let Ingrid hide when I should have celebrated her for the person she was. I loved her so much."

The Snow Queen: You're lying! My sister hated me! She called me a monster! She put me in that urn, like you did Elsa!

Anna: "In this crystal are the memories of my sisters, which I stole from the people of Arendelle. Please return them. My sisters deserve to be known. In a cave in the north valley, you'll find an urn that contains Ingrid. Please do what I should have done long ago and release her. When you see her, please tell her I love her and I'm sorry. I'd give anything to take back what I did, to hold her hands one more time."

(The Snow Queen is strangling Anna with her powers.)

Elsa: Ingrid!

Emma: Let her go!

Anna: I understand, Aunt Ingrid. I understand now why you cast this curse. But you can come back from it.

The Snow Queen: Understand me? How could you? You're nothing like me! You understand nothing!

Anna: You're right. I'm not like you. My mother wasn't like you. But if she was able to love you for who you are, so can I. You're a part of our family no matter what. And family never gives up on each other.

The Snow Queen: You lie!

(The Snow Queen slaps Anna. She takes the letters and reads it.)

The Snow Queen: Oh. Oh, Gerda. Oh. What have I done? I need to reverse this.

Anna: You can't. The only way is if you...

The Snow Queen: I know. I have to destroy myself.

Elsa: No, Ingrid. Wait!

The Snow Queen: There's no other way. I am a monster, not because of my powers, but because of what I let them turn me into. I have to undo this.

Elsa: No, Ingrid. You'll die.

The Snow Queen: I know. It's okay. Elsa, Anna, you found each other. And, Emma, you found your family, even if it wasn't with me. You... You deserve your memories. You three are so special. Never forget that. Oh!

Emma: There has to be another way. You deserve your happy ending, too.

The Snow Queen: Long ago, a prophecy told me that you would lead me to just that, Emma. And this is it. All I wanted was to have my sister's love, and... Now I have it. Now... I get to join them.

(Ingrid dies.)

Emma: She sacrificed herself for us, for all of us.

Elsa: Anna.

Anna: Elsa.

Elsa: We must follow through on our mother's last wish. We must bring back the memory of Ingrid and Helga to the people of Arendelle.

Anna: We will.

(In the street, everybody are fighting.)

Leroy: Get off me!

Clark: Uhh! Aah!

Leroy: Don't you sneeze on me, you son of a g*n!

Dashful: Hey, what are you doing?!

(The snow falls and everyone stop.)

(At the sheriff station, Regina and Mary Margaret stop their fight.)

Regina: What am I wearing?

(They laugh.)

(In the street.)

Happy: Sorry I tried to k*ll you.

Leroy: With a crossbow. Yeah. You tried to k*ll me with a crossbow.

Mary Margaret: Emma!

Emma: Mom.

Henry: Mom!

Regina: Henry.

Henry: And mom.

David: And he's finally waking.

Mary Margaret: Look, I know that we were under the Snow Queen's curse, but...

David: We were under a curse. It's okay.

(Mary Margaret and David kiss.)

(Belle is sleeping at Mr Gold's shop. Hook comes in.)

Hook: Henry got away.

Mr Gold: So you failed. At kidnapping a child.

Hook: Well, perhaps you could say my heart wasn't in it.

Mr Gold: The Snow Queen's plan also failed. But mine won't. Enjoy this snowfall, dearie. It'll be your last.

Hook: Then grant me one dying wish.

Mr Gold: I'm not in the business of making deals with you anymore.

Hook: Leave Emma and the rest of Storybrooke be. There's no need to harm them.

Mr Gold: When I step over that town line with my magic intact, Emma and Storybrooke have nothing to fear from me... As long as they don't get in my way. But I can't make that same promise for the rest of the world.

(Mr Gold gets out of his shop and walks in the street.)