05x19 - Naughty Nymphs

Complete collection of Charmed episode transcripts. Aired: October 1998 to May 2006.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Three sisters discover their destiny - to battle against the forces of evil, using their witchcraft. They are the Charmed Ones.

05x19 - Naughty Nymphs

Post by bunniefuu »

Written by: Andrea Stevens & Doug E. Jones

Transcribed by: Shay Fitzpatrick

Season 5, Episode 19

Episode Number: 107

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Scene: Woods. Night. Three nymphs dance around a small fire while their Satyr plays a song on his pan flute. The nymphs giggle and frolic around their Satyr, then pass a creeper plant which suddenly blooms. Xavier, a demon, appears.]

Xavier: I guess my invitation must have got lost in the mail. (The nymphs gasp and stop dancing.) I told you I'd find you again, Satyr.

Satyr: There's nothing for you here. Leave this place or...

Xavier: Or you'll what? You're gonna play your flute?

(Xavier throws a stream of fire at the Satyr and he burns and disappears. The girls hold each other, frightened. Xavier walks over and picks up the pan flute.)

Miranda: Who are you? What do you want?

Xavier: I want you to show me the eternal spring, that's what. Unless, of course, you want to end up like your poor Satyr here.

Miranda: Only he can tell us when to reveal the spring.

Xavier: Now I'm telling you. Where is it? (The nymphs run away. Xavier throws a stream of fire at them but misses. They run into the trees and vanish.) I will find you!

[Scene: A hotel suite. A dinner party is finishing up and people are leaving. Phoebe grabs her purse.]

Woman: Congratulations again, Phoebe.

Phoebe: Thanks, sweetie, good night.

Woman: See ya.

(Phoebe rummages around in her purse.)

Phoebe: Where are you? Where are you, where are you?

(She walks over to the couch and sits down. She tips the stuff out of her purse onto the coffee table. Jason walks over to her.)

Jason: You lose something?

Phoebe: Oh, just my brain. And my keys.

Jason: Well, I've got some cabs waiting to take us home down stairs.

Phoebe: I need to find my keys so nobody has to wake up to let me in. Piper will k*ll me if I wake up the baby.

Jason: Well, why don't you stay here? I mean it, I got the place for the whole night, somebody ought to use it.

Phoebe: Oh, that's sweet, thanks, but I-I can't.

Jason: Sure you can. I insist. Columnist of the year. Come on, you deserve it. Sleep in, have breakfast, get a massage. It's on me. (Phoebe chuckles.) What?

Phoebe: Your just a really nice guy, you know that?

Jason: Yeah, that's just the champagne talking.

Phoebe: No, it's not. Okay, maybe it is a little. But, no, you are. Renting this suite, making sure everyone gets home okay, the speech you made.

Jason: Well, you guys deserve all the awards, not me. All I did was buy the paper.

Phoebe: I'm glad you did.

Jason: Me too.

Woman: Good night, boss.

Jason: Good night. (The last people leave. Jason stands up.) Well, I, uh, I better get going.

Phoebe: Yeah.

Jason: Good night.

Phoebe: Good night. (He kisses her quickly on the side of her mouth. They look at each other and start kissing passionately.) I'm not sure we should be doing this.

Jason: Yeah, me neither.

(Jason falls on the couch and Phoebe falls on top of him.)

Opening Credits

[Scene: Manor. Kitchen. Piper is there cooking something. Paige walks in.]

Paige: Ehh! Gosh, what's that smell? I hope it's not breakfast.

Piper: I'm making an herbal sleep remedy.

Paige: Oh, remind me never to get insomnia. (Wyatt giggles and gurgles through the baby monitor. Paige picks the monitor up.) Cute!

Piper: Cute is a sleeping baby. That baby woke up every fifteen minutes last night and if I don't make something to help him sleep, you are gonna have one cranky mum on your hands.

Paige: Going to have?

Piper: Now, where is the dried dill? I can't find anything around here.

Paige: Oh, it's in that middle cupboard, bottom right. (Piper points to a cupboard. Paige nods.) See, I switched things around. I wanted to separate the herbs that we use for potions from the ones that we use for cooking.

Piper: But we use dill for both.

(Piper opens the cupboard.)

Paige: Well, that's why I put it there with the herbs and spices that we use for cooking and magic. It's a whole new system, see. (Piper picks up the dill.) Voila, you have your dill.

Piper: Okay, but, uh, what was wrong with the old system? I mean, it worked perfectly well for about five years.

Paige: Nothing was wrong with it, honey, it just didn't work for me. You know, your mind is just a little more linear, that's all.

Piper: Well, you know, I know with Wyatt and everything lately that you've had to, you know, take on more responsibility for all things wiccan lately, but, um... (Piper looks around) you know, you don't need to shoulder the burden all by yourself anymore.

(Paige opens a drawer.)

Paige: Sweetheart, it's not burden. (Paige pulls out some measuring cups.) That's why I quit my job after all.

(She hands the measuring cups to Piper.)

Piper: Yeah, but still, I mean, it's not fair to you. Now that I have Leo being Mr. Mum, I've got a little bit more time on my hands.

Paige: Oh, well, I don't mind taking the lead.

(Phoebe walks in through the back door, carrying her shoes, her purse and her award.)

Phoebe: Morning. Never mind, don't ask.

(Phoebe leaves the kitchen. Piper and Paige follow her.)

[Cut to the bottom of the stairs. Phoebe heads for them. Piper and Paige walk in.]

Piper: Hey, somebody's doing the walk of shame.

Paige: Details, details.

Phoebe: I knew I wasn't going to get away with this one.

Phoebe: Not a chance. Spill it, sister.

Phoebe: Ugh, okay. I think I did something really bad. I slept with my boss.

Piper: Jason?

Phoebe: No, Elise. Yes, of course Jason!

Paige: Wow. That is bad. (Phoebe gives her a look.) Uh, for future employment's sake. Unless, of course, you know, maybe it'll work out and you guys will get married and have kids and you can own half the newspaper.

Phoebe: Paige.

Paige: Sorry.

Piper: How did this happen?

Phoebe: It was very fast.

Paige: Ooh, downer.

Phoebe: No, that part wasn't fast, that part was... ooh...

(She makes noises and smiles.)

Piper: So that's good, right?

Phoebe: Yes... No. I don't know. See, I'm very conflicted about this whole thing because it's not just the fact that he's my boss, it's just I didn't plan on this all happening right now in my life.

Piper: Well, honey, unfortunately, that's when these things usually happen.

Paige: Yeah. Can we go back to the whole (makes a noise) part? (Leo orbs in.) Talk about orbus interruptus.

Leo: Sorry, guys, but I just got an alert from the Elders. What do you know about wood nymphs?

Piper: Wood nymphs?

Paige: Yeah, you know, frolicking little tree sprites, protectors of the forest, always in the company of a satyr.

Piper: Yeah, I know what they are, it was a rhetorical question.

Phoebe: What about 'em?

Leo: Well, I guess a couple have been spotted in the city by mortals and the Elders were worried about exposure.

Piper: Well, that doesn't make any sense because they don't abandon their forest unless...

Paige: They're flushed out...

Piper: By a demon.

Piper, Paige: I'll get right on it.

Paige: You're tired, honey.

Piper: I am. I'll also be in the attic.

(Piper throws a baby bottle to Leo and heads upstairs.)

Phoebe: Paige, will you orb to the office and grab my laptop? I have to finish this article and I don't wanna see Jason.

Paige: I'm sorry, I really can't. (Paige orbs out.) (from attic) Ask Piper!

Piper: Hey, that's cheating!

(She runs up the stairs.)

[Scene: City Plaza. A man is sitting on the floor playing his flute. The three nymphs dance around him. A crowd of people have gathered around them.]

Daisy: Why is he still playing this melody?

Miranda: Maybe he doesn't recognise us.

Lily: He must be our new Satyr. Look how many people have gathered to adore him.

(The nymphs giggle.)

Daisy: He's not playing the melody.

(Xavier approaches the crowd and watches the nymphs. The police officers make their way through the crowd.)

Officer #1: Excuse me, pardon me. Alright, girls, you've had your fun, let's go. (The crowd groans.) I know, I know.

Daisy: What should we do?

Miranda: Uh, flee.

(The nymphs run away.)

Officer #1: Hey, hey!

(The girls run into a near by garden and vanish. Xavier looks into the garden.)

[Cut to the woods. Day. Xavier's brother, Tull, is there trying to play the pan flute. Xavier appears.]

Xavier: What are you doing?

Tull: I'm practising. In case you can't find the nymphs, I thought maybe I could try and lure them to us.

Xavier: How many times have I told you, Tull, only a Satyr can master that thing. I don't know why you keep trying.

Tull: Well, because father...

Xavier: (yells) Father's dead, don't you understand? And we're never gonna get our revenge unless we find that damn spring and become unstoppable.

Tull: I'm just trying to help you find them, Xavier.

Xavier: I already did. They escaped into the city just like I thought they would. But they're out of their element. Lost without nature, confused.

Tull: So how do you know where they are?

Xavier: They found an oasis in the middle of it all. A fountain. One which they'll return to tonight when the moon is full.

Tull: To rejoice in it. Oh, Xavier, can I come? Please, can I join you?

Xavier: No. You aren't strong enough to help. But don't worry, you will be, once you drink from the spring. Until then, keep practicing.

[Scene: The Bay Mirror. Main room. Phoebe sneaks in through the main door. She looks around and walks towards her office. Jason comes out of his office.]

Jason: Phoebe.

Phoebe: (whispers) sh**t. (She turns around.) Hey.

Jason: I didn't even see you come in.

Phoebe: I just came by to get my laptop, I'm gonna work from home. Okay, bye.

(She turns to leave.)

Jason: Wait, there's a staff meeting. You have to stay for that.

Phoebe: Ah, that's right, I totally forgot.

(Jason moves closer to her and lowers his voice.)

Jason: Uh, listen, about last night...

Phoebe: It was a huge mistake, I agree, it should have never happened.

Jason: Actually, that was not was I was going to say.

Phoebe: No?

Jason: I thought it was a amazing. I think you are amazing.

Phoebe: Really? See, but that's not the point. The point is you're my boss and I don't want my professional and personal life to collide.

Jason: Isn't it a little late for that?

Phoebe: No. We can stop this right here and now before it gets any worse.

Jason: Before what gets any worse? Phoebe, we have nothing to be ashamed of. We're two intelligent adults that happen to be attracted to each other. What's so wrong with that?

Reporter: Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Dean, but it looks like those Godiva girls popped back again.

(They look at the TV and see the nymphs on the news.)

Phoebe: Oh, no.

(Phoebe grimaces and slowly backs away.)

Jason: Anybody know who they are?

Reporter: Not yet but everybody wants to know.

Jason: Then let's be the first to find out. (Phoebe leaves without being noticed.) Pull Bill and Jean from Metro, get Francesca online. I don't wanna trail this story, I wanna lead it.

Reporter: Understood.

(Jason turns around to find Phoebe gone.)

Jason: Phoebe?

[Scene: Manor. Attic. Piper and Paige are there. Piper is scrying and Paige is writing something on a piece of paper.]

Piper: What exactly are you doing over there? Writing a dissertation?

Paige: No. Actually, since wood nymphs are considered the personification of nature, I am devising a spell using the four elements to try to locate their home.

Piper: Well, what good would that do? The Elders said the nymphs were running loose in the city.

Paige: Yeah, but I'm thinking that if we find out where they lived, you know, we can find out what flushed them out and see what demon's after them.

(The crystal points to a spot on the map. Piper has already marked five other places on the map.)

Piper: Wow, talk about your roundabout methods.

Paige: No, actually, it's like that cliché thinking outside the box. It kind of applies here.

Piper: Well, me, I'm just gonna stick to good old-fashioned scrying to find him.

Paige: Oh! How's that working out for you?

(Piper puts down the crystal.)

Piper: Let's just say it's been a busy day for evil in the city. I wonder if nymphs have any natural enemies? (Piper walks over to the Book of Shadows and notices different colour tabs sticking out of the book.) What are all these?

Paige: Oh, I indexed the Book of Shadows to make our searches more efficient.

Piper: You colour coded the Book of Shadows?

Paige: Mm-hm!

Piper: When?

Paige: Yesterday. Now you see, demons and warlocks will be under red, angels and beings of light under white, and, you know, wood nymphs because they're spirits of nature, will be under green because green represents...

Piper: I know what green represents.

Paige: Great. Then you'll just love it.

Piper: I don't think so.

(Wyatt cries from downstairs.)

Paige: Oh, isn't that Wyatt calling you?

Piper: Nice try. Leo's got him. You're not going to get rid of me that easy.

Paige: I am not trying to get rid of you, alright? I'm just trying to take point because your life is so busy now that I thought I would just try to help a little bit.

Piper: I got your busy right here, lady. (The phone rings. Piper answers it.) Hello?

Phoebe: Hey, it's me, I'm stuck at work. I forgot their was a staff meeting. Have you seen the news yet?

Piper: No, we're too busy fighting over the best way to find nymphs.

Phoebe: Okay, well, stop arguing and turn on the TV because they're all over it.

Piper: What? What do you mean?

Paige: What's she saying?

Phoebe: Nobody knows who they are yet, but believe me, the demon's not the only one looking for him now.

Piper: Where were they last spotted?

Phoebe: Uh, downtown, City Plaza. Maybe they'll go back there.

Piper: Well, if they do, there's gonna be a demon waiting for them.

(Piper looks at a place on the map where she's marked.)

[Scene: City Plaza. Fountain. Night. Piper and Paige are there hiding behind two columns.]

Paige: Okay, how much longer before you realise this is not working?

Piper: Hey, Phoebe was the one who said they were here, not me.

Paige: No, excuse me. You were the one that said a demon was here waiting, I was the one that said they'd be stupid to come back.

Piper: And you think they're not? Half of San Francisco has spotted them.

(The three nymphs appear in the fountain, giggling and splashing around in the water.)

Paige: Well, at least it looks like they're having fun. (Piper starts to move forward.) Hold it. Shouldn't we see if the demon att*cks?

(Xavier appears near by.)

Xavier: Ladies.

(He throws a stream of fire at Lily, engulfing her in flames and she disappears.)

Piper: Wait's over.

(Piper and Paige come out from behind the columns. The two nymphs hold each other, frightened.)

Xavier: Last chance. Where's the spring?

(The nymphs see Piper and Paige walking towards them.)

Miranda: Oh, please, please, help us.

(Xavier turns around and Piper tries to blow him up. She blows his right arm below the elbow off. He groans in pain and falls to the ground.)

Paige: Why didn't he blow up?

Piper: Uh, let's get out of here.

(The two nymphs run over to Piper and Paige.)

Paige: First thing we've agreed on all day.

(Xavier throws a stream of fire towards them but they orb out just in time.)

Commercial Break

[Scene: Manor. Conservatory. Daisy runs for the back door. Piper grabs her around the waste.]

Piper: No, no, no! No, no, no!

Daisy: But we need to be outside to find our new Satyr.

Piper: No, no, you don't. Not when there's a demon out there, you don't. Paige, a little help, please.

(Miranda opens the conservatory double doors. Paige orbs out and orbs back in in front of her.)

Paige: Sorry Miss Nymph, you're stuck here.

(Paige closes the doors.)

Miranda: But, but, but you're suffocating us. But we're meant to be outdoors.

Daisy: We were born to be wild.

Piper: I hear what you're saying.

Miranda: Nature's apart of us. (She waves her arm and a vine appears on the door.) We're meant to preserve it, to nurture it.

Paige: Well, that's really great, honey, but our job is to preserve you, okay?

Piper: Alright, inside, inside, inside.

(Piper pulls Daisy inside.)

Daisy: Whoa!

(Leo walks in.)

Leo: What's going on down here? Who are they?

Piper: Nymphs, Leo, clearly nymphs.

(The two nymphs giggle and dance around Leo.)

Leo: Oh, hi there. Uh, no wonder the Elders were worried about exposure.

Daisy: Who's the sexy beast?

Piper: The beast is married. To me. Now, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but didn't you two just lose a sister? Shouldn't you be, I don't know, grieving?

Daisy: Oh, we don't mourn death, we celebrate it.

Miranda: It's the way of nature. The eternal spring we protect ensures that life is always renewed in the forest.

Paige: So she'll be reborn or something?

Miranda: If not in the plants and trees, then in the wind and rain that brings them sustenance.

Daisy: Isn't that awesome?

Miranda: Still, without her, we may not find our new Satyr. We need three to perform the dance or we may not hear his call.

Piper: I'm a little confused. See if you guys protect the spring, what do you need a Satyr for?

(The nymphs giggle.)

Daisy: Oh, because that's the way it's always been.

Piper: Oh, okay.

Paige: So do you know who the demon is?

Miranda: No, only that he wanted us to bring him to the eternal spring to-to drink from it we assume.

Leo: Which would make him immortal, indestructible.

Piper: We need Phoebe.

Phoebe's Voice: Hello? Anybody home?

Piper: Ask and you shall receive. (to Leo) Try and keep and eye on them. (The nymphs giggle and run around the room. Piper and Paige walk into the foyer where Phoebe is. Phoebe is carrying a vase of flowers.) Hiya, where you been?

Phoebe: Avoiding Jason. (Phoebe hands Piper the vase.) Apparently it didn't work.

(Phoebe picks up a vase of flowers off a table and moves them to a side table. Piper puts the other vase in its place.)

Paige: Yeah, uh, well, we found something.

(They hear the nymphs giggle. They look into the conservatory and see them all over Leo.)

Phoebe: I thought there was three of them?

Piper: Yeah, the demon got one.

Paige: Yeah, but on the plus side, you got some really pretty flowers.

Phoebe: Yeah, see, I don't wanna talk about that. Tell me about the demon.

Paige: Well, Piper, let him get away.

Piper: Oh, come on, I blew off his hand, didn't I?

Paige: Yeah, but the rest of him got away.

Piper: Yeah, well, okay, demons don't always go poof when you want them to, you know?

Phoebe: What the hell is going with the two of you?

Piper: It seems that Paige thinks she's the lead witch all of a sudden, that's what's going on.

Phoebe: Ohh.

Paige: I don't think I'm lead witch, I've just had to be for the last few months. It's all I do.

Piper: Maybe while I was maternity leave. But you know, it's like sports, you can't lose your starting job due to injury.

Paige: Vanquishing demons is not a sport, Piper.

Piper: It is if you're good at it.

(Leo brings the two nymphs into the foyer.)

Leo: Alright.

Piper: Where are you going?

Leo: Wyatt's crying. They are all yours.

Daisy: We need to frolic. We need to find our Satyr.

Paige: Okay, I would like to frolic too but I actually have work to do.

Miranda: Are you always this tense?

(The nymphs circle the girls.)

Piper: Uh, look, we need to find this demon before this demon finds them. Alright, I'm gonna go check the book.

Paige: I'll go.

Miranda: Wait, let your sister go.

Piper: Ha-ha, thanks.

Paige: Why?

Miranda: You'll see.

Phoebe: Something wrong?

(Daisy waves her hands above the flowers and they instantly bloom.)

Daisy: Not anymore.

(They giggle.)

[Scene: Woods. Night. Xavier and Tull are there. Xavier is lying on the ground while Tull cleans his wound.]

Tull: I will have your revenge, Xavier, I swear it, they will not get away with this.

Xavier: It's not the nymphs you have to worry about, it's the witches. You're not strong enough to stand up to them.

Tull: But I will be once I drink from the spring. Then I'll use the immortal water to heal you.

Xavier: Always a dreamer. You'll never trick them into thinking you're their new Satyr.

Tull: No? Watch me, brother, watch me.

[Cut to the manor. Attic. Piper is there flipping through the Book of Shadows.]

Piper: Demons and warlocks are red, beings of light are white. Oh, yeah? Well, what's a Bunyip? Because it's not good or evil. So what the hell colour is that? (She turns to the Bunyip page and it has a red and a white tab on it.) Oh, well, that's confusing.

(Leo walks in.)

Leo: Everything alright?

Piper: Yeah, sure, fine, if you call Paige defacing the Book of Shadows, alright.

(Leo walks over to her.)

Leo: She defaced the book?

Piper: For all intents and purposes. Look at this. This is a sacred book. It looks ridiculous.

Leo: Well, look, these things just come right off, see?

(He peels a tab off.)

Piper: That is so not the point.

Leo: It's not?

Piper: No. She's done this a lot lately and it's not just this. The kitchen, the least she could do is discuss it with us before hand.

Leo: You're right, she should've discussed it with you. But that's not what's making you angry. What are you really feeling?

(They walk over to a couch and sit down.)

Piper: Okay, you know what? Just because we've gone to counselling, doesn't mean that you're a shrink now.

Leo: I'm just saying that this whole competitive thing you got going...

Piper: I'm not competitive, she is.

Leo: You both are. And you both need to stop otherwise you're never gonna help the nymphs reclaim their forest.

Piper: I know, I know. I just can't help but feel like I'm being pushed aside.

Leo: She's not pushing you aside, she's just picking up the slack.

Piper: Okay, just so you know for future reference, you're supposed to be on my side in these situations. It keeps us out of counselling.

Leo: I am on your side, honey, always. I-I'm just saying that maybe you should look at this like an opportunity. Now this is me talking, this isn't a shrink. You're always complaining about how you're not able to have a normal life because of witchcraft and maybe letting Paige take the lead once in a while will allow you to have that.

Piper: That's some good reverse psychology there. I'll think about it.

Leo: Okay.

(He quickly kisses her on her head and leaves the attic.)

[Cut to the kitchen. Phoebe and Paige are there. Paige is bottling a potion. The two nymphs are near by giggling and arranging a vase of flowers.]

Phoebe: So how do you know the potion's gonna work? Shouldn't we wait for Piper to find the demon first?

Paige: She won't. That's why I went ahead and made this garden variety kick ass vanquishing potion.

Phoebe: You guys have to stop butting heads. We work best when we work together.

Paige: Well, tell her that, don't tell me that.

Daisy: (to Miranda) Are you sure she's the one?

Miranda: She needs us as much as we need her.

(Phoebe turns around to the nymphs and looks at the vase of beautifully arranged flowers.)

Phoebe: Wow, that looks beautiful. You guys should be florists.

Daisy: We are. That's what we do, in the woods I mean.

Phoebe: Right, of course, sorry.

Miranda: That's alright. Most people don't even know we exist. They take us for granted, they take the forest for granted, as if it will always be there.

Phoebe: That's why we have to help you.

Miranda: Helping us helps you. After all, all of nature is intertwined, forests, flowers...

Miranda, Daisy: Love.

Miranda: It's in the air.

Paige: Ha, not where I'm standing it isn't.

(The doorbell rings.)

Phoebe: I'll get it.

Miranda: Good. (The nymphs giggle and dance over to Paige.) You know, Paige, we think that you need to get back to your...

Miranda, Daisy: Wild side!

Paige: Girls, you might just have a point.

Daisy: You're right, she is the one.

(They giggle and dance around her.)

Paige: The one for what?

(They stand on either side of Paige and kiss her cheeks. She instantly changes into a nymph, with really long hair and wearing a green dress.)

Miranda: The one to help us find our new Satyr.

[Cut to the foyer. Phoebe opens the front door. Jason stands there.]

Jason: Hi.

Phoebe: Jason! Hey, what are you doing here?

Jason: We never got to finish our talk.

Phoebe: Yeah, uh, now's not really a good time though. I'll call ya.

(Jason walks into the foyer.)

Jason: Did you get the flowers I sent you?

Phoebe: I did, I did, they were beautiful, that was very sweet.

Jason: Look, I know this is awkward for you because of work and all that, I-I think we can work this thing out.

Phoebe: It's a lot more complicated than that. Believe me.

Jason: Phoebe, we have to talk.

Phoebe: I know, and we will soon, I promise.

Jason: Phoebe, what's wrong? Is there something going on here that you're not telling me about?

Phoebe: No, of course not.

(They hear the nymphs giggling from the kitchen.)

Jason: What was that?

Phoebe: Uh, what was what?

(More giggling.)

Jason: What was that!

Phoebe: Oh, that? (The nymphs including nymph Paige frolics into the room and dances around Jason.) Oh my god, Paige!

(They stroke Jason's arms and shoulders.)

Paige: So handsome.

Jason: You found them? Isn't that your sister?

(The three nymphs go outside.)

Phoebe: Yeah. Paige!

Jason: She's one of the Godiva girls?

Phoebe: Uh, no, she is not. (Phoebe goes to the door.) Paige, you get back here right now!

Jason: What's going on here?

Phoebe: Ohh, I don't suppose you can just forget about everything you just saw, right?

Jason: Personally or professionally?

Phoebe: Both?

Jason: Phoebe...

Phoebe: Okay, look just promise me you won't do anything until we talk, okay? For me.

Jason: Talk? Talk when?

Phoebe: We're gonna talk later. (She pulls him out the door.) Okay, thanks for the flowers. I like your jacket. Okay, bye. (She closes the door.) Piper! Leo!

[Cut to P3. The band, Louder Milk, is playing on stage. Nymph Paige and the other two nymphs walk down the stairs.]

Miranda: Uh, we really need to be out looking for our new Satyr, Paige.

Paige: I thought all we had to do was dance to hear his call.

Daisy: But it's her first night as a nymph, Miranda. Let's see what she can do.

Miranda: Alright, why not?

Paige: Follow me, girls.

[Cut to the manor. Kitchen. Piper, Phoebe and Leo are there. Piper and Phoebe are looking through the Book of Shadows. Leo is trying to sense Paige.]

Leo: I can't sense her. Probably because she's not a witch anymore.

Piper: Mm-hm. No, of course not, because thanks to me she is now a nymph.

Leo: Thanks to you? What did you do?

Piper: I had to be the one in control. I had to be the one to find the stupid demon, which by the way, I have not done yet.

(Piper slams the book shut.)

Phoebe: Well, thanks to me my paper is gonna get an exclusive on her because I slept with Jason.

Piper: Oh, good, so this is all your fault then?

Phoebe: Mm.

Piper: Perfect.

Leo: Let's forget about who's fault this is, okay? Either way we need to figure out a way to find Paige before the demon does.

Piper: Well, it's not gonna do any good unless we come up with a vanquishing potion.

Phoebe: Uh, Paige already did that.

Piper: She did?

Phoebe: Yeah.

Piper: Huh.

(The phone rings. Leo answers it.)

Leo: Hello? (listens) Oh. Oh. (He hangs up.) I think we found Paige.

[Cut to P3. Paige and the nymphs are up on stage dancing with the band. Piper and Leo walk in.]

Piper: I don't see her.

(Leo looks up on stage.)

Leo: You don't want to.

Piper: Oh, that cat's out of the bag.

Leo: Come on. (They walk over to the stage.) Paige, what are you doing?

Paige: I'm dancing, Leo. Do you want to come dance with me?

Piper: No, Paige, come down here. Before somebody recognises it's you.

Guy From Audience: Alright, Paige, looking good!

Piper: Ah, so much for that.

Leo: Come on, Paige, we're getting outta here.

Paige: I can't. I can't leave until I find my Satyr.

Leo: You Satyr? Get... (Leo grabs her hand and pulls her off stage.) Talk to her.

Piper: Paige, honey, listen, we need you. We can't save your fellow nymphs without you.

Paige: You don't need me.

Piper: The hell I don't. Paige, listen to me. You are not a nymph, you are a witch and a damn good one at that. That is your true nature.

(The band manager walks up to them.)

Band Manager: Hey, Piper. You've gotta get those groupies off the stage, they're distracting my band.

Piper: I know, I know, I'm working on it.

(They notice Paige and the nymphs heading for the door.)

Leo: Piper.

Piper: Paige, wait!

Paige: Where are we going?

Daisy: To our new Satyr. Do you hear his call?

[Cut to the fountain. Tull is there playing the pan flute. The nymphs frolic out of the near by plants and dance around him.]

Tull: Welcome, my little nymphs. Welcome.

(He continues to play the pan flute and they dance around him.)

Commercial Break
[Scene: Manor. Attic. Piper, Phoebe and Leo are there. Piper and Phoebe are sitting on the couch with open books all over the floor in front of them.]

Phoebe: I don't know how the hell to find her.

Piper: Well, maybe if we knew why they decided to turn her into a nymph in the first place, that would help.

Phoebe: That's because they needed a third sister, right?

Piper: Yeah, well, the book also says that only certain types of magical creatures can be turned into a nymph, so what type was she?

Leo: The type that needed a change maybe.

Phoebe: From being a witch? That's ridiculous. Paige loves being a witch.

Piper: Not until I came roaring back. And I didn't just push her aside, I actually pushed Paige right out the door.

Phoebe: Oh, are we back to blaming you again?

Piper: Yeah.

Phoebe: Just checking.

Leo: Maybe the nymphs sensed that she was overdue for some fun. She has been working around the clock lately.

Piper: Well, she had plenty of fun at P3 last night.

Phoebe: Ooh, film at eleven.

(They hear Wyatt crying through the baby monitor.)

Leo: I'll take care of it, you guys stay on it.

Piper: Okay, what haven't we tried?

Phoebe: I think we've pretty much tried everything.

Piper: Right, well, then it's time we start thinking outside the box.

Phoebe: Come again?

Piper: It was Paige's theory and it worked pretty damn well for her. (They get up and walk over to a table.) Paige was working on a spell to locate the nymphs using the four elements of nature.

Phoebe: Wow, that's a novel concept.

Piper: Yeah, well, I mocked it. But if she's right, it should lead us to where the nymphs live and therefore Paige.

Phoebe: Here's water and fire.

(She picks up a water bottle and some matches. Piper picks up a fan.)

Piper: A little bit of wind.

Phoebe: Okay, so all we're missing is earth.

(Phoebe's phone rings.)

Piper: I'll go get some dirt from the backyard.

(Phoebe answers her phone.)

Phoebe: Hi. Hello?

Jason: Hey, it's Jason.

Phoebe: Hey, I can't really talk right now.

Jason: It's not about us, Phoebe, it's about your sister.

Phoebe: What about her?

Jason: I'm not the only one who saw her. There was a photographer at your sister's club last night because of the band. I've got pictures.

Phoebe: And what are you gonna do with the pictures?

Jason: Well, if I don't print them, I'll be the only paper in town that doesn't.

Phoebe: You know what? Just print them.

Jason: Phoebe...

Phoebe: You know, f hadn't slept together you never would have known that she was one of them.

Jason: If we hadn't slept together I wouldn't have hesitated to print them. Phoebe, will you please tell me what's going on here?

Phoebe: No comment.

(She hangs up.)

[Scene: Woods. The two nymphs giggle behind Tull as they walk through the woods. Paige is following behind them. The two nymphs place a wreath on Tull's head.]

Tull: No, no, I don't want any wreath. (The try to feed him some berries.) No, no berries. I just want the spring.

Miranda: (to Paige) What's the matter? Why aren't you dancing?

Paige: Something doesn't feel right.

Tull: Is this much farther?

Daisy: We're almost there.

Tull: Good.

Paige: How did you know we needed a new Satyr?

Tull: You called me with your little dance, didn't you?

Daisy: Oh, forgive her, she's new.

Tull: Well, then she should be silent, shouldn't she?

Paige: Shouldn't we be worried about the demon that k*lled the last Satyr?

Tull: I'll take care of him.

Paige: How?

Tull: Enough with your questions, nymph.

(The nymphs stop and stand beside Paige.)

Miranda: It's not our place to question him, we only wish to please.

Paige: But you don't know him.

Miranda: We protect and nourish the forest while caring for our Satyr, that's all we need to know.

Daisy: It's in our nature.

Paige: It's in your nature.

Miranda: It's in our nature. You're one of us now.

Daisy: We're here.

Tull: Where? Where is it? Show it to me.

(They run over to a large rock and place their hands on it. It glows and the place around them spins into a blur. The blur settles and reveals a beautiful garden and spring.)

Paige: It's so beautiful.

(Tull walks over to the spring and laughs.)

[Cut to the woods. Xavier is there. Piper and Phoebe appear. Piper clears her throat.]

Xavier: You?

Piper: Hi. No offence but we were looking for some wood nymphs.

Phoebe: Wait, you two know each other?

Piper: Yeah, I was the one that blew off his arm. Wow, that looks like it hurts.

Xavier: It does.

Phoebe: You sure we even need this?

Piper: Well, that depends on how many parts I gotta blow off before he tells us where the nymphs are.

Xavier: You're too late. My brother's found them already.

Phoebe: Oh, your brother? Where is he?

Piper: You know, we can just keep doing this but he is never going to talk. And then he's just gonna try and fry us, we're gonna have to dive out of the way, get all dirty and we're just gonna end up vanquishing him anyway.

Phoebe: So should we just cut to the chase?

Piper: I don't see why not.

(Phoebe is about to throw the potion.)

Xavier: No, wait. I'll tell you.

(He throws a stream of fire at the girls and they dive out of the way. Phoebe throws the potion at Xavier and vanquishes him.)

Piper: Told you.

Phoebe: Oh, man. Now how are we gonna find Paige?

(They get up.)

Piper: Well, we can just sit and wait for his brother to come back.

Phoebe: Oh.

(They sit on a log.)

[Cut to the garden and spring. Tull drink from the spring.]

Paige: I thought no one was supposed to drink from the spring?

Miranda: They're not.

(Tull glows.)

Tull: At last.

Daisy: Satyr? We should leave now.

Tull: Your Satyr is dead, nymph. My name is Tull, brother of Xavier. Son of Naides. And I will have our revenge. (The nymphs hold each other, frightened.) That's right, nymphs, be afraid, there are no witches here now to protect you.

Paige: Oh, no? (Nymph Paige changes back into herself.) Hurry, close the spring.

Tull: No! (He hits Paige across the face and she flies across the garden, landing on a rock. The nymphs run over to the rock and Tull runs over to the spring to fill up a water skin. The garden and spring spin around them in a blur and takes them back to the woods. The nymphs run into the trees and vanish.) No! No!

(He looks at an unconscious Paige and then disappears.)

[Cut to the woods where Piper and Phoebe are waiting. Tull appears.]

Tull: Xavier. Xavier, where are you?

Phoebe: You're stepping on him.

Tull: What? (Tull looks down to see him standing on a pile of ash.) No. No.

(Piper and Phoebe stand up.)

Piper: Now, you should tell us where our sister is unless of course you want to join your brother. (Tull throws a stream of fire at the girls. Piper blows up the stream of fire and the force sends Piper, Phoebe and Tull backwards.) Throw it! (Phoebe throws the potion at Tull and makes a small expl*si*n but doesn't harm him.) Paige, calls that a potion?

(Tull throws another stream of fire.)

Commercial Break

[Scene: The woods. Tull's stream of fire hits a pile of rocks. Piper and Phoebe crawl away.]

Phoebe: If we k*ll him then how are we gonna find Paige?

Piper: What have you witnessed in the last few minutes that leads you to believe we're gonna k*ll him?

Phoebe: Just try it.

Piper: Hang on.

(Piper stands up and tries to blow up Tull but only makes a small expl*si*n.)

Tull: Your powers have no affect on me. I'm immortal now.

Piper: Arrogant. (She tries again twice to blow him up. Tull throws a stream of fire at Piper and she dives behind a rock.) Okay, run. (Piper and Phoebe run through the woods.) Paige!

Phoebe: Oh, god, what if she's...

Piper: Don't go there. Paige!

Phoebe: You know, maybe we shouldn't be calling for her, maybe we should be...

Piper: Ah, yes! Daisy! Miranda!

Phoebe: Don't be afraid! Don't be afraid! You don't need a Satyr to tell you what to do anymore.

Piper: Come on!

Phoebe: We need you! And helping us helps you, remember?

(Daisy and Miranda appears out of the bushes and grabs their hands.)

Miranda: Come with us.

Phoebe: Oh! Here we go. (They run off. They find Paige lying on the the ground, unconscious.) Paige!

Piper: She's bleeding.

Phoebe: We have to call for Leo.

(Miranda takes off her necklace.)

Miranda: Here, I think this will help.

(She holds the necklace above Paige's head wound and a drop of water drips onto it, healing it.)

Phoebe: What is that?

Daisy: Water from the eternal spring. Wood nymphs wear a drop to remind us of what we protect.

(Paige wakes up.)

Piper: Are you alright?

Paige: Yeah, I'll be alright if you tell me you got that bastard.

Tull: (roars) Nooo!

(Paige stands up.)

Paige: Oh, I guess you didn't.

(They see Tull coming down a hill.)

Daisy: He drank from the spring.

Piper: Yeah, we noticed.

Phoebe: You think you can orb us outta here?

Paige: Uh, no, but maybe we don't have to. If we can't vanquish him, maybe we can turn him into something else that's also immortal... like a tree.

Miranda: Yes, even when they die they're reborn into new life and new growth.

Tull: Vengeance will be mine!

Phoebe: Piper, do you have any idea what they're talking about?

Piper: I think so.

Phoebe: Good.

Tull: I will avenge my brother Xavier!

Paige: Uh, "Changing seasons changes all, life renews as creation calls."

Piper: "Nothing is immune, everything transmutes, so take this demon and give him roots."

(Tull slowly turns into a large tree. He roars in pain.)

Phoebe: Ouch, that had to hurt.

Paige: Nice job, sis.

Piper: You're not so bad yourself.

Phoebe: You know, you two make a great one-two punch.

Paige: Yeah, well, who's number one?

Piper: Ah, we'll talk about that later. (to nymphs) Ah, thank you for your help.

Phoebe: Told you you didn't need a Satyr.

Miranda: Oh, we don't know. We can't imagine protecting the forest without him.

Daisy: It's never been any other way.

Paige: Changes are good... for all of us.

[Scene: Manor. Nursery. Piper and Leo are there watching Wyatt in his crib.]

Piper: He's so innocent. If only he had any idea what mummy and Aunty Paige did today.

Leo: They turned a very bad man into a very big tree.

Piper: Shh. (They turn off the light and walk into the bedroom.) He's gonna have enough problems growing up around me as it is.

Leo: Are you kidding me? He is lucky to have you.

Piper: Yeah, well, lucky or not, he's got me. I so missed not being around him today.

(Paige knocks on the door and walks in.)

Paige: Hello?

Piper: Shh!

Paige: Sorry. You guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm, um, going out.

Piper: Ah, trolling for Satyrs, are we?

Paige: No, not trolling. I'm just gonna go out with one of the guys from the band.

Leo: Oh, really? Don't you think he's gonna be expecting the wild child?

Paige: Never know. I just might have to give him a little something, something.

Piper: Paige and I have decided to share the responsibilities of head witch so that I can spend more time with Wyatt and she can...

Paige: Rock on. (Paige holds up her hand with her thumb and middle finger down. Leo chuckles.) Good night, you guys.

Leo: Right, rock on! (He tries to copy the hand sign.) Rock on.

Piper: Don't do that. Give it up, man.

Leo: What?

Piper: Give it up.

Leo: I'll show you give it up. (Leo picks up Piper and spins her around. Piper laughs.) You give it up is what I'm saying right now.

(He carries her over to the bed and they fall onto it.)

[Scene: The Bay Mirror. Jason's Office. Jason is there. Phoebe walks in and looks at a droopy plant near the doorway.]

Phoebe: Your plant could use some water.

Jason: I'll get right on that.

Phoebe: I saw tomorrow's advance copy. I noticed that you're running the article.

Jason: Yes, I am.

Phoebe: And I also noticed that Paige's name wasn't in it.

Jason: No, it isn't.

Phoebe: Thank you.

Jason: You know, it's ironic. (He stands up and walks around his desk.) You were the one who was worried about sleeping with the boss. How it might affect your job. Turns out it affected mine.

Phoebe: How so?

Jason: I didn't buy this paper to bury stories like this one, Phoebe, but that's basically what I just did. I don't know what your sister's involved in but the truth is I-I, I care about you too much to cause you any hurt.

(Phoebe moves closer to him.)

Phoebe: That's not very professional of you.

Jason: I know.

Phoebe: Maybe you should fire you.

Jason: Maybe. (They kiss.) I am still a little curious about what you know of these Godiva girls, though. (She kisses him again.) Where they come from. (She kisses him again.) What happened to them. (She kisses him again.) You're not gonna tell me are you? (She kisses him again.) I didn't think so.

(She puts her arms around him and they kiss. The pot plant near the door suddenly blooms.)

End