01x12 - Mattress

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Glee". Aired May 2009 - March 2015.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A high school teacher tries to reinvent the Glee Club.

01x12 - Mattress

Post by bunniefuu »

Scene 1: Teachers' Corner - Will, Emma, Ken

Emma and the coach Tanaka are eating when Will arrives.

Will: Hi. Can I join you? (He sits) Why everyone pomponne?

Emma: Class photo. This is the fiftieth edition of the McKinley High School.

Ken: I have raised 10 pounds Friday to look hot on the picture and be on my 31 for the wedding in two weeks.

Emma: Of course, the wedding was to take place in Hawaii, but I was told that I could not bring my fruit, so ...

Will: But the selections are in two weeks.

Ken: Oh, damn. You can not be, Eminem.

Emma: I completely forgot. I'm sorry. I wanted to come. For children.

Ken: We will not reorganize everything. The veterans hall is taken up in June It is only free Saturday because of the anniversary of the "Grizzly Fried Fish". I have a big discount. We must leave before the candlelight vigil.

Emma: I remember. Oh my god! Sue, you've finally hit someone?

Sue approaching their table.

Sue: Edie. William. You. Every year when the period comes from the album, I always dais a little something. This year, I paid a lifting eye. I took the opportunity to ask me to remove their lacrimal glands. I used it not. I have a whole closet full of trophies and medals. (She takes a chair and sits) But for you, mere teachers, this album is the only concrete evidence that anything you did in your poor little lives have made any difference. My cheerleaders are so excited. I put the sweet potato diet. It draws water out of the skin.

Will: I'm sure my choir will be delighted.

Sue: The choir will not have a photo.

Emma: What? Why?

Sue: I leave the principal's office Figgins, Eleanor. About the vandalism on the pictures of the old choir. I convinced him that put them in the abum of the year amounted to expose these monsters to more humiliation and ridicule.

Will: Why can not you accept that they will win this year?

Sue: It will not happen.

Will: And stop your ridiculous vendetta.

Emma: Yes. This is really unfair.

Will: I'll talk to Figgins.

Sue: Have fun. You bore me now. I'll do something else.

Sue goes. Will is ennervé.

Scene 2: Classroom - The New Directions

The New Directions, Rachel are without a meeting about the albums choirs.

Kurt: Rachel is there?

Finn: Not yet.

Kurt: All right. The club is in a difficult position. We all received the frosted juice in his face. For now, our relative anonymity protects us from the harshest persecution. Daubed. Tire-patriotic pants.

Mercedes: What is a breast patriotic pants?

Finn: That's when you attach the flagpole by the underwear.

Artie: Oddly, it makes me feel more American.

Kurt: After investigation, I think the album would only fuel the flames of terror antichorale. I did some research. (He opens the photo albums of old choirs) Peter Gellar. Second tenor, 1998. Can be seen here with h*tler's mustache and a Chinese hat. Soon after the album's release, Mr. Gellar became depressed. He is the homeless who sleeps in front of the library.

Quinn: Patches?

Kurt: Patches.

Brittany: He barks at my mother.

Kurt: Example B. Tawny Peterson. The choir promo 2000. Here, with a Kn*fe in the head. A macabre table four years later, will prove prescient. I speak for everyone when I say that not having to ask for the album could be a blessing. I suggest we let it flow.

Will arrives.

Will: Hi everyone. Looking at the old albums.

Artie: It's totally annoying.

Will: And completely unfair. Can I borrow it? (He takes the album) You know what? The album this year will be a photo of each of your smiling faces. I promise.

Scene 3: Office of the Principal Figgins - Will Figgins

Figgins: Shue, I do them a favor. Thus, other students will not humiliate them more.

Will: They take the stage all the time to enjoy their passion one likes them or not. They do not let anything or anyone, to reach them. You should support them! Sue is wrong.

Figgins: Very good. They will have their photo.

Will: Thank you.

Figgins: It will cost $ 1000.

Will: What?

Figgins: This is the price. The album is primarily a school advertising space. The funeral Frederickson grew by 1.3% of their income after their full-page album of last year.

Will: What would it cost a quarter of a page?

Figgins: $ 325. This is the price for a photograph with two members of the choir. In advertising for sandwiches from Uncle Sandro.

Will: It's too expensive.

Figgins: We'll deal with it. I think you should choose a pretty cheerleader, but not pregnant, and the quarterback for the photo. There will thus be less likely that they face Doodles.

Rahcel arrives unannounced.

Rachel: Mr Shuester. Excuse me for interrupting you. Principal Figgins, this is my first year in the choir and I just learned it will not be in the album.As you can imagine my gay dads are very active in defending my rights ...

Will: Leaves, Rachel. Consider it done. It will be in the album.

Rachel: Fantastic. Thank you very much.

She leaves and walks down the hall.

Rachel (Voiceover): Laugh if you will, but I want the class photos. (She arrives in the library) and I am preparing to dazzle the paparazzi. So they either intrusive, the stars need the press and I must prepare myself.Therefore, as soon as I can, I signed up for clubs. You probably think I do it out of interest, without me really involved. Not true for the choir. I really like. I share the values it. We are the dregs, rejected and humiliated by all, but we made something of ourselves, something I am proud, I want to be remembered.

She walks past Quinn, Brittany and Santana. These last two scribble on Rachel's head pictures.

Santana: It's the total.

Quinn (Voiceover): The uniform of the pom-poms I miss. It made me feel safe. Framed. Even when I was lonely, I was at least part of a group.

Quinn found only in the library, looking at an album.

Quinn (Voiceover): When my children see these albums, which I was, I want them to be proud. Not the little bastard that I wear, but those that I would if I were married. I am perhaps more cheerleader, but my heart is still with them. I stop playing the victims. When you take the picture of pom-poms, I found my place who likes it or not to Sue Sylvester.

She gets up and walks away, determined.

Scene 4: At Will and Terri - Terri, Will

Terri watching TV, lying on the couch. Will arrives.

Will: Baby, what a tie is better?

Terri: You hide the TV, Will.

Will: Come on, I need you. That's the class photo.

Terri: Well, in this case ... the red to the picture of teachers and the green for the choir. It will get better with scribbles.

Will sits beside her.

Will: I wanted to tell you about it. Figgins does not want the choir on the album, because of scribbles. It makes me sad for the kids. They work hard. They deserve respect. Refuse the choir on the album, is like denying. I want to buy an insert for the photo of the choir. It will cost $ 300.

Terri: Great. There you just have to give them what we need food. The food that keeps your baby alive.

Will: We have $ 200 from the sale of the Blue b*mb.

Terri: No. It is not.

Will: But if ...

Terri: No! ... No! ... No!

Scene 5: Office of the Principal Figgins - Will Figgins

Will signing the check for album of the choir.

Will: Actually, can you wait until Thursday to cash it?

Figgins accepts and takes the money, happy.

Scene 6: Classroom - The New Directions

Kurt plays the piano and Rachel just talk to him.

Rachel: I have a great idea for a club that I would officially become the most committed student. I want us to do a Allgaylesb.

Kurt: I'm sorry?

Rachel: The Gay and Lesbian Alliance. All-Gay Lesb.

Kurt gets up and joins the other students. Will arrives.

Will: Hey, good news! The choir will have a photo to the album. (Everyone hides the fact that he is not happy, except that Rachel is more than happy) It will show everyone that the choir is cool. When we have won the regional, these photos will be collectible. All your classmates you begging for an autograph. But I had to make a compromise. It was a quarter page.We must therefore choose two team captains who will make the picture.Tomorrow, we will vote to choose them. Exciting, no? All right.

Will goes away happy.

Scene 7: Classroom - The New Directions

The New Directions waiting assient on their chairs.

Mercedes: We're here. We should vote.

Rachel: Let me say a few words.

Mercedes: I called Rachel.

Kurt: Me too.

Puck: I, I'm fine. I have to put on top for the photo of the football team.

A few minutes later, Will records the results.

Will: It seems that you all voted for Rachel. Even Rachel elsewhere. But we have two captains.

Quinn: Why? We are happy that Rachel is only us.

Kurt: Actually, we prefer.

Scene 8: Office of Emma - Will, Emma

Will discusses the problems with the choir.

Will: What's worse is that after all this time, they always ashamed of the choir. They still see themselves as zero. Would have one of them react and become co-captain.

Emma: Well, you probably should go through their elected Captain. Said by a peer, things sound different. Although this pair is also annoying as Rachel. You know, none of this will be a problem only if they win selections. I apologize for not being able to come.

Will: I wanted to talk about that. I think Ken has done on purpose to plan the wedding on the same day. Not for you to come.

Emma: Why he would do that?

Will: We both know how he sees our ... relationship.

Emma: I'm going to marry Ken. I know that I have ... given reason to be jealous before, but you must know that I'm done with it. Ken has many faults. I counted 74, but it is not resentful. It's really a good guy. It is nice and great with students. It has that in common. It's true, it could improve his health, but it is filled with compassion, that's why I'm going to marry her.

Will: You're right. I crossed the line. It will not happen again.

Will out of the office.

Scene 9: Classroom - Will, Rachel

Will prepare and Rachel enters the room.

Rachel: You wanted to see me, mr Shue?

Will: Yes, Rachel. Sit down. How is the direction of the choir?

Rachel: (She sits down) My unanimous election will allow me to make things happen.

Will: Great, well, I have a job for you, Captain. (He sits beside her) We need a co-captain. You have so many good ideas, he'll have to help to achieve them.

Rachel: A lieutenant would come in handy. I have over 65 offers.

Will: I can trust you?

Rachel: No problem. I'm on it.

They shake hands.

Scene 10: Corridor - Rachel, Mercedes

Rachel and Mercedes discuss.

Mercedes: I can not be co-captain. I have no time. That's Kwanza.

Rachel: The Kwanza, it's the end of December. The photo is Thursday.

Mercedes: It is prepared earlier this year.

Scene 11: Corner of the corridor - Rachel, Artie

Artie: I love to be in the photo, but you and me sitting upright it would spoil everything.

Rachel: I would look.

Artie: But if you do that, people will think you have a stomach ache.

Rachel: All in all, you do not have the makings of a leader.

Artie: A follower.

Artie goes.

Scene 12: Corridor - Rachel, Brittany

Brittany and Rachel walk follows.

Rachel: Britanny, it will not happen That a time in your life.

Brittany: No way.

Rachel: Why?

Brittany: I apparaîtrais not something that will be tagged.

Rachel: No, not at all.

Brittany: If it was me who would.

Britanny goes.

Scene 13: Outside School - Rachel Finn

Rachel Finn walks alone but follows it.

Rachel: I despair. The choir needs you.

Finn: Thanks but you should take someone more involved. I am, but I football, friends and everything.

Rachel: The choir works only since you arrived. Pom-poms and football players would not have come if you were not there.

Finn: You know I love the choir. But why do I represent?

Rachel: Because you are a leader, Finn. That's what leaders do. They commit themselves to those they love. Much is at stake. Morale is low, you know. If nothing changes, we'll miss the selections and the choir is over. I could not do it alone.

Finn: You're not anymore. I am a leader. This is what I am, what I want to be. You have a co-captain. I do the picture with you.

Rachel smiles of happiness.

Scene 14: Classroom - Rachel Finn

Rachel: I know that as captain of the football team, you worked hard to give the impression of being strong as a rock. But the choir, it's different. It must be the epitome of positivity and optimism. So we will train and I'll teach you to smile correctly on a photo.

Rachel and Finn sings "Smile" (Lily Allen).

Scene 15: Locker room of the football team - Finn, Karofsky, Azimio

Finn is in the process of change. Karofsky and Azimio arivent from behind the plate against the locker and her cheeks coloring.

Finn: What ...

Azimio: We train dude, relax.

Karofsky: You'll be on the photo of the choir and we will not miss you.

Finn: (He bangs against the wall) f*ck, Karofsky! I'm sick of you people abase.

Azimio: Stop your speech out loud chorus. The system puts in place those who disturb the order. (Finn pushes) You got several options. Want to h*tler's mustache on the picture? Or horse teeth? What do you want? I do not care anyway. I will ...

Finn pushes him back.

Karofsky: How do you write "loser"? I will write on his forehead.

Karofsky kicks to Finn.

Azimio: His big potato head. We could all write a haiku.

The two leave, leaving only Finn.

Scene 16: Room photography - Rachel, the photographer, his assistant

Rachel standing begins to stress as it is ready to sh**t but Finn is not there.

Photographer: We can try it?

Rachel: (She sits) Well. I'm ready. I ... would do it alone. (The photographer takes a picture) Wait. I want people to take only my left side.

The photographer takes many photos but is not satisfied.

Photographer: I need to see your teeth. That's just my job.

Rachel: Sorry. It's just that ... I ennevée. My co-captain dropped me ... I'm sorry, just a minute.

She gets up and goes to the mirror.

Rachel (Voiceover): Pull yourself. Stop thinking about the judgment of others or how they disappoint you. It is lonely at the top, you know. What is the song to overcome personal and professional disappointments?(She sings) When you're smiling. When you're smiling. The Whole World smiles with you.

She turns to the photographer.

Rachel: I'm ready.

She sits down, looks at the chair for Finn, begins profile and smiled. The photographer takes two pictures.

Photographer: Okay.

Rachel: What? That's it? I prepared 18 poses for this sh**t and you do not even see it with the left shoulder. See?

Photographer: Sorry, but I gotta run. I have an audition in 30 minutes.

Rachel: A casting call for what?

Photographer: My brother is a commercial for his store. I realize. School pictures, it's for money. (Rachel starts to cry) Wait, I can take more pictures for you.

Rachel: I cry on demand. One of my talents. I am versatile and apart from the nudity and abuse of animals, I'd do anything for power drill.

Photographer: It's true that you seem talented, but I need ... There are other roles to play. I need a bunch of actors.

Rachel: I can help.

Scene 17: Classroom - The New Directions

Rachel: Let me begin this meeting. (It will close the door but Finn comes at the same time) Hi Finn. Nice coming.

Finn: I'm sorry. The guy threatened me in the locker room. If I made the photo, I had a mustache of h*tler or horse teeth, and I'm wrong. (He sits down next to Quinn) I have a potato head?

Rachel: (Standing in front of everyone) I realized that you take lightly the choir. You're sure you can not win and you will look Figgins close the choir, doing nothing. I will offer a rare opportunity. The opportunity to become stars.

They look at all.

Quinn: How?

Rachel: We are the new stars of a local advertising.

They are surprised

Finn: Are you serious?

Rachel: Yes Finn. While you think about your image in high school, I gave the choir a chance to break. Simply make us famous. And no annoying celebrities, nor ruin their photos.

Tina: What's the pub?

Rachel: Hang in there and get ready to sell ... mattresses!

They are all happy and start to talk.

Artie: I will pay black shoulder straps.

Finn: (A Quinn) My mother will be very proud.

Mercedes: (A Kurt) Come on, strikes a pose.

Scene 18: sh**ting location - The News Directions

The New Directions is in the wings for the pub.

Tina: We will break into showbiz!

Rachel: This is a memorable day. There will be agents, producers and contracts. But for now the most important thing is that we are a team.

Mercedes: That's it. As soon as I did my album, I speak no more of you.

The photographer and the director arrives.

Director: Hi everyone, we are delighted to have you here. In the land of the mattress, the mattress can not be reduced to sleeping more or fornicate. It is believed that finding a cheap must be a game

Photographer: Let's review the script. I find it pretty cool. I wrote it. Action!

The New Directions try scenario.

Finn: Ah, me!

Mercedes: What?

Puck: We lost our jobs at the plant. And we do not sleep well.

Rachel: Awake! Come to the countries of the mattress. We wholesale prices that will suit your style and porefeuilles. (They did not seem happy) Sorry, Mr. Cuspergerg. This script is great, but it is a choir, and we should sing it.

Photographer: Sing replicas as I've written.

Director: Wait. You think what?

Scene 19: Pub - The New Directions

The New Directions sing "Jump" for advertising.

Director: Come to the countries of the mattress!

New Directions: Come to the countries of the mattress!

Scene 20: At Will and Terri - Will, Terri

Will look for something in the drawers of her bedroom.

Will Terri, you saw my handkerchief?

He opens a drawer and found the cushion that served as a belly for Terri.He goes into the kitchen.

Terri: (Preparing dinner) How it will make you look like Ted Knight?

Will: (Tending the cushion) What is it?

Terri: A pregnancy pillow shop a prenatal. To see what you look like in clothes. Kendra stole it for me. To see if his old clothes I would go.

She goes over to Will to take the cushion but he walks away.

Will: Lift your shirt.

Terri: What? Not

Will launch pad violently.

Will: (Ennervé. Advancing towards it, making it backward) Lift your shirt.

Terri: You frighten me. Think about what you accuse me. Think about it and go get your handkerchief.

Will grabs her arm and the plate against the cupboard. He lifts his shirt and pulled the pillow. He walks away.

Will: Why do we do that? I do not understand!

Terri: (Crying) I thought you'd leave me. You have changed so much. We know. I feel that you walk away from me.

They start to get excited against each other.

Will: Because finally I hold you head? I want a balanced relationship?

Terri: Because of that bloody choir. Since you started, you take superior airs.

Will: I have the right to be proud of me.

They calm down a bit.

Terri: Are you kidding whom? (She sits) This marriage works because you're not proud of you.

Will: (Being sad) This marriage works because I love you, because I've always accepted, for better or for worse.

Terri: You like the girl you met at age 15, it's not me.

Will: You're a stranger to my eyes. (Shouting) Are you happy? Are you happy?

Terri: It was not a lie at first. I really thought being pregnant. And then the doctor spoke of false pregnancy, and I panicked!

Will be away from her, turns around and cries.

Will: It's insane. You were going to do what the big day?

Terri: Quinn Fabray. It was so perfect. She did not want it, I wanted one. I pushed the doctor to use the ultrasound when you came to visit.

Will: I loved you, Terri. I really loved you.

Terri: I'm so sorry. So sorry. (She gets up and goes to Will) Do you remember this appointment? What we said? At that moment, whatever happens, we loved. We can regain that sense. You can still love me! (Will hand towards the door) Please! Do not go! (Will takes his keys and hand) Please! Do not go!

Terri closes the door, she finds herself alone and lost.

Scene 21: Office of Will - Will

Will arrives in his office in the evening. He puts his suitcase on his desk, with pillows. Then he sees a pile of mattresses, in the classroom next door, hangs a word "Hi kids! Thanks for your help, Mr. Cusperberg.", He picks up and takes a mattress to sleep.

Scene 22: Television Program - Sue, Rod, Andrea

Sue: I asking too much to the management committee of the Ohio vacation? I ask that one day a year where I'm not visually assaulted by ugly and fat. Serious, Ohio, these retinas need a day off. Here's my dream: Friday after Christmas, my day off, if you're ugly, stay home.Spend the day watching videos of the time you were not so repulsive to me. And that's how Sue sees it.

Rod: Violent, Sue. It comes just after that.

The pause is initiated.

Sue: Andrea, the chronicle that I just did, you were sent.

Upon leaving, Sue hears the pub tour by the choir.

Rachel: Who said that buying a mattress was razor? In the land of the mattress, we all shapes and sizes, at prices that do not will empty your wallet. No loans? No problem. We have a funding program to 12.9%, without prior payment, and you only pay next year. You will jump for joy, seeing our prices. Come to the country of the mattress!

Scene 23: Corridor - Quinn, Sue

Sue Quinn arrives and walk across.

Quinn: Coach Sylvester, we need to talk.

Sue: I have nothing to tell you the encloquée.

Quinn: The photo is of pom-poms tomorrow and I want to be over.

Sue: That's what you want? I wanted a captain who does not rule out the thighs on the back of a car as soon as she gets the chance, thus ruining his life.

Quinn: It would be good for the school. Show that appearances do not matter. That sometimes overcome obstacles. I have learned to the choir.

Sue: This little Maxim had to escape just after Will Schuester that you have learned how to disqualify selections.

Quinn: What?

Sue: I saw your little pub. You have planted.

Sue moves on and leaves Quinn.

Scene 24: Office of the Principal Figgins - Will, Sue, Figgins

Will, Sue and Figgins will explain about the choir and its participation in an advertisement.

Figgins: I'm afraid she is right. You have planted.

Will: I was not even aware.

Sue: Of course. You would not know if your office your choir used as kennels. You know why? You're too busy to turn around and put tons of gel! Looks like you've put bacon on it.

Will: What are you talking about? (He gets up from his chaiseet approaches Sue) The students did this ad for their group after resoldering thou have been banished from the directory.

Sue: I admit it.

Will: It was an innocent mistake.

Sue: And if I m*rder so innocent? I would still be considered. Self-defense, surely. I'll reread the rules. (She puts her glasses and takes a notebook. Will nods to Figgins to get help) 63rd amendment, paragraph 7: "No occupation will not be tolerated, any payment for services rendered void amateur status, and results in immediate disqualification. "

Sue gave the book to Will, flapping on her belly.

Will: Hey!

Sue: So what?

Figgins: Calm down I said! Calm down. I'm sorry, Shue. I can not ignore that.

Will: They have not been paid!

Sue: There's a pile of mattresses in the room as high as the pile of bottles of gel in the garbage in front of you!

Will: We'll make them!

Figgins: One of the mattress was used. We can not make a used mattress.We can not even give it away. Lice, bugs ... I checked on the net!

Sue: You need a soiled mattress in your office? The redhead and you've become so depraved that you make your vile adulterous acts between courses?

Will: (At end of force to try to defend themselves) Very good. I slept here, daccord?

Figgins: Pardon?

Will: (Sits) I think my wife to leave.

Sue: I have not seen this one coming.

Figgins: William, I'm sorry about your personal problems but my hands are tied. Sue is right, you cheated. I can not fight the school council. I'm sorry, the choir, it's over.

Sue: (Squatting next to Will) It's over!

Scene 25: Office of Sue - Sue Quinn

Sue wrote on his paper "Victory".

Sue (Voiceover): Dear Diary, I finally b*at Will Schuester and I got rid of the choir. It is a day infamous. Once again, I won!

Quinn enters the office, dressed in light of pom-poms.

Quinn: Ms. Sylvester.

Sue: It looks like a p*rn star dressed as a nun.

Quinn: I wanted to show you that I will again. My belly is not so round, as if I had eaten well.

Sue: Take that off. Listens to me. You're pregnant. You'll never be a cheerleader. Endpoint.

Quinn: Hypocrite.

Sue: Sorry?

Quinn: You sabotaged the choir for a mattress when you offer a lot of things with pom-poms. Shoes, self tanning, hair cuts. The bilets to Cedar Point. We put them on eBay. For money. If Figgins found out, you would be excluded from the competition.

Sue: Very good. You can become cheerleader. You'll be cleaning chore and I'll put at the bottom for the photo.

Quinn: I have not finished. The choir will be entitled to a full page.

Sue: I can not help it.

Quinn: You will leave one of the six pages of pom-poms and you will give to the choir. Free.

Sue: You know Quinn, I had forgotten just how ruthless you are. As a young Sue Sylvester. Now, get out of my office. (Quinn is heading towards the exit) If you arrive to get out without losing the waters on my new carpet.

Quinn: (Pausing) Well, I have no desire to become cheerleader. I want to be in a team of hypocrites. I prefer being in a band that is proud of me, as the choir.

Quinn goes.

Scene 26: Office of Emma - Will, Emma

Will, desperate, talks with Emma.

Will: It's my fault. If I had not slept there, we could make it and forget it.

Emma: I can give you some advice?

Will: Please.

Emma: You must decompressed. We must. You will find a solution, as always. But here, you need to focus on your own life. A divorce is not nothing.

Will: Who said anything about a divorce?

Emma: I'm sorry. I assumed ...

Will: That's what you do?

Emma: When I learned that Terri had made, I thought she should be punished. Then I have reflected, I thought that I would have done if I was losing you.

Will: You would never have been so cruel.

Emma: She has done wrong but ... I understand completely. You are precious, Will.

Scene 27: Classroom - The New Directions and Will

The New Directions met beside the piano.

Artie: We want to go to Selections without you.

Will: It's that or nothing. It is I who have slept on the mattress, which means that I accepted the gift, not you. I'm disqualified, not you.

Puck: He sacrificed himself for us. Courageous.

Will: We worked very hard, you should try your luck.

Finn: We succeed without you. Maybe not even with you.

Will: That's not true. You are good. Even very good. You made "Jump" for the ad, without me. Listen, the best teachers do not give answers, they show you the way and let you make your choices, your own mistakes.Thus, the glory you will return. You deserve it. If you can not win without me is that I did my job poorly.

Rachel: We're very sorry, Mr. Shue.

Will: I know. Put on your 31 and be proud of this photo. I want to see a smile on your faces.

(Voiceover) The choir sings "Smile" (Charlie Chaplin).

Scene 28: Toilet Girls - Girls of the choir

Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany and Quinn are preparing for the photo. They wear makeup, their hair, dress, ... Quinn get out of the toilet, dressed in a robe. She left the cheerleader uniform hanging on the door.

Scene 29: Toilet Boys - Boys Choir

Like girls, Kurt, Artie, Matt, Mike Finn and Puck is also preparing for the photo. They wear, is being stepped up, dress, ...

Scene 30: Office of Will - Will

Will puts his tie and takes his jacket. He goes to sh**t.

Scene 31: Room photography - Photographer, his assistant, Will, Emma, Coach Tanaka, Sue

Will sits on the chair, the photographer takes a picture. We see the photo album with Will on a page and Emma on the other. Then it settles into the chair and takes a picture.

Coach Tanaka, does the same and sits down to take a picture. It reviews the photo album, this time with Coach Tanaka on a page and Sue on the other. Then, Sue is also photographed by the photographer.

Scene 32: Corridor - Will

From outside the room, Will observes the New Directions will have their picture taken. He smiled as he is proud of them, then leaves. We see members of the choir, all happy to have taken a group photo.

Scene 33: Library - Karofsky, Azimio, members of the football team

Members of the football teams taguent the photo of the choir.