09x08 - Terrible Exam Results

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Benidorm". Aired: 1 February 2007 – 2 May 2018.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Series follows holidaymakers who spend a week at the Solana Resort Benidorm, Spain.

09x08 - Terrible Exam Results

Post by bunniefuu »

[Music] I'm sorry to move so many of you around

this morning but as you know yesterday the whole of Benidorm was alcohol free

for the Feast of sorenzo in precisely 30 seconds the ban will be lifted are there any questions

Miss Temple Savage I am the first one to say The British drink too much but there has only been a ban on alcohol for 24

hours I really do not think there is

such I'll be in my [Music]

office no joy right try this uh capital l o a d o f o l d capital S capital h

capital I capital T I don't think that's the Wi-Fi password why not because

you've just spelled out the words load of old oh oh I sorry that's a review for the Polish Italian I'm going

to have to bring the specs in tomorrow I can't believe you don't know your own Wi-Fi password well baby Jesus keeps

changing it apparently he's very security conscious for a 10-year-old whatever forget it do you

want to use my heart spot depends we still talking about the internet you

should be so lucky search for for Sam's phone the passwords benador spelled backwards bit

crypti but then again you don't want just any old Tom d*ck or Harry messing with your hot spot no I'd much rather

have a joey hey you'd already be checking your emails on your holidays man it's exam

results oh hey good luck thanks been eating

it good morning Kenneth morning Nev how's it going love hey I can of smile

wide enough oh you know what I'm fuming I couldn't get a drink anywhere last night cuz of St bloody Winford or whatever it was pain sa a bloody fruit

juice hey you don't need to tell me about it you know I was in bed by half past 11:00 and I suddenly realized I've forgotten how to fall asleep I cuz I've

heard you usually just crash out on a sun lounger about 5:00 a.m. straight from Cafe B exactly NE I'm a creature of

habit hey could you not just have a drink at home drink at home what you think I am an alcoholic oh well I

suppose it means I'll be in W before Le for once hey know he's in blown go already you got a few clients and all oh

never what you're talking about we're not open for another hour hey see for [Music]

yourself I've learned a lot from I know it's [Music]

just G through that Journey I've come out the other side and I feel so much

stronger because

well thanks girls see you Tuesday for shampoo

inste thanks hey ne brotherson how was the exam results

unbelievable Champion hey it's a good job the bars is up and again you're going to want a drink yeah we want in

several as will me mom and dad when they find out

you managed to see our jod on that video calling thing no Wi-Fi is not working typical and there's been no movement on

the mushrooms on the what first day here I filled out a complaint card about the

mushrooms did you oh yes what's wrong with them I told you the other day they're tinned oh yeah that explains why

I haven't been sleeping oh well no more crappy three star all this for us next year with our

jod earning what do you mean by that well I mean once she's paid her school

fees for the year the rest is you know the rest is what no uh no what I mean is

what if jod wants to go somewhere else next year she'll go where we go on holiday she's

nine morning I know what you're getting at

would you ask our Rob to pay for us to go on a fancy holiday just cuz he's going to have a good job when he starts

[Music] work morning to you and all what were

all that about no idea what is she she knows we've called

a family meeting she's probably having a sleep in she is on her holidays well the

when in the middle of a family crisis we need to talk about Malcolm I'm sure I've

seen something on T call that that was

Kevin who's Kevin we need to talk about Kevin I thought you wanted to talk about

Malcolm who's Kevin how many boyfriends has Bing got no that's probably what you

saw on the Telly we need to talk about Kevin they were a film about a lad who

k*lled all his school friends well what about Malcolm where hasn't k*lled anyone not

yet anyway no in the middle in the middle of what malcol in the middle

that's the thing I saw wrong Deli oh for God's sake mother you are frying me

brain I've only just got your text if this is about

Malcolm I know he didn't get on his plane he's gone out to find smoked salmon for my

breakfast smoked salmon is he off he not em must be we couldn't even get brown

sauce first two years we were here no what I mean is after last night why

hasn't he gone home why does he think you're even talking to

him right emergency family meeting called at

0922 this is how a relationship works we have our good days and we have our bad

days what about all the things you said yesterday that was yesterday you don't understand

Pauline you're being manipulated Malcolm's controlling your life control

in your mind ah yes Jeff morby that world-renowned judge of character remind

me how is Janella your gold digging ex-girlfriend we're just looking after

your interests believe me Malcolm's not the person he's claiming to be he's not keeving is it

who's Kevin just somebody our Jeff wanted to talk about success still

frozen but 10 minutes in this son and Bob's your uncle now to try and get this hotel to poach an

egg easy on the grains poor Le remember what we said about refined

carbohydrates good girl ah

steward it's such a terribly sad life story you

could tell how much it's affected Liam may as well b*llet at school terrible

home life and a terrible mother how on Earth was she a prost*tute all those years

without any of the family knowing unbelievable I don't know how the husband coped the bit that really got me

though was a long lost sister can you believe it finding out you always had a sister yeah and then when you finally

meet her she tells you she's got two weeks to live and ends up dying in her

brother's arms oh don't you'll set me off again come on hassy let's go to the

indoor market the tea here is terrible in it

[Music]

okay

well it all looks very impressive but as I said when you first sat down I'm not looking for a holiday home thank you Mr

I'm sorry I forget your name Monty Monty where have I heard that name before you're not staying at the salon or are

you the salana good grief no of how my dog in better accommodation and the

clientele there or uh how can I put this kindly uh financially challenged and if

you weren't being so kind basically peasants no I prefer to see my

prospective clients in hotels such as this and when I show them what I have on

offer they tend to go all the way that's where I've heard that name before when I

was a child my brother had a snake call Monty oh how very Charming no it wasn't

horrible small slippery slimy thing it was tried to get into all sorts of tight

spaces where it wasn't welcome tight spaces I should be so lucky and so would

you I imagine well I won't keep you any longer

Monte better luck next time

[Music] [Applause] hello

there you are just been upstairs looking for you are we open or already I was just about to come over no be able don't

give a toss about that it's Liam what's Liam or is it lunch time already I'll

have one of them foot long hot dogs no it's still early will you to just listen to me I've always wondered why he's a

bit odd but oh God you're not going to bloody believe this let me go and get some drinks oh no no no it's all right

I'll go I need a bacon buty as well before breakfast

closes and I said to Graham experiencing a synchronistic moment that unlocks

something which was hidden within you is like a naked man trying to light a fire in the rain completely

matchless welcome we like to talk about last night Jeff mate no need to

apologize I realized a long time ago a grudge is an investment with zero return

I forgive you you forgive me would anybody like a drink well you sound

surprised Jeff although it has to be said Contrition seems to be a rare commodity these days excuse me love how

long ago did you get that bacon oh not long since they had plenty have they run

out I knew it they're always doing this I'm sure they take it back and sell it to Norris in the indoor market funny how

he only does bacon rolls after half 10 wouldn't mind he's only got a mobile phone

shop bloody H Dennis oh my

God it's Kenneth rock sh*ts

leads 1986 sorry you must be mistaken never

been to leads and my name's Malcolm oh my God how embarrassing I mean not you

being named Malcolm I mean oh I'm sorry and do you know when you just look at someone from one ey angle oh I'm really

really sorry not a problem mind you my friend Dennis was a loer so it is a bit of a compliment greatly accepted cheers

sorry Norine have you ever had a lime Splash well sometimes we treat ourselves

to a lemon toilet duck when it's on special offer don't we son now a lime

Splash it's a non-alcoholic cocktail now if we can persuade your ban to rustle up a fresh lime a handful of mint and a

spoonful of brown sugar I will with your permission blow your mind don't let the salmon go to waste

orene I'm going to sort this right

now so you don't have fresh mint or lime what kind of bar is this my friend even

the straws are not fresh we clean them under the T and put them back into the box welcome to

benador well I have 50 here that says you can find fresh mint and limes and

brown sugar oh and fresh straws wait

there would you cover the bath for me please 10 minutes what's it worth 5 Jos 10

don't I know what you do well that's a bit holiday bribery I'm not exactly Bernie maid off no I'm

talking about our paie the way you treat her when you try and control

her try to control her that's uh that's some accusation Jeff you came here

uninvited and after everything she said to you last night you're still hanging around like a bad

smell your flight wasn't cancelled you're staying here to control my sister

and I'm not going to let that happen there's that word again control control do you mean the same way that

you control your stepmother huh a bank account her pension her house don't what

he's talking about so you haven't taken charge of all her savings you don't have her pension transferred into your account every fortnite you haven't put

her house in your name how do you know about that I mean what's it got to do with

you you don't understand she asked me to do that she knows all about it

control you're controlling her finances and in turn controlling her life it's

not true paulen your sister I beg your pardon your step sister no actual

relation no legal obligation is a recovering alcoholic not only am I her

fiance I'm also her sponsor she needs me now yes we have our quarrels the

occasional contant which results in her saying things in the Heat of the Moment but I do not control her finances I I do

not control her property and I certainly do not control

her you bring the drinks over when they're

ready just a beer please coming [Music]

up who is it he's on the phone too Sharon my dad walked over from the hotel

stopped halfway and got a phone call he's still why do you think I know more about the phone call than you he your dad yes that

makes me son he doesn't make me telepathic he doesn't look happy that's

hardly a clue he never does morning Mom morning hey did you catch anything when

you walk past Eddie like what nits no did you catch any of his conversation no

I've heard at his conversations before I'd rather put a drill to me

head you're all right Dad dad ah soon not bad do you want a bed have our robs

no soon I I'll be all right in this chair do you want a drink Eddie no not

for me thanks love oh for Christ's sake Eddie talk

about the elephant in the room and I'm not talking about the size of you mom well he's got to face a whole tube of

preparation it couldn't sort out what is it it's a cream you put up

your ass when you got hemorrhoids I'm not talking to you Dad what's wrong it's

Ron Ron pford what about him is he all

right he [Music]

dead it's later than you think enjoy

yourself while you're still in the P the years go by

[Music] as

nice I don't suppose there's any jobs going to your dad's place you what any jobs your dad's firm not for

you I'm strong with me well no I just if there are it just be casual laboring

yeah that's what I'm interested in really You' move down south to carry bricks I just want to start living me

life can make a few inquiries nice one

cheers you were always there for me and run

always when I got expelled from school we were there when I got laid off at pit

he were there when I'm man he packed your bags and left me he were there

when I fell off our roof and brought both legs looking for Channel 5 you were there I don't know about a best mate

this from pford sounds like a bloody Jinx theetta man for's sake the Man's dead yeah well maybe now Ed his look

will star him proving for a change I wouldn't expect you to understand

Loretta there's a bond between two best mates that no woman could ever fully comprehend Char me I've seen broke Back

Mountain not all the way through I turned it over to Saturday Night Takeaway when they started boming in the

tent but I got the gist you disgust me the feeling's pretty Mutual Edie believe

me I'm mourning the loss of my best friend and you were talking about two

men booming in a tent shame on you

Dad

Dad come in whoever is I hope you brought a couple of big Lads with you

I'll beg your pardon oh Monty it's you I'm sorry I've just fired off a global

yeah it's always tricky in a room with no windows would you like me to leave the door open oh no no no no I come in I

sent out a global an email asking if somebody could bring me a couple of strong boys really I could come back

goodness sake sit down I'm changing my desk and some office furniture it's all been in a basement for

weeks how are you well not bad almost recovered from Barcelona have we haven't

mentioned Barcelona to anyone of course I haven't as I told you I can't guarantee

that nobody saw me crawling out of your room the next morning my back was destroyed that night I'm sorry you had

to sleep on the floor Monty I'm all for a kissed in a cuddle but I can't share a bed unless I have

some kind of commitment I drove 300 M from Benidorm I would have thought that showed a modicum of enthusiasm you know

what I'm saying Joy I don't know what you want we've been seeing each other on and off for well over a year now exactly

on and off I'm not Circle as well oh no I don't think they do or else they

wouldn't be very Anonymous would they if they could all say each other I don't think Liam's an alcoholic we'd know no

the best one's the ones you can't tell yeah I know what you mean Sam but I'm not sure I describe functioning alcoholics as the best ones mind you now

you mention it he has just changed to a coconut shampoo do you think that's to hide the smell of Malibu hang on hang on

I thought you heard them talking about Liam's life story yeah I did would it be enough to drive anyone

to drink poor Liam well I'm giving him the rest of the week off hang on a minute you can't do

that what about me what happened to Paul Liam yeah what happened to poor Liam oh what's happened to him now look Liam is

obviously coping very well with his past and I just think we need to all

right what's going on nothing nothing uh any look at the cash and carry no they

said they didn't have any left-handed Combs and they've never heard of Sky hooks oh never mind I'll send them from the UK when I get back hang on a minute

left-handed Combs but we're all right-handed are we taking on new stuff oh you must be uh Jacob 11:00 yeah

hi Jacob come and sit down oh no yeah I'll do Jacob for you it's okay I was expecting him over here Jacob let's give

them lovely locks a little rinse for you no no no you have a sit down Liam I don't want to sit down I'm going to make

your lovely cup of tea and later on I'm going to buy you lunch in the indoor market fat Lenny's got lamb shanks on

today I brought a sandwich in from home and I'm going to get you a magazine

Italian Vogue no you w take a break bre oh God this air is in lovely condition

Jacob was it Liam who did you before yes it was me that did Jacob before oh he's done a lovely job I always say you won't

get a better cut than our Liam makes Vel sass look like Fred

[Music] dner careful careful not too fast not

too fast we have taken 1 hour to get you here why did you not use a wheelchair because I'm not an it t be careful if

you had come here in the first place and was not making Jiggy Jiggy into your office none of this would have happened Jiggy Jiggy how dare you oh it's locked

again my back my back is locked again I do not you think you're doing well it is up

to you would you want to be getting your new furniture today or not what your office I the furniture for God you shut

up would you be getting it today or not stay teasing I very much doubt it oh the

office furnisher yes yes just get on with it okay and remember if you need anything at all don't call me call a

doctor s oh God give me

[Music]

strength [Music] can't just sit here Morin sorry that

came out wrong you can do what you like obviously what I mean is would he want

you to sit here depressed on your holidays Ron pford hang on a

minute he didn't have a daughter did he uh Victoria Vicky Pigford he had nobody

Vicky Pigford bloody L I didn't learn much at

school but Vicki pford taught me a thing or two very Advanced for a years Vicki and I don't mean in her school work

unless you count biology I'll never forget one Christmas just before my 15th birthday me and

Vicki were in her dad's garage at in's car and we start the engine to keep warm

not that we weren't making our own efforts in that department anyway Vicki's in the driving seat in in in

more ways than one and she starts dragging me over onto her side of the car well I must have nudged the car into

gear with me knee or anyway Vicki's dad comes bursting into the garage screaming blue m*rder Vicki's foot goes down on

the accelerator and shunts the car forward smashing right through the garage dumping the front of their Vox on

no into a dad's koi car pond Meanwhile my passenger door has jammed and I've

had to scramble out the window like Jukes of acid Vicky's dad he started to Chas me

but he didn't stand a chance he was a right Fat Bastard Mr

[Laughter]

Pikman sorry did he say he had a daughter or not no

family no friends well just me he d*ed

three days ago Council cremated him today in an empty

church I forgot to charge me in Mobile you fy a walk along the

front ah I wouldn't that to be

nice right Pauline and I are going to go on a walk to have our quiet time so both

our phones will be switched off do you actually want to go for the walk ping as

tempting as it is to sit here listening to you farting and complaining about the quality of the daytime snacks I think a

bracing walk along the coastal road to Al is just what the doctor ordered good girl though who needs a doctor when

you've got me to take care of you quite right best foot forward

AO mother if you do need me for any reason Pauline quiet

time come on unbelievable what is she seems happy

enough happy the man's a lunatic why because he wanted to go for a quiet walk

no because he's controlling our paing like a puppet on a string oh I used to

love justce Springfield what like a puppet on the

string that was Sunday show no son I think you'll find it was Dusty

Springfield puppet on the string Sandy Shaw your Division Song Contest winner

1967 why will you never be told

when you say Malcolm controls Pauline what exactly do you mean by that

I mean he's someone who's passive aggressive won't allow others to think for themselves but ever telling people

that they're wrong because they're always claiming to be right sounds

[Music] familiar nothing more exciting than laboring

no all right I'll ask him and he can think about it oh hang on he just said labor and be okay great thanks Dad oh

Dad can you um pick us up on Wednesday from Luton you're star my hero right see

you love you Dad Oho it amazing thank you so much

thank me after your first week's work you still live up north don't you rob yeah so you're going to like relocate

that's a long way way to go home for me dinner why you come to live with me you got spare room yeah manam ladies and

Gentlemen The Three Musketeers are together at l oh I'll drink to that yes

cheers hi boys

Joey I don't like taking sides but you were out of order out of order me how

was I out of order I've never bloody ear of Ron pford I didn't know what he was talking talking about I'm not going to

go on about it you don't have to tell me how much Eddie whes people up but the man is mourning he's always bloody

mourning morning not mour so you'll apologize then to who who

do you think well not Ron pford he's dead m'am you're doing it on purpose now he's absolutely loving this everybody

feeling sorry for poor little Eddie you watch you won't be able to scratch your

left tit without him mentioning Ron pford is that you left tit you

scratching oh R pick for Dad tits m' what are you reading is that a paper ROM

pick for you to read the paper leave it now oh I just met a man called John that

rhymes with Ron did I mention my friend John PF we d*ed you know right stop it

now what's going on nothing nothing's going on

listen ma'am I'm leaving

University what do you mean you're leaving University I'm leaving University because I hate it and I'm no

good at it Tiger's dad's offered me a job doing what laboring on a building

site you don't go to university to get a job laboring on a building site exactly that's why I'm leaving University you

just went to your father ears about this what's he going to do what are you going to do it's my life and I'm going to live

it exactly the way I want to the way I'm living it right now I may as well be

dead don't you [Music]

dare the way I feel tonight oh yeah yeah

yeah yeah [Music] two lemonade two orange juice thank you hey

where's my 50 Jos for the fresh me today I don't think so you said 50 Jos no

problem I'll uh give the 50 to your boss and tell her that you've been charging people for drinks in an allinclusive

Hotel okay forget it just forget it hello again goodbye hang on a minute

I just wanted to apologize for earlier today that's not a problem easy mistake to make yeah very easy cuz you look exactly

like Dennis Walker my first shag Charmed I'm sure no I mean exactly like him

might be 30 years but you never forget your first do you well if you excuse me I'll get back to my

family we met in a nightclub called Rock sh*ts in leads Dennis was a few years

older than mayor took me back to his place and we had an unforgettable night

then in the morning still drunk we both went and got tattoos together that's a Charming story but as

you heard earlier my name is Malcolm not Dennis I have never been to leads I have no tattoos I am not and never have been

a practicing h*m* but of course the memory of a drunken one night stand 30 years ago

clearly eclipses all of those cast iron

facts well [Music] sorry I could have sworn

that sorry

unbelievable everything okay no I've just made a complete anot aicad

of myself Only the

Lonely yeah oh God Grandad's Brandy

[Music] sorry I got a bit more information from Council Council yeah about Ron pigford's

death oh right here we go again shut up he d*ed of an asthma att*ck he found

him at bmary stairs ly hell I know I knew his neighbors are complained about

him running up and down him for hours on end right

sorry why was he doing that he would in training for Bradford half

marathon she go and sit in that other bar it's quieter in there no son I'd be

better off in a livelier place here you go Grandad you sure you don't want one

Nana cuz I'm sitting down now I'm fine son right brain of Britain let's put

this to bed now no way are you jacking in University to go and work on a building Insight in bloody London it's

my decision and it's not London it's Watford why would anybody want to live in Watford you work so hard to get into

University love you're k*lling your career prospects Stone dead my career prospects are dead believe me dead and

buried how are they dead and buried doesn't matter I just want to live a life a real life in the real world on a

building sight in Watford why not at least I wouldn't be stuck in a sweaty lecture room suffocating fighting for

breath you've only got got out of 2 years to go Dad life is a marathon not a Sprint actually I will have that drink

hour Robert oh for God's sake what did I say up and down up and down up and down are you trying to k*ll

me Dad what's wrong with him didn't you

here Ron pford dead who's Ron [Music]

pford I'm sorry Willam you're having the rest of the week off and that is final are you sure and you're going to need

some time off because we've all chipped in and bought you a spar day at that Posh wellness clinic in alia what's all

this for just because we love you a I don't know what to say okay another

round of coca-colas yes that's right thank you [Music]

Mata why are we all drinking Coke I ask for Malibu we don't need to have alcohol

have a good time Liam we know everything what you mean

this morning I accidentally overheard your life story oh Liam love you know

I'm not one to goss it we all care about you so much my life story yeah and as

you know from your little early morning self-help group at blow and go early morning self-help group yeah and blow

and go yeah oh dear I think you got the wrong end of the stick

[Music] don't worry mate you're doing the right thing I am aren't I definitely neither

of us went to University and the car and you've definitely got a spare

room I can rent a spare room no mate I ain't got a spare room you said you did

earlier today I asked you if you've got a spare room and you said yes oh sorry

bro bro I thought you said some spare room some spare room yeah I got some spare room in my box Room box room M

why' you keep repeating everything he says if you got a box room where is the spare room kind of the space above the

bed so apart from learning to levitate I'd be sharing a bed with you

yeah I suppose but I'm cool with that I just got to ring my mom why do you have to ring your mom it's only play it's her

house isn't it no it makes total sense I live here with

you rent out my beach front the pop and the money from that alone means I don't have to work we don't have to work well

I mean obviously you have to work to let us have this place here but what I mean is oh God don't fall for it love he's

been through half the women at the Bell Toro this morning sorry oh God no not you we're trying to have a private

conversation here do you know this woman no me he slammed around me this morning in over breakfast breakfast I'm

surprised you've let him in here after the things he said about this hotel what did he say do you mind leaving us alone

he said he wouldn't kenel his dog in here and the people who stay here are peasants what I meant by that then he

offered to show me what he had and asked me if I go all the way ouch get out of my hotel get get

out oh no

[Music]

a book club yeah a fraking book club yes and half past 8 in the morning best part

of the day how would you know you're always in bed at that time that's what a mean so we've all been running around

like blue ass flies after you and all along those two old bites were talking about a bloody character in a book what

we take this P for a start I'm G what we going to do me week off oh no no I'm sorry Liam I'm going to have to withdraw

that week off oh brilliant thanks sounds a fabulous book though oh that man

character go through some stuff don't oh it's amazing it's ages since I lost

myself in a novel like this Donald was once a main character in a book oh

really what kind of book popup it was withdrawn from circulation in the end if

you open it too quickly almost add your ey out Oho was that reception oh I Nev

listen love I was wondering if you could do a little favor for [Music]

me to Malcolm and Pauline Malcolm and

Pauline I'm sorry I still don't know how we've gone from last night to this you've uh never

been in a committed relationship have you Jeff yes I have actually I mean one that you could time with a calendar as

opposed to a stopwatch he had a girlfriend here you rubella

yella it would appear I owe you an apology Jeff it met her on the

internet you saw her for a good two or three days didn't you ah apology

retracted listen to me know you listen to me it's quite clear this family lacks

a figurehead now I like you Jeff really I do but you're not a born leader you're

a follower an auxiliary an aid to Camp if you will but I feel in time as we

become more comfortable with one another as a family with patience and faith we

can be as one one life one love all right Bob Marley

before you get too carried away I think we should hear what our paing has to say about all

[Music] this relationships are difficult yeah

and yesterday I was in a bad place but

today today I see things more clearly good girl will you stop interrupting

her Malcolm I need someone to help me with

not only my sobriety but my overall well-being I need someone I can rely on

I need someone I can respect but above all I need someone I

trust and I've decided after much thought that

person is you

Pauline come here come

on and daughter clubs you getting using my name you think you hang on a minute

oh Christ what do you want now I never said it was a one night stand what when I told you I thought you were Dennis

Walker from Leeds I told you Dennis was my first shag I didn't say it was a one night stand how did you know that if

you're not Dennis Walker I refuse to dignify this ludicrous accusation with an answer why not cuz the man is clearly

deranged I mean look how he's dressed I think you look smashing thank you you're welcome Pauline I think we you a little

Qui quiet time all right if you're not Dennis

Walker from Leeds my first Jag from 30 years ago you want to have a tattoo like this on your

bum oh but with Kenneth across it Pauline we're leaving this is

preposterous no you're not I take your C down I beg your pardon you ear him you really are I'll come bar and show us

your ass way he can prove that you're not M I'm sorry are you just going to stand there and let these people behave like animals more drinks anyone

tonight's special cocktail is a Mojito as we have so much fresh mint we can settle this very easily you say his name

is Dennis Walker he says he's Malcolm Barrett go and get your passport this is pure fast go and get your passport

actually love there's no need Neville did you get a copy of this gentleman's passport from reception like I asked I I

did kth the name of the passport is Malcolm Barrett thank you now can we please get on with our evening but

people can change their names sens above look mistaken identi it is one thing but now you are becoming a menace just walk

away and leave us in peace you've made a mistake love just go

and sit down stay right where you are I'm sorry apology accepted I'm not

talking to you you can change your name can't I change where you're

born name Malcolm ballot place of

birth leads West yorshire him somebody call the police get help

me Christ on

now Dennis you mean get off get off

me Pauline I can explain everything you're nothing but a

fake a complete fake Pauline think about it who do you believe

them me sorry pal this fell out of your

pocket while we were pulling your CS down pretty strong stuff for the tea

[Music] Toler get out of this

hotel get out of this country and get out of my [Music]

life [Music]

I told you I never forget a face especially one of [Music]

Saturn well what do we do now

we go on mother what we do we go

on baby you should go and love yourself and if you think that I'm still

holding on to something you should go and love

[Music] yourself next the ITV News at 10 with

Tom bradby then next on itbb in all new the only ways s Pete Megan split

continues to cause more drama and Anon DEA back without judges bringing you all the latest brilliant and bizarre

auditions it's Britain's Got Talent Saturday at [Music]

8 I'm sorry to move so many of you around this morning but as you know yesterday the whole of Benidorm was

alcohol free for the Feast of San Lorenzo in precisely 30 seconds the ban

will be lifted are there any questions Miss Temple Savage I am the first one to say The British drink too much but there

has only been a ban on alcohol for 24 hours I really do not think there is

such I'll be in my [Music]

office [Music]

[Applause] no joy right try this uh capital l o a d

o f o l d capital S capital h capital I

capital T I don't think that's the Wi-Fi password why not because you've just spelled out the words load of old

oh oh I sorry that's a review for the Polish Italian I'm gonna have to bring the specs in tomorrow I can't believe

you don't know your own Wi-Fi password well baby Jesus keeps changing it apparently he's very security conscious

for a 10-year-old whatever forget it do you want to use my hot spot depends we still

talking about the internet you should be so lucky search for Sam's phone the passwords benador spelled backwards bit

cryptic but then again you don't want just any old Tom d*ck or Harry messing with your hot spot no I'd much rather

have a joey hey you don't want be checking your emails on your holidays man it's exam

results oh hey good luck thanks I've been eating

it good morning Kenneth morning Nev how's it going love hey I can of smile

wide enough oh do you know what I'm fuming I couldn't get a drink anywhere last night cuz i s bloody Winford or whever it was pain and S a bloody fruit

juice hey you don't need to tell me about it you know I was in bed by half past 11: and I suddenly realize I forgotten how to fall asleep I cuz I've

heard you usually just crash out on a sun lounger about 5:00 a.m. straight from Cafe B exactly NE I'm a creature of

habit hey could you not just have a drink at home drink at home what you think I am an alcoholic oh well I suppose it means

I'll be in work before L for once hey no he's in blown go already you got a few clients and all never what you're

talking about we're not open for another hour hey see for [Music]

yourself punches I've learned a lot I know

[Music]

it's I've gone through that Journey I've come out the other side and I feel so

much

stronger thanks girls see you Tuesday for a oon

set thanks hey NE brother how was the exam results

unbelievable Champion hey it's a good job the bars is up and again you're going to want a drink yeah we want in

several as will me mom and dad when they find

out you manag to see our jod on that video calling thing no Wi-Fi is not working typical and there's been no

movement on the mushrooms on the what first day here I filled out a complaint card about the

mushrooms did you oh yes what's wrong with them I told you the other day they're tinned oh yeah that explains why

I haven't been sleeping oh well no more crappy three star alies for us next year with our jod

earning what do you mean by that well I mean once she's paid her school fees for

the year the rest is you know the rest is what

no uh no what I mean is what if jod wants to go somewhere else next year she'll go where we go on holiday she's

nine morning I know what you're getting at

would you ask our Rob to pay for us to go in a fancy holiday just cuz he's going to have a good job when he starts

[Music] work morning to you and all what wrong

with that about no idea what is she she knows we've called

a family meeting she's probably having a sleep in she is on her holidays well

look we're in the middle of a family crisis we need to talk about Malcolm I'm

sure I've seen something on T call that that was

Kevin who's Kevin we need to talk about Kevin I thought you wanted to talk about

Malcolm who's Kevin how many boyfriends has falling got no that's probably what

you saw on the Telly we need to talk about Kevin it was a film about a lad

who k*lled all his school friends well what about Malcolm well he hasn't k*lled anyone not

yet anyway no in the middle in the middle of w*r malcol in the middle

that's the thing I saw on Deli for God's sake mother you are frying me

brain I've only just got your text if this is about

Malcolm I know he didn't get on his plane he's gone out to find smoked salmon for my

breakfast smok salmon is he off his nut it must be we couldn't even get brown

sauce first two years we were here no what I mean is after last night why

hasn't he gone home why does he think you're even talking to

him right emergency family meeting called at

0922 this is how a relationship works we have our good days and we have our bad

days what about all the things you said yesterday that was yesterday you don't

understand Pauline you're being manipulated Malcolm's controlling your life he's

controlling your mind oh yeah yes Jeff Mort be that world-renowned judge of character remind me how is yella your

gold digging ex-girlfriend we're just looking after your interests believe

me Malcolm's not the person he's claiming to be he's not Kevin is he

who's Kevin just somebody R Jeff wanted to talk about success still frozen but

10 minutes in this sun and Bob's your uncle now to try and get this tell to poach an

egg easy on the grains po remember what we said about refined

carbohydrates good girl ah

Steward it's such a terribly sad life story you could tell how much it's affected Liam may as well b*llet at

school terrible home life and a terrible mother how on Earth was

she a prost*tute all those years without any of the family knowing unbelievable I

don't know how the husband coped the bit that really got me though was a long lost sister can you believe it finding

out you always had a sister yeah and then when you finally meet her she tells

you she's got two weeks to live and ends up dying in her brother's arms oh don't

you'll set me off again come on Hy let's go to the indoor market the tea here is terrible is it

[Music]

[Music]

okay well it all looks very impressive impressive but as I said when you first sat down I'm not looking for a holiday

home thank you Mr I'm sorry I forget your name Monty Monty where have I heard

that name before you're not staying at the salana or are you the salana good grief no of how's my Dogg in better

accommodation and the clientele there are uh how can I put this kindly uh

financially challenged and if you weren't being so kind well basically peasants now I prefer to see my

prospective clients in hotels such as this and when I show them what I have on

offer they tend to go all the way that's where I've heard that name before when I

was a child my brother had a snake called Monte oh very Charming no it wasn't

horrible small slippery slimy thing it was tried to get into all sorts of tight

spaces where it wasn't welcome tight spaces I should be so lucky and so would

you I imagine well I won't keep you any longer adios

Monte better luck next time

[Music] [Applause] [Music]

hello there you are just been upstairs looking for you are we open already I was just about to come over he be a

don't give a TOS about that it's lame what's lame or is it lunch time already

I'll have one of them foot long hot dogs no it's still early will you to just listen to me I've always wondered why

he's a bit odd but oh God you're not going to bloody believe this let me go and get some drinks no no no it's all

right I'll go I need a bacon byy as well before breakfast

closes and I said to Graham experiencing a synchronistic moment that unlocks

something which was hidden within you is like a naked man trying to light a fire in the rain completely

matchless welcome we like to talk about last night Jeff mate no need to

apologize I realized a long time ago a grudge is an investment with zero return

I forgive you you forgive me would anybody like a drink well you sound

surprised Jeff although it has to be said Contrition seems to be a rare commodity these days excuse me love how

long ago did you get that bacon oh not long since they had plenty have they run

out I knew it they're always doing this I'm sure they take it back and sell it to Norris in the indoor market funny how

he only does bacon rolls after half 10 wouldn't mind he's only got a mobile phone

shop bloody L Dennis oh my

God it's Kenneth rock sh*ts Le

leads 1986 sorry you must be mistaken never

been to leads and my name's Malcolm oh my God how embarrassing I mean not you

being named Malcolm I mean oh I'm sorry and do you know when you just look at someone from one angle oh I'm really

really sorry not a problem mind you my friend Dennis was a loer so it is a bit of a compliment greatly accepted cheers

sorry Norine have you ever had a line Splash

well sometimes we treat ourselves to a lemon toilet duck when it's on special

offer don't we son now a lime Splash it's a non-alcoholic cocktail now if we can persuade your Barman to rustle up a

fresh lime a handful of mint and a spoonful of brown sugar I will with your permission blow your

mind don't let the salmon go to waste

oene I'm going to sell this right

now so you don't have fresh mint or limes what kind of bar is this my friend

even the straws are not fresh we clean them under the TB and put them back into the box welcome to

benador well I have €50 here that says you can find fresh mint and limes and

brown sugar oh and fresh straws wait

there would you cover the bath for me please 10 minutes what's it worth iOS 10

da I know what you're doing well it's a bit holiday bribery I'm not exactly Burnie maid off no I'm talking about our

paie the way you treat her when you try and control her try to control her that's uh that's

some accusation Jeff you came here uninvited and after everything she said to you last night you still hanging

around like a bad smell your flight wasn't cancelled you're staying here to control my sister

and I'm not going to let that happen there's that word again control do you mean the same way that

you control your stepmother H her bank account her pension her house don't what

he's talking about so you haven't taken charge of all her savings you don't have her pension transferred into your account every fortnite you haven't put

her house in your name how do you know about that I mean what's he got to do with

you you don't understand she asked me to do that she knows all about it

control you're controlling her finances and in turn controlling her life it's

not true Pauline your sister I beg your pardon your step sister no actual

relation no legal obligation is a recovering alcoholic not only am I her

fiance I'm also her sponsor she needs me now yes we have our quarrels the

occasional conton which results in her saying things in the Heat of the Moment but I do not control her finances I do

not control her property and I certainly do not control

her you bring the drinks over when they're

ready just a be please coming [Music]

up who is it he's on the phone too Sharon my dad walked over from the hotel

stopped halfway and got a phone call he's still there why do you think I know more about the phone call than you he your dad yes that makes me son he

doesn't make me telepathic he doesn't look happy that's hardly a clue he never does morning Mom

morning hey did you catch anything when you walk past Eddie like what nits no

did you catch any of his conversation no I've heard Ed his conversations before I'd rather put a drill to me

Ed you all right Dad I one not bad do you want a bed have our robs no soon I

I'll be all right in this chair do you want a drink Eddie no not for me s

love oh for Christ's sake Edie talk about the elephant in the room and I'm not talking about the size of you mom

well he's got to place a whole tube of Preparation H couldn't sort

out what is it it's a cream you put up your ass when you've got hemorrhoids I'm not talking to you Dad what's

wrong it's Ron Ron Pigford what about him is he all right

he [Music]

dead is later than you think enjoy

yourself while you're still in the P the years go by as quickly as you WI

en guys I don't suppose there's any jobs

going to your dad's place you what any jobs your dad's firm not for

you how strong with me well no I just if there are it just be casual laboring

yeah that's what I'm interested in really you to move down south to carry bricks I just want to start living me

life can make a few inquiries ni one

cheers they were always there for me run

always when I got expelled from school he were there when I got laid off at pit

he were there when I Mar he packed your bags and left me he were

here when I fell off our roof and broke both legs looking for Channel 5 you were

there I don't know about a best