09x04 - Don't You Want to Share the Guilt?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

09x04 - Don't You Want to Share the Guilt?

Post by bunniefuu »

PREVIOUSLY ON ONE TREE HILL

QUINN: I saw you.

CLAY: You saw what? What's the matter?

QUINN: I saw you buying dr*gs, Clay. You've been lying to me this entire time.

MICRO: You've been shrinking my shirts, haven't you?

MILLICENT: No, Marvin! Nobody shrunk your shirts! You're fat! Fat, fat, fat!

CHASE: I want you to live here, with me.

CHRIS: Hey. I thought you left.

ALEX: I want to take that tour.

WOMAN: Is that Dan Scott?

HALEY: Yes.

WOMAN: How could you allow that man to work for you? He's a m*rder*r!

HALEY: I really don't think that's any of your business. Now get out.

NATHAN: When I come back, you need to be gone.

DAN: I understand.

JAMIE: Grandpa Dan. I was worried. I thought maybe you were leaving, too.

DAN: Don't worry, Jamie. I'm not going anywhere.

JULIAN: Hey, baby.

BROOKE: Well, the daycare called and said you never dropped Davis off.

HOPITAL

Julian is worried, Brooke arrives and passes away on him.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Quinn enters in the house and calls Clay.

QUINN: Clay? Clay, are you home?

STREET

Clay sees a dealer of dr*gs in his car.

IN FRONT OF KAREN'S CAFE

Haley gets out and sees a panel on the other cafe.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Dan and Jamie camp in the backyard.

JAMIE: I like camping in the backyard. Do you think dad will stay out here with me?

DAN: I think that's a pretty safe bet.

JAMIE: Did you guys ever go camping?

DAN: No, we never got the chance.

JAMIE: Maybe when he gets home, the three of us can.

DAN: you miss him, huh?

JAMIE: Yeah. He'll be home soon, though.

DAN: Yeah.

HOSPITAL

Brooke is sitting near Julian in the waiting room.

BROOKE: What happened?

JULIAN: I don't know. I... I forgot. I just... forgot.

NURSE: Mr. and Mrs. Baker, Davis is ready for release, if you can come with me. Mr. Baker, the police have a few more questions for you.

JULIAN: Go ahead. Take him home. I'll see you there.

STREET

Quinn comes in to talk to the dealer.

QUINN: Hey.

DEALER: Hey, baby. Did you need something?

QUINN: Yeah, I need you to stop selling to my boyfriend, or I'm going to the cops.

DEALER: You know, when you first walked up, I thought you was a whore. Now I'm sure you're a stupid whore. Are you sure you want to thr*aten me?

QUINN: Aah!

DEALER: Because I am not very good with threats.

QUINN: Get off of me! Get off!

(Clay saves her)

CLAY: Hey!

CLAY: What the hell are you doing? Get out of here. You go home! Ugh!

QUINN: Oh, my God. Clay! Clay!

DEALER: The next time you or this bitch come at me, I will k*ll you, and then I will set you on fire. Are we clear?

QUINN: Oh, my God. Are you okay?

CLAY: What the hell were you thinking?! You could have got us k*lled!

QUINN: I was trying to help you.

CLAY: I don't need your help!

(Quinn cries)

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

Brooke is with Davis in his bedroom. Julian joins them.

JULIAN: Is he okay?

BROOKE: He's all right.

JULIAN: I'm sorry. I-I don't know how this happened. I was... I was stressed about the meeting and... Just wasn't thinking.

(Jude crying)

BROOKE: I got him.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay and Quinn comes back. They argue.

QUINN: Clay, listen to me.

CLAY: I told you I don't want your help.

QUINN: Look, you're in trouble. Can't you see that? We need to figure this out!

CLAY: The only thing I need is for you to back off.

QUINN: Back off?! You're telling me to back off?

CLAY: I just had a g*n pointed at me, thanks to you! So I'm not in the best mood!

QUINN: Don't you dare blame me! You're the one with the drug problem.

CLAY: You're right. This is my problem, not yours, so let me help you out.You don't have to worry about me or about any of this anymore. As a matter of fact, you should probably go!

QUINN: Clay...

CLAY: I asked you to leave! I don't need you here, Quinn!

QUINN: You don't mean that.

CLAY: You're right. It's not that I don't need you here... It's that I don't want you here! Get out!

CHASE'S LOFT

Chase wakes up and sees woman's clothes around the bed. The girl is still here.

TARA: Good morning.

CHASE: Wow. Hi. Morning. I'm chase. I mean, I'm sure you know that. But, um... In case you didn't, I'm...

TARA: Chase?

CHASE: Yeah. Got it. Wow, you're such a nerd. Don't know how I feel about being called a nerd while I'm naked.

TARA: Well... how do you feel about this?

CHASE: I feel...Pretty... good about it. But... you need to stop, because, although what you were just doing was... Really pretty great and you're... Well, you're just very sexy, I... I just got out of a relationship, and I'm kind of...

TARA:I know. You told me about Alex like 10 times last night... In between my 10.

CHASE: 10 times?

TARA: Maybe 11.

CHASE: Hmm. Oh. Okay. Well, um, that's pretty amazing... And slightly unheard of, and so what I'm about to say is... really hard. I don't want to sound like an ass, but I'm not looking for anything serious.

TARA: Neither am I. I left my number in your phone. It's under "n"...For "not Alex."

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Skills is back.

SKILLS: Honey, I'm home!

MILLICENT: Skills. Hey. You're back.

SKILLS: Are you and mouth fighting?

MILLICENT: No. Well... yes. Sort of. I mean, I wouldn't really call it fighting. It's more of me being concerned about something and Marvin not being as concerned. And... This couch is surprisingly comfortable, so...

(Mouth joins them)

MOUTH: We had a fight. She wouldn't sleep by me. What?

SKILLS: Damn, Dawg. You fat. Whoo!

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley gives eat to Lydia, Quinn arrives.

HALEY: My baby want a biscuit? Hmm? Oh, look who's here! It's aunt Quinnie bear!Hey. You don't look so good.

QUINN: Yeah, uh, I was driving around all night.

HALEY: Why?

QUINN: It's Clay.

HALEY: What happened?

QUINN: He's doing dr*gs.

HALEY: What?!

QUINN: Yeah.

HALEY: Quinn, are you sure?

QUINN: Uh, between his confession and the g*n I had pointed at my face last night, yeah, I'm sure.

HALEY: Oh, my God.

QUINN: I went inside, and... and he was gone. And I was... I was worried something terrible happened to him, so I went to his drug dealer, and I confronted him.

HALEY: You what?! You have to call the police.

QUINN: What if they throw Clay in jail? I can't have this get any worse. Hales, I don't know what to do. Okay? He wants me to give up on him, but I-I won't give up on him.

HALEY: Okay, well, come here. First of all, it's gonna be okay, and we're gonna get him some help. We'll figure this out.

QUINN: Just don't tell Nathan, okay? Not yet.

(Dan hears the conversation)

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

Julian wakes up and sees Brooke and the kids aren't here.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Nathan talks with his family by web-cam.

NATHAN(at web-cam): Look what daddy get you, Lydia. Mirna moose. Say "moose."

HALEY: Aww! Can you say "moose"? Moose. Oh, I miss you, Nathan Scott.

NATHAN(at web-cam): I miss you, too.

HALEY: I can't wait to see you. Come home soon so I can kiss that handsome face.

NATHAN(at web-cam): I will. What do we say? Bye, Lydia. I'll see you tonight, baby.

HALEY: Bye, daddy! Bye, daddy!

Jamie and Dan camps again in the backyard.

JAMIE: I hope oats & o's is okay. Mom only gets the healthy stuff. So, I just talked to dad. He's coming home tonight. Does that mean you're gonna have to go? Where will you stay?

DAN: Maybe in that tent.

JAMIE: Sounds like a pretty good idea.

MORNING SHOW

Mouth and Millie start the show.

MILLICENT: Morning, Tree Hill. It's a sunshiny day, and we've got a very special treat for you. And by "treat," I don't mean 15-minute casseroles.

MOUTH: But don't worry. You can catch that segment, along with some easy recipes, online.

MILLICENT: But who cares about casserole when we get to talk to the person responsible for some of Hollywood's most exciting sports sequences. Please welcome our dear friend Antwon Taylor.

(Skills arrives)

MOUTH: So, now, Antwon, now, you've just returned from working on a big basketball movie. Why don't you tell everybody a little bit about what you do?

SKILLS: Okay, well, I'm a sports choreographer. And basically what I do is, I come up with all the plays that look good on film. People say that I'm the Mike McCarthy or Phil Jackson of all the sports scenes in movies.

MOUTH: People say that?

SKILLS: No.

MILLICENT: Antwon, you must have to be in really good shape.

SKILLS: Yeah, I mean, it helps to be, because I...

MOUTH: He's not a personal trainer. He's a choreographer.

SKILLS: Oh, yeah, that's right.

MILLICENT: But you must have to work out a ton so that you can demonstrate for your actors what you need them to do.

SKILLS: Yeah.

MOUTH: He just needs to know the sport, Millie.

MILLICENT: I'm only suggesting he's in good shape, Marvin.

MOUTH: And nobody's disagreeing with you, Millie, but it's not what we were talking about.

SKILLS: I think what we're talking about is your weight. Millie said her viewers did agree with her that, uh, you could shed a few pounds.

MOUTH: Well, that's her fan base. My fan base disagrees.

SKILLS: Yeah, you know what, Millie? That was kind of messed up... How you called your boy fat on TV. I mean, how would you feel if you became hungry hippo and mouth called you out on a TV show? I'm thinking pretty bad. Plus, you know, mouth would get fired if he ever called you fat. 'Cause people would lose they minds. I'm just saying. So... what else is going on besides mouth getting fat?

CLUB TRIC

Chris comes all happy and upsets Chase.

CHRIS: Yo! Whoo! So, did you wear her ass out or what?

CHASE: Stop talking, please.

CHRIS: Come on! Chris Keller needs visuals. What was her name?

CHASE: "Not Alex."

CHRIS: Dude, you got to let that go, man.

CHASE: No, she's... never mind. I can't remember anything that happened.

CHRIS: Classy.

CHASE: Yeah. I was hoping you'd be able to tell me something.

CHRIS: Can't. Chris Keller crashed early. But you did text me that you love me like a brother and that you met a girl who was like an exotic flower in a cluster of blue-moon, ice-cream-colored carnations. Like I could make that up. Dude, please tell me you got her number.

CHASE: Yeah.

CHRIS: Boom! Can you call her? Just hit her up, please. I want to meet this exotic flower. Okay. Okay. Well, Chris Keller's gonna go, then. I got platinum to produce.

PARK

Dan is sitting near Clay's dealer.

DEALER(at phone):Yeah. Yeah. Dimitri, I got it, all right?

(He hangs up)

DAN: My grandkids play in this park.

DEALER: Yeah, let me guess... The two ugly kids.

DAN: You had a run-in with my family last night... The girl and her boyfriend.

DEALER: Yeah, well, you know all kinds of losers, don't you? Why don't you get up, man? [ Chuckles ]

DAN: You ever check out that park in Pickerington?

DEALER: No.

DAN: You should. That's not a suggestion.

DEALER: Look. The people I roll with... They could erase you, man.

DAN: Yeah, maybe. But before they do, you'll be dead.

DEALER: Is that a thr*at?! 'Cause I don't do so good with threats! Get up.

DAN: Relax. It's not a thr*at... It's a promise. If I catch you near my family again, I'll k*ll you.

KAREN'S CAFE

Brooke tells what was happened with Davis.

BROOKE: It could have been really bad, Haley. If nobody had noticed Davis, it could have been really bad. You know, I understand... Forgetting your phone or your keys or forgetting to turn off the curling iron, but your own baby? Who depends on you for everything?

HALEY: Brooke, the important thing to remember is that Davis is okay.He looks like he's more than okay.

BROOKE: I know. I know. Hey, can I ask why Dan has been around? I mean, isn't Nathan gonna be really mad?

HALEY: Yeah, it's just... It's temporary. He... he needed help for a little while.

BROOKE: We're gonna have to so something about that stupid sign.

STREET

Julian goes to see his car where Davis was.

TREE HILL CAFE

Mouth and skills lunch.

SKILLS: I would hate to be that stack.

MOUTH: We're doing a segment called "perfect pancakes," and I heard this place can serve them up.

SKILLS: Mm-hmm.

MOUTH: Dude, the ratings are huge. I have a responsibility to the show... To my fans, you know? We got to keep the ratings big.

SKILLS: Yeah, well, you keep on buttering that stack like that, you're gonna be bigger than the ratings. Look, let me ask you a question. How is it that you can leave your job in Omaha for Millie, but you can't take care of your health for her? It's not fair.

Brooke and Haley enters in the cafe and boys eating.

BROOKE: Seriously?

MOUTH: Um, the food was free?

SKILLS: That's part of the problem right there.

BROOKE: I just... not now.

HALEY: Excuse me. I...

WAITRESS: Welcome to Tree Hill café. I'll be happy to help you in one sec. If you could just hop in line.

BROOKE: Mm. I cannot believe those two. Have they never heard of loyalty?

WAITRESS; Hi, ladies! What can I get for you?

HALEY: Hi. I was wondering if you could remove the slanderous sign that's hanging outside of your building. The one that says "Karen's café hires murderers."

WAITRESS: I can't. The owner wanted it up.

BROOKE: Listen... I've had a really bad week, and I'm a little thin on patience, so either you go take that sign down, or I'm gonna climb up there, rip it down, and shove it up your owner's...

HALEY: Okay, I would really appreciate it if you could tell your owner that we'll be in touch.

WAITRESS: Sure. Free mini-muffin?

BROOKE: Oh, and choke on stale dog crap? No, but thank you. Come on, babies. (To Skills and Mouth) drop your forks. Drop 'em! Let's go.

HALEY: Just go!

CLUB TRIC

Chris comes in.

CHRIS: Dude, did you text "not Alex" yet?

CHASE: Nope.

CHRIS: Weak, man!

CHASE: I mean, she's pretty cool and... really hot. But... I'm not sure I'm ready.

CHRIS: Dude, are you on your period?

(Tara comes in)

TARA: Hi, baby.

CHRIS: Well, how's Chris Keller's lady doing? Mmm.

GARAGE

The mechanic finished to repair Julian's car.

MECHANIC: Hey, man. Car's ready. It's like nothing ever happened.

(Julian brokes the glass)

JULIAN: an you fix it again? I'll wait.

PLAGE

Clay walks in the sea and Dan comes to him.

DAN: How many times do we have to do this before you stop being a jackass?!

CLAY: What the hell are you doing?!

DAN: Do you realize you put my family in danger?! Jamie and Lydia play in that park, the one where you buy your dr*gs! My son's your partner, and you're a junkie!

(Dan puts Clay in the water)

CLAY: I'm not doing dr*gs!

DAN: No?! Then why are you buying them?!

CLAY: I don't remember!

DAN: You don't remember or are too stoned to?

CLAY: I don't remember! I don't remember! I lied!

DAN: Lied? Why?!

CLAY: Because I didn't want to scare Quinn, all right? I don't remember how I got there. I can't remember how I got home! I can't remember anything.

(Quinn sees that)

DAN: Well, fix it before someone gets hurt.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay and Quinn talks.

QUINN: Why didn't you tell me the truth?

CLAY: Because I don't know what's happening, and I didn't want to scare you.

QUINN: The only thing that scares me is the thought of you shutting me out. I just want you to be okay.

CLAY: More than anything, I want to tell you that I will be... But I can't, 'cause I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean, the sleepwalking... I-it's happening during the day. You know, one minute, I'm somewhere, and the next minute, I come out of it, and I'm Miles away from where I started, and I don't remember any of it. I'm gonna get help.

QUINN: Listen to me. You're gonna be okay. I need you to believe that, 'cause I do, and I'm never gonna stop.

CLUB TRIC

Chris is still at Tric with Tara.

CHRIS: Chase, buddy, uh, two more slippery nipples.

CHASE: Um, I thought you had platinum records to produce.

CHRIS: Oh, Chris Keller needs some inspiration. Hey, uh, come tell Tara about that hot chick you made sweet, sweet monkey love to last night. Is she showing up here or what? Oh, dude, don't worry about her. She can hang. You can't offend this one.

TARA: Yeah, it's totally cool. You can talk about her in front of me. I can handle it.

CHRIS: What'd you call her... An exotic flower?

TARA: You called her an exotic flower? That is so boyish and sweet.

CHRIS: Dude, how was her ass? Ass matters. Does "not Alex" have a good ass?

TARA: Does she?

CHASE: Um... I-I don't know. I got to... I'll be in the stockroom.

KAREN'S CAFE

Julian drink a coffee. Haley comes to him.

HALEY: Hey. How you doing?

JULIAN: Brooke's not here.

HALEY: Yeah, she went out for a little bit. I haven't seen my family at all today. I don't blame her. I don't know if I'll ever trust myself with them again. I'm not sure how I could have let something like this happen.

HALEY: When, uh, when Jamie was 5, I think...Nathan and I were in the kitchen at night, arguing. And I remember looking out the window, and I saw him playing basketball by the pool. Somewhere, between all the yelling and the next time I looked out, he had disappeared and, uh, I went outside... And he was floating, facedown in the pool. And we didn't know how long he'd been out there. And, um...Nathan pulled him in. And eventually, he coughed, and... he cried. But he was okay and i felt like I had damaged him. I felt like the worst parent in the world, and it took me a really long time to forgive myself for that. But I did eventually, and you will, too, because your babies aren't going anywhere. Your job doesn't end. And the best that we, as parents, can do is just love them with all of our hearts and... Try and do better next time.

RESTAURANT

Mouth and Millie eat in a restaurant.

MILLCENT: I hear the scallops are great here.

MOUTH: You were right to call me fat. I've gained weight. And it's not fair to you that I'm not taking better care of myself.

WAITER: The chef's very pleased to have you dining with us, Mr. McFadden. Could I start you with an appetizer... Perhaps our sweet corn ravioli with truffle butter?

MOUTH: I'll have the house salad, please... no dressing.

WAITER: Certainly. And for your main course?

MOUTH: Just the salad. Thanks.

MILLICENT: I'll have the same.

HOSPITAL CENTRE

Clay visits his doctor.

DR. ALCAVEZ: It's good to see you, Clay. It's been a while.

How have you been?

CLAY: Well, things could be better.

DR. ALCAVEZ: What about Sara? Do you still see her, have conversations with her?

CLAY: No.

DR. ALCAVEZ: Have you met someone else?

CLAY: Her name's Quinn.

DR. ALCAVEZ: She's real. Is it serious?

CLAY: Yeah, uh... She's pretty amazing.

DR. ALCAVEZ: That's good, Clay. That's very good. Well, I've, uh, reviewed your file, and, um, I've got good news and bad news. The, uh, the good news is that we can help you. The bad news... at least, you might think so... Is that... I think you should admit yourself... Until we get a handle on this.

CLAY: But I thought this was just a session for us to talk about stuff.

DR. ALCAVEZ: I think this is more serious than that.

CLAY: So you want to lock me up?

DR. ALCAVEZ: Admittance is voluntary, of course, but with prolonged blackouts, you're a thr*at to yourself and to others, outside of a safe environment. I think you should stay here, Clay, and if you do, we will fix this. I promise.

KAREN'S CAFE

Haley is ready to go, Brooke stay a while.

BROOKE: Are you excited to see Nathan tonight?

HALEY: Ohh, I can't wait. You know, Julian stopped by today. Brooke, you have to forgive him.

BROOKE: How am I gonna trust him with them again?

HALEY: You trust him because... He's a great father and he's a great husband and he's your best friend. He loves you and these boys more than anything. He needs you to trust him, especially now.

BROOKE: I was just so scared.

HALEY: But if it had happened to you,you know how awful you'd feel, and you know that his love would probably be the only thing that could help you forgive yourself.

BROOKE: I know. You're right.

HALEY: Okay! Ready?

BROOKE: Yeah. I'm ready.

Brooke and Haley puts a slanderous sign for Tara.

BROOKE: Okay, take it a little to the right. A little lower. Wait, wait. A little higher. Yeah.

HALEY: Are you sure it's not too juvenile?

BROOKE: No. If they're not gonna play nice, then neither are we. This is a very special set of circumstances. You guys have different rules. You have to play nice all the time, okay?

HALEY: Looks right?

BROOKE: That's perfect.

(Tara sees them)

TARA: Mm, not quite. You two have 30 seconds to get off my property, or I'm calling the cops.

BROOKE: Haley, let's go! Go, go, go!

CLUB TRIC

All guys take a drink and talks about their problems.

CHASE: Guilt sucks. I mean, I didn't even want to hook up with anyone. And then I find out "not Alex" has a boyfriend. It's bad enough that I miss Alex, but now I got to be the douchey pig that hooks up with someone else's girl. And I know the guy. How bad is that?

JULIAN: I left my kid in the car. The police questioned me about my ability to be a parent.

CHASE: Oh. Sorry, man.

CLAY: Well, it turns out I'm crazy, so... who wants to trade? I'll take being an accidental cheater or a bad father over being the guy who blacks out and roams around town with no memory of it. No? I didn't think so.

MOUTH: I thought being called fat on air by Millie was bad.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley enters in Jamie's bedroom. The kid is in his computer.

HALEY: Hey, kiddo. What are you doing? JAMIE: Tracking dad's flight.

HALEY: You are?

JAMIE: Yeah. It's pretty cool. Right now, he's over the ocean, and he flew over France and Germany, too. He's gonna land on time.

HALEY: You're not excited to see him at all, are you? I'm pretty excited. Yeah? Well, how about I wake you up after he gets home?

JAMIE: Okay.

HALEY: All right. Let's go to bed.

JAMIE: Mom?

HALEY: Yeah?

JAMIE: Does grandpa Dan really have to leave when dad gets home?

HALEY: Yeah, I'm afraid he does, honey.

JAMIE: Well, it's been real nice having him around.

HALEY: Yeah. I know you've been having a lot of fun.

JAMIE: Well, maybe dad will let him stay.

HALEY: Maybe.

JAMIE: Night, mom.

HALEY: Good night, honey. Love you.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Mouth picks some food in the night.

CHASE'S LOFT

Tara comes in.

CHASE: Not Alex. This is a surprise.

TARA: It's Tara... nerd. So, you gonna let me in?

CHASE: I'd... love to, but that's probably not a good idea. I really didn't know you had a boyfriend... And that your boyfriend is Chris Keller. So, what we did... Well, it can't really happen again.

TARA: What if it's our little secret?

CHASE: Yeah? No, no. Um... Secrets aren't really my thing.

TARA: Why... because you can't keep them or you don't want them?

CHASE: Both. And even if you weren't someone else's girl, I'm... There's still Alex.

TARA: Really? Where? Because I don't see her. Oh, yeah, that's just because she's a painful, annoying memory. Don't you want someone who's going to help you forget...someone who had 10...

HOSPITAL CENTRE

Quinn accompanies Clay to the hospital center.

QUINN: It's gonna be okay. I mean, you said you wanted to close your eyes to me... And you wanted to wake up to me and that you wanted to live your life with me. It's gonna happen.

CLAY: You promise?

QUINN: Yeah, I promise.

CLAY: I love you.

QUINN: I love you, too.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley joins Dan in the terrace.

DAN: Nice night.

HALEY: Yeah, it is. So, um, I just wanted to say thank you for all your help with the kids while Nathan was gone. Jamie can't stop talking about camping in the backyard.

DAN: I love that kid. I'm happy I could spend the time with him.

HALEY: Well, uh, Nathan's coming home tonight, so...

DAN: I know. And once he gets here, I'll leave.

HALEY: Okay.

JULIAN'S CAR

Brooke joins Julian in the car. It's hot inside.

JULIAN: I can't only forgive myself for being so careless. I almost took away the one thing that matters most to us. You wanted a baby more than anything. You waited and you prayed, and you had a miracle happen. Your dream came true. And then, in one moment... In one horrible, stupid moment, I almost took that away from you.

BROOKE: But you didn't. Stop. But you didn't.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley calls Nathan in his phone.

HALEY(at phone): Hi. It's me again. Um... Just calling to make sure everything's okay. I'm assuming maybe you took a later flight. Just call me when you get this, okay? Bye.

AIRPORT

Nathan isn't here and we see Mirna Moose on the floor in front of the airport.

End of the episode.