09x09 - Every Breath is a b*mb

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

09x09 - Every Breath is a b*mb

Post by bunniefuu »

DAN'S CAR

Dan shows to Haley the guy who know where Nathan is.

HALEY: That's the man that has Nathan?

DAN: No. A guy named Dmitri has Nathan. That's a low-life drug dealer.

HALEY: And?

DAN: And I overheard you and Quinn talking about Clay's drug problem, so I decided to discourage this dealer.

HALEY: What does this have to do with Nathan?

DAN: When I approached him, I overheard him talking on the phone to a guy named Dmitri. How many Dmitris do you know in Tree Hill?

(She starts to open the car's door)

DAN: Wait.

NATHAN: I have waited long enough. I want my husband back.

DAN: What are you gonna do? You gonna walk up to him and ask him nicely to tell you where Dmitri is?

HALEY: I don't plan on asking him nicely.

DAN: Look out that guy. Take a good look. You see anything there that should make us concerned?

HALEY: Yeah. He has a g*n.

DAN: He has a g*n. And we don't. So we have to be smart.

HALEY: Okay. All right. So, what's your plan?

CHUCK'S HOUSE

Chase is in the police's car, arrested.

CHASE: I'm not the one you're supposed to be arresting. That guy was b*ating his son. And I stopped him.

The policeman asks questions to Chuck.

POLICEMAN: Son, we need to ask you a few questions about tonight. Need you be honest with me, okay? Did your father hurt you earlier?

CHUCK'S MOTHER: Go ahead, sweetie. Tell the officer the truth. Tell him your father never... Laid a hand on you.

POLICEMAN: Son, this is important. Did your father hit you?

CHUCK: No.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay announces to Quinn his discover.

QUINN: Clay?

CLAY: You know the traumatic event that I was hiding from everyone,including myself? Well, we, uh, we figured it out. And... He just had a birthday. We had a son, Quinn. Me and Sara. I have a son.

QUINN: H-how is that possible?

CLAY: Somehow I erased him from my memory after her death. It's the reason for my fugue state.

QUINN: I mean, a-are you sure?

CLAY: Yeah, I'm sure. Oh, God. It's been like waking up from a dream. I just... The reality that I thought I knew before made sense to me, but now I'm awake, and I know what's true. I have a son. And, Quinn... It's Logan. Logan's my son.

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

Brooke and Julian are in the babies' room.

BROOKE: Just knowing that Xavier's walking the same streets as us makes me feel sick. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

JULIAN: Maybe it wasn't him at Karen's. Maybe it was just in my head. He's putting us both so on edge, maybe we're just jumping at shadows.

BROOKE: Do you really believe that?

JULIAN: I don't know. What I do know is that I'm here, and our boys are here, and I'm not gonna let anything happen to them. Or you. I promise.

(Mobile plays "rock-a-bye baby")

TREE HILL CAFE

Someone enters in the cafe.

TARA: Sorry. We're closed for the night.

XAVIER: I know.

TARA: We're closed.

XAVIER: So you said.

TARA: Can I help you with something?

XAVIER: Yes, I think you can.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Skills wakes Mouth up to go running.

SKILLS: Dude, wake up.

MOUTH: W-what are you doing?

SKILLS: Taking my dawg out for a run.

MOUTH: You got a dog?

SKILLS: No, you my dawg, dawg.

MOUTH: Did Millie put you up to this?

SKILLS: No. You did, chubs.

MOUTH: Am I really that bad?

SKILLS: I'm thinking about changing your name from mouth to chins. Now let's go! Move, move, move!

MOUTH: All right. I'm up. I'm up.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay looks Sara's stuff. Quinn comes in.

QUINN: Morning.

CLAY: We had a crib with his name above it. And a mobile of planes. I can see it so clearly now. I-I just can't believe I ever forgot about it. I just left him there. I had a son, and I abandoned him. I mean, trauma or no trauma, how the hell can someone erase their own child for six years? I just left him there and never went back.

QUINN: That doesn't mean that you can't go back now.

CLAY: I don't know if I can.

QUINN: Of course you can. And I'm gonna go with you.

KAREN'S CAFE

A guy arrive in the cafe with tools.

GUY: Hey. Here to fix your toilet.

BROOKE: I... think you have the wrong address. I didn't call for a plumber.

(A other one arrives too)

OTHER GUY: Hi. I hear you got a... You got a backed-up toilet.

BROOKE: No one called for a plumber. Our toilet is fine.

OTHER GUY: Um, no, a Brooke Davis called me, and she said to get here quick. "The toilet is backed up on account of the muffins at Karen's cafe."

BROOKE: I did not call a plumber. There is nothing wrong with our toilet. And there is certainly nothing wrong with our muffins. Why would I volunteer so much information?

PLUMBER: Brooke Davis? I'm here about the broken crapper.

BROOKE: Crap. Excuse me. Hi. It's not broken.

TREE HILL CAFE

Brooke wants information from Tara. She falls on Xavier.

BROOKE: Where is that slut you call a boss?

XAVIER: Hi, Brooke. Welcome to Tree Hill cafe. How can I help you... Neighbor?

POLICE STATION

Chris picked Chase from prison.

CHASE: Thanks for bailing me out.

CHRIS: Not a problem. Couldn't leave you in the clink too long, pretty little thing like you. Just don't try to skip bail. I got season two of "dog the bounty hunter" at home. I picked up some pointers. Bro, I'll catch you.

CHASE: Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.

TREE HILL CAFE

Brooke wants explications from Tara.

BROOKE: What the hell are you doing?

TARA: Um, running a decent cafe, unlike you.

BROOKE: How could you hire him? He's a criminal.

TARA: Who, Xavier? He needed a job. We were hiring. Plus, I get a stipend from the government for hiring a felon... Win-win.

BROOKE: He's a felon because he kidnapped a child, robbed me, and b*at the hell out of me.

TARA: Oh, my God. I-I stand corrected. So really it's a win-win-win, if you count the "b*ating the hell out of you" part.

BROOKE: Okay. You want to hang signs and send roach-infested plants and clog my doorway with the super Mario brothers, that's fine, but he is dangerous. He m*rder*d a kid!

TARA: Correct me if I'm wrong, but, um, didn't you guys have a convicted m*rder*r flipping burgers for you not too long ago?

BROOKE: Tara, please don't do this. I cannot have him working so close to me.

TARA: So if he stays, you go? Perfect! So, really, it's a win-win-win-win. Do be a stranger!

RIVERCOURT

Skills and Mouth are running. Mouth is tired.

MOUTH: Hey. I'm out of shape.

SKILLS: Damn, dawg, you went from De Niro in "Taxi Driver" to De Niro in "Raging Bull." What the hell happened?

MOUTH: Well, when you have a job like mine, you have to eat out a lot.

SKILLS: Yeah, well, when you have a job like yours, you got to go to the gym a lot.

MOUTH: Well, you plan on going, but something comes up,and you put it off to the next day, so you wake up a little heavier. You string enough of these days together, and you just wake up heavy.

SKILLS: You know, I heard somewhere that unhappy people sometimes eat a lot to make theirself feel better. And I'm saying this to you because you just don't seem like the same happy-go-lucky mouth I used to know.

MOUTH: Yeah?

SKILLS: Yeah, it's like if a sad mouth from a different dimension came here and hunted down the happy mouth and just ate him.

MOUTH: You know, I-I have felt a bit of a weight lately, but I don't know the cause of it.

SKILLS: I think it's your ass.

MOUTH: No, I have a great relationship with Millie. We have a good life, a good job. I'm pretty happy.

SKILLS: Yeah, well, I know something 50 push-ups.

MOUTH: Are you serious? Would you settle for five? 'Cause five would make me unhappy, too.

SKILLS: Wow.

TRAILER

Dan prepares g*ns. Haley is not satisfied with the plan.

HALEY: That's what you meant by being smart?

DAN: He has a g*n. Now so do I.

HALEY: And this is your master plan.

DAN: This is not a disagreement with someone at a pta meeting, Haley. These are dangerous people. You want Nathan back, this might be what it takes to get him back.

HALEY: You are gonna get yourself k*lled.

DAN: You have a better plan?

HALEY: Yeah, I do.

CHASE'S LOFT

Chase gets out his uniform and takes his car's key.

HOPITAL CENTRE

Clay and Quinn have a conversation with doctor Alvarez.

CLAY: How is it that I have a son, and no one felt like maybe they should share this information with me?

DOCTOR: When Sara was taken from you...

CLAY: When Sara d*ed.

DOCTOR: All right. When your wife d*ed, in order to cope with the sudden loss, your brain removed the one thing that reminded you the most of her... Logan. We tried, Clay. We tried telling you during your early sessions, but you... Or, rather, your brain... Just wouldn't hear it. When Logan was brought up, you would shut down. All progress would be lost.

CLAY: So you just quit?

QUINN: Clay...

DOCTOR: No, it's okay. You quit, Clay. You stopped coming to your sessions, and you just... You disappeared. So the state granted custody to Sara's parents.

QUINN: But why has no one tried to contact him since?

DOCTOR: I was the one who decided we needed to wait for you to remember on your own. So if you want to be angry, be angry with me.

CLAY: I don't want to be angry. I just need some guidance. I left him for six years. What do I do now?

DOCTOR: You should go talk to your son.

CHUCK'S HOUSE

Chase comes in to talk with Chuck's mother.

CHUCK'S MOTHER: You shouldn't be here.

CHASE: I need a minute. I may be going to jail for a while... And I want to make sure that Chuck is gonna be okay...That your husband is not going to hurt him anymore. Not tomorrow, not next week, not six months from now.

CHUCK'S MOTHER: When he gets in one of his moods... I don't know what to do. I try to stop him.

CHASE: You need to try harder. And if that means getting him out of your lives, then that's what you need to do. Otherwise, it's going to be Chuck who ends up in the hospital. Please. Do it for Chuck.

(Chase starts to leave. Chuck gets out)

CHUCK: Chase! I'm sorry.

CHASE: Yeah. I know.

OFFICE

Brooke and Julian are in an office to talk about Xavier.

BROOKE: Well, first, he came to my cafe and asked for a job. Then he came back and ordered food. And now he's working across the street from us.

JULIAN: And he may have been watching us through the cafe window last night.

MAN: What it sounds like to me is we have an ex-con who was able to find employment shortly after being paroled and who occasionally gets hungry. I wish all my parolees were this way.

BROOKE: I'm sorry, the way you say that makes us sound like we're loony.

JULIAN: Aren't there rules against making contact with someone you've att*cked?

MAN: Yes, there are.

BROOKE: Well, there... He broke the rules.

MAN: But it's a small town. I mean, paths will cross at times.

BROOKE: He came to my place of work and asked me for a job on purpose.

MAN: Xavier informed me of that incident shortly after it happened. He was not aware that you had any connection with the cafe. He was just looking for work.

JULIAN: Come on!

BROOKE: He came back after that and... ate pie!

MAN: If it will make you feel better, I will call him this afternoon and reiterate to him that he needs to stay away from you.

JULIAN: So that's it.

MAN: Unfortunately, yes. I mean, that's how the system works. Unless you have proof that Xavier's doing something illegal, there's nothing more that I can do.

CEMETERY

Mouth and Skills makes a while here.

MOUTH: Tell me this is a shortcut.

SKILLS: Nope. It's the long way. But at least we get to stop by and say hi to Jimmy.

MOUTH: We were gonna host "sportscenter" together. We even had our own catchphrases. Mine was "wammo kablammo," and his was, "now, that's a spicy meatball."

SKILLS: Man, y'all was some dorks.

MOUTH: There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about him. Somehow I still feel guilty about how I lost touch with him.

SKILLS: Yeah, mouth, but that wasn't your fault, man.

MOUTH: Yeah, I know. I miss you, Jimmy.

KAREN'S CAFE

Brooke is in the cafe. Haley passes to ask advice to Brooke.

BROOKE: He's over there, you know.

HALEY: Who?

BROOKE: Xavier.

HALEY: The Xavier who att*cked you and...

BROOKE: I didn't tell you?

HALEY: No.

BROOKE: He got hired at the tree slut cafe, and it is wigging me out!

HALEY: What? He can't do that, can he?

BROOKE: Apparently. I... you know what? I can't even talk about it. You have some good news about Nathan?

HALEY: No. Um no. The police are doing nothing.

BROOKE: I'm sorry.

HALEY: So I went to Dan.

BROOKE: Really?

HALEY: Yeah. At this point, I'm just willing to do whatever it takes to get Nathan back. Dan has a lead, and, um, that's why I'm here. I need your help with something.

BROOKE: Anything.

BAR

Haley walked into the dive bar wearing a very trashy outfit.

HALEY: Well? You just gonna sit there and stare? Or you want to buy me another one?

CHASE'S LOFT

Chris is with Chase. They talk about Chuck.

CHRIS: So, what do you think's gonna happen?

CHASE: My best bet... I'm going to get a dishonorable discharge, and once the dust settles, police will be there to cart me off to prison. Good times.

CHRIS: Dude, I'm sorry. I don't regret what I did for a second.

CHASE: Guy had it coming... b*ating on a kid.

CHRIS: And Chuck lied, huh?

CHASE: He was just scared. He's been through a lot.

CHRIS: Yeah, but still, you don't deserve to go to jail.

KAREN'S CAFE

Brooke vents to Julian at the cafe about Xavier working across the street.

BROOKE: He should be in jail. I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't think I can handle seeing his psycho face every day.

JULIAN: Maybe you should stop staring at him through the window, then. What I mean is, it's probably best if we both keep an eye on him, you know, like a two-person neighborhood watch.

BROOKE: I know what he's gonna do. He's gonna act all normal and un-Norman bates-ish, and then once I drop my guard... bam! That's when he strikes.

JULIAN: Well, actually, Norman bates acted relatively normal in public. It was behind closed doors that he was a psycho, so you can't really... You probably don't need a film-history lesson right now.

BROOKE: No. Haley's helping Dan look for Nathan.

JULIAN: Really? That's an odd pairing.

BROOKE: You know, the police aren't doing anything, so she's looking for him herself. There he goes. Off to t*rture kittens or make dolls out of human hair or whatever nutjobs do.

JULIAN: Let's follow him.

BROOKE: Are you serious?

JULIAN: Brooke, we have a family to protect. Having that creep on the streets puts our boys at risk. Okay, Haley has the right idea. I say we follow him and see what he's up to. They need proof that he's up to no good? Let's get proof.

BROOKE: So the predator becomes the prey.

LABEL'S OFFICE

Chris seeks an idea for Chase.

CHRIS: We have an emergency. Chase is in trouble. Come on. What are we gonna do? I know. This is big. I'm speechless, too. He helped this little kid, Chuck, and the kid lied to the cops. You believe that?

GIRL: No.

CHRIS: We could have a benefit concert, get the media on our side. Or we could have a "save chase" Twitter feed.

OTHER GIRL: Or you could just go talk to the kid.

CHRIS: Or that. Yeah. Okay. Okay. These are good ideas. Let's keep brainstorming in case we need a fall-back. Great work, team! Good enthusiasm!

HOPITAL CENTRE

Clay is stressed and Quinn tries to reassure him about Logan.

QUINN: What's wrong?

CLAY: I don't know how to do this. I mean, what am I supposed to say to him?

QUINN: You've been talking to him every day for the last week.

CLAY: Yeah, but that was before I knew he was my son.

QUINN: He adores you. So just talk to him like always, and at some point, tell him you're his father. Clay... Just walk over and say, "hi, Logan." Everything else will come naturally.

Clay is sitting near Logan to talk with him.

LOGAN: Hey, gambit.

CLAY: Gambit, huh?

LOGAN: Yeah. I'm Wolverine, and you're gambit.

CLAY: Nice.

LOGAN: So, where have you been? Did you "fugue" again?

CLAY: No, I-I didn't fugue. Something came up. And it was something I had to think about, so I thought it'd be better if I didn't do that here. So, you've been eating well?

LOGAN: Huh?

CLAY: You know, like, lots of leafy greens...

LOGAN: You're weird. Who's this guy?

CLAY: Oh, that's deadpool.

LOGAN: Is he a good guy?

CLAY: Uh, it's hard to say. He's a hero for hire, so sometimes he's good, but sometimes he's bad. The big thing about this guy, though, is that he has healing powers like Wolverine. And he's a bit of a smartass.

LOGAN: You just said a swear!

CLAY: Sorry. You know, swearing is bad, so you just... just don't do it. And if you could, maybe don't mention it to Dr. "A" on your next visit?

LOGAN: Okay.

CLAY: Hey, Logan, has, uh, has the doctor ever talked to you about your parents?

LOGAN: Sometimes.

CLAY: Did he ever tell you what happened to them?

LOGAN: Yeah. My mom went to heaven when I was a baby.

CLAY: How about your dad?

LOGAN: He got really, really sad when she d*ed... So sad that he had to go away.

CLAY: That sounds rough.

LOGAN: But I don't care, though. Besides, spider-man lost both of his parents, too.

CHUCK'S HOUSE

Chris visits Chuck.

CHRIS: Hey, mini me. You doing okay?

CHUCK: Chase is going to jail, and it's all my fault. I should have told the cops the truth. I should have told them that he was just trying to get my dad to stop hitting me. Is he mad at me?

CHRIS: No. He understands. He just wants to make sure you're gonna be okay.

CHUCK: Are you mad at me?

CHRIS: No. No, I'm not mad at you. No, Chris Keller knows how hard it is to do the right thing. Funny thing is, is you keep trying to be like me... Which is understandable. I'm pretty kick-ass. But you should be trying to be like chase. I mean, he did the right thing even though he was afraid of what could happen.

STREET

Brooke and Julian follow Xavier home and see him sneaking in through the window of a house.

BROOKE: Maybe this isn't the best idea.

JULIAN: What, stalking the guy who's been stalking us?

BROOKE: No, it's not that. This could take forever. What are we supposed to do, follow him all day till he commits a crime?

JULIAN: Well, that didn't take very long.

BROOKE(at phone): Hello, 911? I'd like to report a break-in.

BAR

Haley chats up the drug dealer at the dive bar.

BILLY: So then I broke his arm. And then I told him if he didn't give me the money he owed me, then I would continue to break every bone in his body... In alphabetical order. Which works, because I started with his arm.

HALEY: Oh, right. That's funny. You're funny. You're a real, um, tough guy, huh? I like that in a man.

BILLY: You know what I like in a woman?

HALEY: Hmm?

BILLY: Me.

HALEY: Oh. Do your sh*t. This has been real fun. I think I'm gonna need something else, though. Something that's gonna, you know, get me in the mood,if you know what I'm saying.

BILLY: You want to party with me or my product?

HALEY: Let's make it a threesome.

BILLY: That works for me, girl.

HALEY: Come on.

(She lures him outside so Dan can knock him out)

BILLY: Damn, girl. I can't wait to hit that.

DAN: That's just what I was thinking.

STREET

The police is here.

BROOKE: What the hell is taking so long? He should be some prisoner's bitch by now.

POLIMAN: Are you the ones that reported the break-in?

JULIAN: Yes, sir. Do you need a statement or something?

BROOKE: When you arrest him, can I slap the cuffs on him?

POLICEMAN: We're not arresting him.

BROOKE: What do you mean?

JULIAN: What?

POLICEMAN: He didn't break in the house.

JULIAN: We just saw him climb in the window.

POLICEMAN: The house belongs to a friend of his. He's staying there, and he forgot his key. It all checks out.

BROOKE: Oh.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Mouth throws out all of the junk food in his apartment.

HOPITAL CENTRE

Quinn and Dr. A talk about Clay's progress and what they could expect for the future. Meanwhile, Clay plays with Logan.

DOCTOR: So, you found him by the pool, on the beach, on the playground.

QUINN: All the places you would take your child.

DOCTOR: And now that he knows about Logan, the fugue state no longer has a purpose.

QUINN: So he's cured?

DOCTOR: For the most part. He'll need to go to therapy in order to, uh, work through some of the issues he needs to address. It'll take time. He's on his way.

QUINN: We'll get through it.

DOCTOR: He told me he loves you, by the way. That totally breaks patient-doctor confidentiality, but... Then, you knew it already, so, what the hell?

QUINN: Thank you.

COUNCIL

MAN: Airman Adams, to att*ck a civilian is an act that casts shame and embarrassment on your fellow airmen. Your actions were unbecoming of a member of the air force. It seems we have a character witness here to speak on your behalf.

(Chuck and his mother enters)

MAN: At ease, young man.

CHUCK: I know that you guys want to kick chase out of the air force because you think he did something wrong. But he didn't. I did. 'Cause I didn't tell the truth. My dad hits me. He hits me even when I haven't done anything wrong. Chase found out, and he stopped him. I know I shouldn't have lied about it. But I did. And I'm sorry. So it's my fault. Chase was protecting me. Isn't that what you taught him to do? He's really nice to me and helps me with all kinds of stuff. All he ever wanted to do was fly. Please don't take that away from him.

CEMETERY

Mouth is coming with his computer in the Jimmy's grave.

MOUTH: Hey, Jimmy. I know what you're thinking. "I haven't heard from my pal mouth in ages, and what's this... Two visits in one day?" Well, I've been working on a sports blog, and... I thought maybe you could help me with it.

SOUND STAGE

Dan and Haley literally try to 'b*at' information of Nathan's whereabouts out of the creepy drug dealer.

BILLY: What the hell is this?

HALEY: This is me finding out where my husband is.

BILLY: I have no idea what you're talking about. And if I did, I'd say that he had his teeth pulled out and his fingers cut off by now.

HALEY: I want to know where...

DAN: Haley! He can't tell us anything if you b*at him to death.

BILLY: Whoo-whee. That's a crazy bitch.

HALEY: What did you do to him?!

BILLY: Get her off of me!

HALEY: No!

BILLY: Get this bitch off of me!

DAN: Okay.

BILLY: Your husband's dead, you stupid whore.

DAN: Shut up! You need to go now.

HALEY: I'm not going anywhere until I find out where Nathan is.

DAN: I'm gonna need to do some things you shouldn't see.

HALEY: I can handle it.

DAN: Haley... he's going to talk, and we're going to find Nathan. Trust me. But I can't have you here when I do this. So go home. I'll call you. Be sure to give Deb back her clothes.

HALEY: Bring Nathan home. I don't care what it takes. Bring him home.

(Haley leaves)

DAN: Well, well, well. Alone at last.

STREET

Brooke goes to her car but Xavier surprises her.

XAVIER: Alone at last.

BROOKE: Look...

XAVIER: Shh! You've already done enough talking today with that pretty little mouth of yours. How 'bout you just listen? I know I hurt you in the past, but that's the past. I served my time for what I did, and now I'm just trying to get on with my life. But you keep pushing me. You need to stop. 'Cause you should know...that I can get to you whenever I want. So don't give me a reason to. Dropped these. Have a nice night.

LOGAN'S BEDROOM

Clay fixed Logan's plane. They talks together.

CLAY: Hmm. Told you we'd fix it.

LOGAN: I know. I can't wait to crash it again.

CLAY: Hey, about what you said earlier... Do you really not care what happened to your mom and dad?

LOGAN: I don't know.

CLAY: Do you ever think about your dad?

LOGAN: I guess sometimes I think about what he might be like.

CLAY: And what do you think?

LOGAN: Promise you won't laugh?

CLAY: Promise.

LOGAN: Well, I like to think that he's a superhero, like in "X-Men," out fighting bad guys. Or he's a secret agent, and he's got a flying car and a jet pack and stuff.

CLAY: Would you settle for a regular agent... The non-secret kind?

LOGAN: I guess. I just hope that maybe one day he'll come home. Then maybe neither of us will be sad anymore.

CLAY: Logan, you know my problem. You know, I wander around like I'm someone else. Well... Dr. "A" was able to help me figure out why I was doing it.

LOGAN: And how come?

CLAY: Well, a few years ago, something bad happened. I lost someone that I loved very, very much... My wife. When it happened, my brain just made me forget things that reminded me of her so I'd be less sad. But... now my brain wants me to remember. The person that I lost, Logan, was your mom. I'm your father. You're... you're my son. I-I know I don't have a flying car or anything, but... I'd really like to be a part of your life. And I'd really like it if you'd be a part of mine. Would you like that? Logan?

LOGAN: No.

COUNCIL

Chase gets out. Chris waits him.

CHASE: I'm out.

CHRIS: What?! That is such a load of crap! You know, Chris Keller thinks that those jackasses weakened our nation today!

CHASE: Could have been a lot worse. I was only given a general discharge, not a dishonorable one. So I got that going for me. Now I just have to hope they don't send me to prison for the next three years.

(Chuck and his mother joins them)

CHUCK: They're not going to. Right, mom?

CHUCK'S MOTHER: No. They're not. Wade's been arrested. I reported him to the police and told them that you acted in defense of Chuck.

CHUCK: Is the air force still gonna let you fly planes?

CHASE: No, Chuck. At least not for them.

CHUCK So what I said didn't mean anything.

CHASE: Hey... What you said meant everything.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Mouth wakes Skills up.

MOUTH: You, wake up.

SKILLS: Baby, please, I am not from havana.

MOUTH: Skills.

SKILLS: What up?

MOUTH: You want to go to the gym?

SKILLS: For sure, my chubby buddy.

MOUTH: What the hell do you dream about?

SKILLS: What?

BRULIAN'S HOUSE/HALEY'S CAR

Brooke and Haley are at phone together.

HALEY(at phone): He did what?

BROOKE(at phone): Xavier scared the hell out of me and then told me I need to leave him alone.

HALEY(at phone): Did he tell you or thr*aten you?

BROOKE(at phone): Both. I don't know. It felt pretty threatening and creepy.

HALEY(at phone): Brooke, you need to call the police.

BROOKE(at phone): They're not gonna do anything except for maybe set him off.

HALEY(at phone): Well, what does Julian think?

BROOKE(at phone): I didn't tell him.

HALEY(at phone): Brooke!

BROOKE(at phone): Haley, if I tell Julian, he's gonna go after Xavier and then either m*rder him or get m*rder*d by him, and either way, my boys grow up without a father.

HALEY(at phone): What are you gonna do?

BROOKE(at phone): I don't know. Let's talk about something else. Did everything go okay with you?

HALEY(at phone): Um, yeah. Considering the circumstances... Everything went great. Um... It's just kind of up to Dan now, I guess.

BROOKE(at phone): What happened to our world?

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

Brooke goes to see her babies.

BROOKE: What are you doing awake? Huh? Hey. Hey. It's okay. Oh, it's okay. Mommy's here. And she always will be.

SOUND STAGE

Dan threatens Billy.

BILLY: You're dead. You know that? Dead!

DAN: There's something you should know about me. I don't do well with threats. You see, I'm gonna find my son whether you talk or not. They only thing is...Will you still be breathing when I do? Now, I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and you feel free to scream out the answers. See... That's the good news about having your own sound stage. No one can hear you scream.

CLAY'S CAR

Quinn comforts Clay.

HALEY'S CAR

Haley stops the music.

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

Julian and Brooke sleep and babies' mobile plays "rock-a-bye baby". Xavier holds a baby in his arms.

XAVIER: “...and down will come baby cradle and all”

End of the episode.