04x10 - Fall

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Once Upon A Time". Aired October 2011 - May 2018.*

Moderator: baileybelle

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a New England town where fairy tales are to be believed.

04x10 - Fall

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...

She wants it to be just the three of us.

Her perfect family.

Gerda: Anna and Elsa must know the truth!

We might not make it home, but this could.

I figured out your plan.

You want to cleave yourself from the dagger.

My mirror is complete.

I can finally cast a spell over all of Storybrooke.

[ Storybrooke ]

(The Shattered Sight is spread on Storybrooke. Mr Gold meets the Snow Queen into the woods.)

Mr Gold: Well done, dearie. It appears you've won.

The Snow Queen: That's big of you. A welcome change. You're usually so confrontational.

Mr Gold: I prefer reasonable. I'd like to make a deal.

The Snow Queen: You have nothing that I want.

Mr Gold: Well, perhaps I do. This spell of yours, when it hits... In a few hours from now?

The Snow Queen: Sundown.

Mr Gold: Sundown. Yeah. It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town.

The Snow Queen: It'll do more than that. They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead.

Mr Gold: Not everyone. You'll have what you want... You alone with your "sisters" Elsa and Emma doing who knows what, and I'll be here, too, spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out.

The Snow Queen: It seems you do have something to offer. What do you want?

Mr Gold: To leave.

The Snow Queen: Didn't we already make this deal?

Mr Gold: Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole, and I think I've spotted yours. My wife and grandson will be destroyed by this spell, so I want you to allow them to leave with me. You spare the two of them, I spare you misery. Do we have a deal?

The Snow Queen: Enjoy your trip.

(At the clock tower.)

Elsa: Belle was right. My aunt it actually doing this.

Mary Margaret: The spell of shattered sight.

David: We open the mines and the vault. We take shelter there.

Regina: This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings. It's started.

Hook: How long?

Regina: By sundown. By sundown, everyone in this town will start... Tearing each other apart.

Emma: Okay. The answer is simple. Let's not be in town.

(Near the ice wall.)

Regina: Hardly an elegant solution.

Emma: Nothing wrong with brute force if it works.

Leroy: If we can get over, we can build a frame, take people over one at a time.

Mary Margaret: David, be careful.

(David tries to climb on the ice wall but it defends itself.)

Emma: You okay?

Mary Margaret: David?

Regina: Looks like that wall doesn't care much for your brute force.

(Elsa finds her sister's necklace.)

Emma: Elsa? No, stop. Hey. No! That thing could go off again! Come on.

Elsa: It's Anna's necklace. I thought it was gone. It's like a miracle.

Emma: Glad you found it, but sentimentality's not worth risking your life over.

Elsa: It's a sign, Emma... A sign we're gonna win.

Regina: Is everyone into this hope thing now?

Emma: If we're gonna win, we need to stop wasting time. Mom, dad, Leroy, go tell everyone what's going on. When this goes down, everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones if they don't want to hurt each other. Killian go to waterfront to see if we can use boats to get some people out.

Regina: I have to warn Robin Hood. His camp's not far from here.

Emma: Okay, go. Elsa and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas. Henry, you come with us.

Regina: No. He's with me. I'm his best chance.

Elsa: That might not be true. Emma and I? I think we're immune.

Regina: What?

Elsa: These ribbons. If the Snow Queen wants us to be her sisters, then the curse won't affect us.

Emma: So I should definitely watch Henry.

Regina: No. You're part of this nut job's plan. I want Henry near me as long as it's safe for him.

Henry: It's okay, mom. I'll be fine with her.

Emma: Be careful, kid.

Regina: We gotta go. This is happening now.

(At Mr Gold's shop.)

Elsa: Any luck?

Belle: No. It appears to be pretty much unstoppable. The one thing I did find is there may be a way to undo the effects from anyone it touches.

Elsa: That's wonderful.

Belle: It seems that when somebody's been touched by the spell, that you can use them to undo it. With a strand of their hair, you can make some kind of counter spell, like a vaccine.

Elsa: My sister.

Emma: What?

Elsa: My aunt said she put me in that urn. I didn't believe her because Anna would never do that, unless she was under that spell. We have to get to her.

Belle: But you... You still don't know where she is.

Elsa: No, but now you can help me find her. You said if I had something of hers, you could use this locator spell. Well, now I have something of hers. Sometimes sentimentality pays off.

Emma: Point Elsa.

Belle: There's... Mirror dust in this. Actually embedded in the metal.

Elsa: So I was right. She was under that spell. So if we find Anna, she can save everyone.

Belle: I'll round up the fairies. They can set up shop somewhere close and figure out how to make the counter spell.

Elsa: Thank you. Let's go.

Emma: Elsa, you realize this is a long sh*t. I was time travelling when I brought you here, and when Anna disappeared, it was...

Elsa: 30 years ago. I know. But she's okay. She has to be. And I don't care how old she is. She can save us.

Emma: Okay, then. We're relying on mirror dust and fairies, but now we have a plan, which is progress. Let's go find your sister,.

[ Arendelle ]

(The ice on the castle is melting.)

Anna: Holy cats! That is cold.

Kristoff: Ice is like that, I've noticed.

Anna: The urn. It was here. It's gone, and so is Elsa and my aunt!

Kristoff: But I saw you with it.

Anna: Well, now it's missing, and Elsa is in it. I just have to get her out, let her know I didn't mean it.

Kristoff: What's that?

Anna: It's straw. Gold straw. Rumplestiltskin. Kristoff... My aunt doesn't have the urn. He does.

Kristoff: You are literally hanging a big assumption on a really thin straw.

Anna: But it makes sense. He would never let someone walk off with something he valued. I should've known he'd follow me.

Kristoff: And this is... Good news?

Anna: Don't worry. We can get to him. We can handle him. And even if we can't, we can figure out a way how to. Elsa is the only one who can rule Arendelle.

(Hans and his brothers enter.)

Hans: Um, I beg to differ.

Anna: What are you doing here?

Hans: Hearing you confess you att*cked the reigning Queen, and then lost her to another land... That sounds like treason to me. Doesn't it, guys?

Anna: And I sang with you.

Hans: You're both under arrest, under my order as the new king of Arendelle.

Anna: What?

Hans: We were all frozen, but now that your sister's spell has worn off, no will argue with a new benevolent leader such as myself.

Anna: It wasn't her.

Hans: As if anyone will believe that.

Kristoff: Okay, you know what? You got us.

(Kristoff att*cks a brother of Hans with a pickaxe. Anna takes a sword and threats another brother. Hans doesn't reply. Kristoff and Anna run away.)

Bother of Hans: Stop them!

[ Storybrooke ]

(Hook is on the waterfront. He sees the ice wall growing up on the sea.)

Hook: No fleeing by boat then.

Mr Gold: This Snow Queen is good, isn't she? Sit, lad. Don't forget where your heart lies. Now I have a job for you. You remember how this works.

Hook: The hat? Not Emma.

Mr Gold: No, no. Not this time. I have a better plan. Granny's Diner is being onverted into a temporary hive for the vilest of creatures the pious little fleas.

Hook: Pious? The fairies?

Mr Gold: Just like any flying pests, if you wanna eliminate the infestation, it's important to get them all. Doing so will infuse this hat with enough power to allow me to cleave myself from the dagger and then leave this town with my powers intact, a suddenly urgent undertaking. Now will you assist me?

Hook: You have my heart. You know I can't refuse.

Mr Gold: Indeed. But here's the rub, dearie. My wife has just called to inform me that she intends to spend the day sequestered amongst said fleas. So I need you to stand by while I get her out of the way.

Hook: The fairies are working to stop the spell. You're k*lling the cure? You do this, you condemn the entire town, and even your own grandson, to whatever happens.

Mr Gold: No, I'm not leaving Henry. I will take him and I will take Belle and I will leave this town to its fate.

Hook: But Emma and everyone else...

Mr Gold: I don't have time for everyone else. And if I have to choose between everyone else and me... "Me" wins every time. You can clench your jaw... And flash your eyes all you wish, because it doesn't change the fact... That we're in this together.

(At Robin's camp.)

Robin: Are you all right? All right, sit down. Tell me... What's this? What is this called?

Roland: An arrow.

Robin: Yes. And where does this go?

Roland: Flight.

Robin: Flight, yeah. Stay right there. Regina.

Regina: It's happening. You and your men need to scatter. All together like this with all these weapons? You'll k*ll each other once the spell hits.

Robin: Will! Will Scarlet!

Will: There's no need to yell. I'm just here, Robin.

Robin: Emergency. Break camp.

Will: Right then. Come on, little man.

Regina: Why don't you help?

Robin: What? Is there something else?

Regina: No. I'm just trying to memorize you like this.

Robin: Like what? Nervous and alarmed?

Regina: No, with love in your eyes. I told you what this spell is going to do.

Robin: Maybe it won't.

Regina: It will. The only people who believe in me in this town are Henry and you. The thought of you looking at me the way everyone else does, with... With hatred... That just might k*ll me.

Robin: Stop thinking. We're here now, and this is true.

(They kiss.)

(Outside Mr Gold's shop.)

Emma: Okay. Here you go. Ha!

Elsa: Is it supposed to do that?

Emma: Yeah. I know this spell. It gets brighter as you get closer to your goal. It's how my parents found each other.

Elsa: Did you see that? That means it found her, right? She's out there?

Emma: How about... Yeah. Come on. Don't stand here. Let's keep going.

Elsa: The library? But I've been inside before, and Anna wasn't there.

Emma: The library's... Well, a funny place. There are all these tunnels underneath.

Elsa: You think she could be down there?

Emma: Regina kept a whole dragon under there for 28 years. I'm sure you can fit a small princess, too.

(Yes. Frozen by the Snow Queen. That's why we never found Anna.)

Emma: But now we will.

[ Arendelle ]

(Into the woods.)

Anna: Wait! Stop! Too much running!

Kristoff: Okay. I don't hear eight enormous feet, so I think we lost them.

Anna: Great. So now we just need to get that urn back.

Kristoff: Call me crazy, but I really don't want to face an evil wizard.

Anna: I never said "evil." I mean, he is, but... Oh! I have a plan. Right before I left, I read mother's diary. The one Elsa found, looking for clues. There was something they were looking for called a wishing star.

Kristoff: What's that?

Anna: I have no idea. But the important thing is, you can wish on it. I'm sure they were gonna use it to take Elsa's power. But maybe we can use it to wish Elsa back to us.

Kristoff: Well, obviously they never got it because... Elsa... Powers...

Anna: Right. They tracked it to a pirate named Blackbeard. But there's no record they ever met with him, but we can.

Kristoff: Ohh. So my choices are evil wizard or pirate?

Anna: Pirates are better than wizards.

Kristoff: Says who?

Anna: You can pay off pirates. You and I are rich in many ways, but the thing we're richest in is riches. So let's take the power of the royal treasury and go buy ourselves a wishing thing. We can use it to rescue Elsa, and she can save Arendelle.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Emma and Elsa are walking in the tunnels.)

Elsa: It's brighter. There. There! What? No. How can there be a barrier? Look how bright the glow is. She must be practically right on the other side. Anna, are you there?

Emma: Look at this dust. It just recently fell. All the new ice spiking and earth shaking that the Snow Queen's been doing must've caused it.

Elsa: I can move this.

Emma: No, Elsa, stop. As much as I enjoyed our last cave-in, I don't wanna do it again.

Elsa: But she's right there!

Emma: Then we'll find another way.

[ Enchanted Forest ]

(On the docks.)

Anna: That was the slowest boat ride ever.

Kristoff: Oh.

Anna: That must be Blackbeard's ship. Okay, now we need to find a crewman and tell him we wanna meet with Blackbeard because he has something we're willing to pay anything for.

Blackbeard: Right. Ah, someone is playing my song. I'm Captain Blackbeard. Come on board.

(On the Jolly Roger.)

Anna: I'm trying to find my sister, and you have a certain sculpture that can help me do that.

Kristoff: And... And we wanna buy it.

Blackbeard: Sculptur...

Anna: The Wishing Star?

Blackbeard: Ah, yes. The Wishing Star. For the right price, it's yours.

Kristoff: And... And what is the right price?

Blackbeard: My weight in gold.

Anna: So... If it's not delicate, how much... Tonnage? What would you say you weigh, Sir? Oh, never mind. It's fine. Sold! I mean, bought. See? Look, things are going so nicely. I told you if we just keep the faith, everything's gonna work out.

Kristoff: And I told you that pirates were easier to deal with than wizards.

Anna: Hey, I told you that.

Hans: And no one asked me at all.

Anna: He did it again.

[ Storybrooke ]

(At the library.)

Leroy: Sure, me and the guys can clear the tunnel. We'll have to work careful, but we can do it.

(David's phone rings.)

Emma: Let's go now.

David: Excuse me.

Regina: Look at this mess. A good mayor checks that these things are kept up to code.

Mary Margaret: Yeah, well, if the mayor only has to worry about one villain, and it's herself, that frees up a lot of time for infrastructure. I've had other issues.

Emma: Leroy, how long to clear the passage?

Leroy: Couple of hours, maybe. We can get right on it.

Elsa: That's wonderful.

Regina: We don't have a couple hours. Have you guys not been watching the clock? It'll be sundown before you munchkins finish.

Leroy: Dwarfs, sister.

Regina: Like I care. Let's just blast through and take the risk.

David: That was Belle over at the diner. It turns out they can possibly make the counter spell even if we don't find Anna. They can pull the mirror dust out of the necklace and try to use that.

Mary Margaret: It's exactly the same?

David: Almost. It'll take a little longer. The process is difficult and... It will destroy the necklace.

Emma: So the necklace can either save all of us or Anna.

Elsa: No. It can do both. We have time.

Regina: We don't. Exploring these tunnels could take days.

Leroy: So what'll it be, folks? Save the town or find the sister?

(Mr Gold and Hook arrive to Granny's Diner. Mr Gold gives his orders.)

Mr Gold: Go around the back and wait. You'll know when you're needed.

(Mr Gold enters at Granny's diner.)

Mother Superior: What do you want?

Mr Gold: Excuse me, but I'd like to borrow my wife. I need her at the shop for a short while.

Mother Superior: She's working. We need her.

(Hook enters by the back door.)

Belle: Mother Superior's right. This is too important.

Mr Gold: Of course. Well, until you can go, I'll just, uh... I'll just keep you company. Perhaps I'll be helpful.

Mother Superior: This is light magic, Dark One.

Mr Gold: Well, then maybe I'll learn something.

(At the library.)

Regina: This shouldn't even be a conversation. If we don't get the necklace to the fairies right now, we and all our loved ones will be hit by this vicious spell. It's one woman's life versus a whole town.

Emma: Maybe we just haven't found an option where we don't have to lose anyone.

Mary Margaret: Mm, you're talking like a hero.

Regina: Yes, like all you Charmings always do. But right now that's not your job. You're more than heroes. You're leaders, which means making the tough choice where someone has to lose, and you have to say who.

Mary Margaret: I agree with Regina. You're right.

Emma: Yeah, I heard it, too.

Mary Margaret: We need to do what's best for the most people. We need to give this town its best chance.

David: I'm so sorry, but we have to let the fairies destroy that necklace.

David: This can't be easy.

(Emma goes to speak to Elsa. Elsa gives her a purse. Emma brings the purse to her parents. Elsa takes the elevator and goes back to the tunnels with Anna's necklace.)

(Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina and Henry enter at Granny's Diner.)

Belle: The necklace. Do you have it?

Emma: It's right here.

Mother Superior: It's pebbles from the mine.

Mary Margaret: Where is it?

Regina: She tricked us so she can use it... To keep tracking down her damn sister! I should know better than o trust blondes by now.

Emma: We should go back and get it.

Belle: No, it's... It's too late.

Mary Margaret: Too late? Already?!

Belle: By the time you get back here, yes. Without Anna being here physically, there's no way to make a counter spell in time.

Regina: Time for a hope speech? Virtues of blind faith?

Mary Margaret: Well, it seems Elsa's blind faith is exactly what's screwing us right now.

Regina: Coming from you, that's just terrifying.

Emma: Well, I'm not giving up. I know she's down in the mines looking for Anna. I'm gonna go help Elsa find her.

David: Well, then go, because right now that's our only sh*t.

(Elsa is looking for Anna in the tunnels. Emma joins her.)

Emma: Elsa!

Elsa: I'm sorry! I have to try this!

(Elsa uses her powers to break the wall.)

Emma: The beach? That map couldn't have been any more wrong.

Elsa: I don't understand. She should be here.

Emma: Elsa, I'm sorry. Magic isn't always perfect.

Elsa: So even though it's still glowing, because she's not here, it means...

Emma: The search is over. 30 years is a long time.

Elsa: You think something's happened to her, and this has all been a mistake?

Emma: I think we need to deal with the problem in front of us right now. I'm sorry.

[ Enchanted Forest ]

(On the Jolly Roger.)

Anna: How do you keep doing that?

Hans: You didn't exactly leave inconspicuously. A paid informant on the docks in Arendelle and the swiftest ship in the Navy got us here just in time.

Anna: This was a trap? We have a deal! Something about... What, well over 200 pounds of gold.

Blackbeard: You know, when you're angry, you look so much like your mother.

Anna: Wait. You met my mother?

Blackbeard: And your dear papa as well. A very regal couple. The fact they thought I wouldn't recognize royalty was charmingly naive of them. Honestly, I liked them. Sold them the star at cost, actually.

Kristoff: The Wishing Star?

Anna: That doesn't make sense. If they had it, they would've used it to take away Elsa's magic.

Blackbeard: Oh, well, perhaps they didn't know that the Wishing Star can only be used by those with... Pure hearts.

Anna: Well, if there's another one, we're still interested, and we can pay just as much as he can.

Hans: Can you? Because my brothers and I spent Wednesday rolling around on the money in the royal treasury.

Anna: You rolled around in gold bars? Weird. And ouch.

Hans: Figure of speech. We revelled in it. The point is, it's now in my control, not yours. You're what they call penniless. But, uh, that doesn't matter, because where you're going, you don't need money.

Anna: Where is that?

Hans: Death.

Kristoff: I'm not sure that's a place.

Hans: Well, you're both about to find out.

[ Poseidon's Bone Yard ]

(On the Jolly Roger.)

Hans: This is the treacherous area known as Poseidon's Bone Yard... The exact spot where your parents' ship went down. How fitting that mother and daughter will have their last regrets in the same place. Will you both die, wishing you'd never tried to help your freak sister? Well... Maybe your bones will mingle with your mother's on the bottom of the sea.

Blackbeard: Bring forward the trunk!

Hans: There's a trunk? How... How will their bones mingle if she's in a trunk?

Blackbeard: I once had a rival who made me walk the plank. And much to my surprise, I was saved by a mermaid. I applied the lesson. This trunk will make sure you die without "finterference."

Anna: Elsa's gonna get out of that urn, and when she does, she's gonna take back the kingdom and kick you and your brothers back to the Southern isles, which sounds lovelier than I bet it actually is. Uhh!

Hans: I doubt that. I control the Royal Navy, the Vast Armies, and even this Enchanted Ship you're about to be thrown off... The Jolly Roger. And if Elsa hasn't found a way to escape an urn in the last 30 years, I doubt she ever will.

Anna: Wait. What? 30 years?

Hans: The spell that froze Arendelle, it had us all frozen for 30 years.

Anna: My aunt kept us like that for decades? Elsa. My poor sister. She was stuck in an urn all that time!

Kristoff: Why would Ingrid unfreeze us all right now?

Anna: Because she wants to do something worse. We have to get to Elsa. We have to stop whatever it is Ingrid... aah!

Hans: She's so talky.

Blackbeard: Men!

(The pirates threw the trunk overboard.)

[ Storybrooke ]

(Emma and Elsa are walking on the beach.)

Elsa: I'm sorry, Emma, but I still have faith. I still believe she's...

Elsa: It stopped glowing.

Emma: I'm sorry.

Elsa: She's really gone.

[ Poseidon's Bone yard ]

(Under the sea.)

Kristoff: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. There's a nail back there. Okay, I think I can get through the ropes.

Anna: Help! Help!

[ Storybrooke ]

(On the beach.)

Elsa: This was my present for Anna for her wedding. It was among my mother's things, but to us, it was new. And I turned it into the last gift I ever gave her.

Emma: Elsa, I'm so sorry, but it's almost sundown. That cloud is gonna hit any time. We have to go. Everyone's gonna turn on each other, and something tells me that being immune to the curse is not gonna stop them from attacking us.

Elsa: I failed. I deserve to be att*cked. This... This is all I have left of Anna. Now I'll never know what happened to her.

[ Poseidon's Bone Yard ]

(Under the sea.)

Kristoff: Come on. Come on! Oh, come on! Uhh! Oh! Look! Look! I got my hands out. Okay, I'm gonna untie you. All right? Okay, come here. Come on. Okay. Okay, come here. Come here.

Anna: Anna of Arendelle, promise to love and cherish you.

Kristoff: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?

Anna: Marrying you before we die.

Kristoff: No.

Anna: What?

Kristoff: You don't get to marry me unless we get out of this. Okay? Just keep your chin up and breathe. Okay?

[ Storybrooke ]

(On the beach.)

Elsa: Anna, wherever you are, whatever happened to you all those years ago, I'm so sorry I didn't find you. I still have faith. I know you're out there somewhere. I won't give up hope. I just wish... I wish you were with me now.

Emma: Elsa, come on. Something's happening.

Elsa: Do you think it's my aunt's spell?

Emma: I don't know.

[ Poseidon's Bone Yard ]

(Under the sea.)

Kristoff: Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. I love you.

Anna: I love you, too.

(The water starts to boil.)

[ Storybrooke ]

(A portal is opened on the sea.)

Emma: What is that?

(The trunk appears. Anna and Kristoff open it.)

Elsa: Anna? Anna!

Anna: Elsa!

Elsa: Anna! Oh! I couldn't find you!

Anna: I was looking for you! I put you in an urn!

Elsa: You missed your wedding!

Anna: It's okay! We're here!

Elsa: But you're still young!

Anna: We were frozen!

Kristoff: For 30 years, apparently.

Anna: How did this happen?!

Elsa: How did you get here?!

Emma: It's like you wished it.

Anna: My necklace. It was the Wishing Star!

Kristoff: This is an amazing miracle. But it is a cold miracle, and we're all wet, so...

Emma: Yes. If we can get Anna back to the fairies right away, she might be able to stop the spell.

Elsa: Wait. There's something I have to do first.

(At Granny's diner.)

Belle: So Anna's on her way. Do you really think they can do it?

Mr Gold: Well, perhaps. But, uh, if there's one thing I've learned, it's never trust a fairy. Come. Let's get you someplace safe... Just in case.

(Hook is still hiding, waiting for Mr Gold orders.)

(In the street.)

Kristoff: So this spell can't affect Anna because it already got her once?

Emma: Exactly.

Anna: And the two of you?

Emma: We're immune. It's a long story. We... We just gotta hurry.

Anna: What a funny-looking world.

Elsa: Right?

(At Granny's diner. Mother Superior was working on the potion when lighting hits. Everybody scream and run. The nuns are sucking by the hat. Mother Superior tries to hide.)

Hook: I'm sorry. I truly am.

(Hook traps the Mother Superior in the hat.)

(Emma, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff arrive at the restaurant. They enter in it.)

Elsa: What happened here?

Emma: What do you think? The Snow Queen.

Anna: What does this mean?

Emma: It means that even with you here, we can't protect everyone.

Elsa: So what do we do now?

Emma: Prepare for the worst.

(Hook is hiding behind the counter. He's sad and waits for Emma, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff leaving.)

(In the street near Mr Gold's shop.)

Mr Gold: You'll be safe in here.

Belle: So you... You can keep the spell out?

Mr Gold: No, but we must be separated. As Dark One, I may be immune to the spell, but you can still hurt me. Go inside and stay in the back room. I'm gonna seal it with a protection spell so no one can get to you.

Belle: Okay.

Mr Gold: Look, I... I'll be back soon, and then we're gonna be together and we're gonna be fine. I promise.

(He hugs her and he enters in the shop. He casts a protection spell on the shop. Hook arrives.)

Mr Gold: Is it done?

Hook: You know, she truly loves you. You could have her forever, or all the power in the world. It's your choice.

Mr Gold: I don't need to choose, thank you. I can and will have both.

Hook: Now that it's settled, are we done?

Mr Gold: No, no. I'm not gonna give up control of you just yet, not until I have everything I need.

Hook: What's left?

Mr Gold: That's my concern, not yours. But by morning, all should be complete, including your life. Now run along, dearie, and enjoy your last day in this or any land.

(At the sheriff station.)

Emma: Mom, dad, we're running out of time. You said you had a plan.

David: Kristoff?

Kristoff: David?

David: You cut your hair.

Kristoff: So did you!

David: I see you brought your lovely fiancée. Joan?

Kristoff: Joan?

Anna: It was a... Code name. David, I like you short hair. Not that I didn't like it long or that I thought it was... It's good to see you.

David: Likewise. This is my wife Snow, our son Neal, and our daughter Emma.

Anna: Wait. What? How can she be your daughter?

Emma: It's a long story. Once we survive this curse, I'll be happy to tell you all about it. The plan. What's the plan?

Mary Margaret: This is the plan.

Mary Margaret: You and Anna and Elsa are the only ones immune, so the rest of us need to protect ourselves.

David: You might wanna try that desk, old friend. It's sturdy. Cuff keys are in the top drawer.

Emma: I'm not locking you in there.

Mary Margaret: Yes, you have to.

David: We won't be able to hurt anyone from in here.

Mary Margaret: Take the keys, Emma.

Emma: I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't know how long it's gonna last. I don't know what's gonna happen to me. I mean, what if... What if you starve to death in there?

Mary Margaret: No, Emma, you're gonna fix this thing, and then you're gonna come back and save us.

Emma: You think?

David: We believe in you.

Mary Margaret: Please. Now you know Henry's in a safe place, and Regina and the others can take care of themselves.

(Emma locks her parents in jails.)

Emma: What about the baby?

David: No, don't worry. Neal won't be with us.

Emma: Who's gonna take him?

Mary Margaret: You are.

Emma: Oh.

Mary Margaret: We don't fear your magic, Emma. It's what's gonna allow you to take on the Snow Queen and win.

David: And when you do, you'll be right back here unlocking these doors.

Mary Margaret: We trust you. And Henry's right. You are special, and you are going to use that specialness and save both of you.

Elsa: You have wonderful parents, Emma.

Emma: I know.

(Hook comes in.)

Hook: Swan? A word.

Emma: Elsa, can you hold my brother?

Elsa: Of course. It's okay.

Emma: What are you doing here? You know what's about to happen.

Hook: Aye. I know. I just needed to see you. Before I chained myself to the dock for the protection of all, I... Needed to see you one more time.

Emma: Killian, I'm not... A tearful goodbye kiss person. But maybe just this once.

(She kisses him.)

Hook: Goodbye.

(Hook leaves.)

Emma: Okay.

Kristoff: Not long now.

Anna: Looks like one more adventure together.

Mary Margaret: Here it comes.

(David and Mary Margaret hold their hands.)

(Regina leads Henry to the Mayor's office.)

Regina: Henry, I am so sorry. I should have stayed focused on Operation Mongoose, but Robin Hood... I... I let my heart pull me elsewhere.

Henry: Operation Mongoose is not over. We're gonna find the author. You will be happy.

Regina: First, we have to survive. Now listen to me carefully, Henry. I'm going to seal this place. You're going to be locked in, but more importantly, everyone else will be locked out.

Henry: I understand.

Regina: Don't be scared.

Henry: I'm not, mom. Emma and Elsa will fix this. I have faith.

Regina: I wish I was as brave as you.

Henry: Now go. I'll be okay. Really, go.

Regina: I love you.

Henry: I love you, too.

(Regina gets out and seals the office.)

Robin: Where to now?

Regina: My vault. And you need to get as far away from it as possible. It's dangerous even being around each other now. We're moments away.

Robin: It's okay. Roland and Marian are locked away somewhere even I don't know. Henry is safe in there. I'll go and chain myself to a tree in a minute... Unless you want me to come with you.

Regina: No, no, no, no, no. I need to seal myself in that vault. To keep people out?

Robin: Oh, no.

Regina: To keep me in.

Robin: Regina, I'm not afraid of you.

Regina: But you've really... Really should be.

(Regina seals her in her vault.)

(At the Sheriff Station)

Mary Margaret: Never let go.

David: Hey. Don't be afraid. You know, we share a heart, and nothing can come between two halves of one heart. These are just precautions. No spell is strong enough to break what we have.

(Everyone waits for the spell. Emma tries to protect her brother. David and Mary Margaret are hit by the spell, they spilt their hand.)