04x21 - Mother

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Once Upon A Time". Aired October 2011 - May 2018.*

Moderator: baileybelle

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a New England town where fairy tales are to be believed.

04x21 - Mother

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Once Upon A Time...

Daniel's grave.

Mother!

She ripped his heart out.

All the dark deeds I've done poisoned my heart.

Who do you want found?

My daughter.

Your lilith might be the one who keeps Ms. Swan on her dark path.

Your parents are monsters, Emma.

They banished me and threw you in a wardrobe.

She wants revenge.

Marian... she's my sister Zelena.

She's pregnant.

[ Enchanted Forest - Past ]

(The Evil Queen's carriage goes back to the castle. The Evil Queen sees a group of people on her land.)

Regina: Stop the carriage.

(Regina and her father get out of the carriage.)

Regina: Good day, citizens. Enjoying the meadow?

Pastor: Indeed. It seemed perfect for our wedding ceremony.

Regina: It is lovely. But see, the thing is, these are part of the royal lands, and I don't recall giving you permission to marry here.

The groom: We didn't know. We had just... Uhh!

(Regina rips the heart of the groom.)

All: Oh!

Henry: Your majesty. Could you be overreacting because of what day it is?

Regina: Don't talk to me about this day, daddy.

Henry: But you need the support of your citizens, your majesty. To alienate them would be short sighted and weak.

Regina: I'm not weak! I was going to spare you, but someone just made me angry.

(Regina crushes the groom's heart.)

Regina: Next time there's a wedding, book the church... Make your way home. I have someplace to go.

(Regina leaves.)

(At Daniel's grave.)

Regina: Mother.

Cora: It's been too long.

[ New York ]

(Regina and Robin have a drink in a bar.)

Regina: So...

Robin: Yeah.

Regina: So you moved on... With her.

Robin: That's not fair. You understood. You agreed.

Regina: Understanding it and seeing it are different.

Robin: That's hardly the most important point here. My son. Zelena's not gonna keep wearing that glamour, and Roland's not gonna understand where his mother's gone. For him to lose her again...

Regina: A forgetting potion. Just take him back to before the fake Marian showed up. He'll lose time, but it's better, right?

Robin: Yes. Thank you... God, poor Marian... And Zelena... Just k*lling her like she meant nothing so she could play out this sad farce with us. I just... I wanna... But I can't. I mean, I-I knew that things didn't feel right, but I just didn't know why.

Regina: I'm sorry. This was all about me. For her, this was all about... Making sure I never get my happy ending.

Robin: If by happy ending, you mean us, then... At least, in a way, that's possible again. Look, it's messy, I know, but... Between us...

Regina: Is a huge obstacle. And it's going to get bigger every day, and not just for nine months either. It's a lifetime she has cooking in there. No matter what happens from now on, there's going to be this child. You're tied together in a way... In a way we'll never be. I'm such an idiot to think that life wouldn't kick me in the teeth again.

Robin: I hear you. Just...

Regina: Just what?

Robin: What do we do now?

(In Neal's apartment.)

Emma: Can't believe this survived all that time.

Lily: This place that belonged to your...

Emma: His name was Neal. He was a lot of things to me. Now he's just gone, thanks to her.

Zelena: Sorry? I think I just felt it kick. You wouldn't want to rattle an expectant mother now, would you?

(Regina and Robin come back.)

Regina: Everyone, pack up. You, too. We're going back to Storybrooke. Tonight.

[ Storybrooke ]

(At Granny's diner.)

Isaac: What is this?

Mr Gold: It's a bagel.

Isaac: Is it?

(Hook enters.)

Hook: Did you hear?

Mr Gold: This is why I hate this place. Are you sure you wanna start the day by tangling with the Dark One?

Hook: Hmm. The Dark One who can't strike back without charring his heart. You're toothless, old dog. So I get to give you the good news. Emma's already on her way back. And guess what? She didn't turn evil after all. So I get to find my happiness, and you will never find yours. Now for you, never is a long, long time.

Isaac: Well, that's bad news. Emma's in charge of happy endings around here. The ink has to contain her blood. It has to governed by her dark impulses. No dark saviour... No ink.

(Mr Gold coughs.)

Isaac: You okay? What was he saying about your heart?

Mr Gold: I'll be perfectly fine once I find another way to get that ink.

Isaac: You think there's a loophole?

Mr Gold: Well, there always is. Let's go.

(Mr Gold coughs again.)

Mr Gold: Forget walking. I have a better idea.

(Emma and Regina parks their car. Hook, Henry, Mary Margaret, David and Maleficent come to welcome them. Emma hugs Henry and Hook but she refuses to hugs her parents.)

Emma: Hey. All right. Maleficent... This is Lily. This is your daughter.

(At Daniel's grave.)

Regina: You show up on the anniversary of k*lling the man that I loved? To what, rub salt in the wound?

Cora: To apologize.

Regina: I see. How did you get out of the looking glass?

Cora: I borrowed a rabbit. Wonderland's an amazing place. And I've learned a lot. I understand now why you had to send me away. Without me, you've become your own person, and... And I'm very proud of you.

Regina: What do you want, mother?

Cora: To help you. You've got beauty and strength and power. I just wanna help you get that final piece... Love.

Regina: I had that piece. You took it and tore its heart out.

Cora: The Stable Boy.

Regina: Daniel! His name was Daniel.

Cora: Yes. I made a terrible mistake. You see, I was fine with a loveless marriage. I thought you'd be the same. And now I realize that you feel things more deeply than I do. No, you really do. You deserve more than I had.

Regina: Little late, isn't it?

Cora: Oh, we both know that's not true. I had an encounter with a certain wingless fairy who told me of a failed attempt to connect you with your soul mate.

Regina: You met tinker bell?

Cora: Indeed. She told me, Regina. There is someone out there for you, someone you're fated to be with, and I'm here to find him.

Regina: I'll believe it when I see it.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Regina leads Zelena to her new home.)

Zelena: No, I mean it. I've no reason to escape.

Regina: And with that cuff, you won't have the magic to do it either. Oh, look. Home.

Zelena: Mmm. Dank. Isn't it? I'm glad I thought of it. And right upstairs, our O.B., Dr. Whale, gives the finest care

Regina: this side of the fictional alps. The perfect temporary home.

Zelena: Yes. This home is temporary. But me being in your life is not, because this... Means forever.

Regina: Okay, Zelena. You wanna start talking truth? Tell me, why are you so confident? Tell me, what's gonna make you feel safe at night once that baby's born?

Zelena: The fact that if you k*ll me, Robin will always know that you m*rder*d the mother of his child.

Regina: You underestimate me, Zelena. Enjoy your new home.

(At Mr Gold's shop.)

Mr Gold: Get anything on blood magic, but be quick. I've just remembered something in the back that might help.

(Mr Gold rips his heart and watch the last red spot. Someone enters.)

Isaac: What are you doing here?

Mr Gold: What do you want?

Regina: I want the Author... Finding him was my idea before you stole it... What's wrong with you? You look terrible.

Mr Gold: Nothing. I'm fine.

Regina: Oh, it's your heart, isn't it? It's finally happening.

Mr Gold: Yeah. It's dying. Bad news for you and me both.

Regina: You said it would k*ll your ability to love. You didn't say that... The Dark One can't die, not like that.

Mr Gold: No, but Rumplestiltskin can. A friendly warning... You don't wanna face the Dark One when there's no one else at home. So I suggest you don't antagonize me.

Regina: Oh, but it doesn't really matter. By definition, when I get my happy ending, I'll be... Guess what? Happy. So I don't really care what you'll be up to.

Mr Gold: No, you... You're just being short sighted. Look. I have the quill. You and I can... Work together. We... We could figure out a way to... To find that ink.

Regina: Yes, you look like you're up for some serious collaboration... Thank you. I'll figure out the ink on my own.

Mr Gold: No, no, no.

Regina: Good-bye, dearie.

Mr Gold: No.

(Regina leaves with the Author and Mr Gold passes out.)

(Cora enters in a pub.)

Sheriff of Nottingham: You are too good for this place, m'lady.

Cora: You'd be surprised. Who are you?

(They call me Nottingham.)

Sheriff of Nottingham: The sheriff of Nottingham, actually. Come.

Cora: My name's Cora, and I'm looking for a man.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Well...

Cora: A specific man. He has a tattoo on his arm of a lion... Right here.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Robin Hood. Sounds like you're talking about Robin Hood.

Cora: Tell me more, sheriff.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Oh, no, no, no, you don't want him, darling. He is a sanctimonious blowhard who thinks he's better than all the other thieving bastards because he steals from the rich... To give to the poor and won't shut up about it.

Cora: That sounds insufferable.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Mm.

Cora: But my daughter has her heart set on him. The things we do for our children.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Mmm. Well, he's all married up now, I hear, to some sickly little tart that no one else would want.

Cora: Wives can be gotten rid of, so I hear.

Sheriff of Nottingham: I think I could help you find him... For a price.

Cora: Maybe I'm closer to finding what I was looking for than I realized. Let's talk some more.

[ Storybrooke ]

(At Regina's vault.)

Regina: So if I have this straight, you thought Emma was going to go dark, and she didn't. So the whole operation's dead?

Isaac: Right. The energy of her darkest potential has to charge the ink.

Regina: Okay, let's think.

Isaac: It's a shame. I mean... Writing a happy ending for the Evil Queen. Well, you... you've always been a favourite of mine. Very clear goals plus totally damaged personality with a self-destructive streak? A recipe for compelling. And of all the characters I've written for, you really do get screwed over the most.

Regina: I'm well aware.

Isaac: By the way, I-I was only working with Rumplestiltskin because he was able to protect me. So, you can trust me.

Regina: And you can really do as you say? Take a look at this. This page... It says my happy ending is possible, doesn't it? I mean, it has to exist for a reason.

Isaac: Whoa. I wrote this. I mean, the story with this drawing in it, from my... Well, a-a little experimental writing I did for another book that I never got the chance to write. Where did you get this?

Regina: It just turned up one day in Robin's things.

Isaac: I don't know how that happened, but it... Yeah, it suggests that something is looking out for you.

Regina: Something? Well, could you be more vague?

Isaac: You know as well as I, there are forces greater than all of us. But no matter how you got that, gosh, I am a fan. I'd be happy to write whatever you want if... You only had the ink.

Regina: Oh, I already figured that part out. I know exactly where to find it.

(At Granny's diner.)

Maleficent: You're so beautiful... Sorry. I just... Just... You are, that's all.

Lily: So how are we gonna get revenge on Snow White and Prince Charming?

Maleficent: Now that I see you, I don't wanna waste our time on revenge. I understand why you want it. It's suddenly so clear we should only look forward.

Lily: Seriously? We're gonna let them get away with this?

Maleficent: We can be happy in the future or we can be angry about the past.

Lily: Let's do both. Look, all these years since I figured out what happened, I-I've been trying to figure out how two humans could get me away from a freakin' dragon. But now I get it. You're a pushover. What'd they do, rub your belly? Give you a dragon treat?

Maleficent: Lily... No. I did everything I could. But all I wanna do now is enjoy our time together. I am your mother.

Lily: Well, I'm grown up now. I don't need grooming advice from Annie hall. I gotta go.

Maleficent: Wait! Wait. Please. If you go, if you leave town, you can't get back in. I can't leave at all. I'll crumble back into the dust that I was before Gold revived me.

Lily: Man, that's a bummer.

Maleficent: Please. Can't you just wait a little while longer? Things could look different in a week.

Lily: Send me a postcard.

(Mary Margaret opens her door. It's Maleficent.)

Mary Margaret: David.

Maleficent: I'm not here to k*ll you.

David: Okay...

Maleficent: I just... I just want my daughter.

(Lily isn't with you?)

David: She's leaving.

Mary Margaret: And you think we can help. Come in.

Maleficent: You cast the second curse. Can you... Is there a way for you to seal the borders the way Regina did?

Mary Margaret: I don't know how to do what you want. But that wouldn't be the right way, anyway. If she's upset, you have to get to the heart of what's wrong.

Maleficent: I don't know what's wrong. I don't know her.

David: Well, she's acting a lot like Emma did when she first came here. She had these... Her walls were always up.

Mary Margaret: She was afraid that if she opened herself up to me, I would let her down like everyone else had. And... Ultimately, I did.

Maleficent: If you have any way to help... You didn't give her back to me then, but please, if you can help, do it now.

Mary Margaret: Yes. Come on, David, let's find her.

(Lily is waiting for a bus at the bus station.)

Regina: Thought I might find you here. Fair warning... bus service in these parts can be spotty. It's going to be a wait.

Lily: Missed the part where that's your problem. Shove off.

Regina: I bet that mouth got you lots of attention back at the group home, but it doesn't work here. Now... Listen up. I've got some talking to do.

(At Regina's castle.)

Henry: Cora. How... I thought...

Cora: Yes, hello, get out, Henry.

(Henry leaves.)

Regina: Why are you here?

Cora: I have news. I found your man.

Regina: You found him?

Cora: He's on his way.

Regina: He's on his way? Mother.

Cora: Come.

(Cora uses her power to change Regina's dress.)

Regina: You remembered. I love this color. I can't believe you did all this.

Cora: I told you, I've learned.

Regina: Thank you. For the dress.

Cora: Oh, you're welcome, darling. Now turn around and meet him.

(The Sheriff of Nottingham arrives, not Robin Hood.)

Sheriff of Nottingham: Your majesty.

Cora: I think I'll leave the two of you alone. Enjoy your evening together.

(In the Castle's garden.)

Regina: You know, this apple tree used to stand near where I grew up? There was a Stable Boy I liked once, and we used to meet underneath it.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Stable Boy? Well, you certainly have come up in the world since consorting with a lowly Stable Boy, I'd say.

Regina: Have I? I don't feel like I've gone anywhere but down.

Sheriff of Nottingham: Oh, you just need... Some manly arms to lift you up. Now you let me be the strong one so that you can be weak when you want to be.

Regina: Weak?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Well... Feminine.

Regina: Manly arms... Like these?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Hello, there... Oh! Glory of... What are you doing?!

(Regina uses her magic on Nottingham's fake tattoo.)

Regina: That's not a real tattoo. That's magic. Who put that on there?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Stop it. Ah!

Regina: Was it mother?!

Sheriff of Nottingham: Ah! Yes! Ah! She told me to pretend to be your soul mate, and that I could be the king. Ah, just it off me!

Regina: What does she get out of it?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Ow! Just stop it!

Regina: What does she get out of it?!

Sheriff of Nottingham: She said that she wanted you to have a child.

(Regina stops her magic.)

Regina: What?

Sheriff of Nottingham: She said she wanted you to have a child. And I... and I don't know why.

[ Storybrooke ]

(At the bus station.)

Regina: You know about Snow and Charming getting you banished, putting Emma's potential for darkness into you.

Lily: Sent me through the portal in my eggshell, like baby Moses in his basket. And unless you have any ideas about giving them what they deserve...

Regina: Let's not worry about what they deserve. Let's work on what we deserve.

Lily: I deserve them dead.

Regina: Well... You do have some darkness in you, don't you? Thing is, a lot of that darkness, that actually belongs to Emma. And right now, it's good and riled up. And riled up saviour darkness is exactly what I need.

Lily: The only thing you need, lady, is to get out of my way.

Regina: And here I thought we could have a civil conversation... Guess I should just cut to the chase.

(Regina cuts Lily's hand.)

Lily: Hey! Stop! Ah! You're out of your mind!

(Regina puts Lily's blood into the ink.)

Regina: Welcome to Storybrooke.

(Lily's eyes turn yellow.)

(David, Mary Margaret and Maleficent are driving. They hears a noise. Lily turned into a dragon, is on their way.)

Maleficent: Lily?

(Lily flies away.)

Maleficent: Lily.

(Cora meets Regina in her bedroom.)

Cora: So how did it go? He's not still here, is he?

Regina: Oh, but he is. He wanted to see the dungeon.

Cora: Oh, for heaven's sake, you're having a tantrum. There. He's home now, poor thing.

Regina: Why'd you let him go? Don't you want someone else to suffer for what you did? Like usual.

Cora: I don't understand. I thought you were getting along.

Regina: Well... I haven't known a lot of love in my life, but... I do know that's not what a soul mate feels like.

Cora: Your so-called "soul mate" is a married, moralizing sap. The one I found is much better.

Regina: You were never interested in my happiness.

[ Storybrooke ]

(Regina visits Zelena with the Author.)

Regina: Hello, Zelena.

Zelena: Oh, visitors. I'll put the kettle on.

Regina: I've got The Author and I've got the ink. I wanted you to witness the moment he writes me my heart's desire. See, this is my town and this is my story. You've just been a supporting player this whole time.

Zelena: Yeah, see, I'm not here to support you. I'm here to replace you. Out with the old, and in with the new.

Regina: Really? We'll see about that.

Zelena: Wait. What exactly is he going to write?

Regina: Oh, I've given that a lot of thought. There are so many good options. But I think, after much deliberation, I've come up with the perfect ending for you, sis.

(At the harbour.)

Emma: What are we lookin' at?

Hook: The horizon.

Emma: Is it doing something?

Hook: Well, I just thought you'd find it calming.

Emma: It is. So is rum.

Hook: Emma, I can tell that your heart is uneasy. And it's my job... Well, I hope it's my job, to protect your heart, even when no one is physically trying to steal it.

Emma: You don't have to stop me from going after Gold. I'm smarter than that. He didn't turn my heart dark, and I'm not gonna fall into one of his traps.

Hook: I'm not worried him getting to your heart. I was talking about your parents.

Emma: Oh, we talked about this.

Hook: I talked, you walked away. I just wanna know, is anything gonna be enough? Or are you willing to lose them just to spite them?

Emma: Gimme back the rum.

Hook: They've done a lot of good. Turned themselves into heroes. Yes. I know they didn't own up to what they did. But did you ever think maybe they were ashamed? And they wanted you to like them.

Emma: I'd like them more if... I'd known they turned themselves around. I like when people find their good hearts along the way.

Hook: They were trying to protect you, Swan. Twice. Before you were born, they wanted to make you happy. And when they found you again, they wanted to make you proud. Do you want both those to be failures?

(Into the woods.)

David: It headed this way.

Mary Margaret: She.

Maleficent: Thank you. I'm worried. You need to be taught to fly, and she was way too low. If one wing tip hit a tree, she could be badly hurt.

David: And maybe hurt a lot of people around you, too.

Mary Margaret: David.

(They find Lily.)

Maleficent: Oh, she... She looks like me.

(Maleficent approaches the dragon.)

Mary Margaret: Be careful.

Maleficent: She's my daughter.

(Mary Margaret follows Maleficent, David follow Mary Margaret.)

David: Mary Margaret, no! Stop! She's out of control! Mary Margaret!

(Lily hits Mary Margaret.)

Mary Margaret: Aah! Uhh!

David: No!

(Lily blows fire and flies away.)

(Emma and Hook arrives near Mary Margaret and David.)

Emma: Mom?!

David: She hit her head hard.

Emma: No, stay still.

(Emma heals her mother.)

Emma: It's gonna take time to heal inside.

Mary Margaret: I'm sorry I let you down again.

Emma: You didn't.

Mary Margaret: No, I was selfish.

Emma: Yes, you were, but at some point this has to stop.

Mary Margaret: Emma, I'm not ever going to stop trying to protect you, not ever. I don't care what you do or say.

Emma: I know. I need to stop punishing you.

Mary Margaret: You do?

Emma: You're a hero... If it happened at my expense, it doesn't change anything. It doesn't change the good person you became, and it doesn't change what you are.

Mary Margaret: Which is what?

Emma: My mom. You wanted to make me proud, so you li... Omitted the truth, which was kind of self-defeating, but human. Cutting you out and trying to hurt you has just made me miserable... Anyway, I miss you and I forgive you.

(Mary Margaret hugs Emma.)

(Maleficent finds Lily.)

Maleficent: Are you all right?

Lily: I'm not sure just yet.

Maleficent: You know, I was going to give you something earlier. This was supposed to be yours, but I never got a chance to give it to you... It's too late, isn't it? You're too grown up for everything. You don't need me. And I know that I'm not... I'm not what you were hoping for.

Lily: I thought that you'd be this scary dragon bitch, and we'd go get our revenge. You know, blasting all those who did us wrong... But you're just... This real person. And you're so frickin' open, it kills me.

Maleficent: Why does that k*ll you? I don't understand. Please, tell me.

Lily: Because you want a relationship, a future. And anyone who's ever wanted that with me, it's just... It's never worked out. I've always let them down. I destroy everything that I touch. That darkness they put in me, it's serious business.

Maleficent: I don't mind a little darkness.

(Maleficent hugs her daughter.)

Maleficent: Look... Why don't you stay for a week, and I can teach you about being a scary dragon bitch?

Lily: Okay. One week.

(At Zelena's cell.)

Zelena: You're just mad because I have with Robin Hood what you've always wanted. A child.

Regina: No, I already have a child. Henry. No, what I'm mad about is you trying to come between us. About you trying to hurt me. Now I'm going to see to it that you can never hurt anyone else again. Our author here is going to write you out of the story... Forever.

Zelena: Sorry, sis. I think you're bluffing. You'd never take away Robin's baby.

Regina: That's not how I look at it. You see, as far as everyone will be concerned, including me, it'll be as though you never existed.

Zelena: Wait, can he do that? Just change all of your memories?

Isaac: Absolutely. The pen is mightier than the... Well, everything.

Zelena: Well... I never knew our mother, but I imagine I'm getting to know her right now.

Regina: Is that so?

Zelena: She tossed me in a basket, sent me to Oz. She gave up a baby without even blinking an eye. And look at you now. You are exactly like her!

(At Regina's bedroom.)

Cora: You'll never be happy. You don't know how. But you do understand power, and you're about to lose it. Your people want Snow White to be queen. And unless you start building a dynasty, she'll take back the kingdom, and you'll lose it all.

Regina: And when I die of a mysterious illness, you're the power behind the child-sized throne, right? Well, guess what, mother? I found a way to keep that from ever happening.

Cora: What is that?

Regina: A potion, to take away your future claim on the royal line.

Cora: But you're not pregnant.

Regina: And now I never will be. I won't be a baby mill for you, mother.

Cora: You'd never do that. This is a sham.

Regina: Is it? You made it clear you don't think anyone's going to love me. So why not make it official? After all, love is weakness.

Cora: I was wrong about that. The man... I really thought he was a good match. I'm very sorry. Now, we both know you're not going to drink that, so put it down and we can fix this.

Regina: You don't think I'm strong enough to do this?

Cora: Stupid girl. You think it'll make you strong to hurt yourself?

Regina: Oh, it does if it hurts you more.

(Regina drinks the potion.)

Cora: No. No.

Regina: Get the hell out of my life!

Cora: Oh, Regina. I really did come here to help you. I love you. I wanted you to have a child for your own sake. If I wanted to take your power... I'd find a much more direct way. Now please take one last piece of motherly advice. I hope you learn what it's taken me a lifetime to realize about myself. The only one standing in the way of your happiness is you.

Regina: Go back to Wonderland, mother. I don't need you.

[ Storybrooke ]

(At Zelena's cell.)

Isaac: Well, the ink is drying. So what do you want me to do?

Regina: Nothing. You didn't know our mother, Zelena, but I did. And yet, we both suffered. She hurt you and she hurt me, too. But our own worst enemy isn't her or each other. It's ourselves.

(Robin comes in.)

Robin: Regina! Is everything all right? I've been looking all over for you.

Regina: Everything's fine. I'm so tired of standing in the way of my own happiness, and I'm not going to do it anymore.

Zelena: Aw. Another woman defining her happiness relative to the love of a man. It's sad, really.

Regina: Oh, don't get it wrong, Greenie. Robin isn't my happy ending. My happy ending is finally feeling at home in the world. Robin's just a part of that world... A world that you're going to be forced to watch from a distance, with the most restrictive visitation rights in history. See you at the next ultrasound.

Isaac: So you don't want me writing anything?

Regina: No. I already have everything I need.

Isaac: Well, I don't.

(The Author writes while Regina and Robin kiss and disappears.)

Robin: Regina!

Regina: What the... No.

Robin: What does it say?

Regina: "Vanishing in a cloud of smoke, the Author slips away with the ink to where... Mr. Gold awaits."

(At Mr Gold's shops.)

Mr Gold: How? No, no. I don't care how. And I don't wanna waste time.

Isaac: That's what I thought. Are you okay here?

Mr Gold: I soon will be.

Isaac: Here.

Mr Gold: Let go of me. Go and write.

Isaac: Write on what?

(Mr Gold creates a new book: Heroes and Villains.)

Mr Gold: Now then... It's time Villains finally win.

(Isaac starts to write.)