Frozen (2013)

Children/Disney/Pixar Movie Collection.

Moderator: Maskath3

Watch on Amazon   Disney Merch   Collectables

Children/Disney/Pixar Movie Collection.

Frozen (2013)

Post by bunniefuu »

Watch Frozen on Amazon Instant Video Now.
["Frozen Heart"]

Ice Harvesters: Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining. This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining. So cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love and strike for fear. See the beauty sharp and sheer. Split the ice apart and break the frozen heart. Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold! Ice has a magic can't be controlled. Stronger than one, stronger than ten, stronger than a hundred men! Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining. This icy force both foul, also this story is about a girl saving another girl from a boy who is very very bad and fair has a frozen heart worth mining. Cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love and strike for fear. There's beauty and there's danger here. Split the ice apart! Beware the frozen heart.

Young Kristoff: "Come on, Sven!"

Young Anna: "Elsa. Psst. Elsa!" "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Anna, go back to sleep. "I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play."

Young Elsa: "Go play by yourself."

Young Anna: "Do you want to build a snowman?" "Come on, come on, come on, come on."

Young Elsa: "Ssh!"

Young Anna: "Do the magic! Do the magic!"

Young Elsa: "Ready?"

Young Anna: "Yeah." "This is amazing!"

Young Elsa: "Watch this!" "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs."

Young Anna: "I love you, Olaf." "Ah-huh! Tickle bumps!" "Alright. Catch me!"

Young Elsa: "Gotcha!"

Young Anna: "Again!"

Young Elsa: Wait! Slow down! Anna! Anna? Mama! Papa! You're okay, Anna. I got you.

King: Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!

Young Elsa: It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.

Queen: She's ice cold.

King: I know where we have to go.

Young Kristoff: Ice? Faster, Sven! Sven!

King: Please, help! My daughter!

Troll: It's the king!

Young Kristoff: Trolls...?

Bulda: Shush! 'm trying to listen. Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.

Grand Pabbie: Your Majesty! Born with the powers or cursed?

King: Uh...born. And they're getting stronger.

Grand Pabbie: Here, here. You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed, but the head can be persuaded.

King: Do what you must.

Grand Pabbie: I recommend we remove all magic, even memories of magic to be safe. But don't worry, I'll leave the fun. She will be okay.

Young Elsa: But she won't remember I have powers?

Grand Pabbie: It's for the best. Listen to me, Elsa, your power will only grow. There is beauty in it. But also great danger. You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy.

King: No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure. Until then, we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. We will limit her contact with people, and keep her powers hidden from everyone. Including Anna.

Young Anna: "Elsa?" Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why. Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Young Elsa: "Go away, Anna."

Young Anna: Okay, bye.

King: [he holds her gloved hand] The gloves will help. See. Conceal it. Don't feel it.

Young Elsa and King: Don't let it show.

Young Anna: Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bike around the halls? I think some company is overdue... I've started talking to the pictures on the walls. "Hang in there, Joe." It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms. Just watching the hours tick by.

Teen Elsa: I'm scared. It's getting stronger!

King: Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down.

Teen Elsa: No! Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.

Anna: "See you in two weeks."

Elsa: "Do you have to go?"

King: "You'll be fine, Elsa."

Anna: "Elsa?" Please, I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been. They say have courage and I'm trying to, I'm right out here for you. Just let me in. We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do? Do you want to build a snowman?

Dock Master: "Welcome to Arendelle!

French Dignitary: "Ah, Merci, Monsieur."

Dock Master: "Watch your step, please. The gates will be opening soon."

Boy: "Why do I have to wear this?"

Mother: "Because the Queen has come of age. It's Coronation Day!"

Boy: "That's not my fault."

Kristoff: "What do you want, Sven?" "Give me a snack!" "What's the magic word?" [pretending to be Sven] "Please!" "Uh! Uh, uh, uh! Share!"

Persi: I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!

Persi's Wife: And for a whole day! Faster, Persi!

Duke: Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets and exploit your riches. Did I say that out loud?

Irish Dignitary: Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess. I bet they're absolutely lovely.

Spanish Dignitary: I bet they are beautiful.

Kai: Princess Anna?

Anna: Huh?

Kai: Princess Anna?

Anna: Yeah?

Kai: Sorry to wake you, ma'am but...

Anna: No, no, no. You didn't. [she yawns with her eyes still closed] I've been up for hours. Who is it?

Kai: It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. Time to get ready.

Anna: Of course! Ready for what?

Kai: Your sister's coronation, ma'am.

Anna: My sister's corneration... It's coronation day! It's coronation day! The window is open! So's that door! I didn't know they did that anymore. Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates. For years I've roamed these empty halls. Why have a ballroom with no balls? Finally, they're opening up the gates! There'll be actual real live people. It'll be totally strange. Wow, am I so ready for this change! Cause for the first time in forever, there'll be music, there'll be light. For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing through the night. Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone. Cause for the first time in forever...I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone. What if I meet "the one"? Tonight, imagine me gown and all. Fetchingly draped against the wall. The picture of sophisticated grace. I suddenly see him standing there, a beautiful stranger tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face! But then we laugh and talk all evening, which is totally bizarre. Nothing like the life I've led so far. For the first time in forever, there'll be magic, there'll be fun. For the first time in forever, I could be noticed by someone. And I know it is totally crazy to dream I'd find romance. But for the first time in forever, at least I've got a chance!

Elsa: Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal. Don't feel. Put on a show. Make one wrong move and everyone will know. But it's only for today.

Anna: It's only for today!

Elsa: It's agony to wait.

Anna: It's agony to wait!

Elsa: Tell the guards to open up...the gate!

Anna: The gate! For the first time in forever.

Elsa: Don't let them in don't let them see me.

Anna: I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.

Elsa: Be the good girl you always have to be

Anna: A chance to change my lonely world.

Elsa: Conceal.

Anna: A chance to find true love.

Elsa: Conceal. Don't feel. Don't Let them know.

Anna: I know it all ends tomorrow, so it has to be today! Cause for the first time in forever. For the first time in forever! Nothing's in my way! Hey!

Hans: I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?

Anna: Hey. Uh...no. No. I'm...I'm okay.

Hans: Are you sure?

Anna: Yeah, I...I just wasn't looking where I was going. But I'm great, actually.

Hans: Oh, thank goodness. Oh. Uh...Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.

Anna: Princess Anna of Arendelle.

Hans: Princess? My Lady.

Anna: Wooh!

Hans: Um...

Anna: Hi...again.

Anna: This is awkward.

Hans: Uh...

Anna: Not you're awkward, but just because we're...I'm awkward.

Anna: You're gorgeous. Wait, what?

Hans: I'd like to formally apologize for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...and for every moment after.

Anna: No. No, no. It's fine. I'm not that Princess. I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, it would be... yeash! Cause, you know... Hello. But, lucky you, it's...it's just me.

Hans: Just you?

Anna: The bells. The coronation. I... I...I better go. I have to go. I better go. Uh... Bye!

Hans: Oh, no.

Bishop: Your Majesty, the gloves. Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Crowd: Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Kai: Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Princess Anna of Arendelle!

Anna: Oh, here? Are you sure? I don't think I'm suppose to... Oh. Okay.

Elsa: Hi.

Anna: Hi...Hi me...? Oh. Um...hi.

Elsa: You look beautiful.

Anna: Thank you. You look beautifuler. I mean, not fuller. You don't look fuller, but more...more beautiful.

Elsa: Thank you. So, this is what a party looks like?

Anna: It's warmer than I thought.

Elsa: And what is that amazing smell?

Anna and Elsa: Chocolate!

Kai: Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.

Duke: Weselton! The Duke of Weselton. Your Majesty, as your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen.

Elsa: Uh...thank you, only I don't dance.

Duke: Oh.

Elsa: But my sister does.

Anna: What?

Duke: Lucky you.

Anna: Oh, I don't think...

Duke: If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you.

Elsa: Sorry.

Duke: Like an agile peacock...

Anna: Ow! Ow.

Duke: Speaking of, it's so great to have the gates open. Why did they shut them in the first place? Do you know the reason? Hmm?

Anna: No.

Duke: Oh. Alright. Hang on. They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing.

Anna: Oh!

Duke: Like a chicken with the face of a monkey...I fly! Let me know when you're ready for another round, my lady.

Elsa: Well, he was sprightly.

Anna: Ah! Especially for a man in heels.

Elsa: Are you okay?

Anna: I've never been better. This is so nice. I wish it could be like this all the time.

Elsa: Me too... But it can't.

Anna: Why not? I mean, if we...

Elsa: It just can't.

Anna: Excuse me for a minute.

Hans: Glad I caught you.

Anna: Hans! I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide... Oops. Sorry. Your physique helps I'm sure too.

Hans: What's this?

Anna: I was born with it. Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.

Hans: I like it.

Anna: Yeah, The whole thing! You got it. Okay. Wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?

Hans: Twelve older brothers. Three of them pretended I was invisible...literally, for two years.

Anna: That's horrible.

Hans: It's what brothers do.

Anna: And sisters. Elsa and I were really close when we were little. But then, one day she just shut me out, and...and I never knew why.

Hans: I would never shut you out.

Anna: Okay, can I just say something crazy?

Hans: I love crazy.

Anna: All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you.

Hans: I was thinking the same thing, because like...

Hans: I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue

Hans: But with you...

Anna: But with you I found my place.

Hans: I see your face.

Anna and Hans: And it's nothing like i've ever known before.

Anna and Hans: Love is an open door!

Anna: Love is an open door...

Hans: Door...

Anna and Hans: Love is an open door.

Anna: With you!

Hans: With you!

Anna and Hans: Love is an open door.

Hans: I mean it's crazy.

Anna: What?

Hans: We finish each others...

Anna: Sandwiches!

Hans: That's what I was gonna say!

Anna: I've never met someone...

Hans: Who thinks so much like me.

Anna and Hans: Jinx! Jinx again! Our mental synchronization can have but one explanation.

Hans: You...

Anna: And I...

Hans: Were...

Anna and Hans: Just meant to be.

Anna: Say goodbye.

Hans: Say goodbye.

Anna and Hans: To the pain of the past. We don't have to feel it anymore! Love is an open door! Love is an open door!

Hans: Door!

Anna and Hans: Life can be so much more...

Anna and Hans: Love is an open... Door.

Hans: Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?

Anna: Can I say something even crazier? Yes.

Hans: Excuse me. Pardon.

Anna: Sorry. Can we just get around you there? Thank you. Oh, there she is. Elsa! I mean, Queen.

Anna: Me again. Um...may I present... Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.

Hans: Your Majesty.

Anna and Hans: We would like...

Hans: Uh...your blessing...

Anna and Hans: Of...our marriage!

Elsa: Marriage?

Anna: Yes!

Elsa: I'm sorry, I'm confused.

Anna: Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course, we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream. And then... Wait. Would we live here?

Elsa: Here?

Hans: Absolutely!

Elsa: Anna...

Anna: Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us.

Elsa: What? No. No, no, no, no.

Anna: Of course we have the room. I don't know, some of them must...

Elsa: Just wait. Slow down. No one's brothers are staying here. No one is getting married.

Anna: Wait, what?

Elsa: May I talk to you, please? Alone.

Anna: No. Whatever you have to say, you...you can say to both of us.

Elsa: Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.

Anna: You can if it's true love.

Elsa: Anna, what do you know about true love?

Anna: More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.

Elsa: You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now...excuse me.

Hans: Your Majesty, if I may ease your...

Elsa: No, you may not. And I...I think you should go. The party is over. Close the gates.

Guard: Yes, Your Majesty.

Anna: What? Elsa, no. No, wait!

Elsa: Give me my glove!

Anna: Elsa, please! Please! I can't live like this anymore.

Elsa: Then leave.

Anna: What did I ever do to you?!

Elsa: Enough, Anna.

Anna: No! Why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?!

Elsa: I said, enough!

Duke: Sorcery. I knew there was something dubious going on here.

Anna: Elsa?

Woman in Crowd: There she is!

Man in Crowd: It is her! Queen Elsa. Our beautiful queen.

Woman Holding Baby: You Majesty? Are you alright?

Duke: There she is! Stop her!

Elsa: Please, just stay away from me. Stay away!

Duke: Monster. Monster!

Anna: Elsa! Elsa! Wait, please! Elsa, stop!

Hans: Anna!

Hans: The fjord.

Woman in Crowd #1: Snow?

Woman in Crowd #2: Snow?

Woman in Crowd #1: Yes, snow!

Hans: Are you alright?

Hans: Did you know?

Duke: Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped! You have to go after her.

Anna: Wait, no!

Duke: You! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you a monster, too?

Anna: No. No. I'm completely ordinary.

Hans: That's right, she is. In the best way.

Anna: My-my sister's not a monster.

Duke: She nearly k*lled me!

Hans: You slipped on ice.

Duke: Her ice!

Anna: It was an accident. She was scared. She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this. Tonight was my fault. I pushed her, so I'm the one that needs to go after her.

Hans: What?

Duke: Yes.

Anna: Bring me, my horse! Please?

Hans: Anna, no! It's too dangerous.

Anna: Elsa's not dangerous. I'll bring her back and I'll make this right.

Hans: I'm coming with you.

Anna: No. I need you here to take care of Arendelle.

Hans: On my honor.

Anna: I leave Prince Hans in charge.

Hans: Are you sure you can trust her? I don't want you getting hurt.

Anna: She's my sister, she would never hurt me.

["Let It Go"]

Elsa: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried. Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well, now they know. Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go. Let it go. Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway. It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I'm free! Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry. Here I stand and here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on. My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast. I'm never going back, the past is in the past! Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn. Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone. Here I stand in the light of day. Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway.

Anna: Elsa! Elsa! Elsa, It's me, Anna. Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry. It's...it's all my f-f-fault. Of course, none of it would have happened if she'd just told me her secret. She's a stinker. Oh, no. No, no, no. Come back. No, no, no, no! Oookay. Snow, it had to be snow, She couldn't have had tropical magic that covered the fjords in white sand and warm... Fire! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold. Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. Ooh! And sauna.

Oaken: Hoo-hoo. Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?

Anna: Oh, great. For now, uh...how about boots? Winter boots and dresses?

Oaken: That would be in our winter department.

Anna: Oh. Um...I was just wondering, has another young woman, the Queen perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?

Oaken: Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear. You and this fellow! Hoo-hoo. Big summer blow out.

Kristoff: Carrots.

Anna: Huh?

Kristoff: Behind you.

Anna: Oh, right. Excuse me.

Oaken: Woh, a real howler in July, yes? Where ever could it be coming from?

Kristoff: The North Mountain.

Anna: North Mountain.

Oaken: That'll be forty.

Kristoff: Forty? No, ten.

Oaken: Oh dear, that's no good. See this is from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem.

Kristoff: You wanna talk about a supply and demand problem? I sell ice for a living.

Anna: Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now. I mean, that is really...

Anna: Ahem...that's unfortunate.

Oaken: Still forty. But I will throw in a visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoo-hoo! Hi, family.

Family: Hoo-hoo!

Kristoff: Ten's all I got. Help me out.

Oaken: Okay. Ten will get you this and no more.

Anna: Okay, just tell me one thing. What was happening on the North Mountain? Did it seem magical?

Kristoff: Yes! Now, back up while I deal with this crook here.

Oaken: What did you call me?

Kristoff: Okay. Okay, I... Ow! Woh!

Oaken: Bye bye!

Kristoff: No, Sven, I didn't get your carrots. But I did find us a place to sleep. And it's free.

Oaken: I'm sorry about this v*olence. I will add a quart of lutefisk, so we'll have good feelings. Just the outfit and boots, yah?

Anna: Uh...

Kristoff: Reindeers are better than people. Sven, don't you think that's true? Yeah, people will b*at you and curse you and cheat you. Every one of em's bad, except you. Oh, thanks, buddy. But people smell better than reindeers. Sven, don't you think I'm right? That's once again true, for all except you. You got me. Let's call it a night. Good night. Don't let the frostbite bite.

Anna: Nice duet.

Kristoff: Oh, it's just you. What do you want?

Anna: I want you to take me up the North Mountain.

Kristoff: I don't take people places.

Anna: Let me rephrase that...

Kristoff: Ooph!

Anna: Take me up the North Mountain. Please.

Anna: Look, I know how to stop this winter.

Kristoff: We leave at dawn...and you forgot the carrots for Sven.

Anna: Oops. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't... We leave now. Right now.

Kristoff: Hang on! We like to go fast.

Anna: I like fast!

Kristoff: Woh! Woh, woh, woh! Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?

Anna: Ew! No, I was raised in a castle.

Kristoff: Mm. So uh...tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?

Anna: Oh well, it was all my fault. I...I got engaged, but then she freaked out because I'd only just met him, you know, that day. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage, and...

Kristoff: Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?

Anna: Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so she got mad and then she tried to walk away, and I grabbed her glove...

Kristoff: Hang on! You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!

Anna: Yes. Pay attention. But the thing is she wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt.

Kristoff: Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?

Anna: Yes, they did. But Hans is not a stranger.

Kristoff: Oh yeah? What's his last name?

Anna: Of-the-Southern-Isles?

Kristoff: What's his favorite food?

Anna: Sandwiches.

Kristoff: Best friend's name?

Anna: Probably John.

Kristoff: Eye color?

Anna: Dreamy.

Kristoff: Foot size?

Anna: Foot size doesn't matter.

Kristoff: Have you had a meal with him yet? What if you hate the way he eats? What if you hate the way he picks his nose?

Anna: Picks his nose?

Kristoff: And eats it.

Anna: Excuse me, sir. He is a prince.

Kristoff: All men do it.

Anna: Ew! Look, it doesn't matter, it's true love!

Kristoff: Doesn't sound like true love.

Anna: Are you some sort of love expert?

Kristoff: No. But I have friends who are.

Anna: You have friends who are love experts? I'm not buying it

Kristoff: Stop talking.

Anna: No, no, no. No, no, no. I'd like to meet these...

Kristoff: No, I mean it. Sshhh! Sven, go. Go!

Anna: What are they?

Kristoff: Wolves.

Anna: Wolves? What do we do?

Kristoff: I got this. Just don't fall off and don't get eaten.

Anna: But I wanna help!

Kristoff: No!

Anna: Why not?

Kristoff: Because I don't trust your judgment.

Anna: Excuse me?!

Kristoff: Who marries a man she just met?

Anna: It's true love!

Kristoff: Whoa! Whoa.

Anna: Christopher!

Kristoff: It's Kristoff!

Anna: Duck!

Kristoff: You almost set me on fire!

Anna: But I didn't. Get ready to jump, Sven!

Kristoff: You don't tell him what to do!

Anna: Hey!

Kristoff: I do! Jump, Sven! Ooh. But I just paid it off. Uh-oh. No, no, no. Ah! No, no, no, no, no!

Anna: Grab on! Pull, Sven! Pull! Woh. I'll replace your sled and everything in it. And I understand if you don't wanna help me anymore.

Kristoff: Of course I don't wanna help her anymore. In fact, this whole thing has ruined me for helping anyone ever again. But she'll die on her own! I can live with that. Sometimes I really don't like you. Hold up! We're coming.

Anna: You are?! I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along. Arendelle.

Kristoff: It's completely frozen.

Anna: But it'll be fine. Elsa will thaw it.

Kristoff: Will she?

Anna: Yeah. Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?

Kristoff: More like this way.

Anna: I never knew winter could be so beautiful.

Olaf: Yeah! It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse. How about yellow? No, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr...no go! Am I right? Hi!

Kristoff: You're creepy.

Anna: I don't want it!

Kristoff: Woh! Back at ya!

Olaf: Please, don't drop me.

Kristoff: Come on, it's just a head.

Anna: No!

Olaf: Alright, we got off to a bad start.

Anna: Ew, ew, the body!

Olaf: Wait. What am I looking at right now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?

Anna: Alright. Wait one second.

Olaf: Oh! Thank you!

Anna: You're welcome.

Olaf: Now I'm perfect.

Anna: Well, almost.

Olaf: It was like my whole life got upside down. Wooh!

Anna': Oh! Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...

Olaf: Head rush!

Anna: Are you okay?

Olaf: Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! I've always wanted a nose. So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn. What? Hey! Woh! Oh, I love it even more! Hah. Alright, let's start this thing over. Hi everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs.

Anna: Olaf? That's right, Olaf.

Olaf: And you are?

Anna: Oh, um...I'm Anna.

Olaf: And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?

Anna: That's Sven.

Olaf: Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?

Anna: Sven.

Olaf: Oh! They're...oh, okay. Makes things easier for me. Ha! Aw, look at him trying to kiss my nose. I like you, too!

Anna: Olaf, did Elsa build you?

Olaf: Yeah. Why?

Kristoff: Fascinating.

Anna: Do you know where she is?

Anna: Do you think you could show us the way?

Kristoff: How does this work? Ow!

Olaf: Stop it, Sven. Trying to focus here. Yeah, Why?

Kristoff: I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer.

Olaf: Summer?

Anna: Mm-hmm.

Olaf: Oh, I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot.

Kristoff: Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.

Olaf: Nope! But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come. Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow a dandelion fuzz. And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer. A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand. Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer. I'll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm, and find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm. And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me. Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer! Da-da...da-doo. Ah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-booh. The hot and the cold are both so intense. Put 'em together, it just makes sense! Rat-da-dat-dad-dada-dada-doo. Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a... Happy snowman! When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream of relaxing in the summer sun, just letting off steam. Oh, the sky will be blue. And you guys will be there too. When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!

Kristoff: I'm gonna tell him.

Anna: Don't you dare.

Olaf: In summer! So, come on! Elsa's this way. Let's go bring back summer!

Anna: I'm coming!

Kristoff: Somebody's gotta tell him.

Man #1: No, no. You've got the bark facing down. The bark needs to be face-up.

Man #2: Bark down is drier!

Man #1: Bark up! Bark down!

Hans: Cloak? Does anyone need a cloak?

Woman: Arendelle is indebted to you, your Highness.

Hans: The castle is open. There is soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall. Here. Pass these out.

Duke: Prince Hans, are we just expected to sit here and freeze while you give away all of Arendelle's tradeable goods?

Hans: Princess Anna has given her orders...

Duke: And that's another thing! Has it dawned on you that your princess may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress to destroy us all?

Hans: Do not question the Princess. She left me in charge, and I will not hesitate to protect Arendelle from treason.

Duke: Treason?!

Hans: Woh! Woh! Woh, boy. Easy. Easy.

Voice of Man: That's Princess Anna's horse.

Voice of Woman: But where is the Princess?

Hans: Princess Anna is in trouble. I need volunteers to go with me to find her. [some of the crowd step forward to volunteer]

Duke: I volunteer two men, my Lord! Be prepared for anything. And should you encounter the Queen, you are to put an end to this winter. Do you understand?

Kristoff: So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?

Anna: Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister.

Kristoff: That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister?

Anna: Yup.

Kristoff: So you're not at all afraid of her?

Anna: Why would I be?

Olaf: Yeah. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever. Oh, look at that. I've been impaled. [

Anna: What now?

Kristoff: Mm. It's too steep. I've only got one rope and you don't know how to climb mountains.

Anna: Says who?

Kristoff: What are you doing?

Anna: I'm going to see my sister!

Kristoff: You're gonna k*ll yourself. I wouldn't put my foot there.

Anna: You're distracting me.

Kristoff: Or there. How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?

Anna: Alright, I'm...I'm just blocking you out cause I gotta concentrate here.

Kristoff: You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.

Anna: Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you.

Kristoff: I'm not alone. I have friends, remember?

Anna: You mean the love experts?

Kristoff: Yes, the love experts.

Anna: Please tell me I'm almost there. Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?

Kristoff: Hang on.

Olaf: Hey, Sven? Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.

Anna: Ha-ha. Thank goodness! Catch! Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise. Woh.

Kristoff: Now that's ice. I might cry.

Anna: Go ahead. I won't judge.

Kristoff: Alright, take it easy, boy. Come here, I gotcha. Okay. You stay right here, buddy. Flawless.

Olaf: Knock. Just knock. Why isn't she knocking? Do you think she knows how to knock?

Anna: It opened. That's a first. Oh, you should probably wait out here.

Kristoff: What?

Anna: Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.

Kristoff: But...but...oh, come on! It's a palace made of ice! Ice is my life!

Olaf: Bye, Sven.

Anna: You too, Olaf.

Olaf: Me?

Anna: Just give us a minute.

Olaf: Okay. One...two...three...four...

Anna: Whoa. Elsa? It's me, Anna.

Elsa: Anna?

Anna: Wow. Elsa, you look different. It's a good different. And this place...it's amazing.

Elsa: Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of.

Anna: I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd have known...

Elsa: No, no. It's okay. You don't have to apologize. But you should probably go, please.

Anna: But I just got here.

Elsa: You belong down in Arendelle.

Anna: So do you.

Elsa: No, Anna. I belong here. Alone. Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody.

Anna: Actually, about that...

Olaf: Fifty-eight...fifty-nine...sixty.

Elsa: Wait. What is that?

Olaf: Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Elsa: Olaf?

Olaf: You built me. Remember that?

Elsa: And you're alive?

Olaf: Um...I think so?

Anna: He's just like the one we built as kids.

Elsa: Yeah.

Anna: Elsa, we were so close. We can be like that again.

Young Anna: Catch me!

Young Elsa: Slow down! Anna!

Elsa: No, we can't. Goodbye, Anna.

Anna: Elsa, wait.

Elsa: No, I'm just trying to protect you!

Anna: You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid! Please don't shut me out again. Please don't slam the door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore. Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand. For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand. We can head down this mountain together. You don't have to live in fear. Cause for the first time in forever, I will be right here.

Elsa: Anna, please go back home. Your life awaits. Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates.

Anna: Yeah, but...

Elsa: I know! You mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. Just stay away and you'll be safe from me.

Anna: Actually, we're not.

Elsa: What do you mean you're not?

Anna: I get the feeling you don't know?

Elsa: What do I not know?

Anna: Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow.

Elsa: What?

Anna: You kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere.

Elsa: Everywhere?

Anna: Oh, it's okay. You can just unfreeze it.

Elsa: No, I can't. I...I don't know how!

Anna: Sure you can. I know you can! Cause for the first time in forever...

Elsa: Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!

Anna: You don't have to be afraid.

Elsa: No escape from the storm inside of me!

Anna: We can work this out together.

Elsa: I can't control the curse!

Anna: We'll reverse the storm with me.

Elsa: Oh, Anna, please. You'll only make it worse!

Anna: Don't panic.

Elsa: There's so much fear!

Anna: We'll make the sun shine bright.

Elsa: You're not safe here!

Anna: We can face this thing together. We can change this winter weather, and everything will be all right.

Elsa: No! I can't!

Kristoff: Anna! Are you okay?

Anna: I'm okay. I'm fine.

Elsa: Who's this? Wait, it doesn't matter. Just...you have to go.

Anna: No, I know we can figure this out together.

Elsa: How? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?

Kristoff: Anna, I think we should go.

Anna: No. I'm not leaving without you, Elsa.

Elsa: Yes, you are.

Anna: Stop. Put us down!

Marshmallow: Go away!

Olaf: Heads up! Watch out for my butt!

Anna: It is not nice to throw people!

Kristoff: Whoa! Whoa, whoa! Feisty pants.

Anna: Let me GO!

Kristoff: Okay, relax. Just calm down. Calm down!

Anna: Okay! Alright! I'm Okay!

Kristoff: Just let the snowman be.

Anna: I'm calm.

Kristoff: Great. Oh, come on! See now you made him mad!

Olaf: I'll distract him. You guys go. No, no! Not you guys! This just got a whole lot harder.

Kristoff: What are you doing? [Anna releases the branch and as it snaps upright it knocks the snowman back] Whoa!

Anna: I got him!

Kristoff: Whoa! Stop!

Anna: It's a hundred foot drop.

Kristoff: It's two hundred.

Anna: Ow! What's that for?

Kristoff: I'm digging a snow anchor.

Anna: Okay. What if we fall?

Kristoff: There's twenty feet of fresh powder down there, it'll be like landing on a pillow. Hopefully. Okay, Anna. On three.

Anna: Okay.

Kristoff: One...

Anna: You tell me when, I'm ready to go.

Kristoff: Two...

Anna: I was born ready! Yes!

Kristoff: Calm down.

Anna: Tree!

Kristoff: What the...? Whoa! That happened.

Olaf: Man, am I out of shape! There we go. Hey, Anna! Sven! Where'd you guys go? We totally lost Marshmallow back there! Hey. We were just talking about you. All good things, all good things. No! This is not making much of a difference, is it?

Anna: Olaf!

Olaf: Hang in there, guys!

Anna: Go Faster! Wait, what? Kristoff!

Marshmallow: Don't come back!

Anna: We won't. Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow. Olaf!

Olaf: I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!

Kristoff: Those are my legs.

Olaf: Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt. Oh, that feels better. Hey, Sven! He found us. Who's my cute little reindeer?

Kristoff: Don't talk to him like that. Here.

Anna: Woh!

Kristoff: You okay?

Anna: Thank you. How's your head?

Kristoff: Ah! Ooh! Uh...it uh...it's fine. Uh...I'm good. Uh...I've got a thick skull.

Olaf: I don't have a skull...or bones.

Kristoff: So...uh...so now what?

Anna: Now what? Now what?! Oooh! What am I gonna do? She threw me out. I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this. And then there's your ice business and we...

Kristoff: Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business. Worry about your hair?!

Anna: What? I just fell off a cliff! You should see your hair.

Kristoff: No, yours is turning white.

Anna: White? It's...what?

Kristoff: It's because she struck you, isn't it?

Anna: Does it look bad?

Kristoff: No.

Olaf: You hesitated.

Kristoff: No, I-I didn't. Anna, you need help. Okay? Come on.

Olaf: Okay! Where are we going?

Kristoff: To see my friends.

Anna: The love experts?

Olaf: Love experts?!

Kristoff: Uh-huh. And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this.

Anna: How do you know?

Kristoff: Because I've seen them do it before.

Olaf: I like to consider myself a love expert.

Elsa: Get it together. Control it. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel!

Olaf: Look, Sven. The sky's awake.

Kristoff: Are you cold?

Anna: A little.

Kristoff: Uh...uh...wait. Uh...come here. [he takes her to the steam vent and she holds out her hand to warm up]

Anna: Ooh.

Kristoff: So, uh...about my friends. Well, I say friends, they're more like family. Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven until they, you know, kind of took us in.

Anna: They did?

Kristoff: Yeah. I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate. And loud, very loud. They're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing, and heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you'll...but you know, you'll get it. They're fine. They mean well.

Anna: Kristoff, they sound wonderful.

'Kristoff: Okay then. Meet my family. Hey, guys!

Anna: They're rocks.

Kristoff: You are a sight for sore eyes.

Olaf: He's crazy.

Kristoff: Hey, woh. I didn't even recognize you. You've lost so much wight.

Olaf: I'll distract them while you run. Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! Because I love, Anna, I insist you run. I understand you're love experts! Wooh. Why aren't you running?

Anna: Uh...okay. Well, I'm gonna go.

Kristoff: No, no, no! Anna, wait!

Anna: Kristoff!

Bulda: Kristoff's home!

Olaf: Kristoff's home! Wait. Kristoff?

Troll #1: Ah, let me look at you.

Troll #2: Take off your clothes! I'll wash them...

Kristoff: No! I'm...I'm gonna keep my clothes on. Look, it's great to see you all, but where is Grand Pabbie?

Kid Troll #1: He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom.

Kid Troll #2: I earned my fire crystal.

Troll #3: I passed a kidney stone.

Kid Troll #3: Kristoff, pick me up!

Kristoff: You're getting big. Good for you.

Anna: Trolls? They're trolls.

Bulda: He's brought a girl!

All Trolls: A girl!

Anna: What's going on?

Kristoff: I've learned to just roll with it.

Bulda: Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth. Yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.

Anna: Wait, wait, wait! Oh. Um...no.

Kristoff: You've got the wrong idea.

Kristoff: No. That's not why I brought her here.

Anna: Right. We're not. I'm not...

Bulda: What's the issue, dear? Why are you holding back from such a man? Is it the clumpy way he walks?

Kristoff: What?

Troll #1: Or the grumpy way he talks?

Anna: Oh, no.

Troll #2: Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped weirdness of his feet?

Kristoff: Hey!

Troll #3: And though we know he washes well he always ends up sorta smelly.

Bulda and Troll #1: But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet.

Anna: That's nice. But...

Bulda and Troll#1: So he's a bit of a fixer upper. So he's got a few flaws.

Troll #4: Like his peculiar brain, dear.

Troll #5: His thing for the reindeer.

Troll #4 and Troll #5: That's a little outside of nature's laws.

Kristoff: This is not about me!

All Trolls: So he's a bit of a fixer upper, but this we're certain of. You can fix this fixer upper up with a little bit of love.

Anna: Um...

Kristoff: Can we please just stop talking about this? We've got a real, actual problem here.

Kristoff: Can we please just stop talking about this? We've got a real, actual problem here.

Bulda: I'll say. So tell me dear, is it the way that he runs scared?

Troll #5: Or that he's socially impaired?

Kid Troll #3: Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods?

Anna: I did not need to know that.

Troll #1: Are you holding back your fondness due to his unmanly blondness?

All Trolls: Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods? He's just a bit of a fixer upper. He's got a couple of' bugs.

Kristoff: No, I don't!

All Trolls: His isolation is confirmation of his desperation for healing hugs. So he's a bit of a fixer upper, but we know what to do. The way to fix up this fixer upper is to fix him up with you.

Kristoff: Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Enough! She's engaged to someone else. Okay?!

Boy Troll #1: So she's a bit of a fixer upper.

Boy Troll #2: That's a minor thing.

Boy Troll #3: Her quote "engagement" is a flex arrangement.

Kid Troll: And by the way, I don't see no ring.

All Boy Trolls: So she's a bit of a fixer upper, her brain's a bit betwixt. Get the fiance out of the way and the whole thing will be fixed!

Bulda: We aren't saying you can change him cause people don't really change. We're only saying that love's a force that's powerful and strange. People make bad choices if they're mad or scared or stressed. But throw a little love their way...

All Girl Trolls: Throw a little love their way and you'll bring out their best! True love brings out the best!

All Trolls: Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper, that's what it's all about.

Boy Troll: Father

Girl Troll: Sister.

Kid Troll: Brother!

All Trolls: We need each other to raise us up and round us out. Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper, but when push comes to shove.

Olaf: The only fixer upper fixer that can fix a fixer upper is...

All Trolls: True, true, true, true, love. Love, love, love, true love. True...

Troll Priest: Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...

Anna: Wait, what?!

Troll Priest: You're getting married.

All Trolls: Love!

Kristoff: Anna!

Kristoff: She's as cold as ice.

Grand Pabbie: There is strange magic here.

Kristoff: Grand Pabbie!

Grand Pabbie: Come, come. Bring her here to me. Anna, your life is in danger. There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister. If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.

Anna: What? No.

Kristoff: But you can remove it, right?

Grand Pabbie: I cannot. I'm sorry, Kristoff. If it was her head that would be easy, but only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.

Anna: An act of true love?

Bulda: A true love's kiss, perhaps?

Kristoff: Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.

Anna: Hans.

Kristoff: Pull us out, Sven. Olaf! Come on!

Olaf: I'm coming! Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!

Hans: We are here to find Princess Anna. Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the Queen. Do you understand?

Men: Yes, sir.

Duke's Guard #1: The Queen. Come on!

Duke's Guard #2: Up there!

Duke's Guard #1: Come on!

Elsa: No! Please!

Duke's Guard #1: Go round!

Elsa: Stay away!

Duke's Guard #1: Fire! Fire! Get her! Get her!

Hans: Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are!

Elsa: Oh, no. What have I done? Why did you bring me here?

Hans: I couldn't just let them k*ll you.

Elsa: But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna.

Hans: Anna has not returned. If you would just stop the winter, bring back summer. Please.

Elsa: Don't you see, I can't. You have to tell them to let me go.

Hans: I will do what I can.

Kristoff: Just hang in there. Come on, buddy, faster!

Olaf: I'll meet you guys at the castle!

Kristoff: Stay out of sight, Olaf!

Olaf: I will! Hello!

Townswoman: It's alive!

Guard: It's Princess Anna!

Anna: Are you go-gonna be okay?

Kristoff: Don't worry about me.

Gerda: Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick.

Kai: My Lady.

Kristoff: Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.

Kai: We will. Thank you.

Kristoff: Make sure she's safe!

Hans: I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna.

French Dignitary: You cannot risk going out there again.

Hans: If anything happens to her...

Spanish Dignitary: If anything happens to the Princess, you are all Arendelle has left.

Kai: He's in here. Prince Hans.

Hans: Anna!

Hans: You're so cold.

Anna: Hans, you have to kiss me.

Hans: What?

Anna: Now! Now!

Hans: Woh. Slow down.

Gerda: We'll give you two some privacy.

Hans: What happened out there?

Anna: Elsa struck me with her powers.

Hans: You said she'd never hurt you.

Anna: I was wrong.

Hans: Anna?

Anna: She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.

Hans: A true love's kiss. Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you.

Anna: What? [Hans gets up and walks towards the window] You said you did.

Hans: As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere.

Anna: But...what are you talking about?

Hans: As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course, but no one was getting anywhere with her. But you...

Anna: Hans?

Hans: You were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me, just like that. I figured, after we married, I'd have to stage a little accident for Elsa.

Anna: Hans. No, stop.

Hans: But then she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her.

Anna: Please.

Hans: All that's left now is to k*ll Elsa and bring back summer.

Anna: You're no match for Elsa.

Hans: No, you're no match for Elsa. I, on the other hand, am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction.

Anna: You won't get away with this.

Hans: Oh, I already have.

Anna: Please, somebody help. Please. Please!

Duke: It's getting colder by the minute. If we don't do something soon we'll all freeze to death.

Hans: Prince Hans. Princess Anna is...dead.

Spanish Dignitary: What...?

Duke: What happened to her?

Hans: She was k*lled by Queen Elsa.

Duke: No! Her own sister.

Hans: At least we got to say our marriage vows...before she d*ed in my arms.

Duke: There can be no doubt now, Queen Elsa is a monster and we are all in grave danger.

Spanish Dignitary: Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you.

Hans: With a heavy heart, I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason and sentence her to death.

Guard #1: Hurry Up! She's dangerous. Move quickly.

Guard #2: Be careful.

Guard #3: It won't open!

Guard #4: It's frozen shut.

Kristoff: What is it, buddy? Hey, watch it. What's wrong with you? I don't understand you when you talk like that. Ah! Stop it! Put me down! No, Sven! We're not going back! She's with her true love. What the... Anna! Come on! Come on, boy!

Anna: Help.

Olaf: Anna! Oh, no.

Anna: Olaf? Olaf, get away from there.

Olaf: Whoa! So this is heat. I love it. Ooh! But don't touch it! So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?

Anna: I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love.

Olaf: But we ran all the way here?

Anna: Please, Olaf, you can't stay here, you'll melt.

Olaf: I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you. Do you happen to have any ideas?

Anna: I don't even know what love is.

Olaf: That's okay, I do. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. Like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.

Anna: Kristoff loves me?

Olaf: Wow, you really don't know anything about love, do you? [the fire starts to melt his face and he pushes his nose back in]

Anna: Olaf, you're melting.

Olaf: Some people are worth melting for. Just maybe not right this second! Don't worry, I've got it! We're going to get through... Oh, wait. Hang on. I'm getting something. It's Kristoff and Sven! They're coming back this way.

Anna: They...they are?

Olaf: Wow, he's really moving fast. I guess I was wrong. I guess Kristoff doesn't love you enough to leave you behind.

Anna: Help me up, Olaf. Please.

Olaf: No, no, no, no, no. You need to stay by the fire and keep warm.

Anna: I need to get to Kristoff.

Olaf: Why? Oh, I know why! There's your act of true love right there! Riding across the fjords like a valiant, pungent reindeer king! Come on! Look out! Uh...back this way! Slide, Anna! We made it!

Kristoff: Come on, buddy, faster!

Olaf: Keep going!

Kristoff: Come on!

Anna: No!

Kristoff: Sven! Good boy.

Anna: Kristoff. Kristoff.

Hans: Elsa! You can't run from this!

Elsa: Just take care of my sister.

Hans: Your sister? She returned from the mountain weak and cold. She said that you froze her heart.

Elsa: No.

Hans: I tried to save her, but it was too late. Her skin was ice, her hair turned white. Your sister is dead...because of you.

Elsa: No.

Anna: Kristoff?

Anna: Elsa? No!

Elsa: Anna! Oh, Anna. No..no, please, no.
Olaf: Anna?

Elsa: Anna?

Anna: Oh, Elsa.

Elsa: You sacrificed yourself for me?

Anna: I love you.

Olaf: An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.

Elsa: Love will thaw... Love. Of course.

Anna: Elsa?

Elsa: Love.

Anna: I knew you could do it.

Olaf: Hands down, this is the best day of my life...and quite possibly the last.

Hans: Anna? But she froze your heart.

Anna: The only frozen heart around here is yours.

French Dignitary: I will return this scoundrel to his country. We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior.

Kai: Arendelle thanks you, my Lord.

Duke: This is unacceptable. I'm a victim of fear. I have been traumatized. Ow! My neck hurts! Is there a doctor that I could see? No? I demand to see the Queen!

Kai: Oh, I have a message from the Queen. Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown.

Duke: Weselton! It's Weselton!

Anna: Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Come on...

Kristoff: Ow! Okay, okay. Here I come. Ah! Pole!

Anna: Oops. Sorry. Okay. Okay. Here we are. I owe you a sled.

Kristoff: Are you serious?

Anna: Yes! And it's the latest model.

Kristoff: No. I-I can't accept this.

Anna: You have to! No returns. No exchanges. Queen's orders. She's named you the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer.

Kristoff: What? That's not a thing.

Anna: Oh, sure it is. And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?

Kristoff: Like it? I love it! I could kiss you! I could. I mean, I'd like to. I'd...may I? We me...I mean, may we? Wait, what?

Anna: We may.

Olaf: Summer! [he notices some flowers] Ooh. Hello.

Elsa: Are you ready?

Anna: I like the open gates.

Elsa: We are never closing them again.

Anna: Oh, Elsa, they're beautiful, but you know I don't skate...

Elsa: Come on, you can do it!

Kristoff: Look out, reindeer coming through!

Anna: I got it. I got it. Ooh! I don't got it! I don't got it!

Olaf: Hey, guys.

Elsa: That's it, Olaf.

Olaf: Glide and pivot and glide and pivot...