04x13 - Into the Wild

Episode transcripts for the TV show "The Vampire Diaries". Aired September 2009 - March 2017.*

Moderator: DelenaForever

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A high school girl is torn between two vampire brothers.

04x13 - Into the Wild

Post by bunniefuu »

One year ago

[Woods]

(Shane is running through the woods. Someone is running after him. He stops for a second, looks around and keeps going. The man is still running after him. He climbs on a rock and stops. He's surrounded by mountains. He smiles and keeps going. He finally enters what looks like a cave. He looks around and finds inscriptions on the walls. He finally founds what looks like a well)

Present days

[An island]

(Shane looks around. Elena, Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie, Rebekah and Stefan get out of a boat. Ha talks to himself)

Shane: Congratulations, we made it

(Damon is alone. Shane rejoins him)

Damon: They couldn't have hidden this cure in Hawaii? Where the hell did you take us?

Shane: 200 miles off the Nova Scotia mainland. If you recall, the whole point was to hide the cure on the world's most obscure, desolate island

Damon: Oh, yeah? I thought the whole point was that no one found Silas, the oldest, deadliest freak in the world

Shane: Yeah, that too. Sunscreen?

Damon: Is that a joke?

Shane: You're right

(Stefan is tying a knot. Rebekah is with him. Elena passes by them Rebekah looks at her)

Stefan: Not really helping

Rebekah: You're perfectly capable of tying a knot

Stefan: Your giving Elena the evil eye… it's not really helping

Rebekah: She k*lled my brother and tried to get you to put a dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye

(Elena stops)

Elena: You know I can hear you, right?

Rebekah: You know I don't care, right?

(Elena rushes over her with the white oak stake but Rebekah stops her)

Rebekah: Go ahead. Try and k*ll me. But then you'd have to face your real problems… like the fact that Stefan invited me here himself. I guess he likes me again

(She leaves. Elena gets up and goes to her backpack. Damon rejoins her)

Damon: Looks like someone forgot her team-building exercises

Elena: I'm not apologizing for not wanting her here

Damon: You know, Stefan just brought her here to make it seem like he's moving on. He wants you to think that he's over you and he wants me to think that I can't get under her skin

Elena: You know, you're right. With any luck, I'll only have to tolerate her for a few more days and then we'll find the cure and I'll never have to deal with her again

Damon: Human Rebekah. Can't imagine her without fangs

Elena: You know… you've never talked about what you'll do with the cure once we find it. Will you take it?

Damon: I don't like to speculate

(Jeremy is shirtless. Bonnie is taking pictures of his tattoo)

Bonnie: Sorry. If there was a less awkward way to do this, I would

Jeremy: Doesn't bother me

Bonnie: These symbols must have been left for the hunters so they could find the cure, and this must be the story of Qetsiyah and Silas. According to Shane, Silas asked Qetsiyah for help making a spell for immortality. She helped make him immortal, only to learn he planned to use the same spell on another woman, not her. When she found out, she freaked

Jeremy: So, Qetsiyah k*lled the other woman?

Bonnie: Yeah. Silas was immortal. She couldn't k*ll him. So, she trapped him in a cave and buried him alive instead

Jeremy: Does it say anything about the hunter's purpose in all this?

(Shane rejoins them)

Shane: I was wondering when you'd ask. Qetsiyah created a cure for immortality and then she buried it with Silas, hoping that he'd take it and die. End up on the other side with her for all eternity. But he wouldn't give her the satisfaction. So, many centuries later, her descendants created the hunters to find him, cure him, and k*ll him. You know what? I'll explain on the hike. Come on. We gotta get going

[Gilbert's House]

(Klaus is still trapped. He looks at Kol's corpse. Tyler enters)

Tyler: Morning, Sunshine. You look pathetic

Klaus: Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or, I won't look like anything, because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets

Tyler: My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal

Klaus: I'm an original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.E., you

Tyler: You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you happens only to you, which means I can k*ll your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it

Klaus: I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter

[The island]

(The group is in the woods. Shane looks at his phone)

Shane: Satellite phone lost its signal

Damon: That's a good sign

Elena: Is anyone else a little creeped out?

Rebekah: So, then leave. Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary

Stefan: Please don't start

Rebekah: I'm merely stating the facts. Jeremy has the spell on his body. Bonnie's the witch that unseals the cure. Shane is the human compass. You and I have the tombstone, which does God knows what. And Elena has no point

Damon: What about me?

Rebekah: You have a nice behind

Shane: Centuries after Qetsiyah d*ed, there were these miners who were excavating a well on the island. Suddenly went mad. Bled themselves dry. No apparent reason. So, the legend spread that these miners, in exchange for a drop of their blood, saw visions of their lost loved ones in the well they were digging. The word traveled and explorers sought out the well to see if the legend was true

Bonnie: So, the well was magic?

Shane: Yeah. Some people believe the voices of lost souls were just a wind vortex whipping through caves. And visions were caused by inhaling the island's poisonous plant's life

Elena: And what do you believe?

Shane: I believe in magic. My wife and my son d*ed within months of each other. And so...I decided to try the well out for myself. I offered up my blood and waited

One year ago

[The island]

(Shane is above the well and cutis his hand. He hears whispers)

Shane: Hello? Hello?

Voice: Atticus…?

Shane: Caitlin. Caitlin? Caitlin?

(He takes a rope and goes in the wall but something goes wrong and he falls at the bottom of the well, on his back. A woman appears)

Woman: Hello, Atty

Shane: Caitlin

Present days

[The Island]

Shane: I saw my wife. I saw her eyes. Her smile. My blood let me see her again

Damon: Yeah, got it. Don't eat the poisonous flowers

(They keep going)

Shane: Wait. Stop. Stop! Stop. Is everybody paying attention?

(He shows them a trap)

Shane: Our first lesson in survival. Stay together. Keep your eyes open

(Everyone keeps going. Jeremy stops)

Jeremy: I out of water

Elena: Here. Take mine

(She gives him her bottle)

Jeremy: Magic well? Seriously?

Elena: I don't know. I mean... We've all lost someone. The chance to maybe see them again? I kinda get it

(They hear noise)

Elena: Jeremy!

(She pushes him against a tree. They turn themselves and the man who att*cked them is k*lled)

Elena: What the hell just happened?

Jeremy: Somebody just saved my life

(The group arrives at a cabin)

Stefan: What is this place?

Shane: According to island lore, a group of college kids came here for spring break. A few weeks later, they were all found dead, completely drained of blood

Rebekah: Well, tragic for them, brilliant for us. Who sleeps where?

Damon: Well, that's lovely. There's a mystery man with a hatchet lurking in the woods and we're just gonna camp?

Shane: We're safer here than we are hiking in the dark

Damon: Let's just keep going. You know? Get the cure. Get in, get out. Where is it?

Shane: How stupid do you think I am?

Damon: Stupid enough to raise an immortal witch, so I'd say...incredibly

Shane: Yeah, I'm shocked you even want the cure, considering you've got the most to lose once Elena's human

(Elena rejoins him)

Elena: Shane doesn't know what he's talking about

Damon: We'll find out tomorrow

Elena: Do you really think I'm gonna take this cure, break the sire bond, and fall out of love with you?

Damon: No. I'm saying we don't know. And if we find it tomorrow, we will

Elena: This cure is gonna change so many things. Jeremy's not gonna want to k*ll me anymore. We're finally gonna get rid of Klaus. Bonnie's mom isn't gonna be a vampire. And anyone who wants to take this cure is gonna have that option. Caroline, Stefan, and you. If you want it

Damon: I get it. Everything changes tomorrow. It'll be all unicorns and rainbows

Elena: No, not everything. That's what I'm saying. Damon, not my feelings for you

(She kisses him and he embraces her)

[Gilbert's House]

(Caroline enters and finds Tyler in the kitchen)

Caroline: You're still here? What are you doing?

Tyler: Gloating

Klaus: Hello, Caroline

Caroline: Come home. Don't stoop to his level

Tyler: He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can k*ll him myself

Caroline: Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse

(They cover Kol's corpse)

Klaus: Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even. Call Bonnie and get her to let me out of here

Caroline: I will never, ever, help you

Klaus: How quickly you forget the part where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. Or the night your mother invited me into her home to save the life of her precious daughter

Caroline: How delusional are you? You k*lled his mother. And let's not forget that we're standing in a house where Elena's Aunt Jenna used to live. Or did you think that your charm would make us forget how you k*lled her, too? You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you

(She's close enough so he stakes her and takes her. He bites her, drinking her blood and releases her. She falls on the ground)

Tyler: No!

Klaus: Now, that was definitely worth the calories

[The Island]

(Stefan is sitting by a fire, the headstone with him. Rebekah rejoins him)

Rebekah: Well, 7 of us and no one thought to bring s'mores. What are you doing with that?

Stefan: We're a day away from finding the cure. Not letting it out of my sight

(They hear a noise and she grips his arm)

Rebekah: Do you hear that? I swear this place is haunted

Stefan: Um...you're crushing my arm

Rebekah: Ok. You got me. I'm a scaredy cat

Stefan: You do realize you're an original vampire, right?

Rebekah: Which is precisely why you should stop teasing me. I'm very powerful. What are you gonna do when Elena becomes human and comes running back to you? You said that you'd take the cure to be with her. You'd have children and grow old. Is it still true?

Stefan: Why do you want to take it? Aren't you the perfect vampire?

Rebekah: Isn't it obvious? It's all an act, Stefan. Being a vampire is miserable. I would give anything to be human. Normal

Stefan: If I take the cure... It wouldn't be for her. It'd be for me

(Shane is in the cabin. Bonnie rejoins him)

Bonnie: I've been staring at pictures of Jeremy's tattoo and there's no spell

Shane: Expression doesn't require a written spell. Just think of it as a way of accessing magic that already exists inside you. You just have to want it bad enough

Bonnie: And I'm just supposed to trust you?

Shane: Bonnie, listen, I taught you expression so that you could access the cure. I'll be right there with you the whole time. Promise

(Damon enters)

Damon: You didn't answer the trust part

Shane: All right. Let me put it this way. You need me to help you through it, Bonnie. And as you've demonstrated, expression can get messy. Believe me when I say I've seen it get a lot worse

Damon: How much worse?

Shane: When we lost our son in the car accident, my wife kind of lost it. She tried to resurrect his body using magic

Bonnie: Your wife was a witch?

Shane: She was a powerful witch and incredibly undisciplined

Bonnie: And you never thought to tell me?

Shane: I just didn't want to scare you. The truth is, she tried to bring our son back using expression, and it overwhelmed her, and she d*ed

Bonnie: You taught me the same magic that k*lled your wife?

Shane: I've learned the warning signs, all right? I can keep expression from consuming you

Damon: Downside is, you turned her into a b*mb that only you can dismantle

Shane: Don't you think I know how this ends? I came here to raise Silas so that he could bring back the dead, but you're never gonna let that happen. The second I point to a cure, you're gonna k*ll me. Now Bonnie has to keep me alive so that I can keep her alive

[Gilbert's House]

(Tyler helps Caroline to lie on the couch)

Caroline: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God...

Tyler: Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this

Caroline: How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood. Oh my god…

Tyler: I know. I'll fix it

(He looks at Klaus)

Tyler: She'll die if you don't heal her

Klaus: Okay. Beg me to save her life

Tyler: Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now, save her. Please

Klaus: I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that

Tyler: Please. Please. Please save her life

Klaus: See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to k*ll me in a manner in which you're still debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair?

Tyler: I'm just asking. I'll be your sl*ve again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her

Klaus: No

Caroline: Get me out of here. I can't even look at him

Tyler: Come on

[The Island]

(Damon and Elena are looking for Jeremy)

Elena: Jeremy! Did you find anything?

Bonnie: He's not on the trail

Shane: His gear's still here

Stefan: He's not at the quarry, either

Damon: Split up

Bonnie: I'm gonna stay and try a locator spell

Shane: Ok. I'll stay here. I'll make sure she's safe

Damon: I'll stay here and make sure you're not lying

Elena: Fine. We'll keep searching the island

(Shane is in the cabin. Damon enters)

Damon: Thought it didn't work

Shane: Yeah. I'm just… just checking the signal

Damon: So you can call someone? Like whoever took Jeremy?

Shane: This place has a habit of getting to you, doesn't it? See for yourself

Damon: I'm done trusting you

(He puts Shane on a chair)

Damon: Where's the cure?

Shane: You know that magical well I was telling you about? Silas and the cure are buried deep below it

Damon: So, you've seen it?

Shane: No. But you could say I heard it from a reliable source

One year ago

[The Island]

(Shane is in the well with his wife Caitlin)

Shane: Caitlin. How is this happening?

Caitlin: You're bleeding

Shane: What?

(He sees his back is bleeding)

Shane: Oh, my God. Oh, my God

Caitlin: No. It's good. It's ok. It's what's keeping me here

Present days

[The Island]

Shane: If a single drop of blood can give you a vision, could you imagine what two liters could do?

Damon: What does your dead wife have to do with a cure?

Shane: She got nothing to do with a cure, but she has everything to do with Silas

One year ago
[The Island]

Shane: I'm so sorry I let things get out of control. I should've stopped you

Caitlin: Sweetheart, it's ok. You wanted Sam back as much as I did. What if you had a second chance to bring us both back?

Shane: I can't, baby. I'm not a witch

Caitlin: We have a witch. His name is Silas. If you set him free, he'll help those who have helped him

Shane: Set him free from… from what?

Caitlin: He's entombed in the caves below us, but it's impossible to get him out without a spell. You need to get the spell

Present days

[The Island]

Shane: And that's when she explained everything that I had to do. Complete the Hunter's mark to access the spell and empower a descendant of Qetsiyah to perform it

Damon: Bonnie Bennett's related to this crazy-ass witch?

(Elena, Stefan and Rebekah are looking for Jeremy)

Elena: Jeremy?! Jeremy?!

Rebekah: Why don't you yell louder? Maybe we haven't drawn enough attention to ourselves already

Elena: I'm sorry, and how are you helping?

Rebekah: I'm stronger than you and faster than you and I'm quite certain I can charm the islanders a lot easier than you

Elena: Not disagreeing on the easy part

Stefan: All right, we get it. You two hate each other. Can we just keep going, please?

Rebekah: I tried being her friend, but somehow, I ended up with a dagger in my back because I'm the evil one

Elena: Technically, you didn't achieve evil status until you k*lled me

(She trips on something and a big piece of wood with nails is about to s*ab her but Rebekah catches it)

Stefan: Nice catch

Rebekah: Thank you

Elena: No, actually, thank you. This thing would've k*lled me

Rebekah: I don't care what happens to you either way. But if you're gonna die, it might as well be epic

Elena: I'm gonna go back and check on Bonnie, see if she found anything. Be careful

(Shane is still sitting on the chair)

Damon: You have the rock, hunter, Bennett witch. What about the dozens that d*ed in sacrifice? Where do they fit in to all this?

Shane: As you can imagine, that was not an easy pill to swallow

One year ago

[The Island]

Shane: Caitlin, it's me, the guy who refused to serve a meat course at our wedding. I can't--I can't orchestrate 3 massacres

Caitlin: You're merely leading these people so Silas can bring them back from the dead

Shane: Why… why should they die just to be resurrected? It doesn't make sense

Caitlin: The spell that brings me back requires a witch to channel an extreme amount of mystical energy. Energy that doesn't occur in nature

Shane: Because it isn't natural. I'm sorry, Cate. I just… I can't do that to innocent people

(She touches him)

Caitlin: Can you feel my touch?

Shane: How is this possible?

Caitlin: Because you believe it is possible. You believe that you can see me again. You don't have to take a single human life yourself, Atticus. All you have to do is convince someone to believe that it is possible that they can see a lost loved one again. And they'll do it for you

Present days

[The Island]

Damon: Which is how you manipulated the pastor to blow up a farmhouse full of people

Shane: He just wanted to see his wife again

Damon: We need 3 massacres. Fire at the young farm. Holiday hybrid slaughter. What mass blood-letting am I forgetting?

Shane: You're not

Damon: You're not finished. Is that why you brought us all out here in the middle of nowhere? m*ssacre number 3?

Shane: It doesn't work that way, Damon

Damon: I think you need to tell me where this magical well is

Shane: You know I can't do that

Damon: Oh, I know

(He taps his shoulder)

[Caroline's House]

(Caroline is lying on her bed. Tyler's with her)

Caroline: It's getting worse. I'm sorry

Tyler: No. It's my fault. I'm sorry

Caroline: No. You didn't do any of this

Tyler: I unsired the hybrids and turned them on Klaus. I should've just left it alone

Caroline: You freed them, Tyler. People put their faith in you because you're a leader. Don't forget that

Tyler: Then you trust me?

[Gilbert's House]

(Tyler lays Caroline in front of Klaus)

Tyler: You want to be in control, Klaus? Here. Now you get to be in control of her life. If you want her to die, fine. But then you can sit here and watch her die yourself

(He leaves)

Klaus: Nothing personal, love. If I heal you that means victory for him. Don't worry. It won't be long now

[The Island]

(Shane is tied to the chair)

Damon: Where's the cure?

Shane: Does it matter? I think we both know you'd rather just t*rture me. t*rture gives you a sense of control, especially with your relevance slipping away. I look at you. Here you are, hours from Elena breaking her sire bond. Start to freak out a little bit. Listen, you want my advice? Leave. Go. Don't put yourself through this

(Damon hits him)

Shane: Oh! Fine. Ok. Let's say her feelings for you are real. How does that end? She's human. You're a vampire. It's doomed, Damon. See, you're not torturing me, man. You're torturing yourself by helping them find the cure

Damon: I could k*ll you. Then no one would find it

Shane: We've established that you can't k*ll me without sending Bonnie off the deep end. You can leave the island. Have a modicum of self-respect. Don't stay here and watch Elena walk away from you

Damon: Right. Because if I'm not here, then I can't get in between you and whatever you're planning with Silas. I'm not that easily manipulated, Professor. And there is one flaw in your logic. I don't give a crap about Bonnie Bennett

(He's about to k*ll him but Elena intervenes)

Elena: What is wrong with you?

(Damon leaves. Elena frees Shane)

Elena: What did you say to him?

Shane: Your boyfriend's a maniac, Elena

Elena: Stop messing with my friends

(Elena is outside and is going after Damon)

Elena: Shane is the only thing that's keeping Bonnie safe, and you try to k*ll him? And you wonder why Bonnie hates you

Damon: I don't wonder, Elena, because I don't care. I don't care about her. I don't care about some lame-ass cure for vampires, either

Elena: How can you say that right now?

Damon: Because I don't want you to be cured

Elena: I'm not fighting with you about this anymore. Being human isn't gonna change my feelings for you

Damon: Fine. Say they're real. Say you've become human and you still love me. Then what? You grow old. You die. I stay a vampire. Face reality, Elena. We don't work

Elena: So, things aren't easy and you're just gonna push me away now? That's what you do, Damon. You think that you don't… you don't deserve something, so you ruin it. I'm not gonna let you pull that this time. Take the cure with me. That's how much I know this is real. That's how certain I am that I'm going to love you even after this is all over. Take the cure. Be human with me. We can be together. Grow old together. This doesn't have to be hard anymore

Damon: That's not me, Elena. That's Stefan. I used to miss being human. Now I can't think of anything more miserable on earth

(He leaves)

(Stefan and Rebekah are still in the woods)

Stefan: Haven't we been through here before?

Rebekah: It all looks the same to me

(He trips on something and an arrow is sh*t. He pushes Rebekah out of the way and pushes her against a tree)

Rebekah: Thanks. But that wouldn't have k*lled me

Stefan: Sorry. Force of habit

Rebekah: Don't be a tease. Elena could be lurking somewhere in the woods

Stefan: Do you mean what you said? About a cease-fire?

Rebekah: Why do you all assume that I hate Elena so much?

Stefan: Well, I mean, you did run her off a bridge

Rebekah: You all seem to forget that Elena's death was the only way to save my family. I did the same thing that every one of you would've done to protect the people that you love. And before you cast me as the bad guy, maybe you should remember that Elena's helped to k*ll not one but two of my brothers. Maybe we're not as different as everyone's making us out to be. Jeremy's not here. I'm going back

(She leaves)

(Elena enters a tent, looking for Bonnie)

Elena: Bonnie?

(She rushes in the cabin, looks around and then goes out. Stefan and Rebekah arrive)

Elena: Where is everyone?

Stefan: What are you talking about?

Elena: Bonnie is not here and Shane's stuff is all gone

Rebekah: Oh my god

(She rushes to her backpack and looks inside)

Rebekah: The tombstone's gone

[Gilbert's House]

(Elena is lying on the couch. She's in a really bad shape and breathing weekly Klaus is standing)

Caroline: If you don't feed me your blood, I'll die

Klaus: Then you'll die, and Tyler will have learned his lesson the hard way

Caroline: How could you do this to him? To his mom? To me?

Klaus: I'm a thousand years old. Call it boredom

Caroline: I don't believe you

Klaus: Fine. Then maybe it's because I'm pure evil, and I can't help myself

Caroline: No. It's because you were hurt. Which means that there is a part of you that is human

Klaus: How could you possibly think that?

Caroline: Because I've seen it. Because...I've caught myself wishing that I could forget all the horrible things that you've done

Klaus: But you can't. Can you?

Caroline: I know that you're in love with me and anybody capable of love is capable of being saved

Klaus: You're hallucinating

Caroline: I guess I'll never know

(Her breathing is even more weakly than before)

Klaus: Caroline. Caroline

(He finally makes her drink his blood)

[The Island]

(Rebekah is in Elena's tent and looking through her stuff. Elena enters)

Elena: What are you doing in my tent?

Rebekah: Where's the tombstone? What have you done with it?

Elena: What are you talking about?

Rebekah: Like it's not bloody obvious? All you people ever do is betray me and here you go again

(She strangles her and Stefan enters)

Stefan: Let her go. She didn't take it

Rebekah: Was any of this real? Was it just a ploy to distract me while Shane ran off with the tombstone?

Stefan: You think I would do that? You think I would let some psychopath run off with the cure? Every single moment of my last 146 year has been ruled by the pain of being a vampire. And this cure ends that. It ends the guilt and it ends the suffering. And you really think I would jeopardize that?

Rebekah: Fine. You didn't take it. But that doesn't mean I trust her

(Elena takes the white oak stake from her backpack)

Elena: I didn't take it, but here. Consider this a peace offering

Rebekah: Don't you get it, Elena? There is no peace. We're all screwed

Elena: Exactly, Rebekah. We're screwed. Bonnie's gone. Shane's got the tombstone. Jeremy's missing and who knows if Damon's coming back. So, us 3 right here, this is all we've got. So, we're either in this together... or it's over. For all of us

(Rebekah takes the stake)

(Shane is running through the woods with the tombstone. Jeremy's kidnapper rejoins him with Jeremy)

Shane: Jeremy. Was a bit of a scare yesterday. Thanks for fending off his attacker

Kidnapper: His attacker?

Shane: Jeremy was att*cked by an islander. I assumed you were his hatchet-flinging guardian angel

Kidnapper: That wasn't me

Shane: Then I guess there's somebody else on this island who's desperate to keep our hunter alive

(Bonnie rejoins them)

Bonnie: How did I get here? What the hell's going on?

Shane: I see your locator spell worked

Bonnie: The path behind me…

Shane: Magically disappeared? You can thank the talents of Massak. He's a witch. Should you try to escape, he'll ensure that you never find your way back. So, the g*ng's all here. Silas awaits

(Damon is walking alone in the woods. Someone sh**t an arrow at him. He removes it)

Damon: You got to be kidding me

(A man att*cks him. They fight and Damon sees the tattoo on his hand)

Damon: You're one of the five

(The hunter breaks his neck)