04x09 - The Greatest Fear of All

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu". Aired: January 2011 to present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

"Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu" revolves around the adventures of six ninja: Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd, and Nya.

04x09 - The Greatest Fear of All

Post by bunniefuu »

Sensei Wu: Previously on Ninjago.

Skylor: You think my powers can still turn you Anacondrai.

Master Chen: It's working! Finish the spell. We'll be taking Ninjago now.

Lloyd: I'll go alone. I'm the only one with an elemental dragon.

Zane 2.0: Not anymore.

Jay: You gotta tell us how you did it!

Zane 2.0: I faced my fear.

(Theme song plays)

Sensei Wu: Episode 43 - The Greatest Fear of All.

Lloyd: Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and anything.

Kai: How do we lose so much time?

Darreth: You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind.

Jay: And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time.

Nya: Well, we're running out of time. There's Ninjago City. Hurry.

Griffin Turner: Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!

Lloyd: Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one.

Jay: Let's do this!

Crowd: (Gasps)

Women: (Gasps) Serpentine!

Crowd: (Screaming)

Skylor: I wish I still had the power to change.

Kai: You're have changed. You're with us now.

Old Lady: Could you be a dear and move your dragon? Thank you, young man.

Sensei Garmadon: If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he att*cked?

Lloyd: We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone.

Nya: Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people.

Master Chen: Why is the spell wearing off? If we att*ck now and turn back to normal everything will be for nothing!

Kapau: Eh, about that... We read everything on Page 149, but lo and behind, the spell continues onto the next page.

Master Chen: You're slithering klutzes! What have I told you about attention to details? I know I've should had Clouse read the spell. "In order for the transformation to become permanent, one must obtain the essence of a true Anacondrai." Where are we supposed to get that? There aren't any real Anacondrai left!

Chope: Eh, if there's any out there, we'll find it.

General: There's another problem, Master. The Ninja and their friends have arrived.

Master Chen: Oh, why must conquering Ninjago be so difficult? Fine. We change plans. It's not like I don't have something else up my sleeve.

General: And what's that, Master?

Master Chen: This! Now come on. We have some scheming to do.

Zane 2.0: And hello to you, my old friend.

Sensei Wu: You're all back. Zane. Look at you. You're all shiny. (Laughs)

Misako: But where's your father?

Sensei Garmadon: It's me, Misako.

Misako: (Gasps)

Skylor: Don't worry, we have reason to believe the spell may be wearing off.

Kai: But if that's true, if only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter.

Misako: You're amongst friends, Skylor.

Sensei Garmadon: Thank you for looking after my Misako.

Sensei Wu: As any good brother should.

Sensei Garmadon: Yes. A good brother.

Lloyd: There isn't much time. Our friends are on standby, but we don't know where Chen will strike first.

Cole: And if we're not all there to stop him when he first att*cks...

Sensei Garmadon: Ninjago will succumb to w*r. Our greatest fear will come true.

Sensei Wu: Then the greatest victory will be that which has no battle.

Jay: But how do we prevent a w*r? How do we stop an enemy we know so little about?

Sensei Wu: We find someone who does.

Sensei Garmadon: Kryptarium Prison. Home to Ninjago's worst of the worst

Cole: I don't get it, who's gonna help us here?

Sensei Wu: If one must learn how to fight a snake, one must talk to one first.

Warden: Sorry I had to confiscate your weapons. Here we try to foster what I call "an environment."

Frakjaw: I'll rattle your bones, Warden!

Warden: Very creative, Frakjaw. Love the puns.

Soto: Pajama-Men!

Warden: Easy, Soto, I'm the captain of this ship. Ha, ha. Ninja ain't popular around these parts, considering you put most of them behind bars, hm-hm. But who you're looking for, he hates Ninja the most. Last cell on the left.

Pythor: Hm. Why yes, Pythor, this may very well be the greatest cup of tea you've steeped. Oh, you flatter me, Rodrigo, but do go on.

Lloyd: We need your help.

Pythor: (Gasps) Help you? The Ninja? You fed to the Devourer, defeated every army I've aligned with, even forced me to swallow your shrinking pill. Haven't you done enough damage to my diminishing ego? (Screams) Well-played. I suppose this is about that culturally insensitive noodle baron and his ilk that are now Anacondrai. Imposters, you ask me.

Jay: You are the last remaining Anacondrai. You must know how to stop them.

Pythor: I'm not going to say another word until you can figure out how to make me big. And don't ask me to trust a Ninja.

Sensei Garmadon: Would you trust a snake?

Pythor: Garma-Condrai? Oh, now my interest is piqued. Let's make a deal, shall we?

P.I.X.A.L.: I thought you should be aware that someone has been poking around the Kryptarium database with an interest in your, shall I say, little friend.

Zane 2.0: Chen?

P.I.X.A.L.: I don't know, but be on your guard. You maybe expecting unannounced visitors.

Guard: Thanks. Huh?

Warden: Ooh. That's strange.

Chope: So gulibe. Everyone knows there's no such as ghost.

Pythor: Then you get the spell book, and I'll tell you their weakness and then--

Man: There's a been a breech in Sector 2! They appear to be Anacondrai-- Uh-oh, and they're coming my way. They see me talking on the intercom. Oh, boy, here they come. Why am I still talking on this thing?

All: (Yelling)

Pythor: You led them to me? What have you done? There's no escaping Anacondrai! Curse this fraudulent furniture! (Grunts)

Sensei Garmadon: Tell me! How do we stop them? What is their weakness?

Pythor: Don't you get it? There is no weakness. They're Anacondrai!

Kai: Guys, we've got company!

Cole: I'll handle this. Argh!

Jay: We're trying to keep inmates in, not let them out!

Pythor: (Yelling)

Zane 2.0: Your hand. That may be why they've come for Pythor. What if he holds the key to making their transformation permanent?

Sensei Wu: That's why Chen hasn't att*cked.

Lloyd: Then we have to get him out of here. If he's the key to preventing a w*r, we can't let him fall into the wrong hands. Literally.

Pythor: Oh, I get it, it's literal because of my size. Ha, ha. Very funny. But I'm a little sensitive to all the size references.

Sensei Garmadon: A little sensitive?

Pythor: Okay, I stepped right into that one.

Sensei Wu: Zane, keep them busy.

Kai: Ah. What do you think we've been do--? (Grunts)

Jay: Get out of here already, it's not like we can hold them off all day! (Yells)

Warden: (Grunts) (Grunting)

Sensei Garmadon: Kryptarium's on lockdown. If we don't find a way out, we may never escape.

Kai: (Grunts)

Cole: It ain't fair. Why is it they've got weapons but we don't?

Jay: Everything's a w*apon in the big house. (Yelling)

Pythor: Oh, some heroes you are. And to think there's only two of them. (Screams)
Lloyd: Sensei Wu said, the greatest victories--

Pythor: Has no battle, blah, blah, blah. Well, if they're imposters, you're cowards.

Sensei Wu: And what are you? There's a reason we never trust a snake. First the Anacondrai betray the truce in the Serpentine w*r, then you tricked Lloyd--

Pythor: Are we still talking about the Serpentine w*r? The Anacondrai had every intention of honoring the truce. It was Chen who told us your kind was going to betray us. We had no choice but to att*ck.

Sensei Garmadon: Chen said you were going to betray us!

Lloyd: Sounds like Chen was playing both sides.

Pythor: Again I say... Cowards.

Sensei Wu: Protect Pythor.

Lloyd: Ninja, go!

All: (Grunting)

Lloyd: (Gasps) I lost him!

Pythor: (Grunting) (Screams)

Sensei Garmadon: What do you mean you lost him? Find him!

Lloyd: (Gasps)

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Lightning!

General: (Screaming)

Parrot: (Squawks) Left!

Soto: Hey! Watch it!

Jay: Hurry, grab his spear.

Parrot: No, the other left.

All: (Yelling)

Kai: Oh, no! Uh, guys, I think we're about to serve hard time.

Samurai Stone: Uht Tong Tcheko.

Cole: (Screams)

Jay: (Grunting)

Zane 2.0: I am not an outdated relic anymore!

Frakjaw: (Screaming)

Jay: Okay, since we're already fought most of these guys before, what say we keep this short?

Kai: I'm with you. The door, hurry!

Cole: All right, who's busting out of here with me?

Kai: There's no way you're breaking through this door. It's solid metal.

Cole: I never said anything about a door. (Yelling)

Prisoners: (Clamming)

Jay: When people try to bust out of jail, they do so quickly. Not literally.

Cole: (Grunts)

Man: Ah, digging our way out takes forever.

Cole: (Grunts)

Man: Thank you!

Lloyd: Got him! Don't got him!

Pythor: (Gasping) I really hate being small! What? Wu. My savior.

Kai: Do you have him?

Cole: We can't let them escape!

Sensei Wu: No, we can let them escape! No more smashing walls.

Zane 2.0: Leave this to me. Ice!

Kai: I'd hate to let anyone down, but... Fire!

Warden: I encourage you to go back to your cells.

All: (Groaning)

Pythor: Ah! Charlatans! Frauds! two-bit phonies!

Kapow: I don't get it, how are we gonna get enough sweat out of that little guy to fix all of it?

Master Chen: The simplest plan is often the best. The more complicated one's are so much fun to watch! Now run!

Pythor: A true Anacondrai would never demean himself. I have my honor, you know.

General: And we have a Swamp Rat!

Pythor: (Screams)

Master Chen: As you can see, fear is a powerful thing.

Kapow: Oh, the Essence, it's working!

Master Chen: Soon, I'll have enough to make my entire army permanently Anacondrai. And now that one problem is dealt with, It's time we give the Ninja one of their own. It's time to spread some fear.

Kai: We got here as fast as we could.

Nya: Twenty Noodle Trucks have been spotted heading toward Ninjago City just 50 clicks away.

Cole: Let me guess, they ain't hauling noodles?

Zane 2.0: Twenty trucks could hold 200 Anacondrai. If they get to the city before we do, the city will be theirs.

Sensei Garmadon: And they'll have achieved the pivotal first foothold in the w*r.

Lloyd: We have to stop them.

Nya: I've already warned the others to head them off at the pass. They should be able to hold the line until you offer support. I had them equip themselves so we could communicate.

Shade: We're in position. If they show up, we'll be sure to put up a fight.

Nya: They're coming to your location soon.

Shade: I see them. Let's show them what we're made of. The trucks. They're going every which way.

Jay: What do you mean? Aren't they going to Ninjago City?

Shade: I don't know where they're going but they ain't going together.

Misako: There are over 12 densely populated villages within a 10-click radius.

Kai: They aren't planning to launch one att*ck, they're planning multiple.

Shade: What do we do? You told us to stay together.

Sensei Garmadon: Chen knows he can't take you all on at once. He's trying to split you up.

Misako: But even if just one of trucks those makes it to a village, the people won't be able to defend themselves.

Lloyd: We have to protect the people. Tell the Elemental Fighters we have to split up. We'll each intercept a truck and stop it from reaching those villages.

Jay: Whatever happened to "we fight as one"?

Sensei Garmadon: This isn't a vote, Jay. This is stopping the end of our world as we know it.

Skylor: What's my father up to?

Sensei Wu: Nya, ready the Bounty, We must prepare for the worst.

Shade: You heard our orders, split up and intercept those trucks.

Sensei Wu: Nya, why aren't we in the air?

Nya: We just gave the old a makeover. It's gonna take some time for her to warm up.

Sensei Wu: Misako, notify every ally we have. We're going to need all the help we can get. And brother, if for whatever reason this doesn't work out, I'm glad you're home.

Misako: There's something wrong. What aren't you telling me?

Sensei Garmadon: We're on the threshold of w*r and I'm a man-snake. Take your pick.

Misako: You're my husband, I know you better than that. There's something else.

Sensei Garmadon: Do you remember the letter I gave you long ago?

Misako: Of course. Those words you wrote. It was the reason I fell in love with you.

Sensei Garmadon: That letter was not-- (Gasps)

Sensei Wu: Nya? What just happened?

Nya: I'll have her back online in no time.

Pythor: (Panting)

General: The trucks are in position. It's time.

Pythor: What about me? You can't just leave me here! Where's the honor in that?

Master Chen: Oh, right, honor. Like you said, we aren't real Anacondrai. (Laughing) No, we are not. No, no, no.

(Children playing)

Lloyd: Sorry, kid. No time to explain.

Kid: Wow. Hey, let's play dragons.

Cole: Not a change, pal. Can't let you finish this delivery route. Oh. Not giving up, huh? Neither will I.

Kai: Out of the way! Hey, not cool.

Old Lady: (Screams) I thought I told you to move your dragon, young man.

Kai: I've gotta get him out of town. Now, that's what I call getting back onto the right track. (Laughing)

Sensei Wu: Zane, have you diverted the truck away from the villages?

Zane 2.0: Yes, and once it's at a safe distance, I plan to take care of the Anacondrai.

Sensei Wu: Good work. The people are safe.

Skylor: No, they aren't. We aren't pulling them away from the people, they're pulling us!

Sensei Wu: Stop the trucks!

Jay: All right, snakes, you're about to be charged. (Gasps) No. It can't be.

Sensei Wu: Everyone come back now.

Lloyd: (Grunting) I'm not afraid. I can do this. I have to get back. I can't. I'm too afraid.

Sensei Garmadon: It was all a trap.

Misako: Then that means...

Sensei Wu: The greatest victories... have no battle. Now our worst fears have come true.

Crowd: (Screaming)

Master Chen: (Laughing Maniacally)

Sensei Garmadon: The New Sepentine w*r... has just begun.