04x13 - And Circumstance

Complete Collection of episode transcripts. Aired: July 1, 2008 to June 3, 2013.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Amy Juergens finds out she's pregnant after a fling at band camp, her whole world changes as she deals with family, friends, school and life.

04x13 - And Circumstance

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on « The Secret Life of the American Teenager... »

KEN: It's a graduation party with no parents around for 50 miles, there's gonna be drinking and probably other illegal activities.

AMY: Graduation night. Really special.

RICKY: No.

GRACE: You're gonna go after Dante's brother? His brother?

BEN: And then, the three of us can go to the party.

ALICE: There's no three of us. We're gonna be taking turns with you. We're sharing custody.

KATELYN: You're valedictorian.

RICKY: No. No, thanks. I decline.

BUNNY: And you're asking Amy to marry you.

RICKY: All right, I don't know how you figured that out, but yes.

GEORGE: There's a romance brewing all right. And I saw it with my own eyes.

RICKY: Between Amy's mother and my mother?

BETTY: My husband and I are getting a divorce.

MAN: Divorce attorney. You give me a call.

OMAR: You know I just ruined him for you, right? 'Cause if you ever kiss him again, you're gonna be thinking about me.

ADRIAN: It's been a long time since I have kissed Ricky, a very long time. So, I really have to kiss him again. I have to. My life depends on it.

GRACE'S HOUSE

Jack and Grace prepare a speech.

JACK: I'm terrible at this.

GRACE: No, you're not. You lead the team in prayer before the game. You can do this.

JACK: No, I don't, I don't lead the team in prayer, they haven't allowed that in years.

GRACE: Then what are you guys talking about in the huddle?

FLASHBACK, VESTERY

Team talks.

MAN: I can't believe you stole Madison from me and then you're still in love with Grace.

MAN2 You're still in love with Grace?

MAN3 I'm still in love with Grace and I've never been anywhere near herin the four years I've been here.

MAN4 She's a junior, she's just been here three years.

JACK: Do we have to talk about Grace before every game, you guys? It's part of the luck now, Pappas, we don't talk about her, then we lose.

COACH: Get out there and get in the game!

ALL: Go Lancers!

GRACE'S HOUSE

GRACE: Jack?

JACK: Huh?

GRACE: Focus! Why would they ask you to say the prayer at graduation, if you can't say a prayer at graduation?

JACK: I don't know. Could be that counselor's first graduation, maybe she doesn't know. Maybe she's some kind of religious nut who's trying to sneak it in. I don't know. I don't know anything, including what I want to say.

GRACE: Which is why I wrote something for you...

(CELL PHONE RINGING)

GRACE: It's Daniel. What are you doing? Are you going to help me or not?

RICKY'S APARTMENT

Amy reads a story to John.

AMY: The end. Mommy's tired. I'm sorry. Let's go to bed, okay?

JOHN: No.

RICKY: No?

JOHN: No.

RICKY: It's time to go to bed, say goodnight to Mommy. Then Mommy, say goodnight to John.

AMY: Goodnight, John. I love you.

JOHN: Ring!

RICKY: What? You want me to read? I'll read to you.

AMY: Did he say, "read"?

RICKY: I think he did, yeah. I'll read to him.

JOHN: No. Ring.

AMY: It sounds more like, "ring".

RICKY: You're tired, you're hearing things. Goodnight.

AMY: Okay, but I don't think I'm that tired. Goodnight. Oh, before I go to bed, are you going to let me read your speech?

AMY: Please.

AMY: Okay, well, I can't wait to hear it.

RICKY: And I can't wait to get it over with.

(Amy leaves)

RICKY: What are you doing, buddy?

AMY: Why would he say, "ring"?

RICKY: He didn't.

AMY: Okay. I just thought I heard...

RICKY: You didn't.

CONDO

Adrian makes up for the graduate.

ADRIAN: Just one last kiss, that's all I want is one last kiss.

THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER – OPEN CREDITS

HIGH SCHOOL

Amy tells the story of yesterday.

AMY: Look, You have to swear. Swear that you won't as you both shall live.

BOTH: Swear.

AMY: John keeps saying, "ring". Ring. As in engagement ring?

MADISON: He's saying, "engagement ring"?

LAUREN: Are you sure?

AMY: No, not "engagement ring," just "ring."

MADISON: Okay.

LAUREN: Yeah. Okay.

AMY: I think John knows that Ricky has a ring for me.

BOTH: Really?

AMY: Yes, I think so.

MADISON: Do you think he's going to ask you to marry him?

AMY: I don't think it's a friendship ring. I don't know. Maybe it's tonight, he's acting really funny.

LAUREN: He is delivering the commencement speech, maybe that's why he's acting funny.

AMY: I don't think that's it.

MADISON: Uh... Sorry. I have to go.

Madison wants to talks to Jack.

MADISON: Bye, Grant. I need to talk to Jack.

GRANT: About something in front of me? We're buddies, me and Jack.

MADISON: Ugh! Poor Amy thinks Ricky is going to propose to her.

JACK: Is he?

Lauren is still with Amy.

LAUREN: Are you sure that John is saying, "ring"?

AMY: Yes. I'm sure. Why would he keep ring?anything about an't

LAUREN: I don't know. Lots of reasons. Maybe he saw a ring on TV. Or, he wants a ring for himself. Or, he sees that you wear rings. Or he heard your phone ring.

AMY: I don't know, Lauren. There's just this... This look on Ricky's face. I think he's up to something. And then John started saying "ring" all the time, and, Lauren, maybe this is it. I mean, maybe Ricky is really

Grace comes to Grant.

GRACE: Hi.

GRANT: Oh. Hi, Grace. How are you?

GRACE: I'm fine. I just thought I would come over and say hello, I haven't heard from you in a few weeks.

GRANT: Yeah, I know, I've been kind of busy. Did you want something?

GRACE: No, I just... I just thought I should come over and say hello. Since you know, we're both gonna be back at med camp this summer, and I hope that we're still friends, like you said. We're still friends, right?

GRANT: Of course. Which doesn't mean I'll back away from competing with you at med camp. If that's what you were hoping. Oh, by the way. Did you hear Ricky is gonna propose to Amy?

Grant leaves, Jack joins Grace.

JACK: What's going on?

GRACE: Oh, nothing. Grant says that Ricky Amy going to propose to marry him

JACK: Amy told Madison could happen.

Madison told me and Grant. And I guess he you before I told you.

KATELYN: Jack, we need to talk. Right now. I'm afraid I made a mistake. In my office? Jack!

HIGH SCHOOL/DANIEL'S APARTMENT

Grace is at phone with Daniel.

GRACE(at phone): Daniel?

DAIEL(at phone): Busy last night, huh?

GRACE(at phone): I am so sorry.

DANIEL(at phone): You stay up helping Jack?

GRACE(at phone): It was... It was...

DANIEL(at phone): You didn't call me back.

GRACE(at phone): I know, I did...sorry. I did help Jack for a little bit, and then, by the time I just fell asleep.

DANIEL(at phone): Okay, well, as long fall asleep with him.

GRACE(at phone): What? No!

DANIEL(at phone): It was a joke. I called you late last night to tell you I'd take you to that party if you really wanted to go.

GRACE(at phone): Really?

DANIEL(at phone): Really.

GRACE(at phone): Can Adrian ride with us?

DANIEL(at phone): Can Adrian go to an overnight party with us?

GRACE(at phone): Yeah?

HIGH SCHOOL

Jack is in the counselor's office.

KATELYN: I don't know why a prayer in public about what you might say. I don't know, I just wasn't thinking. The principal said that used to be the prayer. But I didn't hear was so excited for you. What is wrong with me?

JACK: That's okay, I figured it wasn't a prayer. I mean, we're not at football games, so...It makes sense to keep it separate. This is what I was going to take a look at it.

KATELYN: Oh, nice. Oh, I like this. This is good.

JACK: Grace helped me with it.

Ben talks with Henry.

BEN: Frankly, it's been a bad year and I can't wait to get over celebrate that it's

HENRY: Amen to that.

BEN: But I'm happy year of high school. I would hate to leave after this one. I need to just have positive, you know? I need one good year in high school. And next year is gonna be it.

HENRY: Yeah, I'd like to just the hell out of here. Another year of looking at Alice crying, I don't think I can do it.

Alice talks with Jack.

ALICE: Yeah. I do remember.

JACK: We had a good time, didn't we? We both like to dance.

ALICE: Get away from Ben! Get! Go! You were saying?

JACK: Go to graduation and the party with me. It'll be fun, we'll go as friends. I'm bringing Grace's brother, if he can go, he wants to go.

ALICE: I don't know if I really feel like a party.

JACK: Come on, Henry's probably going to be there with Ben.

ALICE: He's not supposed to go anywhere with Ben. And neither am I. It's part of our agreement.

JACK: Well, someone should go with Ben.

ALICE: Why's that?

JACK: 'Cause I think Ricky's going to propose to Amy. I'll get back to you.

Alice joins Ben and Henry.

BEN: Alice, please. Before you say anything, I'm the one who engaged Henry in conversation.I picked him up for school this morning. I'm sure we can all be friends. We all need friends.

ALICE: You need friends. I hear Ricky is proposing to Amy, and it could be tonight.

BEN: Good for him. Honestly. I don't care. I wish her all the best. And she's going to need it if she's actually stupid enough to marry that guy.

HENRY: I thought you took that off.

Adrian meets Ricky.

ADRIAN: Hey!

RICKY: Yeah, hey.

ADRIAN: So, tonight's the big night. Well, at least for everyone but me. Still, I get to put on the cap and gown and go up with the rest of you.

RICKY: What are you doing?

ADRIAN: What?

RICKY:Why are you in my personal space?

ADRIAN: Am I?

RICKY: Yeah. You are. Look, I really don't want anything to do with you, okay? I don't want to be rude, but I don't want you to come anywhere near me, not now, not for the rest of my life.

ADRIAN: So, should we say an official goodbye?

RICKY: Bye.

ADRIAN: Hey. You're going to regret that. Especially if you're planning to propose to Amy at graduation.

Jack is sitting in the stairs and remembers a moment about Grace and him. Coach joins him.

COACH: It's okay, Pappas, college will be even better.

JACK: It just kind of snuck up on me. That this would be the last day I'd be here. I loved going to school here. I love you, Coach, and I really appreciate everything you did for me, if I haven't told you that.

COACH: Good to know you feel that way. I've got some good news for you.

JACK: Good news like I failed? I'm not graduating?

COACH: No, idiot. That wouldn't be good news. No, I'm going to college. Just got hired as the defensive coach. See you this summer at camp.

GRACE'S HOUSE

Kathleen and Tom talks together.

TOM: What do you mean I can't go? I can go! I am invited.

KATHLEEN: Tom, you have a family to take care of. You can't just leave and go to a party.

TOM: No, I can. Rachel and the kids can take care of themselves.

KATHLEEN: But, Tom, you are not a senior. And this is a graduation party for seniors. And you are not a graduating senior.

TOM: Neither is Grace. Jack is going to give me a ride.

KATHLEEN: Well, sure, Jack could give you a ride to the party, but he's going to party when he gets to the party, he can't just hang out with you.

TOM: You mean, he can't keep an eye on me? I don't need no stinkin' babysitter, I'm a grown ass man!

KATHLEEN: Oh, yeah? Then why don't you go out to the guest house and take care of the family that you said you wanted so badly? No party, Tom. I'm sorry, you just can't.

TOM: Why don't you go to Africa, be with your husband and quit telling me what to do?

KATHLEEN: I'm going. Geez.

HIGH SCHOOL

Ben enters in the hallway, Adrian is here.

ADRIAN: Forget something?

BEN: Yeah. I forgot that I won't be in summer school, and you will and this is the last day you and I will be in the same school hallway together. I was headed to the butcher shop and I saw your car. And, I just couldn't help myself. Give it up, Adrian. Give up Ricky. Not for me, but for you. I'm asking you as your friend and your soon to be ex-husband.

ADRIAN: I'm thinking about it.

BEN: While you wait in the hallway, dreaming about seeing him one last time?

ADRIAN: Maybe.

BEN: Adrian... You and me, we've got to move on. The two of them are gonna get married. Ricky and Amy and John are a family. And one day, you'll have a family, too. And so will I. Today's a good day to move on.

ADRIAN: For you, too. I know you've heard the rumor that Ricky is proposing to Amy.

BEN: Yeah, I have, and well... We'll see, won't we?

ADRIAN: Yeah, we will see.

BEN: Come on. Bunny doesn't need me today and we should celebrate.

ADRIAN: Celebrate what? I'm not really graduating.

BEN: Celebrate that we got through this year, and that we've got our whole lives ahead of us. Come on. I'll take you to Poppy's tacos.

ADRIAN: Okay.

BEN: I'll wait for you in the parking lot.

Ben leaves and Adrian remember a memory about her and Ricky.

JUERGENS' HOUSE

Amy and John enters in the house.

GEORGE: Hey, what are you doing here? I thought I was gonna pick up John at the graduation. Doesn't he want to see his dad graduate? I know I do. I want to hear the speech.

AMY: I have a dress here I want to get. I'm just stopping by to get it. Did I disturb you or something?

GEORGE: No.

ANNE: Oh. Amy. Hi. Hi, John.

AMY: Hi. What's going on?

BOTH: Nothing.

AMY: Okay.

ANNE: Well, I just thought I'd, you know, go to the graduation with your dad. I was invited, and I'd like to see Ricky graduate, too.

AMY: Any special reason for that?

ANNE: Well, he's the father of your baby and you live with him.

AMY: All right. Anything else? Never mind. I just thought maybe he said something to you.

GEORGE: Is something going on?

AMY: I don't know. I just think that it's going to be a very special night.

(Amy leaves)

GEORGE: All I know is it's been a very special afternoon.

ANNE: I can't believe you thought I was looking at Nora.

GEORGE: Sorry. You still got it, you know that?

ANNE: I know that. And just so you know, that was not a commitment. That was what it was.

GEORGE: All right. Whatever you say.

ANNE: What do you say?

GEORGE: I say despite everything we've been through, despite all the times and ways we've hurt each other, we're still friends. I'll go check on Robbie.

ANNE: Friends?

HIGH SCHOOL

Ricky remember a moment about he sees Amy for the first time. He repeat his speech beafore the ceremony.

RICKY: Thank you for coming tonight to share this experience with the graduating class of 2011. Thank you for sharing our excitement and our fear in leaving the hallways of Grant High School.

The graduation ceremony starts. Students enter in the room. The principal makes a presentation speech.

PRINCIPAL: Our invocation tonight is from one of our star athletes. Captain of the football team, and also quarterback here at Grant High. A young man who excels in math and science, although he hides the academic side well. I present to you, one of the most popular men of the graduating class of 2011. Jack Pappas. Jack Pappas.

TOM: Nice job, Coach.

JACK: I sometimes don't hear things the first time. This used to be the point in the program where someone said a prayer. But all of you know, I'm sure, I'm not allowed to pray. This is a school event, separation of church and state and all that. But let me just say, if people hadn't prayed along the way for me, like my mom and dad, that I don't think I'd be here to welcome you tonight. So thanks, Mom and Dad. For that and everything else. So, welcome. Welcome Principal Nash, teachers, Counselor, parents, family members, friends. You have served as our greater consciousness these past four years, watching over us and constantly reminding us to do the right thing. And like me, most of my classmates didn't hear you the first time either. And like me, not the second or third or 20th time. So you've had to stick with us and tell us over and over again when we weren't doing what we were supposed to both when we needed you and when we felt as if we didn't need you. You've encouraged us, inspired us and stood by us even when you stood up against our stupidity or our genius. So we hope that tonight, as you see us reach this milestone in our lives, that we've given you at least this one proud moment. Welcome. And thank you for being here.

The principal introduces Ricky.

PRINCIPAL: And now I would like to present the Governor's Award for Outstanding Personal Achievement in the Face of Challenge. The winner of this award is also our valedictorian. A young man with a 4.2 average and outstanding SATs, setting a record for this, at our magnate high school. A man who claimed that he didn't even know if he wanted to go to college, yet managed to receive multiple scholarship offers. Richard Underwood, better known simply as Ricky.

RICKY: Thank you for coming tonight to share this experience with. Thank you for sharing our excitement and our fear in leaving the hallways of Grant High School where we've lived for the past four years. And before I go on... I didn't know anything about that Governor's Award, and I don't know who to thank for that, but thank you. I really appreciate it. I guess everyone knows what a messed up life I've had. Even the governor. I have had a messed up life. My dad is in prison and I don't want to share the details, but he deserves to be there. He was and is a horrible person, and I am still working at forgiving him. I remember thinking on the way to my first day of kindergarten, thank God I would be out of my house for a whole eight hours. Only I got there and found out that kindergarten was just half a day. I was a very disappointed five-year-old, but still, half a day was better than nothing. School was a lifeline for me. And it's a lifeline for kids like me. And there are plenty of them. I attended so many schools before I got here, I don't even know if I remember the names of all of them. Yet I remember the names of some of the students, and I was surprised to see some of them here at Grant High School when I came here in the ninth grade. I have never even acknowledged you in the hallway, because I was hoping you'd forgotten me. And whether you forgot or you just didn't want to embarrass me, I want to thank some of you for changing my world when it was a dark place to live. Thank you, Tyler Duvernay for giving me half your lunch for most of the third grade. Thank you, Austin Shardo, for letting me live in your tree house for at least a week during the fourth grade before you told your parents. Thank you, Julia Coloso, for stealing your brother's jacket and giving it to me during one really cold winter in the fifth grade. And I want to apologize to your brother if he's here to see you graduate because I remember that your parents took away his TV for a month. I've gotten a lot of help from a lot of students, and of course, a lot of help from some really wonderful teachers. Like Miss Rainey, who taught me to read, like Mr. Salinetti, who suggested I learn to play drums to vent my anger, like Ms. Quinn, who was not the first to call social services, but the first to find someone who could really protect me. And then when I got here, the first teacher I ran into was our band director, Mr. Sedlack. Mr. Sedlack taught me early on that I might be a fairly talented drummer, but I was nothing unless I got that I was one part of a larger group. He's the guy who may have finally cracked my head open enough that some light finally started getting through to me as far as what all this education was for. It's for changing the world. For making the world a better place. And that's what teachers do, one student at a time. I am, or was, but one part of the larger group making the music in our high school band. I am but one neighbor making up my neighborhood. One citizen making up this country, one human being residing in the world and trying to change it. We are all part of something greater than ourselves. No matter how good we are, or how lousy, we are all part of humankind. And we've all experienced the good and the not so good. On the good side, I want to thank my parents for rescuing me from the world of foster care and giving me a real family and a sh*t at life. And I want to thank my birth mother for surviving my dad's abuse and for getting sober and for caring for me now, because it's never too late for a parent to care about a child. Thank you. All three of you. And I also want to thank Mr. Boykewich, who took an interest in me and in helping me. Thank you for my job and for believing in me. We all have the opportunity every day to believe in someone, to learn from someone, to love someone. Amy Juergens has taught me what I just couldn't grasp for so many years, and never got from any book or in any classroom, and that's this. I am capable of loving someone, and I am capable of being loved. And now tonight, for the first time maybe, I don't feel isolated from the rest of you, or from the rest of the world. I feel part of you, and I feel that you are all part of my life and together, we can really make a difference. Amy, would you mind coming up here?

GRANT: I'm capable of this kind of romance, you know. If you like this sort of thing.

GEORGE: Did you know about this?

ANNE: No, I did not know about this.

ALICE: I'm sharing this with the two of you whether you like it or not.

MADISON: Oh, my God!

LAUREN: He's going to do it.

ALL: He's gonna do it!

Amy joins Ricky, he proposes to Amy.

RICKY: Amy Juergens, will you marry me?

AMY: Yes!

COUNTRY HOUSE

Ben and Henry arrives to the party.

HENRY: Think they'll come?

BEN: They who?

HENRY: Uh... Amy and Ricky?

BEN: They've never been to any party before, no.

HENRY: I can't believe he proposed in front of the whole class.

BEN: I can. He always wins somehow.

Peter and Griffin are in the party.

PETER: You don't have a date?

GRIFFIN: He doesn't need a date, he can hang with us. You can hang with us, Nick.

NICK: Good. I'm new at this. At being gay.

PETER: I thought you meant dancing.

Grace and Daniel dance. Grace sees a girl.

GRACE: Do you know her?

DANIEL: Know who?

GRACE: That girl over there. The one that's been staring at you. Who is she? She doesn't go to our school.

DANIEL: No. She doesn't go to your school. She went to my school. My old high school. She's still at my old high school.

GRACE: That's not your old girlfriend, is it?

DANIEL: Uh... It might be. Yeah, I think it is. But I'm dancing with you right now.

GRACE: Did you know she was going to be here?

DANIEL: No, no, I didn't know she was going to be here. I haven't spoken to her in six months.

Ben and Henry enters in the house.

JESSE: Hey, guys, come on in, welcome. There's a guest room where you can throw your stuff. Get a drink and something to eat, there's plenty of food. And condoms, you know, if you get lucky.

BEN: Who are all these people?

JESSE: Oh, neighbors. Next house over. They were having an end of school year party so I told 'em to come on.

HENRY: Who's the redhead?

BEN: She's taken.

HENRY: What?

Ben joins the girl who he sees.

BEN: Ben Boykewich.

DYLAN: I am the King!

BEN: That's my dad, I am the Prince.

DYLAN: Really?

BEN: Yeah, and you are?

DYLAN: Dylan. My parents own the house next door. I was going to have a party, but then...

BEN: Jesse said, "Come on over."

DYLAN: Yeah. Do you want a drink?

BEN: No. I quit.

DYLAN: So soon?

BEN: Long story.

DYLAN: I'd like to hear it.

BEN: Really?

DYLAN: Yeah. You want to go outside?

BEN: Of course.

DYLAN: Do you, um... Have a girlfriend?

BEN: No.

Alice joins Henry.

ALICE: Come on. We may not be together, but one dance won't hurt.

HENRY: No, Alice. I can't.

Jack joins the girl who is alone.

JACK: Hey, wanna dance?

RAVEN: No, I'm watching that guy over there.

JACK: That guy dancing with the blonde?

RAVEN: Yeah.

JACK: Yeah, that's my old girlfriend.

RAVEN: Really? That's my old boyfriend. I'm Raven.

JACK: Jack.

RAVEN: Do me a favor, cut in.

JACK: My pleasure.

Jack comes to Daniel and Grace and wants to dance with Grace.

JACK: Daniel, let me have one dance. It can be your graduation gift to me.

DANIEL: Well, just one dance isn't going to hurt. I got some business I have to take care of.

(Daniel leaves)

GRACE: He just wants to talk to his old girlfriend.

JACK: Oh? His old girlfriend is here?

GRACE: I saw you talking to her.

JACK: She's hot.

GRACE: No, she's not.

JACK: Well, not as hot as you.

GRACE: Look, there's your buddy.

JACK: Oh, he came with that slut you told him not to go out with.

GRACE: Yeah, but he's still in love with me.

JACK: Yeah, who isn't?

Jesse serves Madison and Lauren.

LAUREN: Thanks.

MADISON: Great party.

LAUREN: What is this?

JESSE: I don't know, I just grabbed two cups.

LAUREN: Ugh! This one has alcohol in it. I don't drink.

JESSE: Let me see. Yeah, you're right, it does have alcohol in it.

LAUREN: Jesse.

JESSE: Yeah, it does.

LAUREN: I thought we weren't going to drink.

MADISON: Uh, no, you weren't going to drink.

JESSE: It's not like I'm going to get drunk or anything. Chill. It's a party.

LAUREN: There are other things to do at a party besides drink. I meant, dance.

(Jesse and Lauren are going to dance)

Omar joins Madison.

MADISON: Mmm. Hey, have a drink.

OMAR: Thanks. Phew! No thanks.

MADISON: Oh. Yeah, I don't drink either.

OMAR: One of those cups is empty, you know.

MADISON: Oh. Yeah. It is. So, how do you know Adrian?

OMAR: She dated my brother.

MADISON: Oh. Yeah. That's Adrian.

OMAR: So, who are you here with?

MADISON: Don't know yet.

OMAR: Okay.

Grace joins Daniel and Raven.

GRACE: Hi. I'm Grace.

RAVEN: Yeah. Whatever.

DANIEL: You want to go?

GRACE: No, I want her to go.

DANIEL: I can't do anything about that, but I can do something about me and you.You want to go?

GRACE: No. I don't.

DANIEL: Well, I'm leaving.

GRACE: You can't just leave without me.

DANIEL: Then let's go, because I wanna go.

GRACE: We just got here. We're spending the night.

DANIEL: I'm not spending the night. I want to leave. Are you coming or not?

GRACE: Daniel!

DANIEL: Goodnight.

Adrian catches up Omar.

OMAR: Whoa! Wait up!

ADRIAN: Hey, where are you going?

OMAR: Looks like we're going home.

ADRIAN: We just got here.

OMAR: His old girlfriend is here.

ADRIAN: So you're just gonna let her win, huh?

DANIEL: You want a ride back or not?

ADRIAN: Or not. Omar, are you going?

OMAR: You want me to stay?

Amy and Ricky arrives at the party.

ADRIAN: Yeah, I want to stay.

OMAR: That's Ricky.

DANIEL: That's Ricky? (SCOFFS)

OMAR: Please. That's the guy you can't get over?

AMY: There she is. Do it.

RICKY: Are you sure?

AMY: Yeah, I'm absolutely sure.

RICKY: Okay, but people are going to talk.

AMY: Let them talk. From this day forward, I don't care what anyone says.

Ricky approaches to Adrian.

RICKY: Heard you wanted something from me.

ADRIAN: Yeah, what's that?

RICKY: Heard you wanted one last kiss.

ADRIAN: And what are you gonna do about it?

(Ricky kisses Adrian)

ADRIAN: I'm free. I never thought I would be, but I'm free. I'm free of you! You were right.

OMAR: You had to kiss him again?

ADRIAN: I didn't have to, but...

OMAR: But obviously you did. Let's go, Daniel. Goodnight.

ADRIAN: Wait! What is wrong with you?

OMAR: That was totally disrespectful. Disrespectful of me. And yourself.

Ricky and Amy start to dance. Jack and Grace too.

DYLAN: Come on.

BEN: Uh... Maybe the next one. I'll be right back.

(Adrian and Ben starts to dance)

Next day, Lauren wakes up and seeks Jesse. She goes to the bedroom.

LAUREN: Jesse? Jesse, are you in there? Jesse?

JESSE: Lauren, I'm not dressed.

LAUREN: Okay, look, I'm sorry about last night, but I told you I wasn't going to drink or do any of that stuff,and I told you I wouldn't sleep with you, so I don't know why you got so upset with me. Again.

GIRL: Uh-oh.

LAUREN: Oh, my God!

MADISON: Lauren, don't get upset.

LAUREN: What?

MADISON: Uh... You know, sometimes when there's a party...

Lauren goes to the living room and finds Amy.

JESSE: Amy, get up. I need you. I'm sorry, Ricky.

RICKY: What's going on?

MADISON: I didn't mean to sleep with him.

AMY: Oh, no.

RICKY: Come on, let's go. We'll give you a ride. We weren't going to stay.

MADISON: I... I couldn't help it.

JESSE: She seduced me. And I... I wasn't thinking right. I had a few drinks.

Jack wakes up.

RAVEN: Too early, too early.

(Jack kisses Raven)

JACK: I'm sorry. I got to go, I'll call you.

RAVEN: You don't have to.

JACK: Alrighty.

Jack joins Grace.

GRACE: Did Madison just apologize for sleeping with her best friend's boyfriend?

JACK: Is that what that was?

GRACE: I want to go. I need to go, Jack. I want to go home. Now. Can you find Adrian?

JACK: Yeah.

Peter and Griffin wakes up.

PETER: Hey, I'm out of here.

GRIFFIN: Wait, where you going?

PETER: What do you care?

NICK: If he wants to be that way, let him go.

Jack enters in the room.

JACK: Hey, Adrian. Let's go. Grace wants to go home.

ADRIAN:I have a ride.

(Henry is with her in the bed)

HENRY: No, I don't think you do, I don't think I do. I came here with Ben. Can I have a ride?

JACK: No room, sorry. You coming, Adrian?

ADRIAN: Mmm-hmm. Thanks, Henry. I just need a minute.

HENRY: I'm a dead man.

(Alice enters in the room)

ALICE: Yeah, we'll see who Ben is friends with now. Nice going.

ADRIAN: Uh-oh!

Ben wakes up even through Dylan.

DYLAN: Hey. Did you have a good time?

BEN: Uh... Yeah. Best time I've ever had without having sex.

DYLAN: I don't do that.

BEN: Refreshing to hear.

Jack and Grace are outside ready to go.

GRACE: I saw you with that witch last night. Looks like she really put a spell on you.

JACK: Jealous?

GRACE: Do you think there's anything to that kissing thing? Like how Adrian kissed Ricky? Do you think she could really tell that it was over?

JACK: I don't know.

(Jack and Grace kiss)

Amy and Ricky are outside enjoy the life.

AMY: Oh, my God, what a crazy party. What a crazy graduation.

RICKY: What a crazy life.

End of the episode.