01x06 - Vitamin D

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Glee". Aired May 2009 - March 2015.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A high school teacher tries to reinvent the Glee Club.

01x06 - Vitamin D

Post by bunniefuu »

Scene 1: Hall Glee Club - Will and the entire cast

Will: 5,6,7,8, not one, we walked around, we change leg leg is changed, not one, you, you, you and bam bam bam! (He claps). A bit of nerves looks like a group of sleepwalkers. Give me energy, it was the communal in two weeks.

Mercedes: Sir! the commune is in the pocket.

Will: Can be good, but if taking it easy to commune we'll get k*lled in the regional. We need to give the best of ourselves.

Kurt (laughs, looks wickedly M.Schuester): This is a funny video. Falls in weddings.

(The bell rings).

Scene 2: Staff room lunchtime - Will, Emma and Sue

Will (to Emma): This time I think they overestimate, they seem to have lost their flame.

Emma: Well I'm sorry, you just ... You have a little mustard on your little Kirk Douglas dimple in the chin.

Will: Where? (Trying to lick your chin) Here?

Emma: Yes, wait, let me it. Wait! Here!

Will: Thank you

Emma: Uh ... So when will it all started?

Will: Oh, there was one week

Flashback: the Glee Club Rehearsal

Rachel is in control

Rachel: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, No. No. No. No. No.

Will (coming from the back of the room): Good news I just saw the distribution of groups for communal and I think it was a good place. There are only two other teams. If they b*at you access to regional.

(The group is very enthusiastic. Mercedes and Kurt look at a big smile and Puck makes a check to Tina ...)

Rachel: And who are the other teams?

Will: Drumroll Finn! The Dayton School for the Deaf
and an establishment called Jane Addams Academy.
Mercedes: Jane Addams? ! This is a rehabilitation center for girls coming out of detention!

Tina: C C This is great!

Arty: People who disagree sing and criminals who do not care too much it will be piece ofcake! Top there (he holds out his hand towards Britanny who prefers checker Santana)

End of flashback and return to the staff room

Will: They think it is a foregone conclusion when there are no further effort. I'll have to find a way to motivate them a little.

Emma: O, then K um ... Let's see. Oh! an array of stickers, that's how my parents made me do chores when I was a child. Yes! While I was doing a chore and I had a star and then ...

Sue: Oh Lord I pray you, pity, stop talking. I try desperately to ignore the silliness of your conversation dripping unbearable but now that I have bile in my mouth I will not hold my tongue any longer. (Takes a listing on the table before her). You know what that is? This is a list of my daughters. I choose someone at random every week and I plug out.

Will: Yes it works in the Glee Club in a different way.

Sue: Will Really? ! How does it work for you? You must remember one thing, we take care of children here. They need to be terrified. It is like milk without him their bones will not grow properly. If you want results with a kid find the animal competition that is in him and remove him his chains!Very good! Helen (Speaking to Emma) This blouse is insane (and Emma looks sighs)

Emma (by digging into his salad) It amazes me that she can teach in this school.

Will: You know what? I think she has not entirely wrong.

Scene 3: Hall Glee Club

Will: The competition! All these people (he hung pictures on the wall) and all these elements have been champions in their field but they have always competed with others to become even better.

Kurt: I can not understand how a flash can compete with a wooden pool.(Compared to the pictures off the wall)

Will: Remember what I say. You have become too sure of yourself and you were great but the presets you'll have to overcome if you seriously want to achieve the communal. (Finn and locker Quinn looks unkindly) OK, do you separate the boys left, girls on the right. Go you move (the band broke up) Okay. Kurt! (He was heading the group of girls, Will motioned him to go with the boys) I'll explain: two teams, guys against girls. In one week you will have to stack all show me a mash up of your choice.

Puck: What is a mash up?

Will: A mash up is when you take two songs, you mixes together to make a great expl*si*n of musical expression. Tuesday the boys present, girls the next day. I want you to go out all the stops right? Costumes, choreography and those who will win this competition we will choose the number to communal.

Rachel: Wait! Who will be the judge? Your sex wrong your judgment.

Will: Ah! We will have a special guest as a judge!

Tina: Who is it?

Will: Oh we'll have to give their all to find.

Mercedes: We're going to crash to the ground!

Rachel: It's clear I'll make a storyboard of the choreography tonight.

Will: So? ! I hope you are ready to compete! The girls recovered to block.

Arty: Let's give them a slap worthy of God's hand!

Will (heading Finn): Hey Finn's it going? You look elsewhere.

Finn: Just a little tired.

Puck (tapping on the shoulder of Finn): You come buddy? We're late for training.

Scene 4: Office of Sue - Sue

she wrote her diary

Sue (in thought): "Dear Diary I'm still without power today. It started at dawn when I tried to make a smoothie with beef bones and I broke my blender. Then drive to my daughters: a disaster! "

Flashback on the training of Cheerios

They are pyramid atop Quinn

Sue (always in his thoughts): "It could not miss, it was like spot the first cr*ck in the hull of a boat ready to run (it fixes the knee of Quinn who just shake) A tremor, the tremor was cost us the national tournament and the championship if we lose I'll lose my show and not my show I will never buy my hovercraft. "

Sue: It's going to Quinn?

Quinn: I'm just tired because of the Glee Club.

End of flashback and return to the office of Sue

Sue: "The Glee Club! Every time I try to destroy the handful of eating larvae arrears they come back even stronger as the wicked sexually ambiguous horror films. Here I am: ready to pass the milestone of 30 years. I have sacrificed everything in my life, all that to me bamboozled by the machinations of a cabal of bisexual teens deformed and imbedded.Did I miss an episode journal? Is it just me? Of course not, it does not come from me. It is the fault of Will Schuester! What is wrong with it, diary? His little arrogant smile and then made his permanent home? You know, newspaper, I noticed something yesterday.

Flashback to the conversation of Will and Emma at lunch

Sue: Of course, it becomes clear at once, if I can not destroy the club, I'll have to destroy mankind!

Scene 5: House Will and Terri-Sue and Terri

Sue: Let me be honest. Your husband hides his chipolata in a basket which unfortunately is not yours.

Terri: What? With whom?

Sue: The guidance counselor. A real bitch and a man-eater. She wears flashy pin like the one with which my Grandma is buried. Some tea!

Terri (coming out of his thoughts): Oh, uh ... Sorry.

(She gets up to serve as Sue)

Sue: It's always the same song: the woman begins to gain weight.

Terri: Oh! I'm pregnant!

Sue: Oh! This is not an excuse! I always thought that the desire to procreate was an expression of great personal weakness! I've never wanted a child. I have no time and I have no uterus!

Terri: Are you're sure?

Sue: A woman always knows these things! Let me tell you my way. If it is not yet proven a link, it certainly takes the turn. It takes a machete to get through the thickness of envy that is created around them.

Terri: Oh, Lord! What will I do?

Sue: I think you should pack up and move! Unless you did not want to leave your husband a midget redhead mentally deranged lemur with beads?

Terri: Are you absolutely sure about that? I mean, you have evidence?

Sue: Break into the school and just sniff all its sex pheromones yourself.And then it falls rather well, the school nurse, Ms. Lancaster is in a coma.Oh, she made an incredible roll-ball stage on the stairs yesterday!

Flashback to the fall

Sue is tripped to the nurse and she falls.

Back to Show

Terri: But I'm not a nurse, I work at the "Festival of Quilt"!

Sue: I am not an American citizen, I was born in the Panama Canal Zone, but I managed to have a passport, I applied twice. That's the advice I give to you: if you do not want to lose your husband, be creative.

Scene 6: Office Figgins - Terri and Figgins

Figgins: Mrs. Schuester, I appreciate your interest in the nursing position.But your experience is limited to folding towels ...

Terri: As an assistant to my swim "Duvet Day" in first aid. I've used a defibrillator.

Figgins: Ah!

Scene 7: Teachers' room-Emma Will and Terri

Emma: (to Will): So what did you talk about?

Will: Oh! Good news, I found a great way to motivate them. They will fight against each other in a tournament.

Emma: Oh!

Will: And guess who will be our judge superstar? You!

Emma (putting his hand to his heart): Me?

Terri arrives with her blouse and nursing remains at the door of the room

Terri: Well! This for a surprise! (Heading towards Will)

Will: Hey! What are you doing here?

Terri: (to Emma): Hello, I do not think we have been presented. I'm Terri Schuester, thewoman (she touches the belly) Will pregnant.

Emma (with some surprise): Yes ...

Terri: Someone left the lipstick on your mug. (She licks her finger and cleans the edge of the cup)

Emma: No! No oh

Terri: It's settled.

It will serve coffee, Emma Will look with a frightened look

Will: Is that all right Terri? You never come see me here!

Terri: Oh, I do not come to see you not! You were so stressed about our finances lately that I had to participate by having a second job. I am the new nurse.

Will: But ... You're not nursing, you have not been trained to ...

Terri (interrupting him): I beg Will, this is a public school here. (She turns to Emma). It's not great news? And that means that now I am all the time around.

Scene 8: Changing the football stadium, Ken And the whole football team

Ken: Know your paths (at the same time he emphasizes these words on the board). This is the key to winning this game, gentlemen. The forwards you make your path to the enemy lines and you block for developing the game O, K? That everyone knows his role, it's not complicated!

Finn (in thought): I completely derailed. I'm tired all the time! I can not keep my eyes open (he falls asleep and wakes up in the hall of the Glee Club). I know I'm lucky: captain of the football team, hunk of the Glee Club. I know I should be super happy with Quinn, she is very popular, she wears my baby and everything ... But I can not get out of Rachel's head. It makes me a little freaked out like Glen Close in "Fatal Attraction", but she can sing and has a barrel body if you do not like breasts! (Flashback after his football training in the showers) My body me is anything! I had a hair in the ear, the other day and I have to spend oil spray pain on my shins several times a day because of growing pains. It smells really bad, but I mask the smell with lots of flavor. It's hard being a guy my age (flashback of the night: he plays to the console) between the Glee Club, football, my popularity, I'm like overwhelmed. Everyone expects something from me and I do not have enough energy for everything! I do not know how people are important as the chairs or presenters or JT Boss of the Mafia.My mother says I scatter, so I stopped doing my homework, but it did not help. All I know is that last night I popped in two. At level 2! I was completely H.S.

Finn really wakes up in the hall of the Glee Club

Kurt: It drooling (his voice is attenuated as it is Finn who hears it and he is not awake)

Puck (echoing): Oh! You wake up?

Finn (half fried on): It looks great!

Puck: I said we could not let them b*at us!

Finn: Sorry, sometimes, but when I concentrate, it helps me to close my eyes!

Arty: Let's make a mash up of "It's my life" and "Confessions" by Usher.

Puck: Should we add a little stomp with lids of garbage cans, right?

Arty: Puck, with all due respect, you're more useful when ... (we no longer hear because Finn went back to sleep)

Puck: Oh! What happened to you? Go see the nurse. Every day, I told her I've hurt my skull and I sleep for three hours. I've never been in math class actually me!

Finn: Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

Scene 9: Ballroom - all girls club

Santana plucks eyebrows and stretches Britanny

Rachel: O.K girls, we must begin.

Santana: We gotta warms us!

Rachel: Where is Quinn?

Britanny: Surely the mall in search of stretch pants.
all the girls laugh, except Rachel

Rachel: Mr. Schuester is right girls, we must not rest on our laurels.

Mercedes: Relax! I already have the songs: we'll do a mash up with "Halo" and "Walking on Sunshine."

Rachel: Yes, it was my idea!

Mercedes: And then? We could do that with closed eyes. You really think these zozos will endanger us? One only has to improvise!

Rachel: You can not improvise!

Mercedes: So who is to improvise? (No one raises his hand) and who opposes it (Rachel raises her hand). Looks like the "yes" prevail!

Scene 10: Infirmary - Terri and Finn

Terri: Hello! What can I do for you?

Finn: Hello, Mrs. Schuester. I'm Finn Hudson. I am in the Glee Club.

Terri: Oh! Finn hello! Oh, one second! You're the one who is dating Quinn Fabray?

Finn: Yes, why?

Terri: You have really good bone structure!

Finn: Yes. I am very tired lately and I wondered if I could lie down here?

Terri: And if you sat? Tell me a bit about your sleep habits. About what time you go to bed?

Finn: Oh, I know nothing! When the erotic channels recovering to go classic movies. I feel a little tired but now I can not fall asleep. As if my brain would not stop!

Terri: And what are you thinking? Oh, you can be honest with me.Everything is kept confidential when you come here!

Finn: Ok! Soccer games, girls, chores, not to, girls ...

Terri: For girls? But you go out with Quinn Fabray!

Finn: Yeah, but uh ... You think a guy can love two girls at once?

Terri: No! You know, flirting is wrong and revenge of a woman cocue, it is rather a ruckus!

Finn: I can take my nap now?

Terri: You want to sleep all your life, Finn?

Finn: No, but I read that teens should sleep more than children!

Terri: When I was in high school I was captain of the cheerleaders, I had never less than 18 medium, I cultivated my popularity and I had engaged in a romantic relationship with my future husband! Whoa! I do not even know how I coped!
Wait a minute! If I know!

She rummages in his drawers and pulls out her bag she pulls out a box of medicine
Pseudoephedrine! This is what they put in all decongestants to avoid soporific effect. It is as if it was a bit of a vitamin! In your place I would take those two little blue things every morning to be all fired up all day!

Finn: That risk anything?

Terri: It is not prescribed; they put them next to candy.
Sweetie, I'm a nurse, I know what I do!
(She holds up a glass of water to Finn to take the pills. He hesitates two seconds then swallow them all at once)

Scene 11: Hall Glee Club - Will and the boys club

Finn returns in top form

Finn: Hey, guys! So it rolls? Ah that's a wonderful day! How would you like that again! Ah, I can not wait to repeat! I'm ready, I'm too excited and you guys? (He pushes one of his friends) Come on, get up! Go, shoo, we will move all those big muscles!

Arty (worried): Is it that you were captured by little green men under caffeine?

Finn: No, I went to see the nurse and she gave me a great vitamin! There, I too want to repeat! Besides, if we were rehearsing! And then we can build a big house for the homeless!

Puck: What was that like vitamin?

Kurt: Vitamin C! "Vogue" says it raises the energy level and it illuminates the complexion!

Finn: Vitamin D! And I brought back for you guys!

He launched the package in Puck

It's my life / Confession

Will: It's amazing, guys! It's crazy! I did not know you had it in you! Looks like someone poured something in your apple juice. Wouh! Girls, you've got to give everything tomorrow, otherwise ... the communal already have their opening number!

Scene 12: Corridor-Rachel and Quinn

Quinn goes to his locker

Rachel: I've not seen the rehearsals of the Club!

Quinn: I'm not a superwoman. I know that the choir is all your life. I have the cheerleaders, the role of leader, I have friends!

Rachel: You're not to be embarrassed, no one judge you in the club!Listen, I know everyone expects us to be two enemies in competition, but I have no hatred towards you!

Quinn: Why? I was horrible with you.

Rachel: That was before you know how it feels to be me: an outsider.More and more people will notice it and you'll need friends who understand you.

Quinn: How can you understand what I'm going through?

Rachel: Do not you see that everyone whispers when I get to the canteen that made p*rn drawings of me in the toilet?

Quinn: That was me, actually ...

Rachel: Look, I not agree with the decision you have taken, but you'll need the choir! He will still have seven months of your youth, you should enjoy it. This is true in a few months, this uniform Cheeleader not you go any more and it will remain for us! So back to rehearsals; guys against girls is fun and we will be able to use your voice! You're a gifted singer Quinn, sometimes a little sharp but is that you do not have my years of practice!
Quinn: I would have tortured if the roles were reversed, you know!

Rachel: I know.

Scene 13: Nursing and the Office store The Feast of the quilt - Terri and Howard

Terri is on the phone with Howard Bamboo

Terri: Hello, this is Terri.

Howard: Hi Terri, here Howard Bamboo.

Terri: Yes, I know Howard! Ok, you know I moonlights as a nurse, I need a service.

Howard: Oh, ok.

Terri Go to the drugstore to buy a few boxes of decongestant, I have a lot more and I want high school students McKinnley be happy and healthy!

Howard: Uh ... How many boxes?

Terri: Well ... 36

Ken arrives and she hangs up

Ken: Hi Terri!

Terri: Oh, hello Ken! What's the matter?

Ken: We can speak frankly? Listen, we have a problem, I think my girlfriend is in love with your husband and I would not be surprised that this feeling is shared!

Terri (nervous): And how long does it last?

Ken: I do not know ... Few months. I see them all the time together, they laugh, they talk, all she does with me!

Terri: I knew something was up! She has not taken her eyes one minute during the show grotesque Acaffelas.

Ken: Look, do Will you talked about?

Terri: Oh no! He is too smart for that! Finally, too, but still! Ken, I must be honest with you: I have taken this job in order to keep an eye on him. It is imperative that we stop all this so I can leave here. You see, I am not made to work five days a week!

Ken: I thought maybe if you and I began to attend could neutralize their stuff!

Terri: Are you all right to bed because when it does most is that something is wrong!

Ken: Actually, it has not ... It has not had sex for the moment. She does not like being touched by me! I love her so much! (He begins to sob)

Terri (she gets up and goes to him): Ok! I'll be fine (she comforted Ken).There, there!

Ken: Look at us both. You, me and pregnant with my psoriasis and my testicle that is not down. I do not know for whom I am most sorry ...

Terri: Ok, good enough. You know what? Stop acting like the big baby! I can arrange that if you behave like a guy!

Ken: Ok, I'm sorry!

Terri: That's what you gonna do: you'll run into the nearest department store to buy her an engagement ring, then you will put on one knee and you'll ask her to marry this little doe-eyed whore!

Ken: No! That I can not do it! And if she says no? It could k*ll me!

Terri (handing him his vitamins): You take two pills and nothing will make you more afraid!

Scene 14: Hall Glee Club - The girls of the cast, Kurt, Will and Emma

Rachel: I told you girls!

Santana: We are aware! It's about an hour until you pass us a soap!

Quinn: They were good at this point?

Rachel: Excellent, Quinn! I agreed to make arrangements, choreography, staging free but we underestimated the boys. They will be the number of municipal and again I will be humiliated!

Mercedes: How could we know they were going to tear up as? They are not good in general!

Tina: C C How did they manage?

Kurt: The real question is: what did they take? Although I am in a group with boys, my allegiance to you to the girls. They declined my proposals we make braids and found all my artistic decisions too costly because qu'impliquant several varieties of exotic bird feathers. It was in substance!

Scene 15: Corridor - Will Finn and Rachel

Finn (by typing in a player's hand): Dude! I developed all the upcoming matches! Yeah! Hey, Mr. Schuester, I introduced the paper on your desk.

Will: That's in two weeks!

Finn: Excellent I like the trend!

Rachel (furious): Cheaters!

Finn: Uh ... I do not know what you mean!

Rachel: You have taken illegal substances before your mash up! This is Kurt told me. This is deplorable, despicable and it's really ugly! And that's cheating. From now on I'll call Finn Johnson!

Finn: Hey, not att*ck me! I'm not Ben Johnson, I have never taken steroids. I heard that it softened the thing! Hear Rachel, you do not realize the pressure that I have!

Rachel: We're all under pressure but you know how I manage? Naturally, with a strict diet and exercise everyday!

Flashbacks of waking

Rachel (voiceover): I wake up at six o'clock every day, I drink a protein milkshake with bananas and flax seed oil and six ten I'm on my elliptical trainer. You know how I tick? Not with something artificial! I give myself a goal and I will not stop until I reach it!

End of flashback

Finn: Yes, but it's personal pressure, if you succeed it does not look as you! I am a quarterback, lead singer and I have my pregnant girlfriend who only scream for ice cream! So yes, maybe I just helped my team, but that's just because I'm tired of working so much and never win!

Rachel: Yes, but winning by cheating is not winning!

Finn: Oh, I do not blow it here! The only thing that makes you sick is that you will surely lose!

Rachel: Oh, I'm offended by this accusation! You have not yet seen our performance but our

mash up is spectacular!

Finn: You can not be better! We will win, you lose, accept it!

Scene 16: Infirmary - Terri Howard and girls club

Terri: Each will take his dose, except Quinn. Get folic acid (she whispers in his ear: "Mom, it's good for the baby! '). Hey, hurry up, Howard, patients wait!

Rachel: Are you sure we should do that?

Terri: Oh, it's sold without a prescription, it is safe, you can trust me!
(They swallow all their pills)

Scene 17: Teachers' Corner - Ken, Will, Emma and Terri

Ken made copies very quickly due to vitamin D

Will: What is he, Ken?

Terri: Do not you think he looks like? I make him take additional vitamins!

Will: And that no risk? After all, you're not really nurse Terri!

Terri: Do not criticize my work, Will! Plus I really starting to get used to it.

Emma enters the room

Emma: Hi!

Terri (getting closer to Will): It is not pleasant? How long have you had any breakfast both a weekday? Oh honey, you got a little mustard on ...(She tries to remove him, kissing him, but Will suddenly departs)

Will: But Terri finally! I work here myself!

Terri: Sorry it's just that my hormones revved up completely when I see you!

Will: Listen! You're here, it is harmful to our marriage.

Terri: Ha! Spending time together is harmful to our marriage?

Will: Not every minute! There is no separation! We usually go home at night and we discussour days. There is nothing more to tell!

Flashback on the eve of their meal

Terri: There were lots of ants on the sidewalk today.

Will: In this season, it's strange!

End of flashback

Terri: Exactly! It forces us to broaden our intellectual horizons! (Will gets up) Where are you going?

Will: In the toilet!

Terri: I'm coming too.

Will: No! I love you, okay? But I need my space!

Terri goes to Ken

Terri: Take a chance, Ken!

Ken: What? Here, there, now?

Terri: Yes!

Ken: Hi Emma!

Emma: Hi Ken. (He kneels) What are you doing?

Ken: Emma, I know that between us is not perfect: not you ride in my car, I can only touch your wrist. Once you've even cried for an hour because my elbow touched your breast. But I think about you all the time! Every night before going to bed, I kiss the picture of us at the fair. (He rummages in his banana and out the engagement ring)

Emma: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! While it does not happen!It's a dream!

Ken: Emma Pillsbury, is not an engagement ring!

Emma: Wow! Oh, thank you God!

Ken: No, I mean ... It is but it's more than that, it's a promise. Listen, Emma, I know you have this thing with dirt. I know if I gather up my pants or I'll clean after my shower. But I can promise you that I will wipe your life of sadness, loneliness and all the dark clouds that can float above. (He opens the box) This is the cubic zirconium. I know you've been hit by

"Blood Diamond". Emma Pillsbury, my little sweet, will you marry me?

Scene 18: Hall Glee Club

Rachel: Thank you very much! It is a pleasure! While boys have chosen a selection of songs recounting the life choices and responsible sexual appetite of today's teenagers, we chose a selection of songs that speak to the entire nation in these troubled times by the economic uncertainty and growing social evil because if there's two things that our country lacks is sunshine and optimism (Kurt puts his sunglasses) and angels too! Ok?

Halo / Walking on sunshine

Everyone applauds

Will: Girls, I do not know what to tell you! You were all incredible. Oh, I do not know what you did but also continue. Our judge will not be easy. Hey, great job girls! (Will takes Rachel in his arms) Ha, okay! Goodbye. Wouh, wow! (It is close to Emma) Emma, uh ... If you walked a little?

Emma: Yes. I think your plan worked. By instilling a sense of healthy competition to these young people, I think you have them motivated.

Will: Well, actually, I consider you a conspirator. We found the whole idea.So it is true that

Ken asked her to marry you?

Emma: Yes, yes, it's true.

Will: You gonna do?

Emma: I do not know yet ... Did you know ... Do you see other options available to me?

Will: And that's ... This is reason enough to get married?

Emma: It's not what I asked you!
(Terri sees them talking together and it did not seem to please him)

Scene 19: Office of Emma Emma and Terri-

Terri comes in and closes the door

Terri: Emma?

Emma (a frightened air): Terri! Hem ... Hello! Is what I can do something for you?

Terri: I just wanna play cards on the table. The situation is a bit tricky since I work here so I wanted to lighten the mood.

Emma: Oh! It's very nice of you! But sit down.

Terri: You have no chance with my husband. You have understood? Oh, you think there is a competition between you and me, but it would mean that a nail can fight a hammer!

Emma: Terri, Will is a good man! He is kind, he is generous and I know he deserves better than you!

Terri: Emma, Will is my husband. Look at yourself, you feel superior because you like it to a man you see an hour or two a day? You are a little harmless dove. You are so innocent that you would steal a husband to his pregnant wife?

Emma (guilty): Yes.

Terri: I'll give you a tip, baby: marry Ken Tanaka. Oh sure, it is stupid as a donkey and its potpourri of nationalities surely expose your children to a lot of genetic diseases, but it is nice, he is generous, and it's available!
she leaves the office, leaving Emma alone and disoriented

Scene 20: Corridor of the school - and Terri Quinn

Quinn: Mrs. Schuester, we have to talk about the baby.

Terri: Are you okay? Wait, you will not have it now?

Quinn: What? No! You are not supposed to be a nurse? I've been thinking about your offer.

Terri: Yes?

Quinn: I like my life. I also like being a cheerleader and I can not believe I will say this, but I really love being in the Glee Club. I have all these incredible things in my life and sometimes I think it's great. I can not raise a baby!

Terri: You know, frankly, I do not know how you do today! I've never ... I've never drooled that much when I was your age, even if we had not as many cable channels you. And Finn is also okay? I would not want there to fight with dad when you confieras me the baby!

Quinn: He's the reason I do this. It's a boy so well, and he internalizes all this pressure. It will have a heart att*ck. And I do not want Mr. Schuester is aware of all that either! I do not want to hurt her.

Terri: Your secret is safe with me. I have more to lose than you!

Quinn: One more thing: when you gave me these vitamins for the baby, I appreciated your gesture, but I will have to pay those invoices to the doctor and I'm going to need maternity clothes.

Terri: You want me, I pay you?

Quinn: It'll be your baby!

Terri: So, I'll pay the bills for eighteen years. You might as well charge you nine months.

Listen, you chose the right solution.

Quinn: It's the best thing for everyone. Eh?

Scene 21: Locker room of soccer - Emma and Ken

Ken clears his notes on the board for Emma advance stealthily, terrified by so many dirt

Emma: Hi!

Ken (turning surprised and pleased): Hi!

Emma: I will not ... I can not stay here long because of germs, you know, and because of the smell, but I have a question.

Ken: Anything you want, Emma.

Emma: Well, what ... What does it mean to marry, exactly? Because I want to keep my name and I want us to continue to live in different places. And I think it would be better if we did not see himself after class!

Ken: Of course!

Emma: And I would not of great ceremony, you know in a church full of people. It would have invited person. Besides, you see, nor tell anyone. It would be more of a secret wedding!

Ken: It's a better answer than I expected!

Emma: You're a good person, Ken! And I do not want to spend the rest of my life alone and I know that either!

Ken: So, is that it's yes?

Scene 22: Corridors outside - Rachel and Finn

Rachel Finn crosses the hallway when suddenly before it happens

Finn: So Rachel shape? Super mash up! You were so full of energy!

Rachel: We have taken on such great athletes, period! It's not cheating if everyone does it. It has just made equal!

Finn: You really think that?

Rachel: No! You make me feel really bad, even if it wins, it will ever satisfying!

Finn: I know. Our passage, I even remember! It is how?

Rachel: I think the only thing to do is to withdraw from the competition.You see, admit you were wrong and disqualify our respective teams right away. Nobody will win!

Finn: Cool!
(They start walking)

Rachel: By the way, sorry for what I told you the other day when I said you were despicable and deplorable.

Finn: Oh, that's okay, I even know what that means!

Rachel: Uh ... Finn, what I wanted to tell you is that I let myself be carried away in the hysteria of the competition. My goals are too selfish. I think it's time for me to stop trying to compete with others and begin to fight alongside them!

Scene 23: Office Figgins - Will, Terri and Mr. Figgins

Will: Damn! Who do you think? You gave the drug to my students!

Terri: I've already said, it is sold without a prescription. It is approved by the competent authorities and if it had not come from me, I'm sure the children have found themselves!

Will: No, no, not at all! They are great!

Terri: It's not that bad!

Figgins: Bamboo Howard was arrested ...

Flashback to his arrest

Police officers rushed upon him while he takes boxes of medicines on the shelf of the store

Back at the office of Figgins

Terri: Oh, yes, yes!

Will: Wait! What?

Figgins: Pseudoephedrine is an ingredient in methamphetamines fabricaton. Howard has been tightened by cops on suspicion of running a clandestine laboratory.

Terri: I never told Howard to keep everything in one place!

Will: Enough is enough, Terri! How we are supposed to raise a baby so ... If I can not let you watch a group of teens. You're completely unaware of the consequences!

Terri: I wanted to give you a hand, Will!

Will: Avoid! Every time there is a spark that lights in my life, you always find a way for it turns into fire!

Figgins: I have serious doubts about your judgment, Ms. Schuester! I'll have to ask you to resign your position!

Terri: Great! I worked too much anyway.

(Will gets up)

Figgins: Do not Leave Schuester! I would have some doubts about your judgment for you too!

Will: What? I was not at all aware of this story!

Figgins: Exactly! Children count on you to pass on your culture and you, with your obsession with winning and competition, you have created this dangerous atmosphere. I'll hire someone else to co-lead the glee club.Someone who has proven in terms of responsibility and excellence!

Scene 24: Hall Glee Club - Will and Club members to complete

Finn: We're sorry M; Schuester!

Rachel: We did not want to cause you problems!

Will: You have really disappointed! In this choir this is what you have in your heart, not what you inject into the veins!

Rachel: We know and I think I speak for everyone in saying we would go ahead and leave this episode behind us.

Will: Yes, but it's not so simple, because that because of this debacle it was decided that I could no longer lead the glee club alone. We were assigned a co-director.

Rachel: Who?

Sue arrives from the corridor

Sue: Hi, kids! Ha ha! I must confess that I am delighted to board for your kind co-govern cruise showbiz. Ha! I look forward to sing, dance and maybe even me a little fart!

Scene 25: Corridor - Will and Emma

Will leaves the rehearsal room and calls out Emma

Emma: Will. I preferred that it be me who the ad. You know Ken asked me to marry him. I said yes.

Will: It's ... It's great!

(Emma and leaves from Will stunned by the news. They turn everyone down the hall and looks of disappointment crossed)

Scene 26: Chamber of Rachel - Rachel

She inspects the box of pseudoephedrine, rises from his bed and throws it away. She turns on her stereo and climbs on her elliptical trainer, determined to achieve his goal: The communal!

END