02x14 - Blame It on the Alcohol

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Glee". Aired May 2009 - March 2015.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A high school teacher tries to reinvent the Glee Club.

02x14 - Blame It on the Alcohol

Post by bunniefuu »

Scene 1: Will Figgins - Figgins's office.

Will: Figgins, you wanted to see me?

Figgins: William, we have an epidemic in high school.

W: Lice?

F: Worse, Giggle juice.

W: Sorry ... What?

F: Alcohol, William. The devil wet. Our children are shameless, and they show it by losing time in high school. And not losing time learning, Will. Losing time with known alcohol. That is why, this week we had five suspensions for being drunk in high school.

At the same time, a student drunk knocks on the door Figgins:

Student: Figgins, you insured! Yeah buddy!

F: 6 suspensions.

W: I do not understand, alcohol've never been a problem in this school.

F: That's because there are new drinks that target teens, Will.Listen to just the radio. Pop music encourages drinking. Listen to any song from the pop star Ke-dollar sign-ha.

W: You mean, Ke $ ha?

F: We must do something to protect our children, William.

W: I'm totally agree. What can I do?

F: I decided to make this week, the week of alcohol awareness, to McKinley. I contacted Kitty Dukakis will be the guest who will speak at the meeting and your choir will feature a song highlighting the dangers of alcohol for teens. I can count on you, William?

Will nods her head.

Scene 2: Emma, Will and Sue-staff room.

Emma is eating, when Will comes to her and talk.

Will: Stop no longer be friends. Listen, I heard that you and Carl are looking for a house to live together. And I just wanted to say I'm really happy for you

It is a gift on the table (a toaster).

Emma: Thank you. It's really nice.

W: There's room for two toasts.

E: You want to sit?

W: Sure.

E: So, are you like?

W: Busy. The Glee Club is preparing for the regional.

E: Uh ... I'd love to hear about the Glee Club, but I'm more interested in you.

W: I? ...

E: You see someone right now?

W: No. ....

E: No? Maybe you should.

Sue comes up behind Emma.

Sue: You know, Ella, Will should focus on his treatment, before starting a new relationship.

W: Treatment. ?

S: Alcoholics Anonymous, Will. I suggest you go for prevention in rehab, as you'll be an alcoholic. I mean c'mon. Look where you find yourself, coaching a glee club that can just b*at choirs of old. You flaps on the details of your failed marriage. With the lemur who rejects your bestial sexual advances. And when you crush my Glee Club to Regional, well, the last ounce of meaning in your life will collapse and you'll wear to drink.

E: I do not understand, how is it that you became the new coach of a choir?

S: I was so inspired by my stay at the Glee Club, I went to Westvale, to offer my help. Unfortunately, the h*m* idiot that caused Aural Intensity fell down the stairs.

Flashback: Sue is in high school Westvale, and pushes down the stairs to the coach Aural intensity.

S: The doctors say he will be fine. Provided they are able to deflate the swelling in his brain.

E: Ok, sorry, I have not yet understood. How is it that the school let you lead Aural Intensity?

S: News Flash, Amelda. There is nobody who lead a glee club because it's a job that fears, creates for the losers. But there was an opening, and I am a champion. Oh, Will, here is a book written by Bill W., outlining the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. I look forward you start to skip these steps, because when you arrive at the top, I will hit you down.

Scene 3: Finn, Puck, Rachel and Brad - The rehearsal room.

Rachel is on piano, when Puck arrives.

Puck: What's up, my pretty, little princess Jewish-American?

Rachel: What do you want Puckerman?

P: Well, it seems that your fathers are not in town and you're all alone at home.

A: They are on the "Rosie O'Donnell cruise. Who told you that?

P: It is part of the information that guys like me know. So .... A party on Saturday night? I'll bring the beer ball.

A: Forget it.

P: Come on, just the members of the Glee Club. We lose our means, stressed by the selections and all that.

A: Regional. In addition, you just want a place to sleep and drink.

P: Yes, and there's a word for that: a party!

A: No, no. My father left me alone at home because they trusted me to act responsibly.

P: No, they've left all alone because you fear and you're boring.Salvation.

Puck goes and Finn and Brad enters the room.

P: Yo.

Finn: How is our songwriter?

A: Hey, it's going wonderfully. I think I have a new tube there, that's why I wanted you to come. I wanted you listen.

F: Oh, okay. Cool.

A: Come here.

Rachel gives him a hug.

F: What was that for?

A: To break the tension. It was all Finn, it's silly for us to pretend to be comfortable when we're together.

F: Yeah, totally.

A: And I know we have some unresolved feelings, but as my two new models Jerry Goffin and Carole King, I think it's important for us to put them aside and focus on our which is that of write a great song to win the Regional.

F: Well, I have no idea who these people are, but I agree, listen here.

A: It's a bit rough, but ... uh ... I think it's really special so ...

Brad plays the piano and Rachel sings her song "My headband."

F: Uh ... Wait, wait. It's a song on your band?

A: Yeah, it's called "My headband." They said write a song about what you know.

F: Well, it's very interesting, but it is not emotional or ...

A: It sucks.

F: Yeah.

A: How am I supposed to write a song like Joni Mitchell or Carole King? They lived.

F: Well, if you wanna be an artist like them, you should live.

A: You're right. Even now, this is the week of alcohol awareness and we are supposed to sing songs about the dangers of drinking and I've never drank.

F: Wait, seriously? That's why I never passed second base.

Where are you going?

A: Find Puckerman. My trip to the little princess natural woman begins Saturday night at home.

Scene 4: Santana, Brittany, Artie, Puck and Mercedes - The corridors of the school.

Santana is on the phone.

Santana: It has to look terrible. Who will go?

Brittany: We'll find out.

Brittany telephone Artie.

B: Did you hear?

Artie: Mercedes just told me.

Mercedes: Tell them I go if they are going.

A: Tell them yourself, I'm not a Pony Express.

Mercedes Santana phone:

M: You go, does not it?

S: Only if there is alcohol. Because a party at Rachel Berry is not something I can do sober.

B: But this is the week of alcohol awareness.

S: Exactly, and I am aware that alcohol is much more fun. Ask Puckerman.

Santana Puckerman phone.

Puck: You go to Puck.

S: Noah is Santittany and Artcedes, your friend can we have some wine?

P: No, but an identity card yes.

M: Well, if we're going all out, consider it done. The extravagant celebration of Rachel Berry is officially launched.

Scene 5: All members of the Glee Club, Kurt and Blaine - The basement of Rachel.

Rachel: Welcome. Kurt, Blaine, I did not expect to see the guys.

Finn: I'm Kurt blackmail since he saw my history. He insisted on coming.

Blaine: I'm totally out of the clock now, Rachel. I am not a Warbler, I'm just Blaine. I do not even wear my uniform.

Kurt: So this is the room of your fathers of the Oscars.

A: Yes, they had transformed an ordinary basement for our famous annual festivals of the Oscars.

B: It is a scene?

A: I like to give concerts sometimes inconvenient to our neighbors.Hey, girlfriend (Quinn) well you have fun?

Quinn: Yeah, great party.

A: Okay, uh ... Let's break the rules. Everyone, take 2 drinks tickets to keep things in hand. We drink wine cold today. This is our signature drink. In fact, this is all we have. Brittany! Remember the rules, there sits on nothing! Ok, ok everyone! Health!

Artie: Super party, Rachel. We gotta go.

Tina: Yes, reservations at the restaurant.

R: But, but has not played on celebrities. But why is everyone going?

Puck: Because this festival is concerned.

R: But I have not even drank my first sip. How am I supposed to write "Both Sides Now" if I can not even have a party.

P: Look, if you want everyone else, you gotta let me get into the trunk of your fathers alcohol. Nobody is going to drink these wines cold! I will replace them before they fall.

A: Let the party begin!

All those who came to the feast of Rachel are drunk and get wild.Unless Kurt and Finn.

Kurt: You do not drink?

Finn: No, I have to drive. And you?

K: No, I always try to impress Blaine, I must not be too careless.Apparently he does not have the same concerns.

Blaine: Hey, that's so cool that you and Kurt are brothers! Brothers, whatever! Wow, you're so great.

K: You're having fun though, Blaine?

B: Yeah, best party of all time!

Rachel: Finny, dance with me. I have not done too much? I'll do anything for you, anything!

F: Ok, Rachel, as this is the first time you're drunk, you should sit down, I'll tell you something. When people are drunk, they have an archetype. Exhibit A: Santana, the girl in tears.

Santana (to Sam): You love her more than me, she's blonde, brilliant, clever and super. Admit it, just admit it! No, kiss me.

F: Lauren Zises and Quinn, the girls are angry.

Quinn: I can not believe what you did to my body, I had abs, me!

Lauren (Puck): Who said that your cup was cool? Geronimo?

F: Brittany, also known as the girl who becomes a stripper when she drunk.

A: Let it rain! This is my girlfriend, I love you baby.

F: Mercedes and Tina, happy girls.

And we close the circle by returning to you, Rachel, you're the drunk in need. You glues me, you're too loving, it's not cool.

R: And that's what kind of girl that? Who wants to play in the bottle?

Teens are sitting in a circle around the bottle spinning.

She stops on Sam and Brittany.

Santana: Just a reminder, this mouth is mine, I have these lips.

Brittany and Sam kiss.

S: Hey, darling, this is not for sale, "no me gusta."

Rachel: Come on, it's my turn!

She turns the bottle, which stops on Blaine.

A: Blaine Warbler, I'll rock your world.

They kiss in the sight of Kurt.

A: Your face delicious. I think I found a new duo partner!

Blaine and Rachel sing "Do not you want me baby"

Scene 6: Burt, Blaine and Kurt - Kurt House.

Burt: Well, Kurt can you come help me with these eggs?

Kurt: I stay in one minute!

B: But what is a folded egg? It is the same as the scrambled eggs?What's this? Today is that you should teach me some stuff about brunch.

K: I arrive in a second.

Blaine wakes up in bed with Kurt.

Blaine: Where am I?

B: Sorry, it's my fault.

Scene 7: Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Sam, Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Mike-Hall High School.

Tina: I close my locker, but it will make the sound of a g*nsh*t.

Mercedes: I have the worst hangover since Saturday, and it's Monday.

Santana: I got sick all weekend. When my mother asked me what that noise was, I told him that I was making bird calls.

Mike: Hey, guys, I can not stop burping.

Tina: Do not say "rot".

S: I caught the lacquer and sprayed Linda Blair in the toilet.

Mike: I told my mother that I had the flu and it made me a traditional tea with panda hair.

T: We can talk about something else?

Artie: Let's talk about Bloody Mary?

Mercedes: Are you kidding me? The last thing I want is to drink.

A: It will help your hangover. That's why the Bloody Mary was made.

Scene 8: New Directions and Will-The auditorium.

The ND singing "Blame it on the alcohol"

Will: Well done, guys. I mean, you're doing very well with all the singing and dancing, but there I was very impressed with your game I even thought that some of you were drunk.

Artie: We take very seriously our interpretation.

W: The problem is that this is a great song but you can not find it makes me want to drink? It is supposed to sing about the dangers of alcohol. at this meeting.

Mercedes: Well, good luck finding a song that does it.

Rachel: Mr. Schue? Above all, this jacket is too cute. You are really great. Corn second, from perhaps there are no songs about the dangers of alcohol because there is none as you have a driver to return. (To Mike): I had already said you were great?

Will: Whoa, Rachel, yes, drunk driving is dangerous. And have you ever heard of alcohol poisoning? It kills about 400 people a year.Santana, you cry?

Santana: I'm fine, fine.

Quinn: You are a hypocrite, you drink, most adults do.

W: I have a beer now and then but I never get drunk.

Puck: It is said that this is just a waste of time. We see adults drink and be merry. Each advertising during NASCAR is for beer.

W: Ok, guys, enough is enough. Tomorrow, bring your thinking caps, because we will spend all day looking for a song for the meeting.

Scene 9: Coach Beiste, Will - The teachers' lounge.

W: Am I out of touch? I mean, I used to drink a lot more when I was their age, most of the time it was to meet Terry, but I mean, who am I to tell them not to drink , I fainted many times when I was their age, and I'm finished?

Beiste: You take it too seriously. Something else bothering you?

W: Let's see, my divorce I began to really take the lead. Sue coaches our competitor to Regional, and Emma looking for a house with her husband.

B: That's it? What do you do to relieve stress?

W: In the fiscal year.

B: Well yes, me too, but it's a little too close to be productive. You have to go a bit ridiculous, man burns a few of these anxieties.

W: Any suggestions?

B: Tomorrow night, you come with me where I evacuated my stress. We will in a small

Place called the "Rosalita's Roadhouse."

W: It's not a seedy bar?

B: You have not lived until you do not see a cowboy hat!

Scene 10: Rachel, Blaine and Kurt - The Rachel's room, the Lima Bean.

Rachel is in her room and telephone. Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine are the coffee.

Blaine: I did not drink as much as that, you're kidding me?

Kurt: You spent the whole night to lick the face of Rachel Berry. Ca, sir, that's what it's called hitting bottom.

B: Oh, my God, speaking of the devil. Hi, Rachel. Kurt and I were just talking about you.

Rachel: You're so cute with your blazer and your pants. So ... I have a question for you. I was wondering ...

Kurt: Is she's drunk?

B: Uh, yes ... Yes. Okay, I'll see you at this time. Ok, bye. Rachel, just invite me tonight.

K: Oh, that's great. She has a heart for you. Wait a second, why did not he did not say no? You can not expect to make.

B: Who said that I did it expect?

K: You can not be serious.

B: When we kissed ... It was good.

K: It was because you were drunk.

B: That is there any harm to come out just once?

K: Because you are gay, Blaine!

B: I thought being, but ... I have not even had a boyfriend before. It's not when it is supposed to look ... test things?

K: I can not believe what I just heard.

B: Maybe I'm bi, I know.

K: Bisexual is a term used by gay high school when they want to hold hands with a girl and feel normal for once.

B: Whoa, wait, wait. Why are you so angry?

K: Because when I look up to you, I admire the fact that you are so proud of who you are. I know what it is not able to come out. And here you are, about to return.

B: I'm sorry if this offends your feelings or your pride and I do not know what, but that will be distracting for you. It is most disturbing to me. You are 100% sure of who you are. Fantastic. Well ... But maybe we're not all so lucky.

K: Oh, yes, I was lucky, Blaine, of being persecuted at school. By a bully who threatened to k*ll me.

B: Why has he done that?

K: Because he did not like what I was.

B: It's more or less what you're telling me now. I am looking ... Ok?Honestly I'm just trying to discover who I am, and that among you all, I come down to that, I do not think you were like that. A later, I would have said "bye" but I would not offend you.

Scene 11: Will and coach Beiste - The Roadhouse Rosalita.

Will and Shannon are at the bar drinking. Will Sahnnon and take the stage and sing "One bourbon, one scotch, one beer."

Scene 12: Kurt and Rachel-the basement of Rachel.

Rachel: It's nice to help me clean up the mess from the party.Especially when you consider the fact that you did not drink.

Kurt: Well, I was in the neighborhood.

A: 22h? Tues sure you're not there to know how was my date with Blaine?

K: Oh, it was tonight?

A: Listen, we're friends, so ... I'll be honest with you. The evening was lovely. We were dressed like the characters.

K: It's not gay at all. You guys kissed?

A: No ... Our lips have spent the evening whisper dialogs McGrow Ali. Frankly I would hope a little kiss when the appointment was completed ... but I guess the timing was not good.

K: Or the BAC.

A: Look, I know you have feelings for him and I'm sure you say I'm crazy for inviting him to come out but Blaine is really confused and if it turns out that it is not gay, well, I would have done a service.

K: And I, I give you service by telling you that Blaine is the first in a long list of confused men with whom you will come out and that will prove to be gay.

A: Well, Blaine and I have much in common.

K: A sentiment expressed by a lot of women on gays. Listen, I have no doubt that Blaine and you will share moments shopper at Burberry. And you will dispute about who makes the best Rum Tum Tugger, I can not take that away, but there is something you and Blaine will never have, it's alchemy.

A: Well, then I'll show you you're wrong. I will remove the protective mask, and kiss sobre.Et if the sparks are still there, so I'm taking you in the bakery of your choice for a pie of humility hot.

Scene 13: Will and Shannon - The apartment 'Will

Shannon: Wow, gently partner.

Will: I can offer you something to drink?

S: Oh no, no, no. The taxi is waiting.

W: ok. How is it that you're not drunk? We drank the exact same thing?

S: I have a good survey elbow. It's okay?

W: Yeah, yeah, I just note some homework ... and I always try to sing a song at the meeting. The kids want to sing a song Ke $ ha it gives the impression that drinking is very fun.

S: Sometimes it can be.

W: Exactly. Like tonight, it was the funniest I've long since passed. I mean, it was prudent, it has not led. There he was wrong in there?

S: Nothing. Except that we are not teenagers, Will. You know, that's how I see things, you can not just teach a lesson to your students. I mean you can not stop them from drinking. If this is what they want to do, we just need to warn of dangers and simply hope they are smart enough to make the right decision for themselves. Good going buddy, I'm going.

W: I'm not ... Okay ....

B: Be careful to hydrate you. I love you.

W: Same for me. Yeah, happy face!

Will phone.

W: Hey .... Toiiiii. Sexy lady. I know it's late. And ... you're making.And I have a few drinks, but ... but there are some thing I should really tell you.

Scene 14: Will, Sue, Figgins, and Emma - the corridors.

Figgins: William! I look forward to even what we prepare for the NA meeting. I know we had some disagreements when your students have products to school but I have a good feeling this time.

Will: Why do you cry?

F: I do not shout. Are you okay?

W: Wow, your cologne smells really strong.

F: It's Black Drakkar.

W: Emma.

Emma: ooh, you really have a dirty mind.

W: When you consider all that I drank, I'm lucky to be alive.Although I would rather be dead. I'm really embarrassed.

E: Why? Apart from the fact that you'm drunk as a student fraternity, you did 30 years.

W: Please, do not tell me to do.

E: Sorry?

W: I do not even remember half of what I said.

E: I do not follow you.

W: I called you last night when I was drunk.

E: No, I have not had any messages. What did you say so embarrassing?

W: Nothing. It has been a very realistic dream.

Sue: It's time for Will, I've arranged for you to be confined 48 hours and it will not be easy. These institutions depend on the state where the fire hose is used to treat dementia, but getting to that point, it is no longer an option but a forced intervention.

W: I have no problems beverages.

S: I try to save you Will.

W: Why? Everything you ever wanted is to destroy me.

S: it is saved as a prisoner of w*r to make it stronger when you tortureras. Okay, Will, you had your chance to do things the easy way.

Scene 15: The Burt and Kurt Hummel's kitchen.

Kurt: The secret of this is blown white. If you put the yellow in it you do not go up and then you might as well have to make pancakes.

Burt: You think that we have prepared is ready now?

K: I hope.

B: Well look at that. And that's it.

K: You have not left him enough room to inflate.

B: Sorry, but why you're so hard on me? I would have been happy if you had learned to make toast.

K: Sorry, Dad, I know it's supposed to be a time for sharing ... but this is Blaine. He is interested in Rachel.

B: I'm lost, I thought he was gay.

K: Oh, he is. He experimented, just ....

B: It is not the only one.

K: What do you mean?

B: I wish you'd ask me before someone spends the night here.

K: Blaine was too drunk to drive, so he stayed here. It was to be responsible.

B: Wait, you drink now?

K: Finn and I do not have touched. If this is what you worry.

B: No, I'm worried that you are improper conduct in that house,

K: And if Puckerman, had been sleeping with Finn it would have been inappropriate?

B: It would have been different.

K: Because he would not have slept together?

B: No, I authorize it to Finn's a girl sleeping in her bed.

K: But it will put you uncomfortable if he did?

B: Hey, is that I was uncomfortable with the fact that you're gay?

K: So it's not the fact that I am gay, which annoys you it's just my way of acting?

B: I do not know what two guys are together. You know I saw a piece of secret Brockeback Mountain. From what I understand there's been something in the tent.

K: ok, what do you want from me?

B: I want you to apologize for your inappropriate conduct. And you to promise not to repeat.

K: Well, I'm sorry. I will not have sleepovers with someone who could be gay with your prior consent.

B: Thank you.

K: You know, maybe you should go out of your comfort zone. And educate you, so if you have questions.je could talk to my father as any heterosexual will.

Scene 16: High school students, the ND, Will, Beiste, Sue, Figgins - the gym.

Figgins: Be calm, young, I would like to welcome you.Unfortunately, Kitty Dukakis could not be there because she was disinterested but the police chief of Lima is there to show slides of road accidents.

The ND is behind the scenes.

Brittany: I'm super nervous. Ke $ ha is a pop icon for several weeks, I really want to honor him.

Sam: We have not had enough snooze '.

Finn: And most of our public performances will usually end in clashes.

Rachel: Do not scare his teammates. Now, it is traditional to Broadway actors for a drink of whiskey before going on stage to calm the nerves and hide the damage from poor dental hygiene. To resume this tradition, I prepared a special cocktail showbiz with what was left in the bar of my fathers. There's a bit of brandy, vermouth, and wine, scotch, a little Kool-Aid and some crushed Oreo dories.

Santana: Oh, my God, it feels like cough syrup.

A: Yeah, there's a little too.

The ND: A Ke $ ha!

Figgins: thank you, Chief. And now, singing the hit, Tik Tok and also by rapper Ke-dollar sign-ha. The New Directions!

The ND sing Tik Tok, but during the performance of Rachel Brittany vomits, followed by Santana.

Brittany: Hey, everybody, drink with caution.

Scene 17: Sue, Becky, Will, high school students, Emma - high school.

Becky: straighten up, McKinley. Coach Sylvester will contact you.

Sue: Students, colleagues, indeed, all who understand the Queen of England, we remained transfixed by the spectacle offered at the meeting by a glee club, completely out of control. My nose still stings because of the smell of vomit teens. And there is only one to blame, the fetishist vomiters adolescents: Will Schuster, director of the club. 2 days ago I received a phone call right in alcoholic media the night by a libidinous Will Schuster. Open your ears and listen to the horrible spectacle of alcoholism.

Will: hey you, sexy lady, there is something that I really have to tell you. I love the way you lunch with your little plastic gloves, and rustling sound is as comfortable in the world. Why do not you go look for fresh wine, and join me? And it would just be a crazy night, let's be crazy, we roll in the hay. I was just in the hay that night and I did the mechanical rodeo and I thought of you.

Sue: Will you come Schuster publiquement.et being humiliated on the road to recovery is the first step.

Scene 18: Will Figgins, The ND - Figgins's office / the rehearsal room '

Puck: We will be suspended.

Will: I think you will be permanently suspended.

Santana: oh, it was you who talked about your cracking on Four loko.

Figgins: William, Glee Club, I have one word for you: congratulations. These special effects at the meeting have really paid off! I had no idea that such players were hiding among us.Students of this school are terrified, today is the first of the month without any public drunkenness. And thank you, here are some frozen yogurt coupons at half price. William, I think you should see someone for your problems of sex and love. I mentioned you to my pastor, and he is ready to meet you as soon as your convenience.

They enter the rehearsal room.

Brittany, I'm torn. Part of me never wants to drink alcohol because it made me sick but if we had not drunk at the meeting, it would have been a disaster.

Rachel: For my part I will not drink. Vomit that way you make it.

Will: Okay, guys, although I am happy that everything went well at the meeting. I do not see anything of the sort. Drink while you are in representation, it is anything but professional. Drink at school is stupid, and most important, the mere fact that you were drinking is illegal.

Quinn: It's the hospital that could care less about charity.

Brittany: It is very r*cist.

Will: I could not agree more, that's why I will not stop boire.Même a beer at the end of the day to bring down the pressure.

Santana: But if you do not drink, why live?

W: I have many things in life, apart from beer.

Mercedes: Like what?

W: I'll stop, and I hope you do too.

Tina, This is not a bit unrealistic?

Will: I think so. This is why I ask you to hold until the national have passed. Think of yourself as fighters preparing for battle heavyweight. To format the promise I want you to sign it.

Puck: And if we fall from the train on the way?

Will; See the top of your form. This is my mobile number.

Sam: Yes!

W: part of the plan and that if you pick up, no matter where you are or what time it is. You can call me for you take home. You were lucky that the consequences were vomiting. Nobody wants to see one of you hurt.

Santana: Calm down m. Schue, I will sign.

Rachel: I, too, alcohol does not help for my song.

Finn: But after we won the national?

W: I buy the sparkling cider.

Scene 19: Blaine, Rachel, Kurt - The Lima Bean.

Rachel: So you said he came to 15.30?

Kurt: When set as a clock for his post-rehearsal coffee.

A: I can not wait to fall on him.

K: I have a bad feeling about this. I would not be complacent but I do not want you to be injured. It is by no means a victory for me.

A: Who cares for you, buddy? I might have a new boyfriend, who I sometimes vocally to the ankle.

K: It is, as charming as usual.

A: Ok, wish me luck.

Rachel moves toward Blaine.

Blaine; Hey Rachel, what's up?

She kisses him.

B: Wow, uh, ok, I'm gay, 100% gay. Thank you, for helping me to clarify this point Rachel. You can keep my place? I go to the bathroom.

K: It was hard, was it not?

A: Are you kidding me? It was great! I'm speechless. I just have an affair with a guy who happens to be gay. This is gold for a song! I have to go deal.