03x09 - Everything is Broken

Episode transcripts of the TV show, "True Blood". Aired: September 2008 to August 2014.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse encounters a strange new supernatural world when she meets the mysterious Bill, a southern Louisiana gentleman and vampire.

03x09 - Everything is Broken

Post by bunniefuu »

[At Fangtasia. Eric and Pam]

ERIC: We need a sanctuary.

PAM: Oh my god, what did you done.

ERIC: I slayed a vampire, lover's Russel Edgington.

PAM: Are you insane?

ERIC: WHERE CAN WE GO?

PAM: A human home would be safe. We both have been invited in the Sookie's.

ERIC: It's out of the question.

PAM: You never panic. Should I panicked?

[Ginger arrives.]

ERIC: Ginger, dear, where do you live?

GINGER: Across the river, in Bossier. Why?

PAM: We need your house. Now.

GINGER: It's because of the V-faid's?

[Nan Flanagan is in the Fangtasia, with officiers.]

ERIC: Sorry Miss Flanagan. The bar is closed.

NAN: Thank you, I already ate. Tru Blood only, of course. You can't stay out of trouble, can you? The V.R.A is two states away from ratification. I should be kissing asses in the Oregon, not cleaning up after you in f*ckin' Louisiana.

ERIC: I promise that there nothing is missing in my area.

NAN: Shut up. You're making my head hurt. Officers. Silver him.

[Eric gets hurt. Ginger screams.]

Credits

[Russel arrives on his castle running.]

RUSSEL: Where is he?

GARD: In the office, sir.

[He discovers what's left of Talbot.]

RUSSEL: Talbot. My love. Hahh!

[Stackhouse's house. Sookie and Bill are together on the shower. Then Sookie see a were-wolf dead boby in her living-room.]

BILL: Yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned that.

SOOKIE: There is an old tarpaulin that back. Normal couples do not do this, Bill Compton.

BILL: Don't you giving up on being like a normal couple? What would you rather to be doing? Sit on the sofa, watching television.

SOOKIE: I uses to be excited like that, you know. You spoiled me. Just once, I'd like to not find a dead body in my house. Is that asking too much?

BILL: Sookie, he was sent to k*ll you. If I didn't k*ll him, he would have come back for you. You have to trust me. Don't you?

SOOKIE: I do... I mean... I try to, but these are things like...

BILL: Like?

SOOKIE: Like that secret file you got on me. You know, the one Russel Edgington showed me. Birth certificates, family trees, newspapers about me. He said it's yours.

BILL: It's true. I gathered these information to find out why Eric Northman was such unusual entrusting you. I assume this has to do with what you are.

SOOKIE: Do you know what I am?

BILL: Truly, I do not. And I'll doing my best to find out.

SOOKIE: Okay, see, I don't know how you did things in 1800. But keep a file on the woman you love, it's... creepy.

BILL: I have to know what you are, or else I can't protect you.

SOOKIE: But you have to trust me. And stop to thinking of me as a thing to be protected. I'd take care of Debbie by my-self. I'm not afraid to spoon long blood anymore. Much you such want to be human. I think I meet the halfway to vampire.

[New scene. Lafayette is sitting on his sofa. Jesus arrives.]

JESUS: What?

LAFAYETTE: Usually, this is when I come out an excuse to get you the f*ck out of here.

JESUS: Like "I've got to get work early. "Or "I think I've got food poisoning. Or "Would you mind help me to clean up the lice out of my bed?"

LAFAYETTE: I go with ticks.

JESUS: And which is it this time?

LAFAYETTE: I guess you can stay.

JESUS: Good answer.

LAFAYETTE: Really?

JESUS: Very good answer.

LAFAYETTE: I like your ink.

JESUS: Seems the Olmeques and the Mayas used to worship jaguar. He is strong and elusive. He hold the power over the universe.

LAFAYETTE: Is that what you think of your-self.

JESUS: Okay, my high school was the Jaguars.

LAFAYETTE: That's more like it. But it's pretty anyhow.

[New scene. Jason's house.]

CRYSTAL: I told you, he is not here.

FELTON: So where the f*ck is he? And why he didn't chained you up?

CRYSTAL: I don't know! Stop! I can't think!

JASON: Keep quiet! Hands on your head!

FELTON: You're a cop?

JASON: Shut up!

FELTON: Is he a cop?

JASON: Don't answer that!

CRYSTAL: Not really.

FELTON: What do you asking? A ransom? We ain't got much.

JASON: A ransom?

CRYSTAL: He wants some money!

JASON: What the hell are you talking about?

FELTON: I don't leaving you baby. You are promised me since you were four.

JASON: She is a woman, she can do what she wants!

FELTON: You're the one who f*ckin' kidnapped!

JASON: What?! She came to me!

FELTON: What? Is that true? I swear I'll got to kick your ass if you ran away!

JASON: Don't talk to her like that!

FELTON: Don't make me hit you. You know I hate when you make me hit!

JASON: Dude! I've got the g*n! Shut the f*ck up! Why is he think I kidnapped you?

CRYSTAL: He r*ped me too!

JASON: What?!

FELTON: That is my girl!

JASON: I didn't r*pe no one!

FELTON: Gimme the g*n baby! Bitch! Why the f*ck did you hit me!

JASON: Give me that! Could you now make me a rapers?

CRYSTAL: I'm sorry! It was the best I could think of! We better tie him up before he comes to. He is a lot stronger than he looks!

JASON: Alright, I've got my handcuffs.

CRYSTAL: Oh no! He can escape handcuffs.

JASON: What? What is he? A magician?

CRYSTAL: Just... A rope. Trust me. Bring me a rope.

[She finds V on the Felton's pocket. New scene. At Fangtasia.]

NAN: The downstairs is clean.

ERIC: I told you there was nothing.

NAN: It's been white.

ERIC: Well, I'm a Virgo. I like to be neat.

NAN: Your screaming fangcrush of the barmaid. Who's been glamored so much that she can't even remember her own last name, does know, that no one never goes down with so much than a mop and a promise. Suddenly, it's as sterile than an operating room.

ERIC: Doesn't prove anything.

NAN: If only we have a Magister to decide that. Relax. It's not like you k*lled someone. I just need your official statement. That's all. Webcams, for the Authorities. Members of the Authorities, it's Nan. Can you hear me? Good. As regards to the matters of the disappearance of our Magister. Last know where about: this dumping at Shreveport, Louisiana. You have before you Eric Northman, sheriff of area 5. Smile to the cameras Eric.

[New scene. Sam' house. Tara is crying.]

SAM: I spiced it a little. Looks like you could use it. Hey, listen. What you went through seems like more than a person can endure.

TARA: You're here.

SAM: Yeah, but I'm don't think I'm doing to much good. You have you... thought about...

TARA: I'm not gonna consult a shrink. Pour my guts ahead a stranger it's the last thing I need.

SAM: Just tell me you'll think about it.

[The phone rings.]

SAM: I got it. Arlene?

TERRY: You're lucky, it's just me. But Arlene is fixed for throw some Molotov in your little brother's window if you don't get down here.

SAM: Why? What's going on?

TERRY: There's all kind of noises, Sam. Girl noises. Ordinarily, I don't keep anybody to enjoying him-self.

ARLENE: Enjoying? She sounds like she is being m*rder*d.

TERRY: Listen, I've got my two kids who had schools in the morning and a pregnant woman who says she need at least nine hours to sleep.

ARLENE: It's for the baby!

TERRY: I'd try knocking on the door, but they ain't answer. I know it's late for you too, but if you could...

SAM: No, it's alright. I'll be right over... five minutes, okay?

TOMMY: Yeah! Lean up! Go on!

SAM: Hey, I've got... I've got to run over to the apartments. Do you wanna... ?

[At Fangtasia]

ERIC: There is a pattern. The Turks told have found shapeshifty jackals at the fall of Constantinople. The Azteques were decimed by a disease from Conquistadores's were-dogs. Each times there's been wolves full by vampire blood. I never leave find him in Augsbourg, in 1945. His wolves were in the service of the Wehrmacht. He disappeared at the end of the w*r and I... Thought he was finally met the true death. Now he is return.

NAN: Do you know why?

ERIC: In time of conflict, Russel Edgington insert him-self into the affaires of man.

NAN: To what end?

ERIC: He claim it's supervising human from destroying planet, and them-selves, those our food source.

NAN: But the Tru Blood changed all that. They were no longer food for us. The Grand Revelation...

ERIC: Russel Edgington opposed the Grand Revelation, he doesn't want to coexiste with humans. He wants to subjugate them.

NAN: The Authorities will not...

ERIC: "I f*ck The Authorities!". Russel's words. Repeated.

NAN: This is why he k*lled the Magister?

ERIC: No, he k*lled the Magister, because the Magister defied him. He kidnapped the Queen Sophie-Anne because she refused to him. And now, if The Authorities or the L.V.A standing his way. Well...

NAN: These is treason elocutions. Why did you report this?

ERIC: I should have. But The Authorities has existed for only a few hundred years. My history with Russel Edgington goes back in nearly a thousand. My family was massacred. All of them... by wolves. I managed to k*ll one. And I'd watching him change into a man at the end of my sword. And these wolves, they are the same. Sweeden... Germany, here. With all respect, I did not report Russel Edgington to you, it's because I want him to die at my own hands. I've waiting a thousand years for this.

NAN: Yes. Yes, I understand. I'm flying immediately to Portland. Thank you.

ERIC: What? Is that it?

NAN: The Authorities will review your statement against the franquely strong possibility that I've lost an entire night of spends hearing time to promoting the V.R.A, and also listened to a lot of bullshit. But some do believe in a fair hearing. Americans...

ERIC: Miss Flanagan, Russel Edgington is a treat to our very existence.

NAN: But he is a king. One who's just donned an half million dollars to the same Vampire American League then you say he is trying to break down. Weird, Um? Bring it up a couple of coffins for Sheriff Northman and his... What ever you are. You are locked down, to the Authority makes his ruling.

[Nan Flanagan goes away, leaving Eric and Pam alone. New scene, Tommy's apartment, Sam arrives.]

SAM: Jesus, put on some clothes.

TOMMY: Sorry, can't hear you. I'll put on some clothes.

GIRL: Hey! Oh, you're the guy from the bar.

SAM: Yeah.

TOMMY: Hey Sam, this is Nicole.

NATALIE: It's Natalie! It's okay, we ain't got much talk.

SAM: You're hit?

TOMMY: No!

NATALIE: But I am, You wanna some?

SAM: No, no.

NATALIE: Do you wanna me to go? I don't wanna get you in trouble.

TOMMY: No, no! He is gonna go. He is just stuck in trouble and he wanna drag me in. Seriously dude, look at your-self. I'm naked, she is naked. We are partying. And you're just standing there.

SAM: Listen, how you have a good time is your business. Believe me, I've done it all, and more.

TOMMY: Yeah, he says that. Where is that guy go?

SAM: You can't disturbed the neighbors when they want to sleeping.

TOMMY: And you tell me that as my landlord or my dad? Fine. Whatever. Yes, Sir. We'll keep it down. That all?

SAM: Okay. I'll see you tomorrow in the morning.

NATALIE: That is your dad?

[New scene. Jason and Crystal tied Felton to a tree.]

JASON: Where did you learn that sh*t?

CRYSTAL: I used to be a rodeo champ.

JASON: Really?

CRYSTAL: Okay! Call!

[Jason calls the police and take a weird voice.]

SECRETARY: Fox County, Sheriff costume department.

JASON: There is a guy tied to a tree on Jefferson road. It's about 3 miles north on I-20. He's got small bag full of vampire blood in his pocket. I think he is some kind of drug dealer!

SECRETARY: Does he need some medical assistance?

JASON: Hey, is he need a medical assistance?

CRYSTAL: It's good enough, come on!

[They get out on car. New scene. Lafayette's house.]

JESUS: Oh, sh*t. You should let me sleep last night. I've got a twelve hours shift. Hey Ruby, almost done in there? It's time for us to go home.

RUBY: You've got an excellent collection of cosmetics. I give you that. I'm ready for you now. Nothing can hurt me when I've got my w*r paint. Some is different about you.

LAFAYETTE: I don't think so.

RUBY: You haven't got your mask.

LAFAYETTE: It's because you did spend all my stuff.

RUBY: I see you. My son is shining through. And he did this to you?

LAFAYETTE: No. Yeah. I guess we can say that.

RUBY: I'll be damned. Maybe God loves fags.

JESUS: That sounds like a complement. Ruby, we've got to go, come you. you have to blessed the jelly before anyone can eat, come on.

LAFAYETTE: Go ahead. Without my ring. Thank you.

RUBY: Come see me, Lala.

LAFAYETTE: Of course Miss. Eat your vegetables.

JESUS: So, I'll see you?

LAFAYETTE: Well I'll see you.

[New scene. Jason and Crystal come in the police's office. Rosie is crying.]

JASON: What happened?

ANDY: Who is she?

JASON: It's Crystal. She will be with me for the day. Rosie? You're okay?

ANDY: One of our man were down last night.

JASON: What? Which man?

ANDY: Kevin! He is alive barely. His mum is at the hospital with him.

JASON: What eum... What happened?

ANDY: He was called on an emergency at 2 a.m.

ROSIE: I thought it was a rag. Some moron called, this guy disguised his voice, saying there was a guy tied to a tree who's hold a bag bowl of vamp blood. I didn't know.

ANDY: We sent a man into a trap. They smashed him up like a piñata! Crushed his trechea! He probably can't understand what they did else!

JASON: sh*t!

CRYSTAL: That's awful!

ANDY: God, damn it! Can't be loosing my adjunct for my first week!

ROSIE: He is the only man I ever loved!

ANDY: I've got to type my statement.

JASON: Gimme one second.

[Crystal see T-Bud.]

JASON: Hey, listen, Andy. I'm really torn about this thing with Kev.

ANDY: What do you want? A hug? I've got ulcer so big that coffee come out of my navel.

JASON: That it is possible?

ANDY: You've got tree seconds.

JASON: I've got an idea, that who might done. Did we find a bag of V, at the scene?

ANDY: Kenya put it in evidence, long with some guy had in clothes.

JASON: The rumor on the street, is that a meth Lab in HotShot, deal some V now.

ANDY: Where did you hear that?

JASON: You want to your cops to protect their sources, don't you?

ANDY: You ain't a... please go on.

JASON: I was think, if we can connect the V and the f*ck guy who kick Kevin at HotShot, then we get enough factor to do a raid there again. But you probably thought to that already.

ANDY: This is one of the several theories I've got. Then call at the Lab. I'll tell you what, if it turns that our V addict is from HotShot, I'll call then the F.B.I, the I.A, the A.T.F, the D.O.G and Blackwater, and I'm gonna send that sh*t all back on the fuckin hole they came out!

JASON: Yeah, yeah, I'm behind you boss. Overway to the ends on. And if you need any muscles with Kev gone.

ANDY: Go make sure Rosie hadn't drown under her desk.

JASON: Yes, sir.

[Andy take a bag bowl full of V from his desk. New scene. Tara come in a meeting. There is Holly.]

HOLLY: Hi! Tara, right? From Merlotte's?

TARA: Yeah.

HOLLY: Everybody, this is my friend from my new job. We didn't have a chance to know each other, but seems we are on the boat together now.

TARA: I don't know... I don't even sure why...

HOLLY: Oh, come on, don't worry. We are not as scary as we look like, I promise. I better start. Hello! I'm Holly. It's been a while since I speak, but there is a lot of new face here, I figure out take it turn. I'm a r*pe survivor. It's easy for me to say that now but, it took me ages to put that words together. It was woman like you all who help me in all way. Fifteen years ago, I was locked into a room and been r*pe by my colleague-work during five and a half hours. And every day, I've to fight with my memories of that, and that part of me who... wants to feel sorry for her-self, expects the worth part of people. But that's not who I was raised to be. And I still believe that people have were trusted. And every day, that piece of me gets a tiny bit stronger, and eke out just a... tiny bit more.

[Tara is crying. New scene. Sookie's house. She is looking at a old newspapers about her grand-pather. The phone rings]

SOOKIE: Hello?

HADLEY: It's Hadley. What are you doing in your house? I told you to leave Bon Temps! They are coming for you!

SOOKIE: Well, they came, they came and the rest sh**t, and I'm still here.

HADLEY: Come on, I'm begging you! You and Jason are the only family I've got left.

SOOKIE: Where are you?

HADLEY: Well, Sook, do you think you can come in the aquarium in Monroe? I've got someone I need you meet.

[Sookie arrives at the aquarium. There is a little boy with Hadley.]

SOOKIE: Hadley?

HADLEY: Okay, stay right here, I'll be right back.

SOOKIE: Oh, my good. Is that?

HADLEY: I took him at the daycare. His dad don't know. I didn't see my son for over a year.

SOOKIE: Sweet, you're gonna loose him for good if you don't bring him back.

HADLEY: Did anyone follow you?

SOOKIE: What? What ever you don't telling me, now it's time.

HADLEY: Okay, okay. sh*t. I've screwed it up. I've got involve with a vampire.

SOOKIE: Okay.

HADLEY: Her name is Sophie-Anne. She is the Vampire Queen of Louisiana.

SOOKIE: The... ? Are you kidding me?

HADLEY: I told her things. I talked about you... and powers you've got.

SOOKIE: Why would you do that?

HADLEY: I didn't think anything over, but then suddenly she's got interested. And now, I think Russel Edgington is interested. sh*t! It's my stupid fault if all these vampires are after you!

SOOKIE: What do they want with me?

HADLEY: They... They don't think like regular people. I don't know the half of things they do. But just, now you have to get out of Bon Temps. Please.

SOOKIE: I'll find some place to hidden. Why haven't you left?

HADLEY: Hunter, sweety. Come say hi to your aunt Sookie. Sook, I need to know if he is like you. Please. If he is I've got to protect him. Hunter, come on sweety. Come on baby.

HUNTER: Who is this lady? Where is dad? Why isn't he here?

SOOKIE: It's okay. We don't have to talk. Which is your favorite fish in the aquarium? It's alright. No one knows. It's just us.

HUNTER: The blue one.

SOOKIE: The blue one is nice. I like the orange one too. You don't have to be scared. Your mum loves you very much.

HUNTER: Mum is really scared too. Mum is more scared than me!

HADLEY: Oh, sweet Lord! No! Come on. We have to go.

HUNTER: No! No!

SOOKIE: Where are you taking him?

HADLEY: I've got some friends. The less you know, the better. Come on, baby.

HUNTER: She knows! She knows!

HADLEY: Come on!
[New scene. At the Merlotte's.]

ARLENE: Where is the rest?

TOMMY: There's all on the table.

ARLENE: What ass it is? There is two dollars!

TOMMY: It sounds good to me.

ARLENE: Four daughters of the Confederacy with French manicures just told me I was the best served that they ever had. Don't tell me they left me two dollars.

TOMMY: That ain't my fault if they're cheap.

SAM: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. We can hear you in the sitting room.

ARLENE: Since when a four table left me a two dollars tip?

TOMMY: I haven't your money.

ARLENE: Turn up this little fucker outside down and check it out of him!

TOMMY: I'd like to see him trying!

SAM: Calm down!

ARLENE: If this little runt keep steal my tips, I've got to need a raise.

TOMMY: That's good one. A raise? For what? Service that fuckin sucks?

SAM: Hey, I'm taking that money out of your salary.

TOMMY: Oh, nice. So your gonna take her over mine? sh*t. Did you let anyone walk over you? Un-fuckin-believable!

[Holly arrives and finds Arlene crying.]

HOLLY: I've got two boys just like him. He will never admit he took the dollars, but he will never try to put out on you again.

ARLENE: Oh God, before it was a nice place to coming work.

HOLLY: I've seen worse. A lot worse.

ARLENE: I'm having kids, God loves them, but coming here was the best part of my day.

HOLLY: But you can see your man through the kitchen window, that is worth some, admit it.

ARLENE: I don't know for how much longer. The baby coming, it ain't his. I haven't say that, until now. The daddy, he is gone. He dead. But that man was purely evil. I'm bringing that evil child into this world. I know I am. And soon or later, Terry will go find out. I've got a time b*mb in me. Six and a half month to fib on my-self and everybody else before the best man that I have ever encounter exposed to his miseries! How am I supposed to live with that?

HOLLY: You want this baby?

ARLENE: No. No, I don't. I... I can't believe I just said that!

HOLLY: Do you need someone to come with you in the clinic?

ARLENE: Oh, God no, no, no, no. i can't do that. It's wrong. It's very wrong.

HOLLY: Okay, okay. That's your business. But you ain't a time b*mb. There is other way to resolve that.

[New scene. Bill's basement. Some drop of water falls from the trap-door. Bill wake up and arrives on the garden where Sookie were.]

CLAUDINE: No, it's impossible.

BILL: It's day light.

CLAUDINE: How did you? You k*lled her.

BILL: No! Come back!

CLAUDINE: No!

[Bill try to att*ck her then Claudine use some light against him.]

CLAUDINE: You've k*lled Sookie.

BILL: I haven't.

CLAUDINE: You'd take her blood. I can see it in you.

BILL: I love her.

CLAUDINE: You think you do. You only want her light.

BILL: No. She is safe. She is alive. I swear, I never wanted to hurt her.

CLAUDINE: Leave her alone, vampire. We will protect her.

BILL: How have you ever protecting her?

CLAUDINE: We have. Believe me.

BILL: Who is "we"?

CLAUDINE: Now, why would I tell you that?

BILL: Sookie needs to know what she is, so that she can protect her-self. Please. What ain God the name are you?

[New scene. Eric and Pam are in the Fangtasia.]

PAM: Did you sleep at all?

ERIC: I'm fine.

PAM: The guards are still outside?

ERIC: Pam, what ever the Authorities decides, I will not allowed you to take any responsibilities.

PAM: You didn't k*lled the Magister.

ERIC: But I do a clean scapegoat. Who is these is the pain in on. A sheriff who's incarcerated or a king, who might be anywhere? If they search at the Russel's palace, they will find the remains of his lover.

PAM: What did he do to you?

ERIC: Nothing. But he was the nearliest thing to the Russel Edgington's heart. He had to die.

PAM: I hundred years have been with you. Why didn't you never say anything about Russel or your family?

ERIC: You didn't need to know. Why could have share my pain with you?

PAM: You didn't need to carry about your-self.

ERIC: I am not weak. I was the sole survivor. The burden is mine alone.

PAM: We've live through so much, for so long. You can't and as it quickly.

ERIC: Everything ends. Even the immortal. If I can't go on, you must make a new vampire. It is your time to be a maker.

[New scene. At the Merlotte's.]

SUMMER: I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.

JESSICA: Two?

HOYT: Hey Jess, this is...

JESSICA: Follow me.

HOYT: You didn't even say hi.

JESSICA: You know, you could come here in the day, or the nights that I'm not working. There even other place there you can go eat.

HOYT: This is my place. I have coming here for years. You didn't call at all, so why do you care?

JESSICA: I don't. It's fine.

HOYT: So, in that case, I'd like very much to you to meet Summer.

SUMMER: Jessica, I have heard so much...

JESSICA: sh*t!

HOYT: She didn't mean it.

SUMMER: I am so pride of you.

HOYT: Why?

SUMMER: Because you chose life. I love vampires as much as anyone else. But they have no life in them. Look how sad she is without you. She put you into the night. I'm just so thank for you chose to come back with me. Can't do much antiquing after the dark, can we?

[At the Merlotte's. Jason and Crystal.]

CRYSTAL: I saw the look into the T-Bud's eye. He thinks I'm a snitch! Why else would I been in a police stagement?

JASON: You don't have to worry about them. T-Bud, he is on your rear-view darling. Cause I've got hear the sheriff today. And we are gonna bust HotShot.

CRYSTAL: What?

JASON: We will circle them all up, and take them all down. Just lay low for a day, maybe two.

CRYSTAL: Wait. What's gonna happenned for them all?

JASON: They'll go to jail.

CRYSTAL: But they are my... There are my kin! Oh my god. We've got to prevent them!

JASON: No! You will running back to the same people you'd try to get away from them? Back to Felton? Who hit you and almost k*lled Kev? How could he run away anyway? We tied him up like a Christmas roast!

CRYSTAL: Jason, there are people there they don't touch the dr*gs. And the kids, they don't know nothing else. You can't send them into the system. You can't.

[At the Merlotte's. Jesus and Lafayette.]

JESUS: A visit from the chef! It's my lucky day!

LAFAYETTE: I wanna meet the tared f*cked who order the vegetarian burger with bacon.

JESUS: I was just curious to see if you'll actually do it.

LAFAYETTE: Well, fine for you, i can do some kind of things who's not run with my better judgment.

JESUS: that's why I'd come back. For the personnel service.

LAFAYETTE: You don't finished that. So ain't got no desert.

TARA: Lafayette! The nurse from Meadow Glade? Is this your thing?

LAFAYETTE: If you call tree full days a "thing". For me it's a record.

TARA: Well, it's still time to blew up in your face!

LAFAYETTE: Well, f*ck you too.

TARA: No, I didn't mean... Never mind... It's just... Forget what I said. There is a reason why you should trust him.

LAFAYETTE: I told him all this sh*t about me, and he keeps coming back. I don't know if he is a fool or a fuckin... Miracle.

TARA: I think if he can control you mama, I go with miracle.

LAFAYETTE: Hallelujah! Blessed Jehova it's about fuckin time. I'm sorry, i didn't mean...

TARA: No, I'm happy for you baby!

LAFAYETTE: Thank you!

TARA: Come here!

[Hoyt and Summer.]

SUMMER: I'll be right back! Guard my dolls!

JESSICA: Hey... I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean just scared your girlfriend like that.

HOYT: It's alright. You can't help your-self.

JESSICA: She seems... short.

HOYT: Yeah, we can't all...

JESSICA: She knows you hate dolls?

HOYT: We don't really talk much about be.

JESSICA: Does she at least make you happy?

HOYT: I hate her. God help me, but I fuckin hate her. Everything is dolls and sham and cleaning stuff and she never stop talking. And I feel like it'll make me crazy, Jess.

JESSICA: What are you doing with her?

HOYT: It's a bit better than mope on thinking about.

TOMMY: Hey, hey You OK? What the f*ck is your problem?

[New scene. Russel is looking at Nan Flanagan on the Fangtasia's roof.]

NAN: Is he inside?

RUSSEL: Talbot. Look. The American Vampire League protect your m*rder. Probably they'd send him. They will suffer for their sins, my lover. I swear to you they will suffer.

[Inside the Fangtasia.]

NAN: You look like sh*t.

ERIC: I feel fantastic.

NAN: The ruling is that follows: the Authorities deny any knowledge of our interview, your statement or indead this ruling it-self. None of this never happened.

ERIC: What?

NAN: Missing of the Queen, death of Magister, it's a political tare, baby, no one wants to touch, not that the V.R.A is so close to ratification.

ERIC: Russel will not stop k*lling. What if the human public hear of it.

NAN: That's why you're gonna take care of it. Quietly, discreetly and most important off all completely out of the box. You wanted revenge. It's yours.

ERIC: What resource are you gonna give me?

NAN: None. We're not gonna near it.

ERIC: How are you expecting me to k*ll him? He is tree times my age.

NAN: Listen, you whinger little bitch. The only link between Sophie-Anne, Russel end the Magister is you. You bring this big pile of sh*t, and you're gonna make it do away. Bring me his fangs. Or I'll take yours.

[New scene. Calvin comes in the Merlotte's.]

JASON: He do it once, he will do it... Stay there baby.

CALVIN: You, little two-faced bitch.

JASON: Watch your manner, old man.

CALVIN: Oh yeah? f*ck you! That's my daughter. You think you can turn to your own people? Who you think you are? I raised no snitch!

SAM: Hey! You are not welcome here! You've got a problem, take it outside!

JASON: Let's go, daddy!

CALVIN: And you? You said you didn't seen her.

SAM: That's true. I haven't seen the kid.

CALVIN: Be a man and stop lying, fuckin p*ssy! Come on let's get the hell out of here!

[Sam hit violently Calvin.]

SAM: Who's the p*ssy? Who is the fuckin p*ssy?

CRYSTAL: Please! Please! It's my daddy!

SAM: Go fucker! Stand up!

HOYT: Okay! Easy!

[At the parking.]

JESUS: He is still breathing but he is disrepair, sh*t. Yeah, I hold him one second. You've got him? Take his legs. Listen, find me at the emergencies in twenty minutes. Come on, get started!

CRYSTAL: WAIT! WAIT! STOP!

JASON: You can't fuckin go with him! That son of bitch used you. You hate him.

CRYSTAL: He is my dad and he id the only one I've got. If you don't understand me, you don't think you know me at all.

JASON: Crystal, I know when you'd been an idiot. You are running right back to the people who'd been controlled your life.

CRYSTAL: You're right Jason. I don't need no one controlled my life. Certainly lot fuckin you. COME ON! GET STARTED!

JASON: Crystal! f*ck! f*ck!

[Franklin comes and presses Tara on the wall.]

FRANKLIN: Don't howl, it's an ugly, ugly sound.

TARA: I've k*lled you.

FRANKLIN: That's everyone said but you didn't. I thought, why anyone would spill so vicious lie. Why would you k*lled someone that you loved?

TARA: I do not love you.

FRANKLIN: They've said that too. That I refuse to believe. I have to see for my-self. Do you wanna know what's hurts the most? You didn't mourn. If you had a shread of love, in your heart, for me, you would mourn me. I love you so much.

TARA: You don't love anything. You can't. Because you are a psychopath. You violated me and terrorized me, because that's what vampires do. And you're calling that love.

FRANKLIN: I'll mourn you Tara. I'll mourn you to my very bowels. But you will never see how much I'll ache.

TARA: Come on! If you've got to fuckin k*ll me. k*ll me! What is taking you so long? You want to hear me beg for my life? Is that it? Cause that's the only thing that you can feel. The destruction of live, cause there's no one in you. You're a sick! Mother fucker! I will not give you satisfaction.

FRANKLIN: Why do you wanna die so much? Why do you want me to k*ll you?

TARA: Because the second I'm gone, I'll be free of you forever. I'll be free and you will have nothing.

FRANKLIN: Shut up! Shut up! Your heart it's b*ating so fast! I wanna feel it stop.

JASON: Take your hands off her.

FRANKLIN: This is a private conversation. It's not your concern. Run alone.

JASON: Move the f*ck away.

FRANKLIN: And you will sh**t me now? You do realize I'm a vampire. You can empty every b*llet on me, and I'll heal.

JASON: Not if I've got wooden b*ll*ts.

[Jason sh**t and Franklin blew up in blood.]

[New scene. Sookie's house. Bill knocks on the door.]

SOOKIE: Please, come on in. Where have you been? I have calling you for hours.

BILL: I don't know how explain it. I thought that I've got left for a few minutes, and suddenly it was past eleven.

SOOKIE: Mean you over slept?

BILL: No, listen.

SOOKIE: Where did you go? Did you've gone see the Queen?

BILL: The Queen? Why would I?

SOOKIE: Do you know the Queen of Louisiana?

BILL: Yes, I was her subject.

SOOKIE: I saw my cousin today, and she says she used to be with the Queen. And now the Queen is working out with Russel to come after me and anyone else like me. Do you know anything about that?

BILL: I think I know what they want to you.

SOOKIE: Why didn't you say anything?

BILL: I only learnt it today. I'm not entirely sure of what it was or even how I've got there. But also it was because I drank so much of your blood. Sookie, I know what you are.

[New scene. Nan Flanagan is on a plane. She is feeding from a girl.]

NAN: I've got the speech here. I have to memory it all by the time we've got in Oregon. No, go ahead, I'll call.

GIRL: Miss Flanagan.

[Russel is on TV. He takes his sternum away from the presenter. Nan looks.]

RUSSEL: Is that help you to decide, American? Do not turn off the camera! You see how quickly I can k*ll. Ladies and gentleman, my name is Russel Edgington. And I have been a vampire for near than tree thousands years. Now, the American Vampire League wish to perpetrate the idea than we are just like you, and I suppose than in a few small way we are. We are narcissistic. We care only about quite we want, no matter what's the cost. Just like you. Global warming, perpetual w*r, toxic waste, child laborer, t*rture, genocide. That's a small price to pay for your SUV and your flat at screen TV, your blood diamond and your designer jeans or your seat absurd and flashy. Futile symbols to succor your trembling and poor soul. But no. At the end, we are nothing like you. We are... immortal. Because we drink the true blood. Blood who is living, organic and human. And that is the truth. The L.V.A is just wish you to can't see. Because that's fixed, eating people is getting complicated these days. So they put on their friendly faces to pass off the V.R.A. But make no mistakes. Mine is the true face of vampires! Why would we seek equal rights? You are not our equals. We will eat you, and after we'll eat your children. Now time for the weather, Tiffany?