07x04 - Believe Me, I'm Lying

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

07x04 - Believe Me, I'm Lying

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on "One Tree Hill"...

Brooke : Millie was right. Alex Dupre is the perfect choice to be the face of the new campaign.

Millicent : You do know that's Brooke's boyfriend, right?

Alex : She dates a PA?

Millicent : He's not a PA, he is a producer.

Alex : I know what you're thinking. But I know a good script when I read it.

Julian : Ok. I'll take a look.

Haley : Quinn, what happened between you and David?

Quinn : He used to see the world exactly the way I saw it. He just doesn't anymore.

David : You're gonna have to talk to me sometime.

Nathan : There's a girl who's threatening to file a paternity suit against me, unless I pay her a couple hundred thousands dollars to keep her quiet.

Mouth : What are you gonna do about it?

Nathan : I don't know. What are you gonna do about it?

Mouth : Nothing.

Clay : The amount we're willing to pay to make this go away.

Renee : It's empty.

Clay : It's empty because you're a lying bitch and we're not paying you a dime.

One Tree Hill – Season7 – Episode 04

NEAR THE RIVER

Clay : You missed another workout. It's four in a row. Should I be worried?

Nathan : I haven't been in the mood.

Clay : Look, I get that, but you can't lose sight of what's in the line. Right now, your job is to stay in shape.

Nathan : Am I gonna have a job, this year? What's going on with my contract, Clay?

Clay : I'm working on it.

Nathan : Should I be worried?

Clay : We're gonna get it done. I promise you that.

Nathan : Why haven't we heard anything?

Clay : I told you, man, things are in process. I'm not talking about my deal.

Nathan : This girl, Renee... It's been three days since we told her we won't gonna pay her anything. You think she decided to back off?

Clay : I doubt it. Don't come out. And we're prepared for that. But until then, you can't just sit around holding your breath until it happens. Alright? I need you to get your head back in the game, Nate. Alright?

Nathan : Ok. Let's go.

AT THE SUPERMARKET

Quinn : Dude, good find! I love this stuff. Here's my official cereal selecter. Say that 3 times fast.

Jamie : Cereal Selecter. Cereal Selecter. Cereal Selecter.

Quinn : Nice.

Haley : This has too much sugar. Keep working.

Jamie : I knew it.

Quinn : Too much sugar? Ok, I've seen you eat 5 balls of Count Chocula in one sitting.

Haley : That was on a dare from Taylor, and before I became a mom. You'll see, you're gonna have kids some day.

Quinn : Dude, hand over that crystal ball. I have a few questions for it.

Haley : You know, I have a question too. What happened with you and David at Tric? It's been a few days.

Quinn : He wants me to come home and I told him I need more time to figure things out.

Haley : Now we're talking.

Quinn : Too healthy. Keep looking. It's out there.

Haley : For your information, these cereals have everything you need.

Quinn : That's the thing, I might have everything that I need that doesn't mean that's everything that I want.

AT BROOKE’S HOUSE

Brooke : What is that smell?

Julian : That would be sandalwood.

Brooke : Seriously, with the incense?

Julian : It's relaxing.

Brooke : It's giving me a headache.

Julian : Sorry. Are you nervous about your big day?

Brooke : If you're referring to the fashion show that we've poured too much time and money into, then, yeah. I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous about it.

Julian : Well, you shouldn't be. You're Brooke Davis.

Brooke : You're starting to sound like Victoria, and that's weird for me. Do you have a new script?

Julian : Oh, that's the script Alex gave me the other night. I was just writing down some ideas.

Brooke : I thought you didn't like it.

Julian : I don't. But the story's pretty good. There might be something there.

Brooke : Well, you don't have to do this for me. I don't even like Alex.

Julian : Oh, I'm not doing it as a favor. I know a good idea when I see one. Besides, people love a comeback story, and Alex is a good actress when she finds the right role. So, it's worth a look.

Brooke : Ok. I'll see you later.

Julian : Hey, Brooke Davis... you look beautiful today.

AT ALEX’S HOTEL ROOM

Millicent : Please be awake, please be awake. Alex! You're... ready.

Alex : We have a job to do, don't we?

Millicent : Yes, we do.

Alex : It's called "being professional" which I'm kinda known for it. Used to be. Oh, my God, you look hot by the way. Now tell me I look hot too bitch, because I do.

Millicent : You look hot too, bitch.

Alex : Thanks.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Clay : Ok, right. Even though it's incredibly riventing watching you lift weights, I think I'm gonna head out. What time do you go to the fashion show tonight?

Nathan : I don't know. Whatever. You going?

Clay : Do I really want to watch a group of hot models parade on stage? Getting early, buddy. You're doing good, Nate. It's about 20?

Nathan : I'm at 27.

Clay : You know, you don't bring the bar on your chest every time, we don't count those. I'm watching you. Hello? Ok. Yeah, we knew there was a chance of that. Thank you.

Nathan : I don't care what you say. That was . I'm done.

Clay : The story burn out, Nate. It's out there.

Nathan : Where?

AT THE SUPERMARKET

Quinn : What you got there, little man?

Jamie : What's a love child?

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Haley : I bought every copy I could find.

Nathan : I'm sorry, Hales.

Haley : You don't have to keep apologize.

Nathan : Yes, I do. I'm responsible for this family and it kills me that you have to go through this.

Haley : We are going through this, Nathan, together. We knew this was gonna happen. We made a choice and I still think it was the right thing to do.

Nathan : Has Jamie seen this?

Haley : He was the one that found it. He's just such a good boy. He doesn't understand why somebody would lie like this.

Nathan : Is he home?

Haley : No, he went to the park with Quinn. I thought it'd be good for him to spend some time with his friends right now.

AT THE PARK

Chuck : "The first time we were together, Nathan couldn't get enough, and neither could I." Naughty, naughty!

Jamie : Shut up, Chuck, it's not true.

Chuck : Yeah, right. My mom says they don't put stuff in these magazines unless it's true. Your dad's hosed.

Jamie : He is not.

Chuck : Yeah.

Quinn : I think I should be allowed enough time to figure out exactly what I want. I mean, don't I deserve that?

Girl : Yeah.

Quinn : But David doesn't see it that way, he just wants to work it out. What if I don't want to work it out? What if I can't? Then what?

Girl : Boys...

AT MOUTH’S OFFICE

Charlie : Refresh my memory. Did I not asked you to look into the Nathan Scott situation and find out if there was a story?

Mouth : I did, but there wasn't.

Charlie : The why does the National Informer have one?

Mouth : The National Informer? Are you being serious? Oh oh, look at this alien babies on the rise. They scooped us on that one too, maybe you should hire them.

Charlie : Maybe I will.

Mouth : Come on, Charlie, this isn't news. Right now it's nothing but a rumor in some lowrent tabloid. But as soon as we report on that, we validate it. It becomes news. It's not fair and it's not what I do.

Charlie : What you do is what I tell you to do. Or else you can go drag the ratings down at someone else's station.

AT TRIC

Brooke : Quinn did a really great job with these, Alex looks beautiful.

Millicent : Yeah, now all we have to do is pick one. The winner goes in tonight gift bag.

Brooke : So which one's the winner?

Millicent : I was kind of hoping you'd pick.

Brooke : Millie... this is your decision and I want you to make it. You're good at it.

Millicent : Ok. That's go... this one.

Brooke : Perfect. Ok. Millie, even though you are completely in charge of tonight's fashion show I decided to bring in a little experience just to help everything runs smoothly. Please don't freak out.

Millicent : Please don't tell me you invited...

Victoria : Well, well. Hi boss. These are lovely. Here's your winner.

Millicent : I already picked this one.

Victoria : I guess it will have to do then.

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

Miranda : She's quite percy you know. Woman your husband slept with. At least the baby will be adorable.

Haley : Why would you say something like that?

Miranda : What? The National Informer isn't a reliable source of information? My mistake.

David : You got time for a brother-in-law?

Haley : David, hi! Oh, it's good to see you.

David : It's good to see you too. It's crazy out there.

Haley : Yeah, we're having a fashion show tonight. And the Noisettes are playing, so, it should be fun.

David : Maybe I'll stop by.

Haley : You know, Quinn's gonna be here.

David : Does that might, “could to stay away?”

Haley : No, no, that's not what I meant. I would love for you to come, I just feel like it might be a little awkward right now.

David : Could you give her a message from me? Just tell her I miss her, and that I love her. If she ever wants to talk to me I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere. It was good to see you.

Haley : To see you too.

David : Okay.

Haley : Bye.

AT TRIC

Chase : Millie. This... just came for you. Hi, Mrs. Davis. How are you?

Victoria : I'm sorry. Have we met?

Chase : Yeah, many times. I used to date your daughter. Every time that I said "hello", you asked me if we'd met.

Victoria : Well, until next time then.

Millicent : "To Millie. I'm sorry I can't be there for your big night but I can't wait to celebrate. I'm proud of you. Love, Marvin."

Victoria : Sweet. You know where this would look perfect? In your car.

Alex : Nice flowers! Who's the old lady?

Millicent : The old lady is Brooke's mother. Victoria, this is Alex Dupre. She's the star of tonight show. Alex, Victoria Davis.

Victoria : So you're the former actress we're overpaying.

Alex : Oh wait, Millie told me all about you. How you were this evil bitch who used to run everything here, but now you're just an evil bitch.

Millicent : I didn't say that. In those words.

Victoria : Well, I'll let you get back to not making movies.

Millicent : You are fun.

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

Quinn : Hey, Haley Bob. Have you seen these? Yeah, they are gorgeous.

Haley : I could not help noticing that you signed yourself as Quinn James.

Quinn : Yeah. I don't know. I thought it was a good idea. You know, kinda like a fresh start.

Haley : Fresh start?

Quinn : You know what I mean.

Haley : You need to tell David how you feel, Quinn. He came by here today and he wanted me to tell you that he loves you and he misses you, and he'll wait for you. And he meant every word of it. All I wanted more than anything was to tell him that you felt the same way.

Quinn : Yeah, but that's not your place, is it?

Haley : No, it's not. It's yours. Just tell him the truth, Quinn. He's still your husband, even if you don't love him anymore. If you owe him anything at all, it's truth.

AT TRIC

Brooke : Jamie Scott, you're late.

Jamie : I am?

Brooke : Aren't you here to help me pass out these gift bags?

Jamie : Sure. What do I do?

Brooke : Put one of those on every chair. Chop, chop!

Nathan : Just... put my son to work?

Brooke : Absolutely. Clothes Over Bros has a long history for child labour. I'm just kidding. I thought... it might help take his mind off things.

Nathan : You read the National Informer.

Brooke : No. But I heard about it. I only read those things when I'm in them 'cause I'm still waiting for that story to come out about and Johnny Depp.

Nathan : Nice.

Brooke : Seriously, Nate, I've been on the tabloids a thousand times, and it's never been anything but rumors and lies. Look... all you can do is weather the storm don't feed the flame and make it worse. And eventually they'll move on to somebody else.

Nathan : I just have one question. How do you explain that to a seven-year-old?

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Nathan : Quinn told me the guys were teasing you this morning. Want to talk about it?

Jamie : Chuck said that I was gonna have a brother or a sister.

Nathan : I promise you if you ever do have a little brothers or sister, it would be from your mom and me.

Jamie : Why is she lying?

Nathan : Cause sometimes bad people forget the difference between right and wrong. And these people, sometimes... they like to take advantage of good people... like us.

Jamie : Do you ever forget?

Nathan : No. And you know why? 'Cause every time I'm not so sure I'm doing the right thing, I take a look at this picture of you and your mom, and it reminds me of everything that's important to me.

And it always helps me do the right thing. Ok?

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

Miranda : I need you for about 10 minutes. There's a reporter here from Visual Lyrics Magazine and she wants to ask you a few questions about Red Bedroom.

Haley : I'm not really up for an interview today, Miranda, okay?

Miranda : No, it's not okay. This label needs is starving for some good press, and it's exactly how you get it. So if that means to take a few minutes to kiss it at last... you get up and do it. The truth is, this reporter has influence and we don't want her on our bad side, okay?

Haley : Ten minutes.

AT TRIC

Julian : Vicki. Brooke didn't tell me you were coming in for the show.

Victoria : Consider me Millicent training wheels, and don't ever call me Vicki again.

Julian : Sorry. I thought we were bonding.

Victoria : You thought wrong. Tell me... how's your father? It's Paul, right?

Julian : Yeah.

Victoria : Has he taken a lover recently?

Julian : What just happened?

Victoria : Sorry. I thought we were bonding.

Julian : You thought wrong.

Victoria : You know, my daughter seems so happy lately. In fact, she seems happier that I've ever seen her. I'm assuming I owe that to you.

Julian : Are you starting to approve of me?

Victoria : Don't be silly. She could do so much better. Good bye, Julian. Say hello to Paul for me. You tell him if he's ever in search of a lover, to give me a call.

Julian : Please stop saying "lover".

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

Angela : Everyone knows about Mia Catalano. What about Haley James Scott? When does your next album come out, Haley?

Haley : We've been working hard so, hopefully soon. Maybe I'll send you some tracks see if you like them.

Angela : I'd like that. Now, let's talk about your reaction when you found out your husband not only had an affair but has got another woman pregnant .

Miranda : Sorry, Angela. Time's up.

Angela : You promised me minutes, Miranda. It's only been .

Miranda : Well, you forfeited the other when you asked that stupid question.

Angela : The question was relevant.

Miranda : No, it was personal. Now, if you really wanna get personal, we can talk about that time in the Hamptons three years ago, when you got drunk and soiled yourself. Now, that was a messy situation.

Angela : Look, that never happened. You just made that up.

Miranda : Oh, then I'm sure you're sympathetic to Haley's situation... since her husband's affair was also made up. Off you go. We'll look forward to reading your column. What if she hates us? Who reads "Reviews" anyway?

IN THE BACKSTAGE

Makenna : Excuse me. Those waters are for the models, not the help.

Millicent : Oh, no, I'm not... Supposed to be back here.

Makenna : I know, sweetie. You see this, is where the pretty people play. You don't qualify.

Alex : Makenna Gage, right? Oh, my gosh, you're so pretty in person. All the other girls are such skanks. I'm Alex, by the way.

Makenna : I know who you are. I love your movies. I'm actually doing some acting down too, but I still model on the side.

Alex : Oh, I knew that we had something in common.

Makenna : You remember that movie you did about the double agent? I auditioned for your part. Well, they told me I was too hot. No offense. Oh, my God. We should totally do a movie together.

Alex : Totally. We would have so much fun. You party, right? Of course you do. You have to try these, they're so kickass. I usually take three, but you should probably three only take two.

Makenna : Give me four.

NEAR THE RIVER

Quinn : Hi, David.

David : Quinn. It's good to see you.

Quinn : You too. This reminds me of this park where we first met.

David : You know, I almost proposed you there.

Quinn : Really? You never told me that.

David : I had the ring. It was a beautiful night. You were a little drunk, so I've been asking myself the chances to ask.

Quinn : So what happened?

David : I decided to wait for a better moment.

Quinn : Well, that's us isn't it? Always waiting for something.

David : That's not true.

Quinn : Remember that job in San Francisco? You didn't take it because you felt something better might come.

David : And it did.

Quinn : I know it did. And you were right to wait. But that was two years of our lives we could have been experiencing something exciting and new, and... instead we just put our lives on hold.

David : I didn't realize you felt that way.

Quinn : I didn't at the time. You know, we made that decision together, and I was fine with that decision then. The person I am today wouldn't have waited those two years.

David : Ok. I understand that, but I can change too. I can be whoever you want me to be.

Quinn : I won't wait you change for me. It's not fair. I want you to be you because, you're a wonderful person.

David : So is this the part you tell me you love me, but you're not in love with me? So that's it? There's nothing I can do to save our marriage?

Quinn : I'm sorry, David. I think we should get a divorce.

ON BACKSTAGE

Brooke : That is the sexy group. You girls look amazing. And when you're out there, don't worry, they will be staring at you, they will be staring at me. Wait. Where is the red cocktail dress? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... ! Why am I counting nine?

Alex : Because there's nine of us.

Brooke : Where is Makenna? Somebody wake her up.

Alex : Good luck, I saw her swallow a hand full of pills. She's such a cliche.

Brooke : Victoria, please, tell me you can fix this.

Victoria : This is Millie's show, remember? I'm sure she has a backup plan.

Millicent : Yes, I do. We double up one model. The first girl on stage changes and goes out in the final piece.

Brooke : Ok. Okay, that works... what about the final work?

Millicent : We loose one piece from the collection.

Victoria : That's unacceptable.

Alex : Millie can handle it.

Victoria : Well, clearly she can't.

Alex : No, I mean Millie can do it, she can take Makenna's place.

Millicent : Me? I'm not a model.

Victoria : She's definitely not a model.

Alex : Neither am I, but I'm still going out there. She's gorgeous, she's got better legs than Makenna and let's face it, and she's your only option. Unless, of course, you want to go out there with your walker.

Brooke : Millie, strip down. Chop chop.

AT TRIC

Nathan : Chase, I thought you managed this place now.

Chase : Mostly. But, I kinda miss being back here. I invented a new drink, you should try. It's called "the brain haemorrhage".

Chase : You know there's already a drink called the brain haemorrhage, right? I'm sorry, man. I'm sure yours is much better.

Nathan : Damn it! I'll get you a beer.

Chase : Ok.

Clay : Hey, man.

Nathan : Hey.

Clay : Listen, the press are gonna be here later, so I want you to practise two very important words... "No comment".

Nathan : What if I do make a comment? Maybe just... tell my side of things?

Clay : I'd be careful about that, it's just a game you don't wanna play.

Chase : So, what do you think? It's not bad, eh?

Clay : It's delicious, it should be illegal. This is the worst drink I ever had.

Nathan : Brain haemorrhage?

Clay : Yeah, good call on the beer.

ON BACKSTAGE

Julian : How are those nerves holding up?

Brooke : I'm about to be judged by fashion critics who had to fly to North Carolina and love to witness failure.

Julian : Well, then I guess they're gonna be disappointed tonight. I brought you something that's gonna relieve all your stress.

Brooke : You got me a present?

Julian : Sandalwood. It must have broken in half on the way over here. Oh well, I guess this will have to do. You still nervous?

Brooke : For what? Where am I?

Brooke : I want to thank you all for coming here tonight. Those of you who travelled down here to Tree Hill. I know we're not in New York but this is my home and this is the place that inspired the line, so I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Now, to kick us off, we are thrilled to bring you... Noisettes!

Brooke : Hey. I'll be right back.

Victoria : Ok.

Quinn : Hey.

Haley : Hey! The show just started.

Quinn : Fine.

Haley : Good. Did you talk to David?

Quinn : Yeah. I don't want to hurt him, Haley. This is what I have to do.

Haley : You okay?

Quinn : I'm fine, I'm fine. This is Brooke's night.

ON BACKSTAGE

Millicent : I can't do this, what if they laugh?

Alex : Nobody is gonna laugh. Your hot ass is about to pull the roof off of this place.

Brooke : Millie, are you ready for this?

Millicent : I don't know Brooke, it doesn't feel right. I'm not a size zero.

Brooke : What did you just say?

Millicent : I said I'm not a size zero.

Brooke : Of course you're not. Millie, I have an idea, I just need more time.

Alex : I got this.

Haley : Is that Millie? She looks gorgeous!

AT THE INTERVIEW

Man : So, you were clearly the crowd favorite tonight. When did you come out with this idea to put yourself in the show?

Millicent : Well, the truth is, one of our models...

Victoria : One of our models, Alex Dupre she was brought in specially to headline this collection. She was a fabulous choice, but we had this little surprise planned for several months. Clothes Over Bros is a line for real women. Zero is not a size. We're just thrilled that all of you responded the way we hoped you will. Thank you so much for coming. I'll give it to you... you're good. I know.

ON BACKSTAGE

Julian : Hey Alex, is Brooke around?

Alex : Oh, she's somewhere receiving praise. I thought you were avoiding me.

Julian : Why would I avoid you?

Alex : I don't know. Maybe because you haven't read the script I gave you?

Julian : Oh, I read it. You want my honest opinion?

Alex : Of course.

Julian : It's not that good.

Alex : Which part?

Julian : The beginning, middle and end.

Alex : Ok, uh... what did you hate about it?

Julian : I didn't say I hated it. The writing just needs a little focus. But somewhere underneath all the clutter, I think there is a really solid story there. I wouldn't mind meeting with the writer. I got a few ideas.

Alex : I wrote it.

Julian : You wrote what?

Alex : That clutter filled messy you hated.

Julian : No, I told you, I didn't hate it.

Alex : You said it wasn't good.

Julian : I also said it has potential. And if that's your first script... I am really impressed, Alex. If you're serious about this, I would be willing to work with you on it. But only if you're committeed.

Alex : I would love to commit to you, Julian. We're totally gonna make this movie.

Julian : Okay, hold on. Let's get the script in shape first, after that we'll see.

Alex : Ok.

AT TRIC

Quinn : I forgot. How'd it go with the famous actress? Was it oscar worthy?

It was just sex.

Quinn : Right. You know, I'm trying to figure out if this is the person you really are or just the person you want everyone to think that you are. Maybe a little of both.

You look like you need a drink.

Quinn : Yes. I want one of those blue drinks, those look good.

Clay : Chase... another brain haemorrhage.

Chase : It's called a brain blaster now.

Clay : Right, just make sure it's extra blue.

AT MOUTH’S OFFICE

Mouth : What's this?

Man : That's the last minute changes.

Mouth : Who made them.

Man : Charlie.

Mouth : We're alive at three... two...

AT TRIC

Haley : Miranda. Listen... I just wanted to thank you for what you did earlier. I felt a little blindsight in there, and... it meant a lot that you stuck up for me.

Miranda : I'm just being consistent. If they're not willing to let you use personal issues as an excuse to get off work, I am certainly not gonna let some bitch come in the way.

Haley : Ok. Well, whatever your motivation was, thank you.

Miranda : You're welcome. And besides, I've I always hated that cow.

AT MOUTH’S OFFICE

Mouth : And Albert Pujols continued his torrid summer by knocking in 2 runs, as the Redbirds drop the Phillies to. And finally... that is the night in sports.

Man : Go to commercial, go to commercial now.

Charlie : You just keep walking McFadden. You're off the air.

AT TRIC

Clay : What took you so long?

Chase : Sorry. Running low on Jagermaister and Sambuca.

Quinn : Is he being serious?

Clay : Yep, never mind that. Just sit back and enjoy this delicious blue masterpiece.

Quinn : That's really good, thank you.

Chase : You are the boss.

Quinn : Oh my God, you're so evil. I'm sure I'm gonna have nightmares about this drink. Why would you do that?

Clay : So now we can say we both went throught it.

David : Can I talk to you?

Quinn : David. Look, this isn't the time or place for this.

David : You're my wife, Quinn.

Quinn : And you're drunk. Just go home and sleep it off, ok? We'll talk about it later.

David : No, I want to talk about it now.

Quinn : No, I don't want to.

David : I want to talk about it now.

Quinn : No.

Clay : You need to back up.

David : And you need to stay out of this, this is none of your business.

Clay : I'm making it my business, alright? You think you're having a rough day.

Nathan : Damn it, Clay.

Alex : Fighting over a girl... huge turn on.

Clay : I was just defending a friend.

Alex : Well, that's good to know, I was getting a little jealous. You know, I'm still turned on though. How about I come over later and take care of that hand... and any other body part that might need special attention?

Clay : Maybe some other time. You did great tonight, Alex. I'll see you.

Woman Press : Nathan Scott! Do you have a comment regarding the allegations made about you in the National Informer?

Nathan : Yes, I do have a comment. I'd just like to say, I'm very proud of my friend Brooke Davis. Tonight she reminded all of us just how talented she is. As for the other stuff, no I have no comment. Thanks.

Victoria : I hate to admit it, but Millicent really did pull it off.

Brooke : Yeah. And Alex really pulled it off her.

Victoria : She did. That was a good idea.

Brooke : Thank you.

Victoria : I tell you what's not such a good idea... letting that girl got to close to Julian.

Brooke : Alex? He just read some script she gave him. Julian is a good guy, mom.

Victoria : Yes, he is. And I have a feeling she wrecked a few good guys in her day.

Millicent : Hey, Alex. Listen, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me tonight. I still can't believe that was me. Hum, I'll see you tomorrow.

Alex : Hold on, bitch. There's no way I'm letting you go home. There's an after party that nobody's invited to, except us. You're going.

Millicent : That's not really my scene.

Alex : It is now. Look, don't worry I'll have your cute ass home before the sun comes up. And if you hate it, we'll leave. Come on, come on. Please? Say yes.

Millicent : Yes.

Alex : Yes. Let's go. Come on.

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Mouth : Hey, Millie. It's me. I kinda had a bad night, so I was really hoping to talk to you. You always make me feel better. Anyway, I'm sure the show is great and I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll wait up. I love you.

AT TRIC

Julian : You know, even with all the models on this stage tonight the most beautiful woman at the show was backstage.

Brooke : Thank you.

Julian : No, I was talking about Victoria. I'm thinking of setting her up with my dad. Apparently she's in search of a lover.

Brooke : What just happened?

Julian : Don't ask.

Brooke : Ok. I saw you talking to Alex. How did she take it when you told her you don't like the script?

Julian : Actually, it turns out, she wrote it, and she needs some help. So I'm gonna work with her on that. Who knows? Maybe we can get it in a good enough shape and make a movie out of it.

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

David : I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I don't know how to let you go. I don't know how to keep you. This isn't you, Quinn.

Quinn : Maybe you're right, David. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

David : Is this the life you want? Fancy parties, celebrities? Or is that the life you think you want.

Quinn : Maybe a little of both. I want you to go home, David. I think it's time we move on with our lives. You need to go home and let go of me.

David : I won't.

Quinn : You're gonna have to.

David : You know, you're... working hard to convince yourself that's it's over, but you'll never love me again. But nothing you do is gonna make me go with hope.

Quinn : You'd be better off letting me go.

Quinn : Give me a ride? Sure.

Clay : Where to?

Quinn : Your place.

Clay : You sure you wanna do this? He'll never forgive you.

Quinn : Just drive.

IN THE STREET

Haley : What are you doing here?

Renee : He doesn't love you.

Haley : Honey, you don't know what you're talking about.

Renee : He told me while we were making love.

Haley : Get the hell out of my way, slut.

Renee : Maybe I am a slut, but that's what Nathan liked about me. He had me do all kinds of things to him that he said you would never... You're gonna pay for that one.