09x13 - One Tree Hill

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

09x13 - One Tree Hill

Post by bunniefuu »

ONE TREE HILL

RIVERCOURT

Nathan watches his younger body plays basket.

NATHAN(Voice-over): It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 and planning for someday...and then, quietly, and without you ever really noticing...someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.

SOUND STAGE, TREE HILL HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY

Brooke watches her younger body walk in the hall way. Julian sh**t a scene.

BROOKE(voice-over): If you had a friend you knew you'd never see again...what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love...what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever.

JULIAN: And cut. That's great. Good work, everyone. Let's move on.

KAREN'S CAFE

Haley sees herself written her predictions for the future.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley reads her predictions to Nathan.

HALEY: "Nathan and I will be together again. I will live in a big house with a beautiful son and daughter."

NATHAN: Oh.

HALEY: "I'll find bigfoot." There's still time for that.

CHASE'S LOFT

Chase sleeps. Chris scares him.

CHASE: Dude.

CHRIS: Chris Keller is on the lam.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay, Quinn and Logan sleep again, together.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Millicent and Mouth make sport together.

MOUTH: Unh, come here.

GYMNASIUM

Jamie and Chuck play basket and Jamie sees Nathan's jersey.

TRIC

Blind Pilot performs "Half Moon". At the end, Haley talk to the mike.

HALEY: Well, hello, everybody.

ALL: Hi, Haley.

HALEY: Love that. Hey, let's hear it one more time for Blind Pilot. As most of you know, tonight is a very special night for us... so I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for being here. The time that we've spent together over the years has meant so much...and without you, we would not be here tonight. Thank you.

MAN: Yeah.

HALEY: This night is yours. This night is ours. And it's full of all kinds of surprises.

CHASE'S LOFT

Chris is still in.

CHASE: Dude, you can't surprise a guy like that.

CHRIS: I'm sorry.

CHASE: What's with the beard, anyway?

CHRIS: I told you, I'm on the lam.

CHASE: From who?

CHRIS: From professional K*llers. I've been laying low. Didn't you notice I was gone?

CHASE: I just thought you were on tour or something.

CHRIS: On tour? Dude, I'm a fugitive.

CHASE: They arrested everybody, Chris. Man, it's been done for a long time now.

CHRIS: What? You could have called me.

ELEVATOR

CHRIS: When Haley sees me, she's not gonna know who I am...so you should probably just tell her I'm an old friend or something.

CHASE: I'll tell her you're a bum who was hungry.

CHRIS: Cool. Actually, I am kind of hungry.

TRIC

Chris and Chase is in the Tric. Haley meets them.

HALEY: Chris.

CHRIS: Whoa, why are you hugging a stranger, lady?

HALEY: Thank you for helping to bring Nathan home.

CHRIS: You're welcome. Anything for you.

HALEY: I can't believe I didn't get to thank you before you left on tour, heh.

CHRIS: Um...I was on the lam.

MOUTH'S APARTMENT

Mouth reads his mail.

MILLICENT: You okay?

MOUTH: It's from Dan Scott's estate. It's a check.

MILLICENT: Why? Marvin, this is for $500,000.

MOUTH: I know.

MILICENT: Again, why?

MOUTH: I don't know.

MILLICENT: Well, what does the note say?

MOUTH: It says, "What you do matters."

SOUND STAGE, PEYTON'S BEDROOM

Brooke visits scenery for the show.

BROOKE: Wow.

JULIAN: Looks pretty good, huh?

BROOKE: It's like a time capsule. I could tell you stories about nights spent in this room.

JULIAN: I'll bet.

BROOKE: Easy, pervy. I did a lot of growing up in here. Wishing and dreaming. Figuring out who we were gonna be, you know?

JULIAN: Check it out. Your boyfriend wish lists. I kind of had to bump Peyton's dad off the list.

BROOKE: Yeah. You are doing so great. I'm so proud of you.

JULIAN: I'm proud of you too. Those nights you were trying to figure out who you're gonna be? However you got there, whatever it took, you made it. And I'm so in love with the girl you became.

TRIC

Haley performs on scene "Blue Sky". Mouth joins chase at the bar.

MOUTH: Chase Adams, bar manager.

CHASE: Chase Adams, bar owner. Remember where you were the night this place opened?

MOUTH: Yeah, uh, Brooke got drunk, I took her home, and then Felix got all the credit.

CHASE: Who?

MOUTH: Doesn't matter.

CHASE: Well, uh, speaking of getting drunk, try this.

MOUTH: You forget I worked here. No, thank you.

CHASE: It's my 10th anniversary sh*t, man.

(Chris comes in too)

CHRIS: Damn, she's good. Hey, man, there's a super-powerful A and R guy here and I need a drink.

CHASE: Oh, done.

CHRIS: Never do that again.

CHASE: Ow.

CHRIS: That tasted like the devil's ass. All right. A and R guy. You can do this, Chris Keller.

(Chris leaves and Clay comes in)

CLAY: Hey.

MOUTH: Hey, Clay Evans. How you feeling?

CLAY: Good. Knock on wood. Chase.

CHASE: Tenth anniversary sh*t. Oh, come on.

CLAY: Awful.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Clay and Quinn have a conversation with Logan.

CLAY: Hey, Wolverine, you got a second?

LOGAN: Okay.

CLAY: So listen, buddy, you know Quinn and I are getting married. Nice hookup on the engagement ring. Strong. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about something. You're pretty happy here, right?

LOGAN: Yeah.

CLAY: Well, you know when I wandered off and you stayed with Grandma and Grandpa? Well, the state, they kind of gave them custody of you...and I just said "custody" to a 6-year-old. Uh...

LOGAN: How come you're acting so weird?

CLAY: Because I'm a weird dude. An odd duck.

LOGAN: You'd be a funny duck.

QUINN: When this funny duck was gone, your grandma and grandma...became your mom and dad, until they could find him.

CLAY: Right. But now that I'm back, I was wondering what you think about...me being your dad again? I mean, for good.

LOGAN: You're already my dad, Dad.

CLAY: All right. Good talk.

TRIC

Haley performs. It's the end. Chris prepares on the dressing room. Nathan joins him.

NATHAN: Keller.

CHRIS: Well, well...

NATHAN: Heard you were on the lam.

CHRIS: I was. Unnecessary, I'm told, but does anyone text Chris Keller? Apparently not. Hey, Nate, listen, I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

NATHAN: Yeah. I appreciate that, man. Anyway, uh, I didn't get a chance to say thank you... so this is just a small way of saying it now. Open it up.

CHRIS: What? No way, dude. This looks just like the guitar I sold to get Haley her masters back.

NATHAN: Well, it's not just like the guitar. It is the guitar.

CHRIS: What? You found Haley James? Oh.

NATHAN: You named your guitar after my wife?

CHRIS: No, no. Um, I named it after the p*rn star. This is... Wow, come here.

NATHAN: Whoa.

CHRIS: Ha, ha.

NATHAN: All right. Okay. All right.

CHRIS: Yeah.

NATHAN: You're welcome. Hey, good luck tonight. I heard there's some big-sh*t label guy here, so...

CHRIS: Yeah. Frank Parks. Could be a big night.

HALEY: It already is.

CHRIS: Hey, Nate. I'm really glad you're okay. For Haley, I mean.

NATHAN: Thanks. Hey, do you remember the first time we met? It was right here, like, 10 years ago. It's been all downhill from there, huh?

Nathan leaves. Chris sees a beautiful girl in the dressing room.

CHRIS: Well, well, Chris Keller usually waits until after his show...but I'll give you the early bird special.

FRANKIE: Francesca Parks.

CHRIS: What? You're Frank Parks from the label?

FRANKIE: Frankie Parks. Too bad for you we're not looking to sign balladeers who sing about breakfast foods. We're looking for rock acts. Sucks for you.

CHRIS: House band. Blues riff. F-sharp minor. Let's go.

Chris performs "Loaded g*n".

CHRIS: One, two, three, four.

BRULIAN'S HOUSE

All the family is ready for the start of Bakerman.

VICTORIA: Boys, it's time.

BROOKE: Thank you.

JULIAN: Mm-hm.

VICTORIA: Here is to the successful launch of Baker Man.

JULIAN: To Baker Man. Mm. Here we go. Here we go.

ALL: Five, four, three, two, one.

TRIC

Chris still performs.

CHRIS: All right. Chris Keller says, "You're welcome."

RIVERCOURT

Jamie plays basket in the middle on the night. Nathan joins him.

NATHAN: Hey, little boy, can I kidnap you? Oh, wait, you've already been kidnapped.

JAMIE: So have you.

NATHAN: Exactly. We go to say good night and you're missing. Your mom starts freaking out. You realize we're the Scott family, right?

JAMIE: I sent you a text. I just needed to practice.

NATHAN: Okay, weird son of mine. What are you doing practicing your sh*t on the Rivercourt in the middle of the night?

JAMIE: I saw your jersey on the wall at the high school.

NATHAN: So?

JAMIE: So people expect me to be good.

NATHAN: Come here, buddy. When you were younger, it was easy to tell you...that you can be whatever you wanna be. Of course that's true. But you're old enough to understand that people are gonna expect you...to be great at sports.

JAMIE: Because you and Grandpa Dan were?

NATHAN: That's right. Now look, the important thing to remember...is that you don't have any responsibility to any of those people. Not to them, not to me. You have to find what makes you happy. Be a good man while you chase whatever that is...but whatever it is, is up to you.

JAMIE: I like playing sports.

NATHAN: Thank God. That's my boy. No, but seriously, play sports for you, not for anybody else, okay?

JAMIE: Right.

NATHAN: All right. Let's get home. I'll have to figure out how to talk your mom into not grounding you.

JAMIE: Oh, maybe we could say I was kidnapped again.

NATHAN: Ah, It's a little played out.

COURT

Clay, Quinn and Logan come to adopt the kid.

CLAY: Hi.

BEVIN: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

CLAY: Yeah, hi. My name is Clay Evans. I'm supposed to sign custody papers today for this knucklehead.

LOGAN: Hi.

BEVIN: Hi, cutie. That office went to lunch. Come back in an hour, we can help you then.

QUINN: Okay. You're Bevin, right? I'm Quinn. We went to high school together.

BEVIN: Of course. Haley's sister. How are you?

QUINN: I'm good. I just got engaged.

BEVIN: Oh, congratulations. I was married for a while but I really hated my husband. Anyway, one hour and we'll fix you right up.

CLAY: Good.

QUINN: Okay. Thanks.

CLAY: Okay, we got an hour to k*ll, buddy, what do you wanna do?

LOGAN: What are my choices?

QUINN: You could help me plan the wedding.

LOGAN: Okay.

CLAY: Oh, no. What is happening to him? Oh, brother, he's fuguing. He probably has no idea who you are or anything about weddings.

QUINN: Weak.

CLAY: What's that, huh? Oh, fugue Logan wants to sneak into court and watch crackheads get sentenced.

LOGAN: Cool.

CLAY: He's back. Thank God. We should go. Nice dodge on the wedding stuff, dude. Seriously.

Clay and Logan start to leave. Quinn calls her sister.

QUINN(at phone): Hey, Haley. It's me. Um, I just wanted to talk to you about the dresses... and some ideas that I had for the wedding, and then, um... Oh, I wanna see if we can make, like, mini banana cream pies for every table...so, um... Oh, let me get you the name of the bakery. Hold on.

LOGAN: Mom. You coming?

QUINN(voice-over): It doesn't matter how you plan it. It doesn't matter how you envision it.

QUINN(at phone): I'll call you back.

QUINN(voice-over): Without even knowing it, sometimes life has a way of finding you...with exactly what you need.

QUINN: Come on, let's go.

QUINN(voice-over): Or exactly who you need.

RIVERCOURT

Mouth, Millicent and Skills talks to Dan's donation.

SKILLS: Five hundred thousand dollars? Now that's a spicy meatball.

MILLICENT: Huh?

MOUTH: It was Jimmy's catch phrase. Mine was "whammo kablammo."

MILLICENT: Oh, my boy was such a dork.

MOUTH: He left a note too. It said, "What you do matters."

SKILLS: Yeah. What you do with half a million dollars does matter. I thought he gave his money to charity when he did that show in the school.

MILLICENT: He did. But Nathan said he told his lawyers to give some of it away after he d*ed.

MOUTH: I remember seeing Dan not long after I got fired...for refusing to report the rumors about Nathan and the pregnancy allegations. I said it didn't matter that I took a stand on the air. He said it did.

SKILLS: That's a hell of a thank you.

MOUTH: There's more to it than that. I just don't know what it is yet.

MILLICENT: Maybe it has something to do with the hallway. Two people d*ed there that day and you knew both of them.

MOUTH: So did Skills. And Nathan. Why me?

SKILLS: Because you did the right thing.

PEYTON'S OFFICE

Chase looks at the twins.

CHRIS: What are you doing?

CHASE:I love them.

CHRIS: Who? The twinterns? You can't, they're mine. Don't look.

CHASE: Hey, stop. Quit being so selfish. There's two of them. Wait. They're looking.

CHRIS: They're like robots. Like hot ninja robots.

CHASE: They're not like robots. They're angels.

CHRIS: Angels smile. You ever seen them smile? Robots don't smile.

CHASE: I wonder what they're like at home.

TWINS' APARTMENT

Chase and Chris want the twins to see.

CHASE: Hold still.

CHRIS: All right. Do you see them?

CHASE: Dude, just hold still. Oh, wait, wait, wait. I see them. Oh, my God.

CHRIS: What? Are they naked?

CHASE: Yes, Chris, they're naked. They're just hanging out naked.

CHRIS: I knew it.

CHASE: They're not naked. They're watching a movie.

CHRIS: What movie?

CHASE: It's The Notebook. Wait, one of them is crying. No, wait. They're both crying.

CHRIS: They're not robots?

CHASE: Not only that, but they're like girls. Like girly girls. Wait. They saw me.

CHRIS: Chris Keller's work here is done.

CHASE: No. Chris, come on. Dude, wait. No.

KAREN'S CAFE

Haley looks at some old book. Brooke comes in.

BROOKE: Hey. What you doing?

HALEY: I used to love that Karen had books here, so I thought I'd bring it back.

BROOKE: Oh, this is great. Speaking of bringing things back... you hear there's a new tenant across the street?

HALEY: No. Um, hope they're nicer than the last one.

BROOKE: Mm. I think they'll be okay. Little place called Baker Man.

HALEY: No way. Oh, my God. Congratulations.

BROOKE: Oh, thank you. It'll be our own little corner of the world, you and me. And my suddenly gross parents.

HALEY: Remember what you were doing 10 years ago when TRIC opened?

BROOKE: Yes. I was raising money for the needy.

HALEY: You were raising money for yourself. Your parents had lost their income and you wanted a new dress. You ended up selling your own blood.

BROOKE: Not my proudest moment.

HALEY: Look at you now. Two businesses on the corner of Front and Grace...and your parents, though they may be gross...are finally acting like your parents. I'm proud of you, Brooke Davis.

BROOKE: Thank you. I like that our street is called Grace. I've never known anybody with as much of it as you.

HALEY: It'll be a nice corner.

BROOKE: It'll be our corner.

TRIC

Chris comes back the dressing room. Frankie is here.

MAN: Yeah.

CHRIS: Well, well.

You were saying?

FRANKIE: Fine. You're good. And we're interested.

CHRIS: I know. But I'm not. Sucks for you.

Frankie leaves, Haley joins him.

HALEY: You cannot help yourself, can you?

CHRIS: Feels so good. I'm gonna hate myself in the morning, though. Chris Keller feels like Chris Keller's dates sometimes.

HALEY: You come down here to run the label, you hire the Sisters Grimm...you do not good work.

CHRIS: Come on.

HALEY: What bands did you hire? None. I'm the one that had to find our next new artist. I gotta let you go, Chris.

CHRIS: Why?

HALEY: Because you're the next artist I found. Your music's great. Your live show is great. What are you running from?

CHRIS: Well, professional K*llers until this week. I don't know. I didn't like the version of me then. The first time.

HALEY: You're not that guy anymore.

CHRIS: Yeah.

HALEY: Actually, you're still pretty much that guy, but you're working on it. Points for that. Good talk.

Brooke announces the new singer.

BROOKE: Hi, everybody.

ALL: Hi, Brooke.

BROOKE: That never gets old. How's everybody's night going? Well, it is about to get a whole lot better. Please welcome Gavin DeGraw.

Gavin DeGraw performs singing "Soldier". All the characters see the show.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Nathan makes a surprise for Haley.

HALEY: What is all of this?

NATHAN: No questions. This is your house special.

HALEY: Mac and cheese. Food of the gods.

NATHAN: And for dessert...

HALEY: What are you up to, Nathan Scott?

NATHAN: It's okay to have dessert first.

HALEY: Good. Ah, it's so beautiful, honey.

NATHAN: No, you're beautiful. This will just be a nice accessory. Now, don't say that you never gave me anything because you have. You've given me an amazing life. And I do love you so.

TRIC

Gavin performs.

COURT

Clay and Quinn wait their turn.

QUINN: Don't go too far, bud. So, what do you wanna do for the next hour of your life?

CLAY: Well, we could get some lunch.

QUINN: We could get married and then get some lunch. If you want.

CLAY: I thought you wanted a big wedding. Fancy dress. Banana cream pies.

QUINN: I just wanna be your wife...before we adopt our son.

Clay and Quinn sign papers.

BEVIN: And just one more signature right here. Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Evans, it's a boy.

Clay and Quinn are married.

SOUND STAGE, OLD BROOKE'S HOUSE

Brooke and Julian are sitting in front of.

BROOKE: Mm, I always loved that house. It deserved better. It deserved a family. Why do people waste so much time fighting? And where does it get us?

JULIAN(Voice-over): It's funny how our past frames us. How the person we used to be never lets loose of the person we are. Past failures and disappointments...even victories take hold of us. They haunt us like ghosts or visit us like old friends.

TV SET

New show starts.

MILLICENT: This week, we launch a new program...that will explore the world of sports from a human-interest point of view.

SKILLS: For a preview of that program, here's the host, our boy, Marvin McFadden.

MOUTH: The name Jimmy Edwards will always mean something to this town. He's remembered as the confused boy who took a handgun to school... and then took his own life. The name Keith Scott was also enshrined that day...as a would-be hero who tried to intervene. This is how time remembers them. It's not how I remember them. I knew them as friends, as did Antwon. And I knew them as sports fans. Both believed that at their best, sports and athletes can be transcendent. They can remind us that an underdog can still find glory...and that there might still be magic left in David's sling. So today, I'm proud to announce...the Edwards-Scott Memorial Scholarship Program. A scholarship program for college-bound students...who plan to pursue any sports-related majors. Coaches, trainers, coordinators and, yes, broadcasters. It's not my intention that one day this scholarship fund will erase the past...but it is my intention that one day it might eclipse it...and remind a new generation of sports fans that what you do matters...and how you do it matters. I'm Marvin McFadden. Whammo kablammo.

SKILLS: That's a spicy meatball.

MILLICENT: We'll be back after this.

TRIC

Gavin DeGraw performs singing “Belief”.

NALEY'S HOUSE

Haley and Nathan are sitting in lovers in the couch.

NATHAN: We should go for a walk. Want to?

HALEY: It's pouring outside.

NATHAN: Exactly. Let's go.

(Haley and Nathan are kissing on the rain)

OLD BROOKE'S HOUSE

Julian makes Brooke a surprise.

BROOKE: Where are you taking me?

JULIAN: You'll see. Hold on. Almost there. Okay, open.

BROOKE: My old house?

JULIAN: No, our new home.

BROOKE: What?

JULIAN: Come on.

BROOKE: What?

JULIAN: You said this house deserved better. That it deserved a family. Well, now it's got one. The best one.

BROOKE: I wished for this. Right here, without even knowing it. I wished for you and our family and this. Come here. Ever since New York, I wanted to come home. I just knew in my heart that there was treasure here...and I found it. In our sons. In my parents. In you. This house always wanted to be home and now it will be. Our home. Everyone should have that. A place that makes them happy.

JULIAN: You should have that. Welcome home, Brooke Davis.

(They kiss)

BROOKE: Thank you. I wanna go see my room.

JULIAN: Okay.

CLINN'S HOUSE

Quinn and Clay make Logan on the bed.

QUINN: Sure you don't need your tent anymore?

LOGAN: Yep. I'm not afraid anymore.

CLAY: Good man. All right. You sleep tight, buddy.

LOGAN: Night, Dad. Night, Mom.

CLAY: Night, son.

QUINN: We love you.

ROOF OF KAREN'S CAFE

Haley shows to Jamie the box where he places her predictions when she was younger.

JAMIE: Whoa, what's that?

HALEY: It's a secret. Inside this box are predictions and hopes...that I started making when I was about your age. And Uncle Lucas did too, and even your dad has some in here.

JAMIE: Really? Did they come true?

HALEY: They did. Against all odds and in the face of all kinds of obstacles...almost every wish in here came true. This is your secret now. Your magic. So think about your wishes... use them wisely, and only make predictions...about things you're absolutely certain will make you happy. And most importantly, don't tell a soul. Except your mom.

JAMIE: Okay. I'm gonna break Dad's scoring title.

HALEY(Voice-over): Human beings are ambitious. We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. For the most part, that's okay. Ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming. As long as the chase doesn't diminish what we already have. The goodness we take for granted, the people we take for granted. The lives we take for granted.

HALEY: Come here.

HALEY(Voice-over): My life is good.

HALEY: It's a magical place, son. I've seen that magic in your eyes for the last nine years. There's only one Tree Hill, Jamie Scott, and it's your home.

SOUND STAGE, TREE HILL HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY

Brooke sees the Peyton's stickers in a lock.

JULIAN: You somewhere down memory lane?

BROOKE: Yeah.

JULIAN: Good. Stay there and tell me what I should remember about this place. What made it so special?

BROOKE: Oh, I don't know. What makes any high school special? This is where it all happened for the first time. The heartache and the happiness. All of it. Being in this hallway...feels like it was yesterday. I wake up sometimes and I miss it. But this is good. It's all still right here.

JULIAN: Let's get a juice box.

TRIC

Gavin DeGraw performs singing "I don't wanna be". All are here singing too.

KAREN'S CAFE

All gather in the cafe, happy. Boys on the side and girls in the other side.

JULIAN: Hey.

TRIC

All the crowd singing the song with Gavin, especially the cast.

CROWD: “I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind. I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I've got to do. Or who I'm supposed to be I don't wanna be anything other than me I don't wanna be I don't wanna be anything Anything other than me.“

GRACE STREET, FEW YEARS LATER

Nathan and Haley are ready to go away.

NATHAN: Hales, let's go. We don't wanna be late.

HALEY: I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm sorry. I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?

NATHAN: You're always nervous.

HALEY: Oh, thank you.

Julian and Brooke lock the Bakerman shop.

JULIAN: Caw.

NATHAN: Ha-ha-ha. Nobody says "caw," Julian.

JULIAN: We do. We say "caw" every week on the show.

NATHAN: Oh, all right, all right. Caw.

BROOKE: Ha-ha-ha.

NATHAN: We'll see you there.

BROOKE: Okay.

TREE HILL GYNMANIUM

All are here for the match of Jamie. It's a Ravens now. We see Millicent is pregnant and married to Marvin. Skills dates with Bevin.

NATHAN(Voice-over): It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 and planning for someday. And then, quietly, and without you ever really noticing...someday is today. Then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.

HALEY(Voice-over): We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming.

BROOKE(Voice-over): If you had a friend you knew you'd never see again... what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love...what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever.

MOUTH(Voice-over): Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.

MILLIE(Voice-over): Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.

QUINN(Voice-over): You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from.

CLAY(Voice-over): The next memory. The next smile. The next wish come true.

CHASE(Voice-over): But if you believe that it's right around the corner...

CHRIS(Voice-over): And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it...to the certainty of it...

SKILLS(Voice-over): You just might get the thing you're wishing for.

JULIAN(Voice-over): The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it.

The team enters in the field.

BROOKE(Voice-over): So make your wish. Do you have it?

NATHAN(Voice-over): Good. Now believe in it.

HALEY(Voice-over): With all your heart.

Jamie comes in and wear the jersey #12.

End of the episode and the series.