03x06 - Motel California

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Teen Wolf". Aired: June 2011 to September 2017.*

Moderators: christina21, Maskath3, whatthefridge

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A somewhat awkward teen is att*cked by a werewolf and inherits the curse itself, as well as the enemies that come with it.

03x06 - Motel California

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Teen Wolf...

Scott: I can't believe Derek's dead.

Chris: We stay out of it.

Allison: They're trying to k*ll my friends. How do I stay out of that?

Derek: Your father locked you in a freezer in the basement to punish you.

Lydia: I have no clue how I ended up finding that body.

Stiles: So, you literally just showed up there.

Lydia: Yeah.

Alexander Argent: Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent
(translation: "We hunt those who hunt us")

Scott: I've seen worse.

Stiles: Where have you seen worse?

Coach: Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!

Allison: Lydia?

Lydia: I don't like this place.

Allison: I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night.

Lydia: A lot can happen in one night.

Stiles: All right, so I have four.

Scott: Four? You have four suspects?

Stiles: Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice.

Scott: So who's number one? Harris?

Stiles: Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead.

Scott: So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices.

Stiles: Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head.

Scott: Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was k*lling people.

Stiles: Excuse me? I'm sorry, what? I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually.

Scott: Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt.

Stiles: I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me.

Scott: Who were the other three?

Stiles: Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss.

Scott: My boss?

Stiles: Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out. Oh, my God. Have you still not seen Star Wars?

Scott: I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie.

Stiles: Just makes me crazy.

Scott: Who was the last one?

Stiles: Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so...

Jennifer: Oh, God. This is a bad, very bad idea. I should be taking you to a hospital.

Derek: No, no hospital.

Jennifer: Derek, I can't... I can't hold you anymore. I'm losing you. Derek? Derek. Derek...

Stiles: Yo. Hey. That was the same thing I was gonna get. Oh, hang on. You know what? I got a patented method for this. Don't worry.

Allison: Lydia, did you get the new towels? Lydia... What are you doing?

Scott: Looking for you.

Allison: You found me... In the shower. Slightly naked, if you didn't notice.

Scott: I've seen you naked before.

Allison: Okay, well... remember, we're kind of not together anymore.

Scott: We're still friends, right? We could just be closer friends. Maybe... it could even fix things between us.

Allison: Scott. What are you doing? Are you okay?

Scott: Yeah, I was, um... sorry, I don't remember.

Lydia: Excuse me? The card on the dresser says we have a non-smoking room, but somehow all of our towels reek of nicotine.

Receptionist: Sorry about that, sweetheart.

Lydia: What's that? That number?

Receptionist: It's a kind of inside thing for the motel. My husband insists on keeping it up.

Lydia: What do you mean?

Receptionist: It's a little bit morbid, to be honest. You sure you want to know?

Lydia: Tell me.

Receptionist: We're not gonna make the top of anyone's list when it comes to customer satisfaction.

Lydia: Obviously.

Receptionist: But we are number one in California when it comes to one disturbing little detail. Since opening, more than any other motel in California, we have the most guest suicides.

Lydia: 198?

Receptionist: And counting.

Chris: Do you want me to come pick you up? I don't mind a late night drive.

Allison: No, no. It's okay. We're at a motel.

Chris: The school paid for that?

Allison: Yeah, yeah. It's not great, but it's just for a night.

Chris: What's it called?

Allison: The Glen Capri. Do you know it?

Chris: Yeah, it... sounds familiar. Listen, sweetheart, I'm gonna hop in the car and come and get you guys.

Allison: No, dad. Seriously, it's okay.

Chris: If there's something you feel like you can't tell me, I just want you to know you can talk to me. We don't have to keep anything from each other.

Allison: I know.

Jennifer: Oh, my God.

Derek: How bad?

Jennifer: To be honest, the "oh, my God" would be for your unbelievable physique if it weren't for the fact that you're bleeding black blood. Derek... Oh, God, you're not dying, are you? Derek, please don't die. Derek! Not exactly how I imagined our first date.

Allison: 198?

Lydia: Yes, and we're talking 40 years. On average, that's... 4.95 a year, which is... actually expected. But who commemorates that with a framed number? Who does that? Who?

Allison: All suicides?

Lydia: Yes. Hanging, throat-cutting, pill-popping, both-barrels-of-a-shotgun- in-the-mouth suicides. I don't know about you, but me, I...

Man: Which... which one do you want?

Lydia: Did you hear that?

Allison: Hear what?

Woman: I don't know. The smaller one, I guess.

Man: It's okay. Smaller's better. There's less kick. I'll chamber the round. All right, so...

Woman: Wait, wait. When do I... I mean, do you count?

Man: Yeah, yeah, I'll... I'll... I'll count to three.

Woman: So after three or on three?

Man: You tell me.

Allison: Lydia?

Woman: One, two...

Lydia: Oh, my God, oh, my God.

Woman: Then pull the trigger.

Lydia: Oh, my God.

Man: I love you.

Woman: I love you too.

Man: One, two.

Allison: What is it, Lydia? What happened?

Lydia: Did you hear that?

Allison: Hear what?

Lydia: The two people in the other room... they sh*t each other.

Allison: Lydia.

Lydia: Hello?

Allison: Lydia, what are you doing?

Lydia: Hello? It had to be right here. It was a guy and a girl, and, I mean, they sounded younger, but... they were here.

Allison: I believe you. After everything we've been through, I believe you.

Alicia: Don't. Don't leave me. You weren't supposed to leave me.

Boyd: Alicia?

Alicia: Why did you leave me?

Boyd: Alicia?

Lydia: You know, there is something seriously wrong with this place. Hey, Allison, we need to leave.

Allison: But they were suicides, not murders, and it's not like this place is haunted, right?

Lydia: Maybe it is. You know, I bet that couple made their su1c1de pact in that very room. Maybe that's why they're renovating. Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling.

Allison: Maybe we should find out.

Isaac: Boyd?

Mr Lahey: Hand me the 7/16 wrench. What the hell? This is the 9/16, you moron. You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is, dumb-ass?

Isaac: You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is? It's a stripped bolt.

Mr Lahey: A stripped bolt.

Isaac: I'm sorry, I didn't... What do you want me to do?

Mr Lahey: I want you to shut up.

Isaac: I want you to shut up. Shut up, shut up. What can I do? I can't fix this now. I can't fix this now. I can't fix it. I can't fix it.

Mr Lahey: I can't even keep it closed. Grab the chains.

Isaac: What? Grab the chains. Get in. I said, get in.

Mr Lahey: Are you not hearing me, son? Get in the damn freezer! Get in!

Lydia: Well, there goes that.

Allison: Didn't you say the sign said 198?

Lydia: It was 198. I swear to God it was 198.

Allison: Okay, what does that mean, that there's been three more suicides?

Lydia: Or three more are about to happen.

Scott: Hey, mom, what's up? Mom?

Melissa: Scott?

Scott: Mom, what's wrong?

Melissa: I'm sorry, he just came in the house. I tried to stop him. I'm sorry.

Scott: Who, mom? Mom, where are you?

Melissa: Outside. Look outside.

Deucalion: Scott... can you hear me?

Scott: What do you want?

Deucalion: Isn't it obvious? You're an Alpha now, Scott.

Scott: I'm not. I'm not. Derek... Derek could still be alive. He could...

Deucalion: He's dead. You know he is, so now I'm coming for you. You and everyone you love. I'm coming for all of them.
Stiles: Hey, Scott, you okay?

Ethan: Sorry.

Danny: It's just books.

Ethan: You brought homework? Well, should I let you get back to it?

Danny: Hell no.

Ethan: What's that?

Danny: I have two of them, from a surgery I had to correct misshapen cartilage I was born with. I had a bar put in when I was 14. It stayed there for two years to support my sternum, so my heart and lungs wouldn't be crushed.

Ethan: Well, what if there was a way you could make them disappear?

Danny: I don't really want them to. They make me feel like a survivor.

Ethan: I really hope you are.

Danny: What, what's wrong?

Ethan: Nothing.

Danny: What?

Ethan: Just give me a second.

Danny: Ethan, you okay?

Ethan: I'll be back in a minute.

Allison: Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon.

Stiles: Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine.

Lydia: See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or... someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and k*ll us.

Stiles: Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?

Allison: You mean like three sacrifices?

Stiles: What if this time it's three werewolves?

Allison: Scott, Isaac, and Boyd.

Stiles: Maybe we were meant to come here.

Lydia: Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?

Stiles: Wait, hang on. Let me see this.

Allison: What is that?

Stiles: "28year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri."

Lydia: Oh, no. Look at these two. They both mention the room 217. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room.

Allison: So if every room has a Bible...

Lydia: There could be articles in all the rooms.

Stiles: That's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow. This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred.

Lydia: What if the room next door has the one about the couple? No, that was not locked before.

Allison: Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac, and Boyd out of here.

Lydia: I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?

Allison: It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on.

Stiles: Handsaw? Hey, no, Ethan, don't!

Ethan: Aah! What just happened?

Stiles: Ethan!

Jennifer: Are you sure you want to do that?

Derek: I have to find the others. They think I'm dead.

Jennifer: Well, maybe that's a good thing. You know how many characters in literature use a false death to their advantage? You ever read Les Mis? Tale of Two Cities? Romeo and Juliet?

Derek: They need to know.

Jennifer: Do you have any idea how bad you look? You're like one giant open wound. I'm not entirely sure you aren't really dead.

Ethan: Didn't you hear what I just said? I don't know how I got there or what I was doing.

Stiles: Okay, you could be a little bit more helpful, you know? We did just save your life.

Ethan: And you probably shouldn't have.

Lydia: What now?

Allison: I'll find Scott. You guys grab Isaac and Boyd. The best thing we can do is get them out of this place.

Lydia: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Stiles: Oh, no, I w...

Lydia: Stiles.

Stiles: All right, Lydia. I didn't want to say anything, but this... everything we're going through... we've kind of been through something like this before, a lot like this.

Lydia: What do you mean? When?

Stiles: Your birthday party, the night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane.

Man: Do you remember what time it was when you last saw her?

Young Boyd: I don't know. I can't remember.

Man: Sometimes it helps to put yourself right back in the moment. Imagine you're seeing Alicia skating on the ice rink. Plenty of other people around, and then what?

Young Boyd: And then she was just... she was just gone. I told you, I was watching her. I didn't want to skate anymore. I was tired, and I swear, I was watching her.

Man: It's all right, Vernon. We're just trying to piece together what happened.

Young Boyd: Is she dead? Is it my fault?

Boyd: Is she dead? Is she dead? Is it my fault? Is she dead?

Jennifer: You don't have any bandages or any kind of first aid anywhere. I looked.

Derek: I usually don't need them.

Jennifer: How do we fix you up?

Derek: Time. You shouldn't be here.

Jennifer: Why's that?

Derek: Because you don't know me. You don't know anything about me.

Jennifer: Maybe I have a feeling about you.

Derek: It shouldn't be a good one. Everyone around me... everyone gets hurt.

Jennifer: I've been hurt before.

Derek: Not like this.

Allison: Scott? Are you in here?

Stiles: Lydia, I'm sorry, okay? Look, I didn't mean that you're trying to k*ll people, okay? I just... I just meant that maybe... maybe you're somehow involved in getting people to k*ll themselves, you know? Which now that I say that out loud, it just sounds really terrible, so I'm just going to stop talking.

Lydia: Stiles... Do you hear that?

Stiles: What?

Woman: Stop. Please, just stop. What do you want? I don't know what you want.

Stiles: Lydia, what do you hear?

Lydia: A baby crying.

Woman: Quiet!

Lydia: I hear... I hear water running.

Woman: It's time to sleep.

Lydia: Oh, my God.

Woman: We both going to sleep now.

Lydia: She's drowning the baby! Someone's drowning!

Stiles: He blocked it. He blocked the drain with something. I can't get to it.

Lydia: What do we do?

Stiles: Here, help me.

Lydia: Is he dead? How long can a werewolf stay underwater?

Stiles: You think I know that? Ow! Wait a sec, the heater. Heater... Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater.

Lydia: What?

Stiles: It's heat, heat, fire. Heat does it, all right? We need something... We need fire.

Lydia: He's underwater.

Stiles: Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Lydia: Wait, wait. The bus. On the bus, they'll have emergency road flares. They have their own oxidizers. They can burn underwater.

Stiles: Are you serious?

Lydia: Yes, go!

Stiles: I got 'em.What do I do? How do I do this?

Lydia: The cap, it's like a match. The cap's a match. Stiles!

Stiles: Yeah, I'm trying.

Ooh.

Stiles: Hey, Isaac. Got something here for you.

Allison: I can't find Scott anywhere.

Stiles: It's happening to him too, isn't it?

Lydia: It has to be. Didn't you say there was another flare on the bus?

Stiles: Yeah. I'll get it.

Allison: Scott... Scott.

Scott: There's no hope.

Allison: What do you mean, Scott? There's always hope.

Scott: Not for me. Not for Derek.

Allison: Derek wasn't your fault. You know Derek wasn't your fault.

Scott: Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting k*lled.

Stiles: Scott, listen to me, okay? This isn't you, all right? This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. Okay? Now...

Scott: What if it isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else? It all started that night, the night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? You and me, we were... we were... we were nothing. We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all.

Stiles: Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone, you're... Scott, you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right, so... so if you're gonna do this, then... I think you're just gonna have to take me with you. All right?

Lydia: No!

Coach: I don't want to know. I really don't want to know, but in case you missed the announcement, the meet's cancelled, so we're heading home. Pack it in. Pack it in!

Ethan: I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life.

Stiles: Actually, I saved your life, but not that it matters that much. It's just... it's minor detail.

Ethan: So I'm gonna give you something. We're pretty sure Derek's still alive. But he k*lled one of ours. That means one of two things can happen. Either he joins our pack...

Scott: and kills his own.

Ethan: Or Kali goes after him, and we k*ll him. That's the way it works.

Stiles: You know, your little code of ethics there is sort of barbaric, just F.Y.I.

Coach: Hey, Ethan, I wanted to...

Lydia: Coach, can I see your whistle for a second? What's that?

Coach: Hey, Eth... I'm gonna need that back. Ethan...

Lydia: Wolfsbane.

Stiles: So every time the coach blew the whistle on the bus, Scott, Isaac, Boyd...

Lydia: and Ethan.

Scott: We all inhaled it.

Allison: You were all poisoned by it.

Stiles: So that's how the Darach got in their heads. That's how he did it.

Coach: Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stilinski!

Gerard: Twice in a month. Should I be flattered?

Chris: In 1977, my Uncle Alexander Argent checked into the Glen Capri motel for a one-night stay. In room 217, he used a shotgun to blow out the back of his skull. The autopsy report noted an unusual animal bite in his side.

Gerard: If you already have all the information, what do you want from me?

Chris: I want to know the Alpha that bit him. I want his name.

Gerard: Deucalion.