02x10 - Hell Week

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Greek". Series Complete 2007-2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Series follows a group of students as they experience the college life.

02x10 - Hell Week

Post by bunniefuu »

KT HOUSE

Cappie : Don't worry about these love handles.

Rusty : What love handles?

Cappie : Pledge frolicking session in five, those puppies will melt right off, big guy.

Wade : Remember, you may leave for class, but you go straight there and back. No stopping for eating or sleeping or socializing. Your souls belong to us.

Beaver : Show me angry, pledges.

Wade : Come on, angry! Yeah. That's it. That's it. Work it.

Beaver : Now you're sad. You're sad. I'm lost in the forest. Now, uh... now you're a cobra!

Ben Bennett : Dude, they painted my pepperonis blue. It's permanent ink!

Rusty : We've come this far, only a few more days, we're as good as initiated.

Cappie : I nitiated? Sure, Rusty. You pledges have endured many a Hell Week trial. Like, Bobbing for Hairballs, the Rhinoceros Walk, and even that rousing game of Hide the Pickle... we found eventually.

Pickle : I had a sweet hiding spot.

Wade : Back in line, sweetie!

Cappie : But what you don't know, Rusty...

Keith : Why do you keep calling him "Rusty"?

Wade : Because, Keith, "Spitter" is his KT name.

Cappie : And, he has no guarantee of becoming a Kappa Tau. Oh, no. None of you do. Every Hell Week at least one pledge is found wanting and expelled.

Rusty : You'd really kick one of us out?

Cappie : Or more. The brothers will use a final round of trials to determine which pledges will become initiated, And which ones will go home... for good. Just like Dancing With the Stars, except there's no dancing and there's no stars. Remember, it's three strikes and you're out. Just like baseball, except there's no bases and there's really no balls. Now frolic! Come on, pledges, frolic! Let's see it. Like nymphs, like nymphs, come on. You're in the woods, you're frolicking in the woods. You're having a car wash. Suds are being thrown everywhere.

OMEGA CHI HOUSE

Evan : We've been at this for three days and still some of you maggots can't do 50 push ups? Come on, let's go.

Trip : This sucks. I can't do any more.

Calvin : Come on. It could be worse.

Evan : We got another one. God, that stinks.

Omega Chi Guy : There goes Owens. Next victim.

Evan : No, no. Wait. I got a special punishment for Calvin. He's got to clean O'Toole's bathroom sink.

Calvin : But he manscapes in there!

Evan : I don't want to hear it. Let's go.

OMEGA CHI HOUSE – Honor room

Calvin : This does not look like O'Toole's bathroom.

Evan : This, Pledge Owens is our Honor Room. And you're just here to clean it.

Calvin : That's it? I don't have to... use my toothbrush or anything?

Evan : Nope. I mean, consider yourself spared.

Calvin : Can you do that?

Evan : Calvin, I can do whatever I want, I'm the president.

Calvin : Big Bro to the rescue. Where to start?

ZBZ HOUSE

Brenda : No way. Quit whining, man, you're a pledge! Dude, eat it! Eat the chocolate poo! I gotta be openly mean to you, to offset the h*m* of so many of our rituals. So eat it! Damn! That was nasty, bra!

Rebecca : But, dude, I'm ready to get initiated.

Beth : That was so real.

ZBZ Girl : Yeah, Beth.

Rebecca : Hey, got a sec? I wanted to talk to you about the gift exchange...

Laura : Casey, your boyfriend is ruining Inspiration Week.

Casey : One sec, Becks.

Ashleigh : Hurry or you'll miss Sister Circle.

Laura :He just walked right in.

Max : It was open. I'm sorry.

Casey : Come on, don't worry about it.

Max : Sorry, I didn't...

Casey : It's OK...

Casey : Thanks for saving me from all the sister bonding, I need a break. Like a summer of fun break. Since I'm no longer ZBZ president, I'm no longer obligated to prep for next year's rush. It's just you and me. Barbequing, sipping mojitos...

Max : I got accepted to grad school.

Casey : I know, at CRU. Which I was excited about the first time you told me.

Max : No. A different school... In California.

Casey : California, Ohio?

Max : No, uh, California, California. Cal-Tech. I applied before we even met. And I hadn't heard anything, so I just figured, I assumed...

Casey : So, Cal-Tech. Which means after our summer of fun...

Max : We'd only be two thousand, two hundred and twenty-nine point three miles... away from each other.

Credits

OMEGA CHI HOUSE – Evan’s room

Evan : OK, look, here we go. We could book a red eye leaving for Kona right after your last final.

Frannie : Evan, we can't. There's so much to do. We have all those appointments booked with the realtors. Besides, we're going to meet your family in the Hamptons Memorial Day weekend.

Evan : Yeah, well I thought we could do something just the two of us.

Frannie : Do you not wanna see your parents?

Evan : No, fine, whatever. I'll go.

Frannie : Good. Because for a minute there I thought it was about the realtors. I know it's a big commitment.

Evan : No, that, I am actually excited about.

Frannie : Me, too. I'll see you later?

Evan : Yeah.

ZBZ HOUSE - Kitchen

Rebecca : Big Sis, ready for Sorority m*ssacre Movie Night?

Casey : Yay, done naked girls. One sec, Becks.

Ashleigh : The pledges want more rootbeer floats. We're out of rootbeer. Help me out?

Casey : This isn't part of your duties, Frannie's Pledge Educator, she's in charge of I-week.

Ashleigh : I haven't seen her since yesterday.

Casey : Two weeks ago she was k*lling for the Presidency, now she's skipping Movie Night. I'll get some more rootbeer.

Ashleigh : Thank you.Oh, and let's walk on the wild side. Get regular, not diet.

Casey : Um, can I ask you a question first

Ashleigh : Is it about the Big-Little gift exchange?

Casey : It's about you and Travis. I wanted to know what it was like being in a long distance relationship.

Ashleigh : Well, it sucked. I basically wasted two years of college dating a total jerk. We were never around each other long enough to realize it. Then there's the travel costs, the phone bills, the trying to have phone sex when you get spotty reception. The pressure to make the most of your visits, not to mention the fear of him cheating on you.

Casey : OK, I get it. Max is leaving for Cal-Tech in three months, and he wanted to know if we're still staying together.

Ashleigh : But, it'll be great for you guys. I'm... I'm sure Max has good cell phone service.

Casey : How am I supposed to make this kind of commitment, when we've only dated for a month and a half?

Ashleigh : Well, why do you have to decide now? Just enjoy the next three months and whatever happens, happens.

EXT. CRU

Calvin : Get down. They might see us.

Rusty : I am going to get dung out.

Calvin : Come on, they love you over there, you're the president's Little Brother. Sure you get special treatment.

Rusty : From Cappie? He blindfolded me and made me reach into the upstairs toilet.

Calvin : OK, that's enough.

Rusty : No, it was just peanut butter.

Calvin : That's actually kinda funny.

Rusty : No, he made me eat it.

Calvin : And it's disgusting again.

Rusty : I'm sure Evan enjoys inflicting pain on you guys.

Calvin : Not me. If anything, Evan's intentionally going easy on me.

Rusty : How do your pledge brothers feel about that?

Calvin : I don't think they know. I mean, I've been cleaning the Honor Room instead. Which reminds me. Guess what I found?

Rusty : What?

Calvin : Your old Omega Chi pledge paddle.

Rusty : The one I hit Evan with?

Calvin : I'd think he would've torched that by now. It's definitely yours. There's a nose-shaped dent in it.

Rusty : That was a pretty big swing. Thanks, man. You almost made me forget about Hell Week.

Dale : You wouldn't know hell if it stuck you in the bottom with a pitchfork. Here, no peanut butter, just like you asked.

Rusty : Thanks.

Dale : Don't forget. I'm leaving tomorrow at 3:00.

Rusty : I'll be there. Stop worrying.

Calvin : Wait, finals aren't until next week.

Dale : I already took them. I'm taking off early to Rockdale, Alabama 4- H circuit with Darwin Lied. We're opening up for Intelligent-D. It's gonna be off the hook.

Calvin : Rock on.

Rusty : All right, I'm out. Hopefully the next time you see me, I'll be a Kappa Tau brother and not a wash out.

Calvin : Stop worrying, just embrace the humiliation and you'll be fine.

Rusty : How would you know?

Dale : Listen, just don't let them tie a brick to your goat-whacker.

CRU – Max’s room

Max : Why? You're laughing.

Casey : Everybody laughs when their feet get tickled. It's a reflex, as you know, science dork. Stop! Oh, stop! We're gonna be fine.

Max : You mean you're OK with a long distance relationship?

Casey : But, I am ready to commit to you an amazing summer with you. And figuring it out from there.

Max : Summer for now. That'll be fun.

Casey : How much fun?

Max : I don't know.

KT HOUSE

Cappie : Surprise!

Rusty : Oh, God.

Cappie : So cute.

Rusty : I can do this. I got the eye of the tiger and I'm ready to fight.

Cappie : Let the Trial by Fish begin.

Beaver : Feisty little guy.

Cappie : Be careful...

Beaver : I accidentally scooped you three fish, Rusty. But, we have faith in you.

Cappie : Now pledges, take your cups and first of all...

Rusty : Done.

Heath : What do you mean "done"?

Rusty : Finished. That was quick.

Beaver : It's empty! Where the hell are they?!

Rusty : In my belly.

Cappie : What the hell were you thinking?! You're supposed to take care of the fish, not eat them!

Rusty : Why'd yougive us bibs?

Cappie : This is a baby fish papoose pouch!

Beaver : He m*rder*d the poor little fishies. That's officially strike one, Sushi Boy.

Rusty : No! Cap! Cap, n... no! I was only doing what you wanted me to do. Embracing humiliation.

Cappie : I can't protect you on this one. You're going to have to pass Judgment Day with flying colors. Or else!

Ext. ZBZ HOUSE

Rebecca : Oh, my God! Did someone strangle a chipmunk?

Brenda : Big-Little gifts are so cheesy. Yay, can I please get a sterling silver ZBZ cat to put on my shelf of stuff I'll throw away in a month?

Rebecca : I know, right? Can I please get a ZBZ patchwork quilt? I'm redecorating my cabin up at Lake Tacky-Crap.

Ivy : Brenda, this is for you.

Brenda : Oh, my God! I love it! I love you! I love you, too.

Ashleigh : Isn't Ivy the sweetest? I got a blender! For protein shakes. But if that's true, why did she include this little bag of margarita salt? It's perfect for the summer.

Rebecca : Fun summer.

Ashleigh : So you got any crazy parties coming up with your high school friends?

Rebecca : I do, however, have front row seats to my parents' divorce. I'll take pictures. But I like your blender.

Ashleigh : Did you get a Big Sis gift for Casey?

Rebecca : Yes. I decided I won't k*ll her for kissing Cappie over Spring Break.

Ashleigh : Well, she got you a Little Sis gift.

Rebecca : Really? She did? I mean, not that I care.

Ashleigh : No matter what's gone on between you two, Casey really does believe in sisterhood. It's a really nice gift, too.

KT HOUSE

Cappie : Be seated. Look only at the candle or else you fail Judgment Day.

Rusty : So, this is heaven.

Cappie : This is heaven's lobby. If this were real heaven, there'd be bi-curious Playmates making out in a corner somewhere. Voice of an angel, you.

Beaver : Thank you.

Cappie : Tell the jury, why do you think you belong in Kappa Tau?

Rusty : As you know, I struck down Evan Chambers with a pledge paddle. I defeated the Omega Chis at Beer Pong. I made it rain beer with Vesuvius, and I even got the upstairs toilet to flush after Chili Night, with little to no splatter.

All : Guilty!

Rusty : Of what?

Wade : Of everything! You b*at Calvin at Beer Pong not their entire house.

Heath : And you know Calvin's hand cramps easily.

Wade : And made Vesuvius rain beer?

Cappie : Another minute and that Remington Hertzog Atmospheric Destabilizer would have evaporated our blood and rained it on our mummified corpses.

Beaver : Wikipedia.

Wade : In fact, weren't you initially thinking about being an Omega Chi pledge? You went there and ignored our Bid Night. We were your second choice, remember?

Rusty : But I ended up here!

All : Eyes on the candle!

Rusty : Kappa Tau is where I belong.

Cappie : I did all this stuff all year and it's not good enough? "A" for effort, but no, sorry.

Wade : I'm afraid this is strike two.

Cappie : Last chance, go forth in the world and find a way to demonstrate to us that you are a KT.

Rusty : How?

Cappie : The true Kappa Tau wouldn't have to ask that.

Beaver : And you gotta do it before Initiation Night, or don't bother showing up.

Cappie : Tick-tock, Rusty. Tickety-tock.

EXT. OMEGA CHI HOUSE

Evan : And remember, if anyone asks, this is not hazing. You are simply pruning the rose bushes... with your hands, with no gloves, by choice.

Trip : I can't. I need a break.

Evan : You will break when I tell you to break, Trip.

Calvin : Evan, he looks broken, man. Well, then it's your job to revive him.

Evan : Come on, Owens, cool off. I'm gonna go get us some snacks.

Trip : How you doing there, Owens? That fan looks heavy.

Calvin : Look, man, I didn't make the pledge assignments, what can I do?

Trip : But you're Evan's pet Little Bro, talk to him, he's going too far.

Calvin : Come on, man, we're almost there, OK?

Trip : You're almost there. He's giving you all the easy jobs. The rest of us are dying here.

Evan : OK, boys, who's up for mayonnaise pot stickers?

CRU – Dale & Rusty’s room

Dale : Last load. Nine months of temptation, God, and I proved myself.

Rusty : And I have to prove to the Actives why I'm a true Kappa Tau.

Dale : Well... you could always show them a biopsy of your decayed liver. Come on, Russ, you'll always be my little frat boy.

Rusty : Thanks, Dale. Well, you're off.

Dale : Yeah, yeah. Till the fall. Sophomore year, baby. Can't wait.

Rusty : I can't wait for this year to be over.

Dale : I b*rned this for you. Darwin Lied cut a new track. Carpool to Salvation. I'll save you a seat.

Rusty : You never have a moment of doubt that you're right, or that you are right where you belong, do you? I sometimes wish I had what you have.

Dale : I just have faith. I mean, that cross is just two sticks tied together without that. You know, and I... know in my heart that the Big Guy has a plan for all of us. And I happen to know a little bit about his plans for you, too.

Rusty : Something that includes Kappa Tau, I hope.

Dale : No. But we are gonna be roommates again. He told me. Come here.

DOBLER’S

Casey : I applied to bartend here over the summer. I haven't heard back. Which is maybe OK, since I plan to spend the summer maximizing my time with...

Ashleigh : Max. And then, from there, you'll re-evaluate the relationship's staying power.

Casey : Long and prosperous, no doubt.

Ashleigh : Isn't that the manager? Why don't you go ask him about the job?

Casey : Can't just go up and ask him. That's bad form. I'll call him tomorrow.

Ashleigh : While you're out you should buy a gift for Rebec...

Casey : Unknown number. Oh, maybe it's the manager. Hello? Of course I'm interested. Totally. Yes, I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you. I just got a job.

Ashleigh : No you didn't. I just talked to the manager. They're going with someone else. You have no bartending experience.

Casey : Not here. In Washington.

Ashleigh : There's a Dobler's in Washington?

Casey : Remember Paula Baker? From the convention, former ZBZ and current US Congresswoman? She just offered me a summer internship in DC.

Ashleigh : No way! When did you even apply?

Casey : I didn't. She just remembered me from the convention. She had a last minute opening, she thought of me and she tracked down my number.

Ashleigh : Well, this is awesome! Right?

Casey : I'd have to be in DC in two weeks.

EXT. CRU

Casey : I screwed, I mean, I seriously don't know what to do. I want the internship in DC, it's the career direction I've been waiting for, but I finally found some incredible guy who I might lose.

L.C : It's so what happened with Jason going to Paris, remember?

Casey : I know, right. So how did you decide, L.C.?

L.C : I don't know. I guess I just followed my heart, Case. Which I guess was a mistake or whatever.

Casey : Because you and Jason broke up?

L.C : But I wouldn't have known he was the wrong choice unless I had spent the summer with him in Malibu. Which you saw in season two.

Casey : True.

L.C : Also, I could have spent my whole summer in France wondering if I had left behind my one true love.

Casey : But he wasn't?

L.C : God, no. I totally should have gone to France!

Casey : But what if Max is more my future than Washington? What if I suck there?

L.C : But, I mean, it's allabout the "what if?" Either way, you're always gonna wonder... what if? That's so deep.

Ashleigh : I know, right?

Casey : Ash, what're you doing here?

Ashleigh : It's fricking L.C.!

Casey : I love your hair. How do you get it so shiny and straight?

Ashleigh : You never ask me that.

L.C : I always go with a ceramic iron. Ah, genius.

Casey : So, tell me, L.C., what would you do?

L.C : Casey, the answer's crystal clear.

ZBZ HOUSE – Ashleigh & Casey’s room

Rusty : It's me, it's me.

Casey : What are you doing here?

Rusty : I need your help.

Casey : Good God, what is that smell?

Rusty : Desperation?

Casey : No... You smell like dog poo. And your breath, it's like the pond at Grandpa's house.

Rusty : How did Cappie prove he was a KT during Hell Week? I need to know.

Casey : He didn't. If I recall correctly, I think that assignment was just for dorky pledges who were gonna get dung out. I'm so tired... Not the comforter.

Rusty : And freaked out. I can't even remember why I wanted to join KT in the first place.

Casey : Because you were too good for Omega Chi.

Rusty : Not at first, I wasn't. Maybe that's why I'm in so much trouble. I need to rid myself of any last vestiges of Omega Chi.

Casey : What are you talking about?

Rusty : I knew I could count on you.

Casey : Don't even! Get off the... Don't do anything stupid.

Rusty : I'm not. I'm doing something Kappa Tau.

EXT. ZBZ HOUSE

Rebecca : For you. Your Big Sis present.

Casey : Rebecca, that's like, the sweetest thing ever.

Rebecca : I know.

Casey : I love it. Thanks. Becks, listen, things have been so crazy with Max that I forgot to...

Ashleigh : Bring this down. You left it upstairs on the dresser.

Casey : Exactly what I was about to say.

Rebecca : What is it?

Casey : Something awesome.

Rebecca : Like what?

Casey : Don't wanna spoil the surprise.

Rebecca : I don't mind.

Casey : Just open it, K?

Rebecca : Thanks.

BAR

Cappie : You up for some competition?

Casey : You know I rock at pool.

Cappie : I know. I learned the hard way.

Casey : Subtle. I just came here to figure out what to do about a personal matter. On my own. I didn't expect that you'd be here.

Cappie : Handicap?

Casey : For who? You? Keep dreaming. Rack 'em. I'll break.

Cappie : So, a personal problem, huh? Let me guess. Max... is having an emotional affair with his World of Warcraft teammate, right?

Casey : He's going to grad school in the fall in California.

Cappie : California, Ohio?

Casey : We were going to spend the summer together here and figure out what to do about the fall. But I just got offered a summer internship in DC, I'd have to leave in two weeks.

Cappie : Congrats, Case.

Casey : I haven't committed yet. I mean, I don't want to leave Max, but this is a US Congresswoman we're talking about here. Paula Baker.

Cappie : Paula Baker? Maryland, Fifth District. Soft on energy, but a staunch protector of the Loggerhead sea turtle. I like that. So, Max or a possible career. Long distance. That's a... big commitment for a guy who just started dating. Good sh*t.

Casey : That's it?

Cappie : Great sh*t? I don't know what you want me to say.

Casey : As my friend, what do you think I should do? You said it yourself. Max and I just started dating. What if I pass on this awesome opportunity in DC... and he's not the one?

Cappie : Fine, as your friend, Case, I... think you should... bank the nine ball. Go for the side pocket.

Casey : And?

Cappie : And... I think you should... take the internship instead of Max.

Casey : Really? So you're suggesting I break up with Max?

Cappie : I'm saying that you shouldn't discount the fact that you spent the past year trying to find something to build a future on and... now you may have found it. As for finding the one, I think if it's... meant to be eventually, it will be.

Casey : Thanks for the advice, Cap. Eight ball, corner pocket.

ZBZ HOUSE - Kitchen

Rebecca : Hey, Frannie ! How's your BFF taking doing it national?

Frannie : That's in the past. And, I'm here to discuss the future.

Rebecca : Do I hear ticking?

Frannie : Just open it.

Rebecca : Lovely. What's the catch?

Frannie : Just hear me out.

Casey : That's beautiful, Frannie. Who knew you could give as well as you take?

Frannie : This is just my final, end of the year gesture, as Pledge Educator.

Rebecca : At least Frannie picked out her own gift.

Casey : Rebecca...I wanted to...

Rebecca : Later. You were saying?

Calvin : Hey Evan... Huh... I just noticed that you made the pledges sleep in the backyard last night, in the mud.

Evan : We left you inside for that one, didn't we?

Calvin : Don't you think you're being a little hard on them and easy on me?

Evan : Look, you're my Little Brother, you're a Legacy, you're entitled to special treatment, so just enjoy it. As much as you are?

Calvin : Ever since you signed up for that trust, you seem to just wanna show off what it means to be Evan Chambers.

Evan : That's crap.

Calvin : Maybe so, but you know, those are my pledge brothers, so... if you're gonna haze them that way, you gotta haze me the same. Fair is fair.

Evan : You serious?

Calvin : I am.

Evan : You're right. It's not fair. So grab the pledge manual and follow me.

Calvin : Where we going?

Evan : No questions. Move it, pledge.

CRU – Max’s room

Casey : I have to leave in two weeks.

Max : I guess we'll be starting the long distance thing a lot sooner then, huh? You wanna break up.

Casey : I want to be in two places at once. You're science-y. Have they made that possible yet?

Max : Funny isn't... I'm sorry. What if I... What if I come to DC with you?

Casey : Then we'd still have to say good bye at the end of summer.

Max : No chance you'd move to California?

Casey : I can't keep making decisions based on the guys in my life. I need to stay here for me. I need to take this internship for me. Guess that sounds kinda selfish.

Max : I'm the one leaving.

Casey : And you have to. It's what's best for you.

Max : It's not what's best for us, though.

Casey : I'd better go. No regrets?

Max : No regrets.

Rusty : Checkmate.

Evan : All right, let's get those blindfolds on. Rusty !

Rusty : Evan ! This isn't the Kappa Tau house.

Evan : Guys! Come on, hurry up!

ZBZ HOUSE – Dining room

Betsy : What is that?

Ashleigh : Who wants more cookies?

ZBZ Girls : I do!

KT HOUSE

Cappie : Where's Rusty? I hope he's not kidnapping a Tri Pi for us.

Beaver : We got in a lot of trouble for that last time.

Cappie : Yeah, we did.

Wade : We can't wait any longer. Initiation has to be tonight.

Cappie : When it comes to initiation, even I must abide by the rules. Except for one.

Wade : Naked beneath the robe?

Cappie : You, too?

Heath : I called Rusty's dorm like ten times. No answer.

Cappie : Hark! I recognize that girlish scream anywhere. Spitter!

EXT. CRU

Wade : Come on, let's go! Move! Hurry up! We're on our way, Spitter!

Beaver : Take off your blindfolds! Take 'em off! Take 'em off!

Ben Bennett : Should we do it?

KT Pledge : It's a trick. No one take 'em off.

Pickle : He sounds serious.

Ben Bennett : You know what? I'm just gonna... I'm gonna double check here.

Evan : Wait a minute. You forgot this.

Cappie : Come on. Get him outta here.

OMEGA CHI HOUSE

Evan : This handshake symbolizes our sacred bond. Brotherhood, above all. And finally, a Chapter President must choose one pledge during initiation to carry the final burden for his pledge class, for at least one hour. Calvin Owens has carried the burden for... over three hours. You can lower the book now, Cal. You're a brother. Congratulations, brothers! All right. Now listen up. Report to the backyard, so we can paddle our new initiates.

Trip : I'd pick sleeping in mud over holding that book any time. It was amazing.

Calvin : I just can't keep my arms down.

Evan : Brother Owens.

Calvin : Brother Chambers. Nice hazing tactic.

Evan : Be careful what you wish for, right?

Calvin : I may have been a little harsh with the show off comment.

Evan : You said what you need to say to get what you wanted. And I respect that. You and I are not so different. Here, let me help you with that.

Calvin : What happened to you guys anyway? Your lip looks pretty bad.

Evan : I guess Rusty and I are even.

Calvin : What, did you hit him with a paddle or something?

Evan : I was protecting the house.

Calvin : From Rusty?

Evan : Look, he started this and I ended it. Like I said, he and I are even.

KT HOUSE – Living room

Cappie : Why would you go to the Omega Chi house during Hell Week and incite a brawl?

Rusty : I guess I thought it was the only way to prove that I was a Kappa Tau.

Cappie : Not that trying to get that paddle back was the coolest thing in the world, but you could have just bought us beer like your pledge bros.

Rusty : You called me "Spitter".

Cappie : Wouldn't know you by any other name. So no more overcompensating.

Rusty : What about all those pledges that didn't get in?

Cappie : In the last 50 years there was only one guy who ever left after pledging, and he did it voluntarily.

Rusty : So this whole time you and the Actives were screwing with us.

Cappie : You should not have locked us out of the house last month.

Rusty : That's so messed up.

Cappie : Why you won't think that way next year when you're doing it to the new pledges. Come with me. Who wants to get initiated? I will now read from the Kappa Tau-ra. Shalom.

KT Guys : Shalom.

Beaver : I love that part.

Cappie : And the crossed identical arrows symbolize that while we may cross each other, we are all the same under this hallowed roof. Blow the arrows.

KT Guys : Blow the arrows.

Cappie : Rise. Now, you are a man. L'Chaim!

Heath : What is this music?

Wade : Bernie went to Israel last summer and insisted we use his mixed CD. Just go with it. Holy crap!

Casey : Hey Spitter !

Rusty : Hey ! Aren't you supposed to be at ZBZ's initiation?

Casey : On my way. But I wanted to say congrats, first.

Rusty : Thanks.

Casey : What happened to your... Hell Week gets crazier every year, huh?

Rusty : Yeah. It was worth it. I'm a brother now.

Casey : And I can attest from personal experience, you are a great one.

Rusty : Geez.

Casey : What? Everyone gets a little mushy by the end of I-Week. I'll have total deniability by Monday. Go celebrate.

Rusty : Thanks, Case.

Casey : Remember, you have three more years. Pace yourself.

Cappie : Hey ! How is your dilemma?

Casey : I'm going to Washington.

Cappie : You are? So... good luck.

Casey : Thanks.

CRU – Max’s room

Max : Hi, Dr. Lewiston? Yes, this is Max Tyler from CRU.

ZBZ HOUSE

Ashleigh : Pledges of Zeta Beta Zeta. As you begin your ascent to sisterhood on the wings of Zetas past, know that those sisters that came before us smile down upon you from Chapter eternal. Before we replace your pledge pins with the holy badges of an initiate...

Casey : Frannie ? We're starting initiation.

Frannie : Then I'm just in time. For you, Ash.

Ashleigh : Your Active pin?

Frannie : I'm moving out of the house.

Casey : You don't have to deactivate the sorority just to move out.

Frannie : I do if I'm moving into another sority house.

Casey : What are you doing? You can't join another sorority. Pan-Hellenic doesn't allow that.

Frannie : I'm starting my own sorority. In fact, I rented the house today.

Casey : You rented a whole house? That's a lot of space for you and your ego.

Frannie : That's not gonna be a problem. Let's go, girls.

Beth : Bye, Casey. Bye, Ashleigh. Bye, you guys.

Ashleigh : No, don't go. As your president, I command you to stop!

Casey : Brenda, you're leaving ZBZ? For what? To pledge all over again?

Breanda : Who says I'm pledging? And yes.

Frannie : Becks ! Shall we?

Casey : Rebecca ?

Ashleigh : Rebecca ?