03x21 - Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Aired February 2005 to July 2008.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A young boy must master uses his powers to save the world.

03x21 - Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Post by bunniefuu »

Water, Earth, Fire, Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the fire nation att*cked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.

But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

an Airbender named Aang.

And although his airbending skills are great He has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Aang can save the world.

Previously on Avatar Everyone, even my own past lives, are expecting me to end someone's life.

But I don't know if I can do it.

Ba Sing Se, the Order of the White Lotus is here.

Here to set you free.

Sukki! I'm okay, just finish the mission! Sorry, but you're not gonna become Fire Lord today.

I am.

Zuko! You're weak, just like the rest of your people.

Prepare to die! Come on out, Avatar! You can't hide in there forever! Toph, metalbend the rudder so it's jammed in a turning position.

The ship will spiral and slam into the others.

Got it Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you invented metal bending? You can stand to mention it more Aaaaaargh! My leg! Hang on Toph! Aye-aye Captain! Bye space sword I don't think boomerang's coming back Toph, It looks like this is the end.

How did that happen? Did boomerang come back? No! Sukki did! Come on out little boy.

You are about to be I'd really rather our family physician look after little Zuzu if you don't mind! Zuzu.

You don't look so good There you are, filthy peasant! Thank you Katara.

I think I'm the one who should be thanking you.

Fire Lord Ozai, You and your forefathers have devastated the balance of this world! And now, you shall pay the ultimate price! No, I'm not gonna end it like this.

Even with all the power in the world, You are still weak! In the era before the Avatar we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves.

To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable, or you will be corrupted and destroyed.

What What did you do to me? I took away your fire bending.

You can't use it to hurt or thr*aten anyone else ever again.

You did it! You should have seen yourself.

It was amazing! You are all like And the Fire Lord are like So did you, you know, finish the job? I'm still alive I learned there was another way to defeat him and restore balance I took his bending away Wow, who taught you that? A giant lionturtle You have the craziest adventures when you disappear.

Well, look at you buster.

Now when your fire bending is gone we should call you The Loser Lord I am the Phoenix King! Oh sorry, Did me to offend you Phoenix King of getting butt whooped! Yeah, or how about king of the guys who don't win? Leave the nicknames to us, honey.

You need some help with that? Mai! You're okay! They let you out of prison? My uncle pulled some strings.

And it doesn't hurt the new Fire Lord is your boyfriend.

So does this mean you don't hate me anymore? I think this means I actually kind of like you.

But don't ever break up with me again! Dad! Dad! I heard what you two did.

I am the proudest father in the world.

And your mother would be proud too There's my favorite warriors, I have to admit I kind missed the face paint.

So how's it feel to be back in uniform again? It feels great! Careful Sukki! Ty Lee's pretending to be a Kyoshi warrior again! It's OK.

She's one of us now Yeah.

The girls and I really bonded in prison.

And after a few chi-blocking lessons, they said I could join their group! We gonna be best friends forever! I can't believe a year ago, my purpose in life was hunting you down.

And now And now we're friends.

Yeah.

We are friends.

I can't believe a year ago, I was still frozen in a block of ice.

The world is so different now.

And it's gonna be even more different.

We'll rebuild it together.

Please, the real hero is the Avatar.

Today, this w*r is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation.

And I will! The road ahead of us is challenging.

A hundred years of fighting has left the world scared and divided.

But with the Avatar's help, we can get it back on the right path.

And begin a new era of Love, and Peace.

All Hail Fire Lord Zuko! I should count myself lucky.

The new Fire Lord has graced me with his presence in my lonely prison cell.

You should count yourself lucky the Avatar spared your life.

Banishing me was the best thing you could have done for my life.

It put me on the right path.

Perhaps your time in here could do the same for you.

Why you really here? Because you gonna tell me something.

Where is my mother? Zuko stop moving! I'm trying to capture the moment.

I wanted to do a painting, so we always remember the good times together.

That's very thoughtful of you Sokka.

Wait, why you get me Momo's hair? Those are your hair's loopies.

At least you don't look like a porcupine.

My hair is not that spiky! I look like a man.

And why did you paint me fire bending? I thought it looked more exciting that way.

[Momo chattering] Oh, you think you can do a better job, Momo? [Momo chattering] Hey, my belly's not that big anymore.

I really trimmed down.

Well, I think you all look perfect!