01x02 - Darkness Rising, Part 2

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Transformers Prime". Aired: November 26, 2010 - July 26, 2013.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise  Collectibles

Autobots are aided by three human children, and with their help attempt to protect the Earth from the villainous Decepticons, and their w*rlord and leader Megatron.

01x02 - Darkness Rising, Part 2

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Transformers Prime The Cons are back! Cliff might be neck-deep in scrap! Cliffjumper's life signal just went offline.

As of today only we five Autobots remain on this Earth.

W-w-what are they? Talking cars that turn into robots Or the other way around.

Look, you may be in danger because you are one of the few, one of the only who have ever seen us.

- Why are you here? - To protect your planet from Megatron.

But if his return is imminent, it could be catastrophic.

I have returned! Of the enegon deposits we have located while you were away, Lord Megatron, this one is by far the most significant.

The drones have been mining without a pause during your absence, and have amassed quite a stockpile.

You there! Fetch me a sample! Starscream! Now that I have returned I will issue the commands.

I Understand, Lord Megatron.

Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the Space Bridge to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space? My army will come.

But my time away has yielded a more intriguing means of materializing them.

The solidified form of the matter the ancient texts referred to as the Blood of Unicron! Unicron the Destroyer But it is said that his blood is the anti-Spark! Plucked from cosmic shores, gaze upon Dark Energon! Legend tells that it holds the power to revive the dead.

We require only a cadaver to be certain.

Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice? Hehehe, ahem, that may not be necessary.

If I may, Lord Megatron? Consider it a welcome-home present.

And since you now know of our existance, I fear that as of last night the Decepticons know of yours.

Got it, we spot any strange vehicles, call 911 - Can we go now? - Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Bots-wana and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it! It is best that you three remain under our watch.

At least until we can determine our enemies' intentions.

Optimus.

With all due respect, the human children are in as much danger - here as anywhere! - Children?! They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot they will go Squish! Then for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step.

What's that? Proximity sensor someone's on top.

It's agent Fowler.

I-I thoght we were the only humans who know about you guys.

Special agent Fowler is our designated liason to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues.

It may be best if you do not meet him at this time.

Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and on particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car! So, anything you care to get up your tin chassis, Prime? We have the situation under control, agent Fowler.

They're back, aren't they? If you are referring to the Decepticons I have doubts that they ever left.

Your planet is much too valuable.

Than it's time to wake up the Pentagon.

Hear me, agent Fowler.

We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon thr*at.

Says you.

Hey, fleshy! Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force And how much to use.

Bulkhead! I needed that! Enough! m*llitary envolvement will only result in catastrophy.

Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, agent Fowler.

I, however, cannot.

Then do us both a favor and handle this, Prime! Under the radar.

Or I will.

Pretty big bearings for a human.

Agent Fowler is concerned for his world Bulkhead, as he should be.

Let us see if power born of darkness can reignite the spark.

That's your plan?! Bring Autobots back from the dead to att*ck us?! That is no longer an Autobot.

Just a mindless beast, its only instinct to destroy anything in it's path.

There, Starscream, lies the indestructible seed of my army.

The ultimate w*apon! Once I learn to control it.

Blasted Earth check! Cliffjumper's signal popped back online.

- Who's Cliffjumper? - How is that possible? It isn't.

Another bug! The system is chock-full of them.

If there's any chance Cliff's alive Ratchet, prepare sickbay.

We may need it.

Hey! What can we do? Remain with Ratchet.

Autobots, roll out! What Just happened? I transported them to the designated coordinates via the Ground Bridge.

What's a 'ground bridge'? Ugh A scaled down version of Space Bridge technology.

Since we don't currently possess the means or the energon required for intergalactic travel.

You're stuck here.

On Earth.

With the likes of you, yes.

But I constructed the Ground Bridge Wow! Does it work for humans? Naturally.

You mean I could just sh**t on over and visit my parents in Tokyo? Within moments.

In fact allow me to send you there immediately, all three of you.

Watch it, Ratchet.

Energon mine! Judging by it's scale the Decepticons have been tunneling here for quite some time.

Let's find Cliffjumper! What is this anyway? Broken, don't touch it.

Don't touch that either.

So, anything here we can touch? How come you guys are using human computers? It certainly isn't by choice! It was handed down from previous tenants when we inherited this former m*ssile silo.

I make modifications as I see fit.

I think I can fix that.

Reeally?! You know this is complex technology, don't you? I mean it isn't a child's toy.

Now try.

Maximum overdrive! Quite an operation! Blood of Unicron How might I fathom the depths of your mystery, become worthy of wielding your astonishing power? Lord Megatron! Intruders have been detected in the mines! Optimus? Indeed.

I need more time to prepare an appropriate reception for my old friend.

Ready the ship for departure! But the energon I've mined the Autobots will seize it! Then blow the mines! It's Cliff! I have a visual.

We'll cover you! Go! Cliff! No! Let's get you home, partner! Prime.

I'd stick around but I'm squeamish.

The joint's gonna blow! Autobots, roll out! Ratchet! Bridge us back! Use the arrival coordinates Now! Cutting it a bit close.

How about Cliffjumper? What was that expl*si*n? Was there a fight? Can we come with next time? - Look! - He-hey, Miko, let's go see what the bots hiding in their sock drawers.

Seriously? Arcee, what did you see? Not Cliff.

At least Not any more.

He was mutated Butchered, like something from those 'Con experiments during the w*r.

No.

I'm fine! Just dizzy.

Robots who get dizzy? - Robots with emotions.

- Robots who can die? What is this?? Don't know.

Cliff was covered in it.

Leaking it.

Go take a decontamination bath.

Now! O-Optimus.

I-I hate to bug, but - No bars.

- A security precaution.

The silo walls isolate all radiowaves.

Well, if I don't call my mom like now I'm pretty sure cops will be out looking for me.

Have you broken a law? A curfew.

It's after ten p.

m.

I better get home too, or I'll be grounded for a year.

Earth customs.

I hadn't considered.

But the issue of your safety remains.

Bulkhead! Accompany Miko home.

Awesome! My host parents will freak! And maintain covert surveillance in vehicle form.

Curbside duty, got it.

Bumblebee! You'll watch over Raf.

- Ratchet! - Busy! Arcee.

You'll accompany Jack.

Ooh, still dizzy.

You're fine! Says your physician.

Arcee, I just wanted to say, I'm really sorry for your loss.

What could you possibly know about loss? What, you think you're the only one with problems?! I'm not sure girl trouble counts.

I'm pretty sure my girl trouble started the night I met you.

- 'Cons! - No! Mom! - Jack? - Mom! - Don't freak, I can explain! - Can you? Jackson Darby, we've talked about this.

- I know, and - You don't know! I worry about you enough when you're not here, now I have to worry about you driving a motorcycle? I'm sixteen, I can't be riding a ten-speed forever! How did you even afford this? It's used! It's abused, really.

Needs a ton of repairs, but the point is I may have been a kid when I bought this, but I'm not anymore.

You always tell me to make responsible choices Well, I chose her.

And I'll be responsible! I promise.

Her? I didn't think you'll be bringing girls home just yet.

I like to think she brought me.

Well, I'm glad you finally have a reason to wear your helmet every single time you ride.

You will take me for a spin every once in a while? We'll see.

She is kinda temperamental.

Shh! Are you crazy?! You'll wake up my mom! Grab your helmet, it's go time.

It's saturday! You can watch cartoons back at base with Bumblebee.

Cartoons! I'm sixteen! And leave a note for your mom! She worries! I don't think you need to worry about further Autobot interference, Master.

Not with Optimus gone.

And what evidence do you posses of this fact? I destroyed the mines, as you instructed.

Optimus is not so easily destroyed.

We have millenia worth of battles behind us to prove it! May be you should take a break, my Lord.

I worry that too much contact with the Dark Energon might allow it's properties to adversely affect you.

Or perhaps, Starscream, I have not permitted myself contact enough.

Wait! Lord Megatron! No! Not your Spark chamber! You do not know what it will do! Hmm.

The base elements of this goo are like nothing I've ever encountered.

Must be extremely concentrated to have affected Arcee so rapidly.

Unfortunately, complete results are slow coming without the use of proper diagnostic tools! Thank you very much, Bulkhead!