03x01 - Walk Like An Egyptian – Part 1

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Total Drama". Aired: July 8, 2007 to present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Canadian animated comedy of teenagers who compete in a reality show in parody of reality shows.

03x01 - Walk Like An Egyptian – Part 1

Post by bunniefuu »

season three of total drama folks the world is gonna be mine see to shining sea sadly i'm forced

to share my world with a free ring traveling team freak show they'll be competing all around

the globe for another million dollars so let's meet our players courtney duncan heather gwen

leshana oh are there reserved seats i.e can i have one not behind heather's pony hair ponytail

um my extensions are human hair you learn something new every day lindsay owen dj and

harold guys sweet strawberry preserves no he's afraid of flying remember aerophobia

from the latin as opposed to aeronausophobia the fear of air sickness keep up the fascinating facts

and i'm going to be aero nauseas all over you and returning favorites noah cody and yo yo yo

this year's winner is in the house a bus i mean runway where's the plane eh i know right let's fly

watch out yep izzy's back also returning this season tyler and the co-host of total

drama aftermath bridgette whoa oh yo chris you forgot to introduce me and ezekiel and now to

mix things up and keep it all fresh we're adding two new competitors he's an honor roll student

with a diplomat for a dad and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species

perhaps i can assist wow i i have a boyfriend and amigos please allow me wowie i like girls

and she's a sugar addicted super fan with 16 total drama blogs sierra my gosh i love you

guys and this is the greatest day of my life anybody got a paper bag i can breathe into

oh my gosh cody i've dreamt of this moment only you weren't wearing a shirt

excuse me but i'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane relax

it's perfectly safe now go i can't ride in that call the united nations call a cab call my mom

no i'm not doing this i'm out this is unethical mommy anybody else got a problem with it

no i love it dibs on the window seat no boarding on a voyage to a million big ones

we're saving you a first-class seat for all the action right here on total drama world tour

seriously

and now i think the answer is

in my way i'll get there one day

me singing really i thought chris was joking about that well i don't have a problem with it yeah

cause you like singing well i don't girl sing little birdie sing dunkins do not sing

think i'll get to beatbox i'll b*at you if you try why are you doing this to us

singing reality shows are huge and the worse the singing the higher the ratings which

is why on this show there will be no vocal coaches or rehearsals or warnings

anywho this is the dining area where you'll enjoy in-flight meals not for long eh prepare to lose to

the zeke okay so not trying to be mean here but you do know you got voted out first last time

right word and i spent every minute since making sure that don't happen again i'm stronger faster

smarter cattier blabbier can't shut up er now zip it and let me finish the tour so we can get

this bird in flight is there a ladies room just through there good cause i got to make a deposit

there's a camera in the potty again oh can't a sister get a little privacy on this program

losing teams will enjoy luxurious economy class accommodations between destinations okay

but where are our beds owen care to demonstrate no plane no

that does not look comfortable no comfort for losers safety harnesses and an emergency exit

but no comfort here here or here omg chris i am just ll we should hit the winner's compartment eh

cause i ain't never gonna sit back here never is never your policy on mouthwash two homeschool this

is the first class cabin the domain of each week's winners now this is the kind of accommodation

ladies deserve they get ladies in first class too oh me hey you met me that guy's the is mama's

gravy lindsay's supposed to like me nobody can compete with gravy lindsay i can do a handspring

oh my gosh poor uh i'm blanking on his name oh oh i know alejandro

that's my name and what a nice name alejandro i could say it all day please do

i can see right through that guy you know this extra confessional is a thousand times

nicer than talking in the toilet maybe for you i'm trying to prep for a fly here hello

venting shh anyway new guy is so transparent so fake so deliciously seductive that is exactly the

opposite of what i was trying to say pretty good looking guy the boot i'm just saying

forget this whoa where are we now a grand piano wood burning pizza oven four-person hot tub with

led light show and dancing waters how do i win this my fair lashana loves a hot tub

easy tiger these are my quarters and they're off limits clear crystal oh chris i hurt your limits

anyway with beth gone lindsay it and la whatever looking like a real thr*at my only strategic

option is to make friends with the new girl but pretending to like that is gonna be hard i do not

heart the new girl and that's pretty much it i skipped the cargo hold and galley but i'm

sure you'll find those exciting destinations later when i accidentally lock you in them

senorita are you okay is the earth moving nope we are whoa one more thing i'm sure you remember a

little something called the elimination ceremony takes place right in there my

friends if you don't receive a barf bag full of airline issue peanuts i got a peanut allergy yo

or more like a sensitivity you will be forced to take a drop of shame okay i just don't like this

hey oh good one eh now slow down and let my bling back in all the laminations are final bro

every second we're getting closer to adventure and further from mama cody emmett jameson anderson

i also happen to know that your birthday is april first you're my very own april fool

whenever you hear that friendly little bell it's musical number time

so let's hear it but what are we supposed to sing

you have to make it up as you go wouldn't be challenging otherwise now would it be

come fly with us

it's a pleasure and an honor and a must

dudes this is mess you're singing in a plane what did you expect chris is freaking insane

yeah but guys you're singing on tv haven't you always wanted to it can't just be me

don't fly with us

do you know how to steer this thing that's right

they thought they could leave me and a power but this always got winning in his heart come fly with

anyone care for a copy of the season three rules because in order to escape instant elimination all

contestants must sing in each show duncan do it let's go gwen

sing it don't go i don't want to go home come fly with us come fly with us

come on please

musical numbers

we'll be right back

you guys ready for a little fun huh wow it's a scorcher out here huh

i call today's challenge pyramid over under an 11-hour flight chef's in-flight cuisine

a forced musical number now we've got a challenge don't you love this game

it's like we're being cooked in a giant oven it might help if you weren't dressed like a giant

baked potato aluminum foil means the aliens can't read your brains it's a real problem in this area

man that's satisfying all right pyramid over under means you choose how you'll get to the

finish line either over or under the pyramid got it ready set wait up yo you guys wait up

i told you i wasn't gonna lose this time eh didn't we leave you in like halifax or white

horse or whatever it's called landing gear homie i climbed it and hid with the cargo impressive

but you're still out no way i'm in it to win it word hey it's your funeral set go

oh great our friendly neighborhood host dude failed to mention there were different paths

hey sierra which way do you think we should go me um uh how do we know which way's right i know

okay i saw this in a spy movie once you lick your finger and hold it up to find the airflow

this sand really crunches in your teeth fun okay dj give me your hand

don't do it dj you might catch a case of crazy come on harold

oh oh let's take the scary mummy door

is it too late to go under instead alejandro's doing okay he is like the super cutest mountain

goat in the world wait i can be a goat may i be of assistance lindsay i'm a goat

rock climbing was the team building challenge when i was a cit and if tiffany prizzlebewski

hadn't been such a lousy partner i'd have won i always said tiffy was overrated mock all you like

duncan but my superior belay skills are going to assure our victory hey gwen are you going over two

working on it i think gwen could use a hand fine but only because a three-person belay is stronger

oh look we're in the nurse's office it's a pyramid not a high school costume party mommy me

lindsay wait up ow my hands

oops sorry heather honest mistake could have happened to anybody and your form is appalling

gee thanks courtney i was just wondering about that you know you're only here because i'm

feeling nice today wow this is you being nice my sympathies are you hearing this duncan you're not

gonna let her get away with that that's a real dog poor little guy dj we do not have time to cry over

a stuffed dog hey there little buddy wish i had a biscuit to give you what did i do what did i do

izzy izzy dude she's lost we've gotta go ah poor is poor is she kept insisting we go in

circles because she smelled something lucky oh i think that might have been my fault

airplane food guys anybody an intercom what the shizzle yo players is this thing on

it's too steep for me to carry you down there must be an easier way i'm a surfer i can surf me too

good work guys we're first the fires go stand behind the number one in egyptian it's

another musical wahid oh a pyramid's just a triangle

with room inside i would be awesome as frankenstein's bride

hey brick house i found your girl yes say you do make a cute mummy all right you got a kiss for old

that's not izzy

ladies after you

not so fast this season three teams bridget and lindsay round out team one alejandro you're

the first member of team two in egyptian it's eight nane if it's any consolation you do get

uh tyler is it yup and you also get

congratulations that's wonderful

i'm so happy we found you heather aren't you so happy i'm so happy i could scream

we did it come on you do

and hugs over sierra get behind the number two heather and cody you'll be on team three

an egyptian no one cares harold where's gwen i mean not like i care just curious

i'm telling you we need to untie and i'm telling you it's unsafe i'm in charge and oh kids

recognize that sound time for wear was not finished yet to give us a little musical reprise

you said one song per episode yeah and this is a reprise not a new song so if you don't sing you're

out now let's hear it you know what no no no no no no no no three hours of these two squawking

on this stupid pyramid in this stupid heat and you want me to sing forget it dude you have a contract

eat it maclean if you need me i'll be in the plane waiting for a ride home cause i'm out done i quit

hey looks like we're teammates

girls on the rebound are the best they cry and then you get to buy them a pop

and listen and then well they still won't go out with you but you get to buy them a pop

busy now you're carrying the undead cool bite me and i can be your undead friend like frankenstein

thanks for all the help you knobs izzy go join team talata or three come on guy after all this

you gotta let me back in the game fine but only cause we're down a man thanks to duncan mcquiddy

pants go ahead and join team one oh yes okay teams talk amongst yourselves and determine a team

name you have three minutes while i enjoy this ice cream count team victory team

got it amazon chris is really really really really hot what all right best

team name ever and here are your rewards team amazon you win a camel team chris is really

really really really really hot i think there were only four reelies you win a cup

and team victory here you go so the guys who come in last get a camel and we get a

stick all will be explained if i feel like it next time right here on total comma world tour