04x15 - That Will Be All

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Steven Universe". Aired: May 21, 2013 - January 21, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Tells the coming-of-age story of a young boy, Steven Universe and his friends—in the fictional town of Beach City.

04x15 - That Will Be All

Post by bunniefuu »

- Garnet: # We # - # Are the Crystal # - Steven: # Gems # - # we'll always save the day # Steven: # and if you think we can't # All: # we'll always find a way # - # that's why the people # - # of this world # Garnet: # believe in Garnet # - # Amethyst # - # and Pearl # Steven: # And Steven! # - Oof! - Oof! These the ones? [Laughter]

Amethyst: Steven! Greg! [Grunting]

They found me out! Amethyst! You won't believe what I've been through.

These Amethysts, they're really, really great! What?! [Laughter]

[Laughing]

Your faces! You were right! That was priceless! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I had to! [Chuckles]

What are you wearing? Greg! This is a good look for you.

What is going on? These Amethysts, they're all from Earth! They're from the Prime Kindergarten! Wait! Hey, 8XL! Yeah? You guys, I'm an 8! Tell them.

Tell them! The amethyst under me never popped out.

We were all waiting, and pfft nothing.

I'm 8XM! Facet 5, cut 8XM that's me! - This is 8XG, this is 8XH.

- I'm J.

Ah, geez! Sorry! I'm worse than Holly Blue! Aren't we all? [Laughter]

Prime, prime, prime.

You Amethysts are so cliquey.

Skinny's a Jasper! There are Gems here from the Beta Kindergarten, too! Hey, where's Carnelian? Celebrating.

I'm not the shortest anymore! [Amethyst and Carnelian Laugh]

This is unreal.

Hey! Please, if you don't mind me asking, we really need your help.

We came in with Sapphire, Ruby, and Pearl, we've got to find them and get out of I'll only be a moment.

What are you all doing in here?! Get to your stations! Even you hideous off-color betas! Get out of your cubbies and into your places! It's the least you can do for the Diamond that kept your worthless, sorry Gems in service! That's right Blue is back already! Now go pretend your filthy vein of Quartz is capable of gratitude! Go, go, go! [All panting]

Disperse! My Diamond is waiting! Run! Just run! I'll find you! Go! [Both panting]

Who bubbled all these Gems? Greg: Wow! It's kind of like a birthday party in here.

[Gasps]

Oh, no! - We got to hide! - Huh? Pearl, close the door.

[Sighs]

[Door opens]

Please tell me you're joking.

You only just left, and you're already back? Yellow! W-What are you doing here? I'm here to bring you back to reality, Blue.

I'm fine.

Just leave me alone.

It's been thousands of years, Blue, and you still can't bring yourself to destroy these Gems? She was shattered by a Rose Quartz! The entire cut of Gem deserves the same fate! But they were hers.

They should be wiped out of existence, not kept safe in bubbles! Yellow, she made them.

This is all we have left of her these Gems, this place, and the Earth.

I thought we agreed we need to put that planet and this whole debacle behind us.

Why can't you just let me grieve? You can't keep coming here forever! Why not? [Sighs]

Pearl, do something.

Sing for her.

Make her feel better.

Yes, my Diamond! Ahem.

- Ahem! - Uh oh.

Aah haa haa, aah haa haa Aah haa haa haa haa haa haa Aah haa haa, aah haa haa Aah haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haaaaaa Why would you want to be here? What do you ever see here? That doesn't make you feel worse than you do? And tell me, what's the use of feeling, Blue? Why would you want to employ her subjects That destroyed her? Why keep up her silly zoo? Oh, tell me What's the use of feeling, Blue? An army has a use, they can go and fight a w*r A Sapphire has a use, she can tell you what it's for An Agate terrifies, a Lapis terraforms Where's their Diamond when they need her, Blue? You've got to be a leader, Blue Yes, of course, we still love her And we're always thinking of her But now there's nothing we can do So tell me What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling, Blue? Ohh How can you stand to be here with it all? Here with it all Drowning in all this regret? Wouldn't you rather forget her? Ohhh Won't it be grand to get rid of it all? Rid of it all Let's make a plan of att*ck Start looking forward and stop looking back Oh, yes Of course, we still love her And we're always thinking of her Don't you know I miss her, too? But tell me What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling? Hmm hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm [Door opens]

And we have arrived.

That will be all, Pearl.

[Door closes]

My Diamond.

My gracious, wondrous, luminous, lustrous Diamond.

Sss? [Gasps]

Oh, my! It's truly an honor to bask in your radiance ses.

Get to the point, Agate.

[Clears throat]

Yes, of course.

My deepest apologies.

You'll be pleased to know that your Sapphire has completed your special delivery.

What special delivery? Um, the special delivery you requested from Earth, of course.

I never asked any Sapphire to go to Earth.

I Um [Whispering]

Oh, no! She's freezing up! Myfuture vision foresaw you, my Diamond, desiring morehumans for the zoo.

So Iacted accordingly.

It's true.

The window for preserving Earth specimens is closing.

Phew! Is that what you want? Sapphire, has the cluster emerged yet? No, it has not.

Then there's still time.

That will be all.

My Diamonds.

Two Diamonds?! I can't believe it! Can you believe it? Oh, well, of course you can.

You probably foresaw the whole thing.

Sapphire: Of course! No surprises here.

I neve expected to see Yellow Diamond in person.

What a commanding presence.

You can just feel strength and confidence radiating from her.

Don't misunderstand me, of course.

I'll always be in Blue's confidence, but if I had been made for Yellow, you wouldn't see me complaining.

I do hope they appreciate all my hard work to preserve the Pink Diamond legacy.

It would really make it worth being stationed here with these sorry excuses for Gems.

Ohhh! It's a shame, though.

This outpost is so remote.

I was beginning to think we'd been forgotten.

But we haven't! Two Diamonds one day! What an honor.

I don't think anything could spoil this for me.

[Nervous laughter]

Whatis the meaning of this?! Why are these two outside the containment area?! Holly Blue, I can explain.

No need, your Clarity.

Not even you could have foreseen how incompetent these Amethysts are.

Well, if you want something done right, you just do it yourself.

You two are coming with me! [Gasps]

[All gasp]

Both: Garnet! Steven, get Greg on board! Greg: Yes, please! We'll handle this noise.

[Grunts]

[Grunts]

Ooh! Together: Ooooooh! I've been waiting to do this all day.

Unh! [Groans]

[Laughter]

What are you doing?! They're traitors! Destroy them! - Bye! - Bye! [Smooches]

Famethyst for life! I'll report you to the Diamonds! All of you! You'll all be shattered! You're really gonna tell the Diamonds that you allowed a band of traitorous rebels to infiltrate a highly secure facility and escape from right under your careful watch? [Inhales sharply]

Doesn't sound like a wise thing to do, Holly Blue.

[Whirring]

So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.

That will be all.

[Groans]

[Guards cheering]

[Laughter]

Thanks so much for coming to get me.

That has to be like the third-craziest weekend I've ever had.

Dad, I'm really sorry I got you into all this.

This whole thing started 'cause I wanted answers.

You don't have to be sorry about a thing.

I hope you found what you were looking for.

I did.

I found you.

[Eerie music]