03x07 - Funhouse

Episode transcripts for the 2016 TV show "Escape the Night". Aired June 2016 - September 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

In "Escape the Night" ten guests are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at Joey Graceffa's newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's; when America was roaring... roaring with madness. This is a dinner party to die for. No one is safe.

03x07 - Funhouse

Post by bunniefuu »

Male announcer: Previously on "Escape the Night"... I'm over this. All of my friends are dying. Announcer: The tension between Colleen and Joey rises.

Liar. Announcer: And the group commits acts of t*rture to cleanse the next artifact.

Joey proves himself by finding the second Lazarus coin... It's a coin. Announcer: And pushes the group to m*rder one of their own

to cleanse the artifact. - I'm gonna vote for you. - Stop! Please don't do this to me! Announcer: The Lazarus box is opened,

and a friend is brought back from the dead. ( dramatic music )

♪ ♪ ( electricity crackling ) ♪ ♪

( evil laughter ) ♪ ♪

Hey, mister. Do you need a hand? I think it's you who needs a hand, Willie.

- How do you know my name? Master: I know a lot about you, Willie. I know your wife thinks you're the biggest mistake she made

in her life and you haven't sold an insurance plan in weeks. How's that conversation gonna go?

♪ ♪ But I have another option.

Right now, I need a fun house man. ♪ ♪

( laughing ) Bank called. They didn't get a payment, you loser.

( carnival music ) Nice to see you too, darling.

( sinister music ) ( woman screams )

( woman cackling ) ( motorcycle engine roaring )

( blade shinks ) ( woman screams )

( man choking ) ( man groans ) ♪ ♪

( monster roars ) ♪ ♪

( dramatic music ) ( Joey sighs )

Joey, what's going on? Rosanna: It's been 30 minutes since Joey played the harp, and nothing is happening.

I'm, like, trying to just, like, will it to work. I don't know, maybe if you just put your feelings into it...

This harp is faulty. - Please work, please work, please work. - It's not gonna work, is it?

- I did exactly what it said. - Okay, okay. Joey: I stroked it three times, and I thought of who I wanted to bring back. I don't know why they're not here.

Safiya: I thought that the harp was gonna work. Maybe it's just another game. I'm honestly hopeful. I'm just more worried about

who exactly we brought back. Whoever comes back is gonna have a vengeance. If I came back from the dead,

girl, I'd be really pissed. ( knock at door ) - Oh, my God! Joey: So there's a knock at the door, and I think I know who it is.

Joey: Hello? Manny: What is that? - It's a box.

It's, like, a briefcase. Huh, not--not what I was expecting, but you know what?

Uh, I like a briefcase. Sure, I'll take it. Mortimer: I know who that belonged to.

What? Some deadbeat insurance salesman. So you know who this case belongs to? How do you know?

I mean, I used to. He lived in the town. Safiya: You said he was an insurance salesman?

I don't trust insurance people. Joey: Drawings. (gasps) Oh, my God.

Joey: Mat! Rosanna: Mat! Joey: Oh, my God! It worked! It is Mat. I am so excited.

He looks like-- I don't know--he went on an all-night bender, but I gue--I mean, what would you look like when you come back from the dead?

It worked. - ( laughs ) - It worked! Oh, my God. I'm so happy. I chose to bring back Matpat.

You know, it was a very obvious decision, especially after everything that went down. ( laughs )

Nikita: Mat, I'm actually so happy to see you. - You don't understand. - Mat, we are so happy to see you. Hi, oh!

Joey: Mat, we were able to bring one person back. - And we brought back you. - And we chose you. - You chose me? - We chose you. Matpat: They could have brought anyone back,

and so for them to specifically choose me meant so much. Safiya: I don't know where Matpat's been or what's happened to him,

but I'm mostly just glad to have him back. Joey: Mat... - Thank you. There's one thing I need to know.

What happened when you d*ed? Matpat: Saw the church, and--and standing in front of the church was a blonde woman and an Asian man.

The Society Against Evil. They--they said that one of us had been to that church before.

- You were right. - I told you. While I was dead, it also became clear to me that Joey wasn't lying,

that he is an integral piece in this mission, and that we do need him to survive so that we can escape.

Nikita: That's all great and everything, and I don't mean to cut this really intense moment for you. I know you literally just d*ed two seconds ago.

But we just got more clues, and... we really need your help now more than ever.

Way to put me to work, guys. "Go, do this puzzle for us." Fine, it's good to get back to business.

Nikita: "Tell my story to let the fun begin." And it has numbers, and this looks actually like-- Joey: Just like that. Manny: That.

Nikita: We're going through the drawings, and they're definitely not the kinds of pictures I was drawing as a little kid. Let me just say that. - So we're figuring-- - They all have Ws.

Matpat: Ws, I think the Ws is a person. Rosanna: It's the same person. He's growing up. What did you say his name was?

Mortimer: His name was Willie. Rosanna: Willie, that's a W. Manny: That's Willie. - Give me the beginning one and a tack.

So we start tacking the drawings against the wall in the order that we think they took place. So where do we think that comes next?

Because he's born into this world. Rosanna: Is this a mustache? Matpat: I was gonna say, that might be a mustache on-- Rosanna: See, he has a mustache here.

- That's his wife. - This is his wife. Matpat: So he gets married. - Oh. Matpat: He gets abused by his wife. Manny: He has three faces on the last picture.

Joey: He does. Manny: I know. So we start off with being born, and then we go into his parents fighting, him peeing himself,

and then being bullied at school, going off to w*r, getting married, getting into fights with his wife,

leaving his wife, making a deal with the devil, and then seemingly going mad?

Joey: Last one's tacked in. - It opened. Manny: Whoa, we got it. - I heard it. Manny: We totally got it.

Nikita: Okay, we got it right? This box opens, and in it is a red button. And I'm thinking, "Push it."

- Should I press it? Rosanna: Are you gonna push it? - The artifact? - I'm ready. Joey: We need to press it. - Team vote, yes? Joey: Let's do it. Safiya: Push it.

Nikita: We don't have time. - ( all screaming ) We're in the dark. Which I am afraid of.

Joey: Is everyone okay? All: Yeah. - Mortimer-- - Ooh! Matpat: Oh, my God. Oh. - Whoa. - Oh.

Joey: Another box. Manny: Another thing opened. Matpat: Oh, wait, something else opened? Safiya: Something's blinking. - A light.

It's a light. A flashlight. Safiya: You guys, um, I don't think we've looked at the map yet. Manny: Oh, my God, we haven't looked at the map yet.

Safiya: All right, so clearly what's new here is the funhouse. It says, "The Funhouse is open for business.

- Bloody Business." - Bloody business, of course. Oh, look, around the room, there's a line.

Safiya: Oh. Manny: Oh, my God. So I grab the flashlight, and I start flashing it on different

parts of the room, and I realize that there's certain places that are glowing. Joey: "Travel symbol to"-- Safiya: "Symbol to symbol."

Joey: "Travel symbol to symbol starting with the swirl." Safiya: Look at how "follow" is written.

Safiya: Look at that O. Joey: That's a zero. Nikita: That's a zero. So we have the word "follow" and the number zero.

Matpat: And from there, follow the arrows along until we reach a symbol. From there, we hop to the next symbol

- and follow that pathway. Joey: Five--zero, four, five. Rosanna: Zero four five. Safiya: The happy face. - We need to find another smiley face. - Yeah.

Joey: I found it! It's over here. Rosanna: Zero, four, five, three? Matpat: When we get down to the end of the line, we have a sequence of four numbers

but don't know what to do with it. So we go back and reread the words. Safiya: "Follow grave instructions"-- What was three?

Joey: Literally. Follow grave instructions literally. Manny: Okay, where's a grave? Matpat: Where have we seen a grave?

Joey: Over here! Manny: It's a gra-- It's a literal grave. That's exactly right. Joey: R.I.P--rip. Rip! Grave instructions literally--rip it off.

Matpat: Where? Joey: Rip it! Joey: Just rip! Manny: Oh, my God. Joey: There it is. Matpat: Oh, sh**t.

So I put in the combination and open it up. Manny: Oh. Safiya: And inside is the next artifact.

It says, "The Psychedelic Swirl warps and distorts the souls "of all who stare into it. "To cleanse this wicked artifact,

"you must brave the rooms of the funhouse. "You'll need a ticket to enter, but don't plan on making it back out."

And next to the artifact are tickets, tickets to a funhouse. It looks like we're gonna be needing three light bulbs

or three pieces to complete the wheel. Rosanna: Mm-hmm. What about Calliope and Mortimer? We don't have tickets for you guys.

I guess that means we can't go with you guys. We'll take you as far as the entrance. - "We are not liable for death." - "Liable for death"? "We are not liable for death."

I'm just thinking, "How fun can this funhouse really be, girl?" Manny: So we walk up--it's the creepiest funhouse I've ever seen in my entire life.

Literally, like, there's, like--it's a cat with, like, eyes spinning, the guy walks out, and we realize, like, that's Willie.

That's the guy from the drawings. A few rules before you suffer. ( groans )

At the end of the hall is an elevator. You want to enter in at one at a time or-- Rosanna: Willie has four different personalities.

Sometimes he's happy, and sometimes he's, like, a monster. I'll rip your guts out with a fishhook.

( groans ) The elevator will spew you into a room which you must solve quickly.

Bitch, choose one and stick to it. Every few minutes, I'll spin the dial of disaster,

and whatever room it lands on... ( groans ) I will enter

and take one of you out back for punishment. I don't understand what Willie has going on in his head.

Now, a red light may flash from time to time, and when you're in the room, you must get into the elevator within five seconds. ( groans )

Let's have some horrible fun. Tickets, please. - Please, hurry. Rosanna: I'm terrified.

In every scary situation, you never wanna divide. When you divide, that's when the bad stuff happens. - Wish me luck, guys. All: Good luck.

Rosanna: Mat, be careful. Matpat: I step into the elevator, and all of a sudden, I'm spinning. Oh, okay. Hey, stop me!

( creepy music ) Oops. Okay. Oh, oh, hey, hi.

- Oh, this is fun. - ( balloon pops ) Oh, Jesus Christ! There were so many balloons in this room.

It was awesome. It was like the best birthday party you could ask for. After a few minutes, Safiya comes in,

followed by Ro, my two favorite people in this group. "That wretched woman hid all five of my treats.

Put them back where they belong." Presumably, I need to start popping some balloons in order to find his pieces of candy and then put those

candies in a box to complete his nicely arranged candy collection. Grab a pin. We need to find--

We need to find treats, I'm assuming - hidden in the balloons. - Okay.

Matpat: I have a needle, and I'm ripping through them. Safia has a needle, and she's ripping through them. Ro doesn't have a needle, and she's...

- trying. - ( balloons popping ) Matpat: Okay, I found a treat. I found a treat. Joey: Walking into the funhouse,

I really don't know what to expect, but I do appreciate the rainbow lights. So I get spit out from the elevator into the sideways room,

and I am completely disoriented. I thought I just defied gravity and all of a sudden, I'm walking on the walls.

I don't know what's going on here. "Now that the house has gone sideways, "everything is out of sorts. Hurry and set things right."

Nikita: We have to rearrange a bunch of objects in this room, and I'm like, "Girl, uh, I think there's "a lot more that needs to be rearranged in this room

"besides just these little simple wild creatures and things." So this is a chewy candy that's chocolate,

which makes me believe that it would be here. Basically each row has been categorized in a different way.

At the bottom, you've got kind of, like, chewy chocolate candies. - So you have one. - This one? All right, I have one. We need to complete all five rows.

- Keep going? - Yeah, keep looking. And they're small. And we finally find all of the candies that we need.

- Okay. Matpat: Oh, the chest opened! Safiya: Oh! Matpat: Here we go. Okay. Oh, here's a clue. Here's a clue.

"Carnival Master corrupted one of you." Wait.

- We should be doing something. - You know we cannot. ( dramatic music )

Master: I need a funhouse man. ♪ ♪

I've seen this one before. ♪ ♪ What are you doing? ♪ ♪

- ( laughter ) - No! Mortimer: ( grunts )

Listen to this one. It says, "My wife loved to pursue the encyclopedias,

"but she lays them around. Was it that hard to put them back together?" Where they belong, okay.

I'm truly--like, my heart rate just goes higher and higher and higher. I swear the diarrhea gets worse. It literally just becomes a thing.

- Oh, I got an encyclopedia! Manny: Okay, great, great, great. - Um, this is F. Joey: I got it. Wait, wait, wait, Joey. Right there, right there.

Is that-- Was that one right there? - Where? Yes. - Right there. - What does that say? - A. Manny: Is that A? Joey: Oh, put it here.

Joey: Put it here. This is where it starts. Manny: We need E, you guys. That's all we need is E. Matpat: Okay, we've got a key,

we've got the World Encyclopedia, and we have-- - All these rings. - A bunch of rings. Rosanna: We find this encyclopedia in the room,

and it's not helping us in any situation. It must be something to help our friends.

I'm spinning the wheel. And it looks like I'll be in room...

- The book belongs in-- - The book belongs in another room. We have to get it to another room. So we have to get them to everyone else. - Oh, I have a key. Willie: Come on out! Matpat: There is no place for us to hide.

We're in such a small space, he finds us in no time. Willie: Come here! Matpat: No! Rosanna: No, Mat, no! - Take the key!

Both: Mat! - Just use the key on the box! So Willie drags me through the house back through the elevator

and takes me around back where he throws me into a chain link prison. Why me? Leave me alone, four-face! Hello?

I'm looking for a way out. I try ramming down the door. I start looking on the ground for anything

that might be a key or help me pick a lock. Nothing. I'm stuck. Here, this has a lock.

Safiya: Oh. Rosanna: Use this. Matpat: Hello! Rosanna: Mat! - Mat, we're gonna come help you, okay? - Here we go.

Safiya: "This was one of my favorite pieces... "till my wife smashed it. Reassemble it just right, please." It's gotta be based on the colors.

So the colors must be similar to those around it. At first, I thought the game was that you were supposed to line up

the colors so that you were always next to, like, a matching color, but there are not enough pieces with the right colors.

- This is wrong. This is wrong. - This is not-- So we're thinking that there has to be something else in another room that our friends could maybe help us with.

Manny: "My favorite artist. I'd take one. Your friends in the other room will surely need it."

Joey: Need what? Manny: "My favorite artist." Nikita: Oh, wait, right here. Manny: "I'd take one." Joey: So I found this map with a bunch of, like,

lollipop shapes that connects to the Candy Land room. Spinning the wheel again. Uh-oh.

I'll be coming for you now. ( dramatic music ) Nikita: And homeboy really jumps up inside of our room,

but clearly there's nowhere to hide, - so I got got. Matpat: Here he comes again, this time dragging Nikita with him.

Willie: There you are. All right. - I'll gladly go in here. Willie: Have a great time, you guys. - Coffee will be served later. Nikita: Thank you.

Willie: Bye. Matpat: Fantastic. So there's another note down here. It says, "You'd never find my wife without a drink."

- That--the drink. - A drink? Joey: "I don't ever want to see that goblet again. Just put it in the rafters."

Hmm, hmm. Joey, come here. Come here, come here, come here. What is--it's pointing at something. Joey: Maybe that-- It worked. Okay.

- We still need to find that-- - Oh, my God! Safiya: Oh! Rosanna: Red light, red light! Keep working! I'm going! I'm going!

The red light goes on, and that means I gotta get back in the elevator or uh-oh. So I grab the book and jump on in.

Rosanna: Joey? Manny? - Oh, my God, Rosanna. - She has the final book. Manny: Hi. - I have a book. - You have the book?

- You have it. - Oh, my God. Manny: E and G, that's it. Rosanna: Whoa, whoa! Manny: "I hid this money from my wife

"so that one day I could escape. "The combination is in the constellations of the sky.

Maybe a friend can give you a hand?" Joey: Wait, the red light! The red light! Manny: Red light. Oh, my God. Rosanna: Red light!

Oh, my God. They need this. Manny: Lollipops. Rosanna: And we don't know the orde--Yes, this is it. This is it. So the red light goes off, and I'm like,

"All right, I was the first one in here. I gotta go." Oh, my gosh. It's so crazy in here. - What is this place? Safiya: Joey, I need the map.

Okay, I got something with a bunch of lollipops. Oh, my God, perfect. So I show her this pamphlet that I have that basically

is the key to what we need to do. Safiya: This one is purple, yellow, blue, orange. Safia: Right here. Joey: Wow, this is making

- my eyes go crazy. Safiya: Oh, crap. That's the red light. Joey, I have to go. - Okay, good luck. Safiya: The red light goes off,

and I have to run into the elevator. And I end up in this lava room. "Keep off the lava or start over."

I have to press the button on top of the podium to get a pattern of lights, and then I have to press all

of those lights in the corresponding color order. So this lava room is basically like one big giant

Simon Says game. Jinkies, you guys, hurry. Matpat: Anytime now, guys.

Do you have, like, anything in that giant bouffant of yours? Oh, don't break a nail, girl. Nikita: Oh, honey, these are reinforced acrylics.

Check in the room if there's any stars anywhere. Check outside the window and see if there's any stars outside. Any stars? It's day--it's daytime.

- Just check just in case. - It's daytime. Any stars? Any stars? This one and then--and then this one right here.

Willie: You did a good job. You've completed this room. Joey: So I solve that, and then I get to go into

the final room. - Blue. Joey: What the hell? Safiya: One second, Joey. Joey: Okay, hi.

Safiya: Hi. - What's going on in here? Rosanna, do you see any stars anywhere in the room? Any pictures of anything? Rosanna: Okay, let me look.

And we put it together that we're supposed to...

Yep. Okay, going in here. Okay, I'm in.

( screams ) In the lava room, I spot this constellation. It is so beautiful.

And it got me to thinking about what Manny and I were just talking about. Constellation. Wait, is that something?

- You guys, you guys! Safiya: Ro, press the red button. Manny: Is anyone in there? Oh, my gosh, Joey. Yes, Joey, Joey, Joey. Joey, you can see me.

I'm right here. Joey, I can see you, bitch. Green and then-- Manny: Get your ass back here. - Safiya, Safiya, Safiya. - Yes?

Okay, there's constellations on the wall. I need you guys to give me that code. Wait, Manny! Look in he--Hi! Hi, honey, I've been calling to you this whole time!

You've been busy! So what are we doing? What do you need? Left to right, give me the numbers.

- Give me the numbers. - You guys, you can see. Rosanna: One, two, three, four-- the first one is five. - Six, actually. - ( laughs )

Rosanna: Six, five, four, eight. ( beeping ) Manny: No, no, no, no. Rosanna: Is that it?

Manny: Yes! Safiya: All right. Joey: Okay. Safiya: Ready? Great. Okay, we have cash. What is this? What is this?

Willie: My, oh, my. You have completed the room. ( bell rings )

I'll be coming for you now. ( grunts ) Safia: Green. What's the next one, Joey? Oh, no, he's coming after me!

Safia: Joey, what's the next one? Joey: Honestly, I was ready for Willie to come and take me. I was having quite some difficulty remembering

what those colors were. Manny: All right, all right, all right, all right. Safiya: I'm gonna focus on the first ones.

- Come in. Manny: Cash? - Oh, my gosh. Safiya: All right, here we go. All right, so I'm gonna press it, and then I'm gonna remember the first three numb--

like, the first three lights, and you remember the second three, okay? Willie: I'm gonna spin the wheel one more time. Ooh, ooh. Are we having fun in here?

Oh, my God. Does anyone wanna go for a walk? Ooh, let's run off. Let's run off.

( scoffs ) We're gonna go for a little walk, maybe reapply some mascara, who knows? I don't need to. I have lashes on.

Matpat: Manny comes next, and by this point, we're all pretty helpless. We're all at the mercy of Willie. So I basically tell Ro I'm gonna cover

the first four colors. She pushes her buttons, and I hop around and push my buttons.

( beeping ) Yes. ( cheerful humming ) Willie: We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Both of you exit the room and claim your prize. Rosanna: Let the record show the funhouse was not fun.

I gave it a zero stars on Yelp. ( dramatic music ) Here, let's go, Ro. I think that we're out of here.

We run down the hallway, and at the end of the hallway, we see a note and a box

hanging with two light bulbs inside. And I'm thinking these must be the light bulbs that go inside the artifact.

"Lucky you, take your prize. Now get back to the lounge "and decide who among you cap-- who among your captured friends

will undertake my final challenge." - What? - "Choose wisely. You never know what can happen in my house."

- Oh, my God. Guys? - You guys? All: ( shouting ) Rosanna: Guys, there you are.

Oh, my God, guys, how do we get you out of here? Nikita: I don't know. Get us out. Matpat: Do you have a key? - Did you get anything? Safiya: We just have a note.

Rosanna: We got this note. - What does it say? We have to choose one of you captured for the final challenge. Wait, so you guys get to choose which one of us goes into

the elimination? Ro and Safiya have to choose between me, Manny, Mat, and Nikita, and I'm just hoping they don't choose me.

Think about everything that's been done in this game. I was helping you in the room. Remember that. We know. Obviously we're gonna pick wisely or as wisely as we can,

but we have to get back to the lounge. Be smart about this. Come on. We'll try and help you if we can. - Come on, Ro. - Don't pick me, b*tches!

Safiya: So Ro and I walk back into the lounge, and Mortimer's not there. Only Calliope is.

Hey, Calliope, where's Mortimer? I don't know, he left in a fright after you guys did. Something spooked him. I haven't seen him since.

Safiya: Ro and I are in the lounge trying to figure out who we should choose to send into this final challenge.

What do you think, Ro? I can't put Joey in danger. I wanna protect him.

I just feel very mama bear. I need to protect him at all costs. I'm not gonna put him anywhere near danger.

And then with Mat, Mat just came back. - He just came back. - I agree. It seems pretty unfair, you know, to put him back

into another final death challenge. So then we only have two other names. Manny and Nikita. ( dramatic music )

I go over and choose one of the two cards at random. I choose Manny. She chooses Nikita.

Safiya: It's so horrible, but it feels like there's no other two people to send into the challenge

besides Manny and Nikita. What do we do now? I guess we just wait.

All: ( screaming ) Manny: Oh, my God. Joey: No, no, no, no, no. - ( laughs ) - No.

Your friends that made it out safe chose you two in the middle to enter the funhouse one last time.

Matpat: Considering that Manny and Nikita are two best friends, this is, like, the worst possible scenario outside of me being put up for elimination.

Obviously. You and you, scram! Joey: I'm just so relieved it's not me.

But I don't know what's gonna happen. Oh, my Gosh. Thank you so much. Matpat: Yeah, thank you.

I know that was a tough decision. Thank you so much. Thank you so much.

Nikita: I'm honestly devastated at this point. Manny and I have been in this together the whole time.

But we realized that we have no choice and we need to walk in together and I'm feeling very protective over Nikita because she is just my girl, you know?

And I've loved her since freaking the day I met her. Nikita: Even though I'm going up against him,

I don't think I would have it any other way. ♪ ♪

- What in the-- - What is this? Ultimately this is a race between Manny and I. We both are going into this knowing that we're gonna go 100%.

If we do come back from this, whichever one of us it is,

those b*tches will pay. We're gonna be coming for blood. Both: "Once you complete the challenge,

"jump into the elevator and it'll take you "to the next room. "First one through all three will have defeated the funhouse." Step inside to begin."

And the first room that we're in is a series of lollipops, and we basically have to match them to the correct taste.

( dramatic music ) ( gags ) They're literally, like, the nastiest things I've ever tasted in my entire life.

It's like we have, like, a freaking bacon. We have a fish. ( gags ) It's so gross.

Oh, my God, this is spicy. This is spicy. - This is spicy. This is spicy. - Ah! I've had a lot of things in my mouth,

but this by far was probably the third nastiest thing. Manny: Oh, that's vile. It's vile. It smells like fish vag*na.

Nikita: Um, salt, grape, cumin, Earl Grey, watermelon, jalapeño, fish. Willie: You did a good job. You've completed this room.

Oh, okay. Sorry, Manny. Bye, babe. Good luck. Nikita: I'm so shocked when I'm able to match everything up.

I race over into the elevator and it opens up to the floor is lava room. "Toss one beanbag in each of the five holes

"from behind the red line. "Step in the lava and you have to start back over. "And no cheating.

You can only take one beanbag at a time." It's basically a game of beanbag toss on crazy high stakes.

Oh, this is hard in heels. Bacon, watermelon, strawberry, fish, Earl Grey, peppermint, cheese. Willie: It looks like you're almost there.

How close are we talking here? - I hate this. Willie: Don't step in the lava,

- or I'll come for you. Nikita: One, two. ♪ ♪

I think I have one more. Come on, Nikita. Bacon, pickle, apple, fish, Earl Grey, peppermint, cheese? Willie: You've completed this room. - Oh, my God, I'm right? Yeah!

Finally I solve the lollipop clue, and I'm like, "Oh, my God, okay, I'm allowed to continue on." Nikita's still in the room, though, so maybe I still have a chance.

Willie: My, oh, my. You have completed the room. - sh*t. "Riddle me this. Twist to begin."

Twist. Oh, bitch. Willie: There's no chance you can finish this in time.

Nikita: Oh, come on, you got home drunk from the club. You've been in these situations before. Too big, too big. I know this is--

Willie: You keep doing it wrong. You've got one more clue to go. Manny: There's one. Willie: You're almost done. And I'll be sad to see you go.

Manny: I finally get to a point where I'm, like, in this groove. I get four in a row. I'm like boom, boom, boom, boom. "Solve the riddle and find the object and place it in its appropriate spot

"to win the dual. When I am young, I am tall. When I am old, I am short. Sweat makes me age and breath is my foe."

A candle, a candle. Willie: You have completed the room. Nikita: A candle.

I find the candle, and I have to place it on the table. The second I slam it in, I'm like, "I just won. I'm so happy."

Manny, I'm sorry. But then it hits me that my best friend, I just k*lled my best friend.

Willie: We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen. Both of you exit the room and claim your prize. And I lose the challenge, and I know I'm gonna die.

Of course I'm so fearful of dying, and I don't know what I'm gonna do. And I'm thinking I'm gonna be leaving Nikita behind.

I'm gonna leave the entire crew behind. And I wish I could just be there with them to escape this freaking night.

♪ ♪ What is this? Oh, my God.

"The sad news is, you both get to live." ♪ ♪

Nikita: Both of us are safe, and I'm beyond excited. And I'm floored. "Breaks my heart, it really does."

"The very good news, however, is, the person who voted the winner into the challenge is getting their guts torn open right now."

( ominous music ) Now is as good of a time as any. "Carnival master corrupted one of you."

This probably means someone recently became corrupted. - Mat, do you feel funny? - Why--Why do you think it's me?

♪ ♪ - ( gasps ) - Oh, my God! Why is he here? - Holy sh-- Rosanna: Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh.

Joey: Oh my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. The unexpected happened, and Willie comes waltzing into our lounge--

our supposedly "safe" lounge. Stay away! Why are you here? We didn't go in the challenge! What happened to them?

What's going on? Where's Manny and Nikita? Joey: Hey--No! No! No! Rosanna: No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

All: ( screaming ) She's dead, and with no explanation. ( snarling )

Thanks for playing at the funhouse. See you. Joey: No! All: Safiya!

Joey: You feel like you know what the rules are, and then they just get switched up on you. It's not fair what happened to Safiya.

- "Take the bulb and go before I k*ll you too." - Bitch. - Let's go, come on. - Oh, my God, come on. Take it, take it, take it.

- Oh, my God. - Let's go. - I can't believe we're alive. We're alive. Nikita: Come on. Manny: Okay, come on.

( all talking at once ) This is not right. Joey: Guys, what happened? - We're alive, what--

- Oh, my God. - Why is she dead? Matpat: You're both here? When Manny and I walk into that room, we have no idea who actually voted for me.

And then we realized Safiya voted for Nikita and that's why she's dead. Manny: You guys, we survived. Matpat: How did you both survive?

He told us that the winner of the challenge, whoever voted us in-- Manny: Was gonna die. And Nikita won. I'm relieved at this point.

She voted for Nikita in. Ro voted for me in. One of them d*ed. And I'm like, "Good."

Matpat: You don't have to say it with such attitude. - I'm just saying-- - I think she deserved it. Matpat: Safiya d*ed! Listen, she voted me to die,

and she got what she deserved. If that was me, would you be acting the same? I don't know why it's so hard for Mat to understand. I was fighting for my life.

And when Safiya's dead, I'm so sad, but at this point, I have to survive.

Enough fighting, okay? This is exactly what they want us to do. They want us to be against each other.

We need to come together. Otherwise, we're not gonna get out of here. Well, that being said, we found the light bulb,

and now we can cleanse this artifact. ( dramatic music )

All right, let's find the next artifact. ♪ ♪