01x35 - Reunion of the Fallen

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Fullmetal Alchemist". Aired: October 4, 2003 - October 2, 2004.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Anime series set in a fictional universe in which alchemy is one of the most advanced scientific techniques, the story follows two brothers who want to recover parts of their bodies lost in an attempt to bring their mother back to life.

01x35 - Reunion of the Fallen

Post by bunniefuu »

So, Greed's dead then? Yes, and in a certain way, the way he d*ed was just right for him.

Unsightly, and yet beautiful in its v*olence.

Well, even if one of us is lost, you-know-who will just make another one.

Besides, we've located a new Wrath.

Right now, Sloth has him.

I wonder what we should make him do What's wrong? Don't tell me you're getting all sentimental over Greed dying.

Not really.

Something just crossed my mind.

Where do we come from, and where are we going? What a load.

Patrons I'd like to close the restaurant soon.

We're alive here, now Listen, sir and we don't need to go anywhere.

Isn't that enough for you? Hey, are you listening to me!? Shut up.

Can I eat him? Can I eat him? Today, it's my treat.

Take your time.

Now that I think about it, I've wondered about this before, too.

Where did I come from, and where am I going? Stay with me! Stay with me, Jimmy! Excuse me! Please let me through! Please, let me take a look at him.

He'll be all right now.

Thank you so much! Lust Lujon Man cannot obtain anything without first sacrificing something.

In order to obtain anything, something of equal value is required.

That is alchemy's Law of Equivalent Exchange.

At the time, we believed that to be the true way of the world.

Brother, are you sure this road is the right one? We're definitely heading south, in any case.

We'll come upon the Ishbalan camp before long.

I hope you're right.

But will you actually learn anything from asking the Ishbalans? We don't have any other leads.

And I don't want to be manipulated by those Homunculus guys.

Something the matter? I thought I just heard a woman scream Lujon! Who the hell are you!? For crying out loud Here you are, springing up right on time What was that, you little runt? - Why, you! - Why, you! - Why, you! It's been two years, hasn't it? I never thought I'd see you again.

I have so many things I want to tell you.

But before that, I wonder if you would tell me something Why did you disappear from before me? Why did you leave, without saying anything? I don't remember.

It was so long ago.

I remember! You taught me so many things! Alchemy, and something even more important What are you doing here? You've never set foot outside of the village.

Oh, I'm looking for a new Stone.

You remember, don't you? Thanks to this Stone that you gave me, our village was saved.

But that disease has broken out again, and this Stone's power seems to have gotten weaker.

Please Will you lend me your help again? Once more, like you did before A mudslide, huh? That sure is quite a disaster.

Can I eat them? Can I eat them? Stop doing that.

You should go on a bit of a diet.

Lucky girl, huh? Here Please Deliver these herbs to the village.

Everyone is waiting for them.

Over there! There they are! Hey, are you okay!? Libia Libia! Stay with me, Libia! I'm sorry, Lujon H- here I told you not to do this! This stuff won't do us any good! I'm surprised.

You guys must have been riding in the carriage too, right? Even so, you'd best get away from here as soon as you can.

Fossilitis is spreading throughout this whole area.

Fossilitis? I'll cure it.

I'm going to cure this.

With my with my alchemy.

So, you're traveling by yourself in order to find this man Lujon? Yes.

I don't know what your reasons are, but it's really not good for a woman to be out alone.

Still I'm worried.

The way things are going, I get the feeling that I'll never see Lujon again.

So, why did this Lujon guy leave your village? In order to search for a new Philosopher's Stone.

- Philosopher's - Philosopher's - Philosopher's Stone!? Stone!? Stone!? Yes.

In order to cure the fossilitis in our village, he needs the power of the Stone, no matter what.

It is a terrible disease, which no medicine has any effect on.

Which is the reason why Lujon Here, drink this.

It will help you to relax.

Thanks.

From the looks of it, you werert hurt that badly, for which I'm glad.

Libia! What's the matter? Are you really hurt? It's okay.

My hand just slipped a bit.

Lujon! Lujon, are you here!? My son my son! This is fossilitis.

The body suddenly begins changing into something like stone or dry wood.

People die, almost like they are withering flowers.

Leave this boy, all that which is bringing calamity upon him.

Vasilisa, hear the cries of this boy.

Vasilisa, hear the grief of this boy.

Vasilisa, please accept this boy's prayer.

The enemy shall all be put to shame, and flee in terror.

They shall withdraw at once, and be reproached.

I'm sorry.

Anji Anji! He had he had only just turned eight! No!! I can't do anything! All I can do is pray to God! Vasilisa, my God, I ask that with your power, you please spare the little ones Please spare her! Please, God Ishbala, my God I ask that with your power, you would please spare this little one Please spare them You're trying to use alchemy to take the dead parts of the body, and reconstruct them back into a normal body, aren't you? Now that medicine won't work, you are not mistaken in your thinking.

However you don't have enough experience with alchemy.

I will teach you true alchemy.

I'm so happy.

Who would have thought that you'd ever come to our village again? I told them that I left the village in order to search for a new Philosopher's Stone, but maybe I was actually looking for you.

I wanted to see you again, too.

I've had this feeling for the longest time that I left something behind in the village.

You don't have to worry about it.

We're heading in the same direction anyway.

Thank you.

But I'm not really sure it's right for me to go back to the village.

What choice do you have? You may be out looking, but you don't have any leads, so there's not much else you can do.

By any chance, is, you know, this Lujon-san fellow your boyfriend, or anything? I was dumped by him.

I've been in love with him for a long time.

But the one he is really in love with is This is the place were you did your training, huh? It does indeed look like you've at least got a lot of books together here.

What are you doing!? Most of this is junk.

First, you have to acquire the correct knowledge.

Read these in order.

Drill it all into your head.

It's no use.

This is too hard for me.

I just can't do this! It's okay.

You can do it.

You have the talent.

Come on, believe in yourself.

There it is again Who is that? Why do I have these memories? Yes, that's it.

What's this? My gift to you.

This Philosopher's Stone will increase your power.

You can't start off with trying to heal people.

Try using your power to return this bird to the air.

May God save this creature, and watch over it, never slumbering.

The Lord is this creature's keeper; the sun shall not smite it by day, nor the moon smite it by night.

I did it! Like I told you, you have the talent.

It's all because of you! Thank you.

Could I ask you one more time? Why did you disappear from before me? You knew how I felt about you, didn't you? You can't go looking for all the answers.

It will end up being your ruin.

I don't understand.

What are you trying to say? Please, don't take Lujon don't take Lujon away from me.

He and I are engaged.

Once my fossilitis is gone, we're going to be married.

Isn't that nice? Congratulations.

If you invite me to the ceremony, I'll give a speech.

Please don't joke around! I'm being serious! Libia, I will use my power to heal you.

May God save this woman, and watch over her, never slumbering.

The Lord is this womars keeper; the sun shall not smite her by day, nor the moon smite her by night.

Incredible That's incredible, Lujon! Cure my wife, too! Take care of my kid, too! You did it, Lujon! You did it, Lujon! How is it going? Nothing to worry about.

Everything is proceeding right on schedule.

I'm counting on you.

After all, that's the whole reason why we intentionally introduced this illness.

Lujon is starting to heal the disease with the fake Philosopher's Stone.

But that will only last for the time being.

Next, I will take away the power that I gave Lujon.

Then he will fall into the depths of despair, and start seeking out a genuine Philosopher's Stone.

And he'll be doing it for us.

We've been doing the same thing all over the place, all to find us a person who can create a genuine Philosopher's Stone.

Excuse me Oh, Libia, you're even prettier than usual today.

Um, do you know where Lujon is? It's just about time for the ceremony to start, isn't it? I can't do it I can't go through with it.

Alchemy isn't the only thing that you taught me.

There's something else, even more important.

I wonder what that could be.

I want you by my side, forever.

Forever.

Who who are you? You'd better go to her.

But Go! Lust Hurry! Libia! Hey, are you sure about this? I'm afraid of Envy.

We're nearly at the village.

Hang on, everyone.

With this new power Over here! Over here! Hurry! You've saved us again.

Like you did two years ago.

Do you remember? That day, when I hugged you? But this will be different from then.

I won't let you go, now.

Don't go! Why? You were my small blemish.

Where did I come from, and where am I going? Lujon! Lujon! Lujon! Lujon, where are you!? Hey! Libia-san! This can't be Brother what in the world is this? Hey hey Lust, I'm hungry.

Hey Fullmetal Alchemist! Episode 36: "The Sinner Within" I think that anyone would be scared to see this mechanical arm.

Of course they would be.

However, your heart isn't necessarily always right.