01x60 - Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood". Aired: April 5, 2009 – July 4, 2010.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows two brothers searching for the Philsopher's Stone, hoping to restore their bodies.

01x60 - Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth

Post by bunniefuu »

What's the matter? The soldiers outside want to start negotiating.

We're only sending one man! He's on his way now! Be sure not to sh**t! Hands above your head! Do anything suspicious and we won't hesitate! He's fine.

Let him through.

He's someone we can trust.

Second Lieutenant!! I wonder if there's any way for me to see my husband right now You mustn't! There's no telling what could happen to you.

There's still a chance that the army is currently under control of the anti-Bradley faction.

Please be patient for a little longer.

I see You're right.

So, you say you refuse to acknowledge Truth? That's exactly right! You also seem to think you've won after gathering all the human sacrifices, but you won't have your way with us so easily! Nonsense.

Can you stand? We're going to get out of here.

Don't bother trying.

All of you are already inside my belly.

What on earth is this? Is the 'Father' guy inside of that thing? He should be with our father by now.

Though I certainly can't guarantee that he is with no physical defects.

May! Midget! Hey you, with all the eyes! You're immortal, aren't you? So you're not going to deny it.

Sir Alphonse, let me handle him.

H-Hey, you won't be able to take him on alone! Nope, I can use Eastern Alchemy.

I get that you'll still be able to use alchemy even after he seals it off, but I'm going to need you two to take on the little homunculus.

Easier said than done He forced the colonel to open the gate? Then why didn't he do that to begin with? Fullmetal.

When he dragged me into the transmutation, he said, "I didn't really want to have to use this method, but we're fairly short on time.

" Meaning it carries a great risk for them.

Probably.

Guess it's worth a sh*t.

All right! We can use alchemy! He's running?! He used to always avoid them using his shadows! We may have a chance! Right! Messing up my house again? You evil kids.

Your immortality is mine! You don't belong here.

Out! Watch out, little girl! He can transmute without- May! Just what on blazes is going on? We still can't get in touch with headquarters.

Reporting in! Several Ishbalans have appeared within the city! They've engaged in combat with the guards in- You- My apologies.

We don't really have the time to explain.

Forgive us.

No! No!! Help me! Someone, help me! My apologies, lady.

We mean no harm, so please tell us This is the house located here on this map, right? It's starting to get really dark.

I wonder if everyone's doing their job You sure this is the right place? Yeah, positive.

Great.

Now The rest is up to you, Scar.

It's nice to be face to face with death every once in a while.

Right now, the only thing in my mind is the fact that I'll fight to the death with you.

Social status, career, origin, race, gender, name none of that matters.

Not being bound by anyone and fighting just for the sake of it.

How astounding.

I've finally reached this stage.

What's wrong?! Is this all you've got?! That's not enough! Hardly enough! Destroy me, nameless one! You look surprised.

I don't blame you.

If you were to ask me some time ago, even I wouldn't have imagined that I'd be using something like this.

I had always been thinking about what I was capable of doing.

And this was the conclusion I'd reached.

It's the transmutation circle of reconstruction that I obtained from my brother's research documents! You humans just continue to struggle.

May! sh*t! Al, you go help May.

What about Pride?! Leave him to me.

I can take him! Roger that! Little girl! You keep your mouth shut, Hohenheim.

Sir Alphonse What's the matter now? Those are some weak blows! Don't get the wrong idea.

Until you perform your duty You need to keep me alive, eh?! Then I'll just kick both of your asses before that happens! "Kick our asses"? Do try.

Since you have a small stature, you've always been fighting against people larger than you.

Thus, you have little experience fighting against those who are smaller than yourself! I apologize beforehand if I hit you, Dad! You little! I do admit that I've always been fighting against people who were bigger than me! And that's exactly why I know how little guys tend to att*ck! Master! Transmuting with no movement? That's kind of annoying.

It's almost time.

Playtime ends here.

Time for you all to get to work.

It's pitch dark Hurry Hurry and take us to the middle of the transmutation circle Hurry! We can't stay here! Quit throwing a fit! Hurry up and take me to the center! Hurry! We're going to get devoured! Hurry!! The time has come! Have you all ever thought of this planet as one life form? Well, it would be more accurate to call it a system rather than a life form.

A system that records a tremendous amount of information taken from the universe, which is incomparable to the tiny amount that each of you humans possess.

If one were to open that gate, how much power do you suppose they would gain? Ever thought of it? I'm going to open that gate here and now using these human sacrifices! So that's the center! Greed! The center of the world belongs to me! The world is mine! He did it.

I knew you'd come, Greed, my son.

You're the avarice that was born from me.

It's only natural that you'd want everything I'd want.

Ed! The true center of the world is right here! Damn you! W-What's going on?! This is! That's right, allow the gates to fight each other! Repel one another! What an immense amount of energy! I'm almost unable to hold it down by myself.

And with this power, I shall open the gate of the planet! What on earth?! Winry What's going on? Miss Pinako, what's Hohenheim I'm going to punch you when you come back Ed E d God!! Respond to my soul! Come! That's right, come! I shall no longer be chained down by You! I shall drag You down to earth and make You a part of me! Next time, Fullmetal Alchemist: Episode 61, One Who Devours God.

"God" is an invention of those with nobody else to turn to.