07x24 - Exposed!! The Saiyaman is Son Gohan!" / "Identities Revealed

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

07x24 - Exposed!! The Saiyaman is Son Gohan!" / "Identities Revealed

Post by bunniefuu »

"Exposed! The Saiyaman is Son Gohan!" Still? Father's been awfully long.

Yeah, with his Instantaneous Movement, he should have been right back.

It might be that Karin Tower didn't have any Senzu.

Oh, no, Kuririn-san! I'm going to go see how Videl-san is doing again.

If Father comes back, that's where I'll be.

You know, Gohan I hate to say, but this looks like more to me than simply worrying over a friend, you devil.

Videl! Videl! Hey, are you sure she's okay? She's all right.

It will take some time, but there's no mortal danger.

If anything happens to Videl, someone's going to answer to me! Mister Satan! Mister Satan! This is Nathie, the Reporter.

Forgive me for intruding during your misfortune, but what is the prognosis for Videl-san? Please excuse us! H- how is Videl-san? Videl is the daughter of the World Champion Mister Satan! Her method of training is not like that of others.

There's no cause for concern, so get lost.

I won't be giving any more autographs today.

Er, do you have any words for Contestant Spopovitch? I, Mister Satan, will avenge my daughter! Tell Spopovitch to get ready for me! I'm going to pound him into a quivering pulp! Please, another moment, Mister Satan! Any other comments? There's so many people there.

Getting into the infirmary doesn't look possible.

I'm not going to concede! Videl beaten by Spopovitch? What's going on? I can't believe it! Satan! Satan! Satan! Spopovitch-kun, for you to have to come against me in the first round, your usual conduct must be pretty poor.

You have to learn more by watching me, and becoming a better example of a good boy to everyone! What!? Don't make me laugh! Have you had enough yet? Dammit! Contestant Mister Satan wins! Videl, you must have taken Spopovitch too lightly, and just underestimated him, right? I've told you since long ago that carelessness is your greatest enemy, indeed what else could I do? D- don't tell me this is because you've started associating with that weakling boy! I absolutely will not allow it! Gohan-kun! What!? I hope Videl's okay.

Lousy Great Saiyaman! Who the hell are you!? If only my camera hadn't broken back then! I did it! I may not have seen clearly with my naked eye, but my camera has surely captured his uncovered face for me! I, Shapner-sama, have uncovered the Great Saiyaman's true identity! Damn, this time I'll uncover his true identity for sure! Shapner! Shapner! Do you think Videl is okay? Sure she's okay.

I'm going to uncover his identity for sure! It's the Great Saiyaman! Shapner, doesn't the Great Saiyaman resemble somebody? I'll uncover his true identity! Is Father still gone? Yeah.

What could he be doing? He'd be more charming if he acted like the dead man that he is and held back on his appetite a bit.

What a remarkable guy! The food in the Other World ain't all that yummy is all.

Guess that's limited to the Lower Realm.

Yum! Goku, get back quickly! I have a really bad feeling about all this.

Me too.

There's these guys named Spopovitch and Shin, and so much seems about to happen! Looks like it's going to get interesting! Spopovitch, it may be these next two.

Look sharp! It's all right.

As long as we have this, we'll know in a flash.

I want to get this settled quickly.

Yeah.

Kibit, I'll be relying heavily on you.

Right.

Next is finally Gohan, right? His opponent is a guy named Kibit or something.

Doesn't matter to me if he's Kibit or Shibit (dead), My Gohan will win! That's true.

Gohan-kun will win easily.

He's the prospective victor, after all.

Goku-sa is also a prospective victor! That prize money'll be comin' to our house! Gohan! Hang in there! Chichi-san, Gohan-kun being the Great Saiyaman is supposed to be a secret, right? Oh, no! I completely forgot! Continuing on, we now hold the fourth match! Ahem Before that, we have an announcement! This concerns Contestant Videl, who was here moments ago.

Apparently, although she has sustained considerable injuries, there is no danger to her life.

As such, those of you who are Videl fans, please be at ease! And now, the fourth match! Contestants, please enter the ring.

The fourth match is between Contestant Kibit and Contestant Great Er, pardon me Can I ask you to wait a little while longer? It doesn't matter if it's just a moment or two, but there's a miraculous medicine that can heal Videl-san.

My Father should be bringing it back with him now.

Ah, is that so? V- very well, if it'll only be a moment.

I beg your pardon.

We're sorry for the delay, but please wait one moment.

Father, please hurry! Father, were there any Senzu!? Yeah.

Lately there ain't been any made, I guess, but there were three of them there.

Thank goodness! Here, feed one to that girl.

Thanks! Excuse me, please wait just a moment.

I'll be right back! This Kibit guy ain't your average type either.

We don't know how deep the bottom is on that Shin guy.

Piccolo said our dimension was too different, though.

Hmph, whoever these guys may be, it doesn't matter to me.

How long have I been waiting for this day? All I need to do is fight with Kakarrot and win! Hey, Goten, what did your dad just bring with him? Gee, I don't know for sure.

Seems to be some kind of medicine for that Videl lady to take.

That lady sure did get it good.

She does pretty well, though.

I wish they would start this already.

Our fight isn't until the seventh match.

I'm getting tired of waiting.

I think I'm the one who's getting tired down here.

Videl! Videl! Papa? Oh, Videl, you're coming to? Excuse me, please let me through! Excuse me, I'm coming in! Videl-san, I brought you something good! See here! Videl needs her rest, you! Who said you could come in? Pardon me, I'm in a hurry.

W- why you! G- Gohan-kun, I It's okay, it's okay.

Can I coax you into trying to eat this bean? Sonny, sonny, this won't do! We can't have you going around giving the patients strange things! Are you an idiot!? This is no time to be giving her candy! You'll feel better right away.

I said no, and I mean no! I'll take it.

Knowing you, something amazing is sure to arise out of this, right? Yep.

V- Videl, don't listen to what this guy is telling you! Hey! Doctor, say something! R- right! Um Now see here! S- spit it out, Videl! Okay.

Everyone's waiting for you.

Damn, that kid I'm going to show him some pain later on Videl I- I'm healed! Sorry to keep you waiting! Everything's fine! Ladies and gentlemen in the stadium, we apologize for the delay.

And so, let's have them begin! Contestant Kibit and Contestant Great Saiyaman! Haven't we seen the Great Saiyaman somewhere? Huh? Isn't that Son Gohan? What!? Hey, let me borrow those for a second! That hairstyle is a perfect match.

It really is Gohan! He's kidding, right? He's the Great Saiyaman!? No way, he couldn't be.

Surely he's just borrowing the name so he can secretly enter in.

Why would it be necessary for him to enter secretly? Look, the kid is really self-conscious, isn't he? That's why! But can he really perform in hand-to-hand? Let's root for him! I know it won't do any good, but still Gohan! Good luck! Fight, Gohan! The championship may be out of the question, but win at least one round! Still, who would have thought Gohan would've been I- I've been completely found-out! That's it! The thing I had wrapped around my head got taken off.

And I worked so hard to disguise myself! Way to go, Gohan! You look better without the sunglasses! N- now what do I do? It's Gohan! For us to discover his identity so easily Give me back the money for that camera! Apparently there have been some issues, but is everything all right? In that case, begin the fourth match! Sorry I- I'm all messed up now.

If they learn my true power, it'll turn into a big deal, and it will become harder for me to go to school and places, like Bulma-san said.

That's why I had the disguise He doesn't seem to be the kind of opponent I can get to let me win with the right kind of trickery Turn yourself into this Super Saiyan business! I want to test you, to see if you will be of help to us if the situation arises! Huh? H- how do you know about Super Saiyans? A- and what do you mean, be of help to you? You will know the answer to that in any case shortly.

First, I must see the abilities of a Super Saiyan.

So, it begins Y- you've got to be kidding me! Become a Super Saiyan in front of all these people!? What is it? What are they talking about? He told him to become a Super Saiyan.

How about it, those two? No, it's not them.

Their energy is too low.

Gohan! Piccolo-san What, Piccolo? Is something up? I don't know what exactly, but You must allow us to make use of Gohan-san.

My humble apologies.

And now, no matter what may happen, I would ask that you please not move from here.

If you would be so kind What!? What is this about? Well, turn! Damn, I- I have no choice.

I guess I'll give up school.

I don't listen to those I know nothing about.

Tell us who you are! T- this being is the Kaioshin-sama! He is the Kami over all Kaio, including the Grand Kaio! Ah! I've heard about you, from Kaio-sama! Kaioshin You're Kaioshin-sama? What are you doing, you idiots!? How long are you two going to just gape at each other? Start the match, already! You're wasting my time! Ahem, the match has begun.

You all shut up! Somethin' awesome is about to happen here! You just watch, ya morons! Gohan finally commits to turning into a Super Saiyan.

What is it Yamu and his companion are after? And what is Kaioshin's goal? What could possibly be beginning here?