08x02 - The Awaiting Trap!! A Challenge from the Demon Realm

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x02 - The Awaiting Trap!! A Challenge from the Demon Realm

Post by bunniefuu »

"Don't Toy With Me!! Vegeta's Breakthrough First Strike of Fury" Die! You're better than I thought! But that's as far as this goes! See? Just as I said.

Vegeta alone will be plenty for this.

Over here, fool.

Incredible Just what we expect of Vegeta-san.

He's a lot more intense than before.

Vegeta has kept up his training as well, huh? What is that Puipui doing? Doesn't he know that unless he inflicts damage on those men, we can't gather the energy we need to revive Majin Boo? Oh, this is where it begins.

It appears that Puipui had left his guard down somewhat.

What's the matter? Is that all? What? Damn you! Hey! Where is it that Puipui is accustomed to? The heavy gravity planet Zun.

Hmm, Planet Zun, eh? Okay! Papparapa! W- what? What's happened? Where are we? This is the work of Babidi.

He has changed the room with his magic probably to a place that benefits his fighter.

That's really something.

But Goku-san, now Vegeta-san is Well, let's just watch.

You fool! This is as far as you go! This is Planet Zun! I was raised on this planet! The gravity here is ten times that of Earth! You guys can't endure this! What about it? In only ten times normal gravity, I don't feel a thing.

Wha-? You lie! I know you're bluffing! You'll know whether I'm bluffing or not soon enough.

Impossible! Die! I told you I wasn't bluffing, didn't I? Dammit! He did it! Hmph, that Babidi creep sent me a worthless opponent! Look! There's a hole opening up to let us go down.

It's like an elevator, isn't it? This is like a video game! An insignificant game! Hey! Let's go, Kaioshin-sama! I- it can't be! To think that they're so! Hey, this is the same kind of room as the last one, ain't it? Yeah, but the room will change with magic, like it did before, won't it? What are guys with that kind of power doing on Earth? Indeed.

300 years ago, when we investigated here, there weren't any guys such as these.

Dammit However, at that level, there is no cause for worry.

There are still many Stages left, And if the worst comes to pass, I am still here for you, am I not? Recess, huh? I wonder what's goin' on.

W- what is it? W- what's the matter, Chichi? Where's Goten-chan? What's happened to Goten-chan!? Goten-chan's gone off somewhere! Huh? Now that you mention it, we haven't seen him in a while, huh? Hmm, and Trunks as well.

Once the Junior Division was over, we'd agreed to watch the matches together.

You don't think the shock of Trunks winnin' the final round made him run off somewhere? You thinkin' maybe he's gone home? Say, Trunks-kun I'm getting thirsty, let's take a break! Yeah, okay.

This is pretty tiring business, huh? The two of us posing as one person.

That way! That way! This way! This way! Ah, right.

I have to tell Contestant Mighty Mask about this as well.

This way! This way! This way! This way! In here, in here! All right, no one else is in here! There he is.

Trunks-kun, hurry and get down! Just a second! Don't rush me! Hm? Children's voices? Right, right, pardon me! Indeed, how bothersome Ah, I'm so busy, so busy! Unbelievable, how everyone litters like this! I declare! Er, I'm in a bit of a hurry myself Yea! Juice, juice! Juice Um this one! Of all the Contestant Mighty Mask! Huh? You two Trunks-kun and Goten-kun, isn't it? Y- yes! Only participating contestants are supposed to come in here, you know.

Ah, um, we were hoping to get Mister Satan's autograph.

That's right! And juice.

Hmm, well, okay.

You two had such high marks in the Junior Division, after all.

So, where's Contestant Mighty Mask? I'm sure he came into this room.

Isn't this Contestant Mighty Mask's? Where could he have gone? No, uh, I mean Mighty Mask-san!? Where are you? Oh, he's in the shower? Well then, Mighty Mask-san! No! No, no! He'll be very angry with you if you peep in on him! Mm? Ah, right! Masked contestants hate having people see their real face more than anything.

Gotcha, gotcha.

Well, Mighty Mask-san! Mighty-san! W- what is it? At last.

We don't know for sure when the Tournament will begin again, so please don't go outside, okay? Yeah, got it.

That'll do it.

Now then, don't you two wander around here too much, okay? Now it's my turn to fight.

So, I wonder what kind of guy will be coming out.

I sure hope he's impossibly strong! Babidi-sama, which warrior shall we send to Stage 2? I'll make it Yakon.

Yakon! You're going to use up Yakon on Stage 2!? We must not take these earthlings too lightly, I think.

See how Puipui inflicted absolutely no damage at all on them? I see.

However, with Yakon as their opponent, they will all be defeated at once, and there will be nothing left for me to enjoy.

Shouldn't your first priority right now be that of awakening Majin Boo from his long sleep, rather than enjoying yourself? Y- yes! My humble apologies! Stage 2 is Yakon! Relay that! Yakon-sama! Yakon! Sorry to keep you waiting so long! It's your turn now.

Fight to your heart's content! Yes, Babidi-sama Hey! Ready yet? Hurry up and come on out! This is senseless! Why don't we knock our way through the floor and head down there all at once? You must not! As I said before, if we provide any strong shock, then even if he's not at full power, Majin Boo might Hmph, at this rate, how do we know that Majin Boo isn't all that great either? The same way that Dabura scum isn't.

Dabura isn't all that great? How do you mean? I'm saying that Dabura doesn't seem to be the fearsome scumbag you guys make him out to be.

Based on what we saw of his att*cks outside earlier, as long as we're careful of his saliva, we could have taken him.

There's no way to explain Kibit being beaten, except that he bungled it.

I- is this true, Goku-san? Mm-hmm.

Well, even supposing that wasn't his full power, a little while ago, we would have thought him a terrifying foe.

Seven years ago, there was this guy named Cell.

He probably has the same strength as him.

I- I can't believe it.

Is this Super Saiyan thing really that strong? Come to think of it, it was considerably difficult to contain Gohan-san's movement when he had turned Super Saiyan Was even that still not their full power? Hey! Hurry it up, already! This time it's my turn, you know! What do we have here? Yakon! Be sure to put away all three of them this time for me! T- this is! The demonic beast, Yakon, appears at the second Stage.

So, we will now able to see Son Goku fight after such a long time! Stay sharp, Goku!