08x03 - Don't Toy With Me!! Vegeta's Breakthrough First Strike of Fury

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x03 - Don't Toy With Me!! Vegeta's Breakthrough First Strike of Fury

Post by bunniefuu »

"Goku's Power Wide Open!! Blow Away Yakon" That's an unusual guy that's come out, huh? Which one of you should I devour first? I'm gonna be your opponent.

You're huge, but somehow, you ain't too smart-looking, are you? C- could this be Y- Yakon Maju Yakon? Maju Yakon? Yes.

He's incredibly strong, one of the fearsome demon beasts of the universe! G- Goku-san, single-handedly, you couldn't Yakon! Take their energy from them! Hurry and revive Majin Boo for me! That was close! He's enormous, yet still so agile! Which is why I spoke earlier! Let us all fight him! Ah, no.

I think everything will be all right with Father by himself! I- it couldn't be! You've fled well.

But that won't happen this time! What a surprise! You can sh**t those sickle-like claws out? He's jittery, he's jittery! This will be an easy victory for Yakon, indeed! Let's shake him up even more, and end this fight all at once! Good, Yakon! Yakon, as impressive as ever! You can k*ll all three of them, except for Kaioshin! Take in your fill of energy! This will ensure the return of Majin Boo! In order for you to finish this battle quickly, I'm taking you to your beloved pitch-black world of darkness, Planet Ankoku! Babidi-sama, even without sending them to Planet Ankoku, Yakon will be sufficiently victorious.

I suppose.

However, if they fight inside the spaceship, and supply any strong shock to it, Majin Boo might emerge with his power only partly intact.

If we're going to do this at all, we want him at his original strength, don't we? Quite so.

Well, shall we go for it? Papparapa! What, it's a rock? Hey now, I can't see a thing! This really is completely dark! What a fix This is my cherished Planet Ankoku.

I can see quite well! You're scratching your head, right? Huh? Planet Ankoku? Y- Yakon's home planet.

It is far out in space, where sunlight cannot reach it, and so it is always completely dark! You're mine! One down! Where are you!? Right here! C- can you tell what is going on? Yeah, more or less.

Can you see? You're taking us too lightly! I may not be able to see with my eyes, but I can still understand your motions.

Through subtle changes in air current and so on.

Besides which, there are many different ways to see you.

For instance What's this!? What's going on? He's different than he was before! Oh, he is merely glowing.

Say, bring me an energy meter! The most powerful meter there! Right! Now it's bright.

That's Father for you.

How's that? Now you understand, right? It doesn't matter to me how dark it gets! I see.

I know now that the darkness is of no use to me.

What, you don't seem at all nervous Babidi-sama! T- Three thousand kili? H- how does an Earthling have an energy of three thousand kili!? Three thousand kili With only two- or three-hundred kili, one could destroy a planet or two Most peculiar.

There is no reason mankind such as this should exist on Earth.

Maybe the meter is malfunctioning? However, supposing it really is three thousand kili, Yakon cannot win against him! Yakon's energy is only eight hundred kili, after all! How long are they going to make us wait, anyway? I wonder how long it will be before they start again.

What's going on? Delicious! Another serving! I'm full, I'm full! That was good! Trunks-kun, excuse me, but would you pay for this? Oh I don't have any money! But Trunks-kun, what about your prize money from winning the Tournament Junior Division? I still haven't gotten it! They said I would get it when everything's over, after an awards ceremony.

What should we do? Y- you there! Yikes, they found us.

Run! Meal thieves! Owie, owie, owie! Hey, there Goten-chan, so this is where you've been! Hold it! Pay up! Uh, these people will pay you! So long! Victory is mine.

W- what's this!? Huh? It's gone back to complete darkness again! Wrong! He's been turned from a Super Saiyan back to normal.

Tasty! I've never eaten light so delicious and with such volume before! You eat it? M- Maju Yakon eats the energy of light! Goku-san, your energy as a Super Saiyan is undoubtedly his greatest food! Father, you can't turn Super Saiyan any more! Apparently that guy eats the energy of light! That's right! That was the best light just now! If it were possible, I wish you could treat me yet again! You're a strange one! Fine! I will treat you some more! What? Here goes! What is he thinking? Father! I'll fight too! With the two of us, we can win without turning Super Saiyan! Nah, I'll do this by myself.

You stay out of it.

Yea! I'm so happy you're so stupid! I will feast again! I- it really is stupid! W- why is he being so particular about fighting by himself? This is not a game! Be quiet and let him do this! Kakarrot has some kind of idea.

He's no fool.

I'm being sucked in! You expect me to give in!? Yakon, you fool! What am I supposed to do with you sucking up all his energy? What a waste! Unless the energy is taken from him by inflicting damage, Majin Boo can't absorb it, you know! I- incredible! Father, you did it! So that's it Wha-!? Impossible! It's open, it's open! We can go on to the floor below! Right! Kaioshin-sama, hurry up! H- he exploded! Yakon! How come he exploded? He was a fool.

It appears he played right into the enemy's hands.

He ate more light energy than he could contain.

No! It was weird there! At the last moment, Yakon puffed up all of a sudden That was awesome, Father! That incredible Ki, right when you defeated that monster! Yeah, I guess.

So, that rotten Kakarrot has indeed overcome the wall as well The Super Saiyan wall during those seven years he trained in the Other World These aren't your ordinary guys after all! It is well.

As you wish, I will quench your uneasiness, Babidi-sama.

I will go to Stage 3 for you! There, in short time, I will fill Majin Boo's ball with their energy at any cost.

D- Dabura! If you are beaten, then it's all over! You're sure you have a chance of winning? Chance of winning? I am Dabura, King of the Demon Realm! Come three thousand kili, come four thousand kili, there does not exist a man in all the world with greater power than I! In the second Stage, Goku also easily beats down Maju Yakon.

Does the word "pinch" not appear in Goku's dictionary? So, I wonder what kind of guy will come out this time.

Gohan, it's your turn now! Right! However, Dabura, King of the Demon Realm of Darkness, is to appear next! Also, it's finally Gohan's turn All right, I'll stick it to 'em!