08x05 - A Great Miscalculation!! Satan vs. Three Super-Warriors!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x05 - A Great Miscalculation!! Satan vs. Three Super-Warriors!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"Such Strong Kids!! No.

18's Close Fight!?" Still not yet? This is too long You don't think that since Vegeta-san and Father.

were so overly incredible, they've lost their nerve? Well, let's just wait them out.

There ain't any rush.

Terrific! Dabura's Ki is rising steadily! Go even higher! Good, terribly good, Dabura! Majin Boo's revival has now come into view! This is the Battle Royale, to determine the victor of the Tenkaichi Tournament.

And what's this? Up in the sky, a terrific battle between Contestant No.

18 and Contestant Mighty Mask is unfolding! Damn! Punch! Throw a punch, Trunks-kun! I know! But I can't get the leverage! Nice going, nice going! Of the five contestants who have entered, Contestant Jewel and Contestant Killa have been eliminated by ringout! All that remain are Contestants No.

18 and Mighty Mask, as well as the top contender Mister Satan! Awesome! I've never seen anything so awesome! Go, go, No.

18-san! Keep it up, Mommy! Blow that masked jerk away! We're not getting many cheers, huh? I guess this Mighty Mask guy must not be too popular.

That guy's pretty good.

Y- you can't get so serious about this! He's a strange freak.

Considering the size of his body, his arms and legs are pretty small.

And yet he's unusually strong! No.

18-san is strong, all right! She's way different than Killa was.

Hang in there, Trunks-kun! Goten! You haven't been doing anything for a while now! Kick or something! But I can't see so well! This is no time to be saying that! If this works out, I'm willing to give you one more toy! Really!? Yea! Okay, I'll try it! Here goes, Goten! Yeah! Strange I can't read his movements Trunks-kun! That was some good punching! Yep! Goten, you keep it up too! Let's go! She's losing! She'll be okay! Hey! What's wrong, No.

18!? C- cut it out already, okay? I'm begging! All right! We're winning! Yeah! Whoa, he's dead! To think that I have to fight against one of those two! Why does this have to happen? I have not fallen out! Ooh, oww You okay, Trunks-kun? That one was fierce! Okay, let's switch! I'll be on top now! Y- yeah, that might be good.

C- Contestant Mighty Mask, do you give up? No way! - Oh, he's gotten back up! - He's up, he's up! Nice going, nice going! Contestant Mighty Mask is doin' pretty good, huh? Hmm? His movements have changed! Now! Go, Goten! Yeah! We did it! Okay! Keep it up now! All right! Now to finish her! T- that was close! It really is hard to move around like this! This guy really does move strangely.

Mommy! Hang in there! Be sure you win! All right! I'm not losing this! Just what you expect of the King of the Demon Realm of Darkness! Now we can b*at those three, and gather lots of energy to revive Majin Boo! It's a good thing I brought Dabura along.

The higher he raises his evil Ki, the easier it is to control his heart! Stay on him! I'm winning this, that's for sure! Something about the look in No.

18-san's eye has changed! Never mind that, keep closing in on her! I'm not giving you a toy for just that! Oh, no you don't! You promised me! Cheater, cheater! Ah! You idiot! W- what an incredible battle! It's a fight worthy of the final match of the Tenkaichi Tournament! To be perfectly honest, I did not think that Contestant Mighty Mask would come this far! You have to keep your eyes forward, you know! I'm going on top again! Yeah.

M- might you be giving up this time? Contestant Mighty Mask has risen once again! Such tenacity, which we did not see from him at the previous tournament! We can no longer think of this as a Battle Royale! This is now completely a fight between Contestant No.

18 and Contestant Mighty Mask! I've had it! I- incredible! Look out, Goten! We can't win like this! Trunks-kun! Let's turn Super Saiyan! T- that's it! As long as we're wearing this, no one can tell! All right! Shall we? Yeah! Goten, ready!? Okay! What's this? What's happened? What's that? He's glowing! Any way we look at it, this outfit is working against us.

We have to finish this with a Kiai-Ho blast.

B- but, will she be all right? Relax! If we control it right, she won't die.

It's No.

18-san, after all! So that's it.

Super Saiyan, huh? I've finally realized who you are, my little gentlemen.

Trunks-kun, you can't hit her full blast! I know! I knew it! I missed! Let's go with a bigger blast! Y- you've got to be kidding! That energy blast had staggering speed and destructive power! Those kids, they must have unheard-of power! This is bad! I have to finish this fight now! You're going to allow me to win now! Trunks! Goten! W- we're found out! She's serious about this! C- Contestant Mighty Mask has been snapped apart! Y- you idiot, Goten! Why did you run that way? What about you, Trunks-kun!? Huh!? Goten! Here I am wonderin' where you'd gone! Then the other one is Trunks!? So it was those two after all! W- what do we do now, Trunks-kun? No choice! At this point, we'll just have to take her on! Let's go! H- hey! Y- you cannot fight as two people! You are disqualified! Disqualified! We're disqualified!? Uh oh, let's get out of here! Yeah.

See here! Goten! Where are you goin'!? Trunks! Come back here! What an incredible match! However, according to the rules, the two people fighting as Contestant Mighty Mask are disqualified! And so, all that remains is Mister Satan and Contestant No.

18! Whoever wins this is the victor! Hang in there, Mister Satan! Mommy, good luck! W- what do I do? This time for sure, I really am dead! So late I wonder if they're coming out soon Oh, Dabura! My apologies for the delay.

At last, the King of the Demon Realm of Darkness, has completed preparations for his att*ck.

And so, can Gohan defeat Dabura, and safely break through Stage 3? And who will triumph at the Tenkaichi Tournament?