08x12 - The Seal is Broken! Out Comes the Vicious Majin Boo!!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x12 - The Seal is Broken! Out Comes the Vicious Majin Boo!!

Post by bunniefuu »

" I Won't Allow the Revival!! A Kamehame-Ha of Resistance" Dabura, he's emerging now! Majin Boo is emerging! Y- yes! The seal has finally been broken! We will finally be able to see Majin Boo! So, come on out! What sort of incredible guy is Majin Boo, who my papa created!? We are indeed certainly looking forward to this, Babidi-sama! I've been eagerly awaiting this day! Hurry and come on out! F- Father's damage energy Having gone beyond Super Saiyan, Father's damage energy Who could have thought it would have revived Majin Boo so quickly? It's no longer any use! Let's run away, Gohan-san! Let's run away, Gohan-san! If we do such a thing, then what? Is it okay for us to leave it here like this? If we do that, Majin Boo will be revived! There is no way we can win against Majin Boo, Gohan-san! No matter how strong you guys may be, it's impossible! The person who can defeat Majin Boo does not exist in this world! If we stay here, make no mistake, we will be k*lled! But Kaioshin-sama Hurry, Gohan-san! Let's run away! Kaioshin-sama! Hurry!! As long as he's already at full power, I can at least Gohan-san, what are you? W- what is he planning to do? A good question.

I'll do this much to him! Gohan-san Trunks-kun! Stop! Stop! What is it, Goten? Something's been strange for a while now.

There's a big Ki in that direction, too! Yeah, I know.

A weird kind of Ki like I've never felt before.

It's pretty big.

Both this way and that way Aah, this is getting more and more complicated! B- birds! There's so many of them.

What could be the matter? What in the world is happening? Do you think it has anything to do with Majin Boo? Who knows? W- what is it? What's wrong? Good question.

Mister Satan, please call on everyone to calm down! But At this rate, it will become a panic, and we won't be able to conclude! We still have not handed over the prize money for your victory, Mister Satan! Prize money! That's right! I haven't gotten my prize money yet, have I!? Quickly, award me my prize money! That's impossible, under these circumstances! People! Do not panic! I, Mister Satan, am always here together with you, am I not!? Even in the event that the end of the world is approaching, as long as I, Mister Satan, am here, I will protect you, no matter what! Oh, it's Mister Satan! That's right, we still have Mister Satan! Mister Satan, we're counting on you! Satan! Satan! Satan! I nailed it! I nailed that so cool! Let's get my money quick and go home! Mm, something is happening.

Something more frightfully terrible than anything else up to now I- it can't be! Goten-chan's run off somewhere now, and just when I'm thinkin' Gohan and Goku-sa have appeared, they go vanishin' again.

What am I supposed to do? Why, that lousy Babidi-sama! I will go and make him heed us! I- it's all right! Majin Boo won't even blink over something like this! Y- you fool! Doing such a thing is worthless! All right! Out he comes! Majin Boo! Babidi-sama! It's empty! N- no! This wasn't supposed to be! It can't be! Why is this? Why is this so? Come on out! Come on out, I say! Majin Boo! Please, come out! What good fortune! Tough luck, Babidi! Majin Boo was exterminated by that att*ck just now! It's probable he shriveled up over his long sleep, and no matter how much energy you poured into him, he would not be as tough as he was in the past! And now, the Earth will be saved! It is well, is it not, Babidi-sama? Even if we do not have Majin Boo, I am here.

On top of that, there is that guy Vegeta, who even though incompletely, is still under your control.

B- but Majin Boo! My papa's creation, Majin Boo! Babidi, at this stage, are you reduced to whining!? Dabura, having come to this, let's at least deal with that insolent Kaioshin! Right! I will somehow or other pin Babidi down.

Gohan-san, if you will then defeat Dabura, Babidi's ambitious schemes will utterly evaporate! And so, as you were told by Goku-san, now is just the time for you to become angry! Become angry, and show your true power for me! Gohan-san, peace has nearly come upon us! T- t- that's not true! A terrible Ki a terrible Ki is swelling up! I- it's W- what is it you're saying, Gohan-san? The smoke! The smoke that came out of where that ball is! What? What is he looking at? That cloud! No, the smoke from before is gathering! Y- you don't mean! Not bad, Vegeta! I'll show you what I do best! What a terrible Ki! Hey, up there! C- can it be? Babidi-sama, is that Majin Boo? N- not sure.

I've never seen him before.

The only one who has ever seen Majin Boo is Kaioshin there.

Er, is that Majin Boo? T- that's right! I would never forget t-that terrifying face! Oh, that seems to be Majin Boo after all! A- a guy such as this!? Hey there, Majin Boo! He's called a Majin, so I figured he'd be bigger.

It's no use any more! We can't escape! Are you sure about that? While he certainly does possess an extraordinary Ki, it doesn't appear to be so much that we can do nothing about it.

I- is that true, Gohan-san!? Yes! If I can just put forward all of my force Majin Boo! Majin Boo! Damn you! Wait, Vegeta! Wait! A Ki! An fairly enormous Ki has appeared! Majin Boo has emerged after all! At last, Majin Boo is revived.

However, is he really strong enough to plunge the Earth into crisis?