08x16 - 'Gonna Eat'cha!!' The Hungry Majin's Supernatural Powers

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x16 - 'Gonna Eat'cha!!' The Hungry Majin's Supernatural Powers

Post by bunniefuu »

" A Warrior's Resolution!! I Will Dispose Of the Majin" V- Vegeta W- what's the matter?

What is Majin Boo doing?

A- awesome! Vegeta is unbelievably strong! Way to go! Way to go, Papa! You're incredible! Give him some more! Way to go! Way to go! Give him more! Him as well Vegeta has also surpassed even Super Saiyan Such inordinate power As when Gohan fought against Cell No, even greater! H- however, that same Gohan was himself done in by Majin Boo! So long as we don't know the whereabouts of Goku, if this current Vegeta is ineffective, there's no one in the world that can stand against Majin Boo! Vegeta, the fate of the Earth no, the entire universe rests on your shoulders! M- Majin Boo! Impossible! There's no way my Majin Boo can lose! Awesome! He got him! He got him! He got him! He got him! He got him! That's my Papa for you! Uh huh! Did you see that, Goten, my Papa's strength?

Yeah! Uncle is incredible! Of course he is! After all, he's my Papa! What?

Great! Great! Majin Boo, this time it's our turn! k*ll Vegeta! Papa! Go! He did it! He did it! He did it! It's true! That was amazing! I- it can't be! Majin Boo My Majin Boo! He did it! That hurt a bit.

What are you, immortal?

Great! Great, Majin Boo! Get him! Get him! Why, you Why, you! T- this is bad! Hey, w- what are you?

Why, you I HATE YOU!! B- Barrier! G- get out of there!! That was close! You guys, are you all right!?

That was close, that was close! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow! Huh?

What about Goten?

D- don't scare me like that, Goten! Here.

Thank goodness, huh, lizard-san! Kaioshin-sama!! Papa!! D- damn it all! Hmph! How can this be!?

Y- you're strong, on top of which, you're immortal it's ridiculous! Dirty bastard! You're a tough one! To think you're still alive! If only you hadn't defied me, you could have been such a good servant! What a shame! Papa Even Vegeta is utterly no match for him Gohan is dead, and even Kaioshin, the legitimate ruler over all the world, has been vaporized.

W- what is to become of this?

Papa Papa can't lose, right?

Not to the likes of that Majin! You're finished now.

Bye-bye.

Bye-bye.

Bye-bye.

Bye-bye! Bye-bye! W- what do I do?

What the hell can I do to b*at this monster!?

You're one creepy punk! What are you thinking of doing?

Don't you toy with me! Hmph! I could handle that scale of att*ck with my eyes closed! What!?

This is bad! Oh boy, oh boy! Oh boy, oh boy! He'll be k*lled! What the hell happened to Goku and Gohan!?

A- are they already dead?

Y- you think my Big Brother would die!?

K- keep it under control, Trunks! Even if you were to go, there's nothing you could do! You'd just die for no reason! You'd only be hurting Vegeta all the more! No way!! Trunks-kun! Trunks has sprung forward in order to save a critical Vegeta! However, the menace posed by Majin Boo is surely closing in on the warriors.