08x22 - Goten and Trunks — The World's Most Wanted

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x22 - Goten and Trunks — The World's Most Wanted

Post by bunniefuu »

" Goten and Trunks The World's Most Wanted" K- Kaioshin-sama! W- what in the world happened? Oh you're alive!? G- Gohan-san is alive still Gohan-san Hey! Majin Boo, where do you think you're going!? Hey! Hey, you! Why don't you watch out!? Really, you bastard! You're finished now.

Bye-bye.

Bye-bye? You're a smart-aleck! Squeeze! W- where are you going!? Hey, hey, hey! Boo! C- customer, sir, are you hurt? Welcome! What can we get for you? Everything! Everything, you say? Majin Boo! What are you doing!? Let's go! Still don't feel like I've eaten.

What's this!? Who are you!? Okay! That should be about enough, right!? Let's go! Still don't feel like I've eaten.

Ah, wait a minute! Majin Boo! W- what are you doing!? Let me go! How ill-mannered of you! You're the ill-mannered one here, aren't you Uncle? Uncle!? Please pay for those cakes! Include the cost for repairs to the door, the show window, and everything else, if you please! I won't let you go until then.

Sweetheart, you don't seem to know who I am.

Not in the least! You'll learn whether you want to or not soon enough, but I'll tell you anyway.

Whether or not this world continues on its way to destruction is entirely up to my will! I am Madoshi Babidi-sama! I don't care if you're a Madoshi or a Keiyoshi ("adjective"), you'll have to pay your bill! How rude of you! Papparapa! She vanished! Would you like to try vanishing too!? Help me! Attention criminals! Cease your futile resistance and come out quietly! Majin Boo! Haven't you had enough yet!? No good.

This cake is yummy, but doesn't make my tummy full.

Majin Boo! Right now! Do you want to be sealed up again!? Don't move! You're under arrest for destruction of property and failure to pay your check! Dammit! Still don't feel like I've eaten.

Don't get so mad.

Come on, let's go agonize that green guy and those two runts now! I'll teach them! I'll show them quite a scene real soon! K- Kaioshin-sama! K- Kaioshin-sama! Thank goodness! There's still time! Kaioshin-sama! K- Kibit! What is this? Were you not k*lled by Dabura? Is that so? What an odd occurrence.

Yes.

It's surprising that the power to return one from death would be found on this planet.

That's right! Kibit, please hurry! Gohan-san is also in peril! We absolutely must not allow Gohan-san to die! Kaioshin-sama! Majin Boo! How about getting back into a good mood already? I'm hungry! Kibit, can you feel it? Majin Boo's enormous power energy? Yes, of course! Quite honestly, I am filled with despair.

There can no longer be any days of rest for any living thing throughout the universe.

The situation that we most feared has become a reality.

It's not necessarily hopeless.

I have come to see a faint light.

Don't tell me this is somehow related to Son Gohan! That's right.

His power, already beyond imagination, can become something even more fantastic, perhaps even surpassing Majin Boo! What's that!? Impossible, how can that be? You did not see how incredible those three Saiyans are, so you probably cannot imagine it.

We must find him quickly! Gohan-san's Ki is very weak, but I feel it coming from those trees.

He should be around here somewhere.

There he is! Over there! He's alive! But he's in as much jeopardy as you were, Kaioshin-sama! Thank goodness! Kibit, let us perform Gohan-san's power restoration after we arrive in the Kaioshin Realm.

D- don't tell me you intend to allow a human to set foot inside the Kaioshin Realm! That holy region into which not even the Grand Kaio has set foot? That is correct.

Come, let us hurry! Right.

Kai-Kai! What's up with Bulma's father and mother? They couldn't stand to leave their pets behind.

They said if they do get k*lled we can just bring them back to life with the Dragonballs.

That's just like your parents, huh Bulma? I guess so.

If only we knew where Tenshinhan and them are, we could let them take shelter here too.

More importantly, where are Gohan and Goten? And Trunks and Vegeta? So, where are they at? Goku? I'll say it, since it's something that has to be said.

Goten and Trunks are fine but Gohan and Vegeta are dead.

They've been k*lled by Majin Boo.

G- Gohan-kun It can't be! Gohan Ch- Chichi! V- Vegeta NO!! Bulma! Get a hold of yourself! Bulma! Chichi! Chichi! I- I won't have such a thing! Goku, things have gotten awful, huh? Karin-sama I couldn't just sit still, you know? This is an enemy even greater than the Freeza or Cell you've fought up to now, Goku.

An evil one has now indeed appeared.

I'm hungry.

There's no helping you! I know! I just had a good idea! This should cheer you up.

Goku, let's hurry and teach them Fusion.

That's right.

Popo, where are Trunks and Goten? Can you hear me, people of the Earth? I am the Madoshi Babidi! Oh, don't look for me, you won't find me! I'm speaking to your minds through magic.

Sorry to interrupt while you're living peacefully.

The thing is, I had a rather disagreeable thing happen to me today, at the hands of a certain trio of fools.

I'm looking for those fools now.

What is this? Are you hearing this too? Yeah.

What's going on? Close your eyes and watch, I'm about to project their images.

What's he doing!? Can you seem them now? I'm looking for these three.

Come on out! You must know who you are yourselves! If you don't come out I know, why don't we introduce ourselves? I am the terrifying Madoshi Babidi-sama! And this is my servant, the even more frightening Majin Boo! He's a strong one! There is utterly no one around who can b*at him! Can you see this city? If those three fools do not come forward, let me show you just a little of what will happen.

S- stop! I don't much care for things to get all messy, so I will k*ll everyone in this city in a smartly manner! Okay, begin, Majin Boo! Help! T- that scum! What is he planning to do!? What should I make you? I've had enough cake, so okay! You turn into hard candy! All the people on this planet will end up like this! Babidi's terrible plans to call out Piccolo and the others have finally begun.

Will everyone be devoured up by Majin Boo before Piccolo, Trunks and Goten show themselves?