08x24 - It Came Ou~t!! The Legendary Z-Sword

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x24 - It Came Ou~t!! The Legendary Z-Sword

Post by bunniefuu »

" It Came Ou~t!! The Legendary Z-Sword" You know, to think that Gohan-kun, who even defeated Cell, couldn't stand up to that meat roll Goku is now followed by Gohan And now, you gotta be feelin' more sorry for Chichi than ever.

Hey, hey, hey! Everyone has already decided they're dead, even though we haven't even found any bodies! How come!? It's strange that you should know that Gohan-kun has d*ed! Look, we know how you feel, but seeing as how we feel absolutely no Ki from him It must be that Gohan is no longer of this world I don't believe it I won't believe it! I absolutely won't believe such a thing! Gohan-kun All right! Um, Kaioshin-sama, what happens if I pull out this, er, Z-Sword? It is said that you will obtain tremendous power.

Yes, maybe even enough power to exceed Majin Boo.

Really? You suppose that means an incredible capacity to cut? How dreadful! Don't you worry.

You won't be able to draw it out.

Kibit, be quiet and watch on.

Okay, Gohan-san.

Give it a try.

Right! All right why you lousy! Damn! Ow, ow, ow! Are you all right, Gohan-san? It's no good, it won't even budge.

Okay, okay, okay! Super Saiyan, huh? Well, I think you'll have the same results.

It's no use! How can a human extract something so many Kaioshin-sama have challenged and found unable to pull out? Come on out!! Look! He did it! W- what!? U- unbelievable! How do you like it, Gohan-san? The Legendary Z-Sword! It's remarkably heavy.

R- right now I don't feel as if I've gotten any incredible power Is that so? I wonder if I can really use this to defeat Majin Boo.

What are you saying!? The Z-Sword is the mightiest blade ever to come to this holy region! It can surely defeat Majin Boo! Of course, that might be impossible if its bearer wields it so unsteadily.

Until you are freely able to handle that blade, you cannot very well challenge anyone to battle.

You might say that, but try holding this for a moment.

It really is incredibly heavy.

Ready? Here.

See? Just like I said.

W- well, I suppose that's about right.

What's about right? Good question.

In any case, you must become able to freely use the Z-Sword! R- right Now listen.

Even if your Fusion succeeds and you join together, you can only stay that way for thirty minutes.

After thirty minutes, you return to normal.

Once you return to normal, you'll be incapable of Fusion for a little while.

Only thirty minutes? That's pretty tough.

I think that, knowing these two, if they can just do the Fusion, they'll definitely defeat Majin Boo.

Fusion is just that fierce.

Okay, first, both of you turn Super Saiyan! What's wrong? Uncle, what were you doing when Papa and Gohan-san were getting k*lled? I was knocked out.

Knocked out? You were unconscious at the time? Are you sure you're not just a coward, Uncle!? We're not going to become stronger by learning techniques from someone who doesn't fight, but runs away and hides! W- why you rotten! Goku is! It's okay, Piccolo.

I really am a coward.

Unfortunately, I ain't able to b*at Majin Boo.

But even if I am a coward, I can still teach you this Fusion technique.

If you really want to avenge Vegeta and Gohan, this is the only way.

What should we do? Even so Here I am again! People of the Earth! It's Madoshi Babidi and Majin Boo! This time we've found a city much larger than before! This place is going to be wiped out! That is, unless Ma Junior, Trunks, and Goten, the three of you come here immediately! Hey, this image, isn't this our city!? No mistake about it! It's this city! L- look! O- over there! Majin Boo and him are there! H- he's talking about us! Trunks-kun, close your eyes and watch! You can see Boo and him! Don't look! You're better off not seeing! Well, well, there's still no word from those people themselves, or from anyone else.

What a predicament! The casualties are only going to increase! I know, last time it was hard candies, so hmm, this time, turn them all into chocolate or whatever and eat them! All right, Majin Boo, turn every last person in this city into chocolate! You turn into chocolate! I- it can't be! The townspeople, they all became choco! " In Training" Hey, isn't that Policious City? No doubt about it! H- how can it be!? What are you so upset about? One who presumes himself to be a martial artist is not perturbed by such as this.

Besides which, you should be training! Do not think about anything else, and focus your mind! Right! Humans unmistakably can fly, our bodies have just forgotten how to use the power that allows us to.

Otherwise, Videl and those others would not be able to fly! All right, do it! Now, let go! Awake, my body, and grant me newfound power! T- terrible news, Mister Satan! Fool! Haven't I always said that during training, no one is permitted in!? P- pardon me.

But there's terrible news! W- what's this? Our hero, Mister Satan! Please defend the peace of our Earth! You're up, Mister Satan! Put Majin Boo away! T- that's easy for you to tell me Our Mister Satan! Satan, please! Champion of justice, our hero! Satan! Satan! Satan! Ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing to worry about! Hiding nothing, I am currently training to develop a new finishing technique! As soon as the training is finished, I Mister Satan, will punish that ridiculous Majin Boo with the new finishing technique! W- what do I do!? 'urp! W- why those! Apparently, Majin Boo is full from all that choco just now.

And so, we go on to the next city.

Let's see, which way should we go this time? Babidi! Majin Boo! You hear me!? This is Trunks! This is Goten! Well, well At last, contact from the people themselves.

Listen! Right now it's impossible, but very soon, we are absolutely going to slaughter you! Absolutely! Hey, stop speaking to Babidi! He'll find out about this place! Hey, where are you? Where did you go? Come out here! Are you hiding, you cowards!? Let's do this Fusion training properly! Goten and Trunks resolve to master Fusion.

At last, the training to wipe out Majin Boo begins!