08x27 - Bye Bye Babidi!! Majin Boo Rebels

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x27 - Bye Bye Babidi!! Majin Boo Rebels

Post by bunniefuu »

" Bye Bye Babidi!! Majin Boo Rebels" Boo! What's the matter! Boo! They're over our city! How dreadful! How dreadful! Way to go, Goku! Stay with it, Father! T- this is Son!? Super Saiyan 3 is far more ferocious than we can imagine.

Nice going! Nice going, Boo! That's the way! Crush him! Goku! Father! It's okay! Son won't be defeated that easily! Nice going! Nice going, Boo! Nice going! Nice going! Nice going, Boo! Nice going! Nice going! It's not here! The Dragon Radar isn't anywhere! Hmm, now where was it? Shall we take a short break and have some snacks? We'll do a full-scale search afterward.

There's no time for that! If we don't hurry, Metro West will be destroyed! If we lose the Dragon Radar, we won't be able to return all the dead people back to normal! My, that is a problem.

Go! Give it to him, Boo! Way to go! Way to go! Ah, for crying out loud! Trunks' Ki still hasn't moved! What are you doing, Trunks!? It's no use.

I'll have to buy a little more time Hey, you! Where are you going!? Are you trying to escape!? You coward! Look! They're moving farther and farther away! Hooray! We're saved! Nice going, Majin Boo! Father! Hang in there! Goku! That has to be it! What does? Trunks doesn't know where the Dragon Radar is.

Sorry! After all of us went searching for the Dragonballs earlier, I left it inside the airplane! D- does Trunks know about that? He couldn't! Then he must be figuring to look in all the wrong places, right? Come to mention it, he is taking a while We have to get in touch with Trunks right away! Kuririn, a telephone! A telephone! Easy for you to say, but there aren't any phones here! Um, if it's a phone you need, I have one here.

Videl! Since I work as a Friend of Justice, I'm always carrying around a cellular phone with me, in case of an emergency.

All right! With this, we can contact Trunks! Oh, Videl, nicely done! You go away! You got him! You got him! Goku! That's quite enough! Hurry and stop the fight! If you use any more energy than this, the time you can be on Earth will be gone! This guy is much stronger than I had thought! Ah, Bulma? How are you? Is everyone doing fine? Fine! Fine! Can you put Trunks on? Trunks? Just a moment.

Trunks! Telephone! This isn't the time for that right now! He says this isn't the time for that right now.

I don't have time for this either! Hurry and put Trunks on! Inside the plane? Gotcha! I'll go get it right away! The plane! The plane! Eh? Do we have any planes in the house? Oh Oh Oh Oh, the plane? The plane is right here.

Okay, here goes again! W- wha- what the!? Boo! Majin Boo! Majin Boo! Banzai! Don't tell me he's doing a Kamehame-Ha! Dammit! A- all the way here, at this temple! Incredible It's an incredible fight! We're this far apart, and yet I can tell what's happening as if it were within my grasp! Gohan-san, it would be difficult for Goku-san to win this after all.

Majin Boo is just that strong.

The best way to defeat Majin Boo is still for you to master using that legendary blade, the Z-Sword.

Understood.

It's quite difficult! Can we rely on this? This is the legendary sword that generations of Kaioshin were unable to wield! B- be more careful! I was almost put in danger, you know! You imbecile! Even so, that just now destroyed about one-tenth of the Earth, didn't it? What a Friend to Justice you must be! Nyah! Boo! You're better than I expected! I'm surprised! You don't have the face of someone who knows much, but you've got a real gift for battle! To think that you can read through an opponent's techniques and instead make them your own! The airplane is inside this Capsule.

There you go, Trunks.

It's here! It's here! My! That's terrific! Now, won't you enjoy some snacks? There isn't time for that! I'm in a hurry, so! Oh, my! He came all this way.

He could have eaten some snacks before leaving Trunks' Ki has started moving! He's safely found the Dragon Radar and started moving away from Metro West! All right! This is where my role ends! Hey, why'd you go back to normal? It's fun fighting you! Let's do some more! That's quite an honor.

But I ain't got any more time.

I can't play with just you forever.

Sorry, but I have to get back.

Idiot! Do you think you can escape now!? Majin Boo! Make an example of him! k*ll this guy! After you k*ll him, we'll go immediately to Metro West and destroy everything there! We'll k*ll everyone! By doing so, those three that opposed us are sure to come forward! Listen up, Babidi! The three who you're looking for Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten are guaranteed to appear in three no, two days! So until then, don't do anything, just wait! Stop k*lling people for no reason! Two days.

Just two days! That's okay, ain't it? Are those guys strong? Of course they are! Do you really think I will lend an ear to those words? We're going to k*ll even more now, you know! Gee, that's too bad.

It sounds like it would be a rare, fun battle for Majin Boo.

Hey, Babidi! I'm going to ask Great King Yama to see to it that once you get to Hell, you get squeezed plenty hard! Up yours! So then, see you later! H- he vanished! W- what was that all about? That guy, why the hell did he come here? Hey, Majin Boo! You let him get away, didn't you!? It's your fault for dilly-dallying around! You dimwit! He's got to still be around here somewhere! Hurry and find him! Hurry! Hey! Didn't you hear me!? You dolt! Get going now! Tubby! Babidi-sama? W- what is it? I had a good idea.

What!? A good idea? An idiot like you? I doubt it's anything too great, but go ahead and tell me! You know what, Babidi-sama? What!? Hurry it up! Tell me quick, and then go after that guy! You can't talk, right? That means you can't say the spell to seal me up again! Father! Son! You were incredible, Father! Are you okay, Son? Yeah! Trunks is apparently heading back here and all.

For the moment, we're out of danger, huh? For the moment.

Even if Metro West is destroyed, as long as we have the Dragon Radar, we can turn it back to the way it was.

The dead people, too.

I've taken a lot from you.

Now I don't have any more to do with you.

I won't stand you any more! Die! You fool! At last, Majin Boo has turned against Madoshi Babidi! What will Boo do? Will he continue his destruction? Is there no one now who can stop Boo!?