08x34 - I've Stopped k*lling!! Majin Boo's Good Boy Declaration

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x34 - I've Stopped k*lling!! Majin Boo's Good Boy Declaration

Post by bunniefuu »

" I've Stopped k*lling!! Majin Boo's Good Boy Declaration" Say, Kaioshin-sama, They've been like that for some time now.

Can this 15-generation-previous or whatever Kaioshin-sama really draw out Gohan's incredible power for him? W- well I think it will be all right He certainly seemed to be quite sure of himself.

U- um, Kaioshin-sama? Kaioshin-sama! W- what? You were just sleeping, weren't you? D- don't be ridiculous! There's no way I would go to sleep! I was undeniably awake! That I don't believe.

Well, it may have looked that way, to an amateur.

And Kaioshin don't generally tell lies, you know.

Okay, this is no time to be speaking of the unnecessary, right? Let's continue, let's continue.

" This probably won't work.

" That's what Gohan was quick to conclude.

All right! We're about to begin! It's Super Saiyan Fusion! Right! Now listen.

This time, even if your Fusion is successful, do not get carried away! You know Majin Boo's strength now, right? We know! All right.

Do it!! Okay, your Ki are exactly the same.

Begin the Fusion! Fusion Ha!! A- awesome! He's awesome! They did it! It's a complete success! Your Ki is certainly something incredible, but what about your movements? Show me a bit of what you got.

You sure that's okay? Showing you here in a place like this? W- what!? I can't be sure the buildings here won't get all broken up! I'll do it down on the ground! W- wait! Yahoo! It's no good! His over-inflated attitude hasn't gotten any better! Sheesh! What insane speed he has! Maybe I overdid it a little on the speed.

Think I'll take a quick break.

Let's hurry, Grandma.

If we don't hurry and get away from the city and someplace within the mountains, we'll be found by Majin Boo! I wonder if our grandchildren in the city got away safely.

G- Grandma! What's the matter!? Hey! Yea! I hit her in one sh*t! T- this still isn't right, young master! You fool, does that concern me? The whole world's people are being k*lled by Majin Boo! Just suppose Majin Boo was the one who k*lled them! I've always wanted to try sh**ting humans! It's the greatest! I'll let you sh**t the old geezer! Go on, do it! That's an order! Right Hey, not too bad, was it? See? Feels great, right? Let's go on k*lling away like that! Yes, that wasn't bad! Yahoo! The city! If we go to the city, there will be plenty of scumbags who have still survived! You're so slow! Have you finally arrived? I went around the Earth many times over, and even took a short nap! Go flying off on your own, will you? I've been looking for you! You can tell simply from my speed just now, can't you? What wildly incredible power I have? You sure do.

However Which means, our test is over! W- wait! I've decided to put him away right now, that annoying Majin Boo! Hey! You fool! What an impossible jackass! You can only stay merged for another minute, you numbskull! Lousy Majin Boo! This isn't going to go the same way it did last time! You're going to be sorry you ever came across me! Yea! Yo, yo, yo! Majin Boo! It's me! Show your face! Who's there!? Who's talking bad about me!? Hey!! There, you see? It's just your imagination! Is there anyone that would say anything like " Yo, yo" to you? As if he were snuggling up to Nello, Patrasche d*ed as well.

The townspeople learned about what had happened, and reflected to themselves, " Ah, we have done such a cruel thing!" That was funny! How fun! How fun! " A Dog of Flanders" Er, where are you off to? Gonna go k*ll more people.

You wanna go with me? N- no, I'll stay here and, um, cook something until you come back.

Really? Your stuff is yummy, so I look forward to it! Of course! Be expecting some top-notch delicious cooking, if you please! Well, I'm off! See you back later! Good luck! Stupid bastard! Don't get too carried away with yourself! Laugh it up now, while you still can! With as much dynamite as this, no matter if he is Majin Boo, he'll be blown to bits! There's enough destructive power here to blow up a t*nk, in any case! I just have to push this remote control switch, and it's " The End!" I will have been the one who saves the Earth! I'll just hide it in here! Hurry on back here, Majin Boo! Yahoo!! Die! Die! 38! 39! 40! How do you like that!? But still, young master, if Majin Boo were to come here now, we'd be in trouble! They say that near here he has built himself a house! You fool! If that guy were to come here, it's no big deal! I've got a powerful bazooka here! I am a hero after all! H- he's back here already! I- I deeply apologize! I- I am still in the middle of making your meal! Hey, here.

I- is something the matter with that dog? He doesn't get afraid.

He won't run away.

No matter how much I listen, I don't know what he's saying.

Do you know? I- I do not know what he's saying, but it appears his leg is injured, does it not? That is why he does not run away.

Oh, is that it? I'll heal your injury for you, so you get scared and run away! There, run away! I'll k*ll you.

What's with him? He doesn't run away, even though his injury is healed.

He is overjoyed at having you help him! He has taken a liking to you, Boo-san! Does he like me? That's right! He likes you, he likes you! His tail is wagging, right? He is delighted! He's like you.

You like me too.

T- that's right! I'm kind of happy.

Here! Eat this choco! Oh, no, no! Choco will not do! It has to be dog food or something! Dog food? What's that? I don't know that! I know! Shall I go buy some dog food? O- okay, I'll go buy some, so please wait here for me! Okay! This is my cha-ance! You're finished! Now you're finished, Majin Boo! H- he looks so happy Well, that's okay.

I can do this a bit later.

The puppy is there too, and all Damn it all There, you see? He's happy to eat this! Yucky.

U- um, Majin Boo-sama, can I humbly ask you one thing? What is it? W- w- why is it you k- k*ll people and destroy buildings and such? Because it's fun! T- that's all!? They said I can do that to play, both by Bibidi and Babidi.

A- and who are they? Those unpleasant guys that made me! Y- you mustn't listen to those disagreeable guys! I- it won't do to have you k*lling and destroying and so on! N- no, that's fine! That's all fine, if you find it to be fun! I- I am so sorry! You think it's wrong for me to do so? Y- yeah, well Okay, I'll stop! Y- you're not going to k*ll anyone any more? Mm-hmm.

Y- you're not going to destroy anywhere else? Mm-hmm.

I- I- I did it! I did it! I really am the hero! Just what you'd expect! Just what you'd expect from the world champion, Mister Satan! Here Young master, it's around here! Majin Boo's house! What, are you still afraid? I told you, this won't be any big deal! R- right How engaging! It's us who are going after him, and we're going to k*ll him! He brought the ball right back, see? Great! Great! All right! Once again! Once again! Go! That's one down!! Huh? Young master, that fellow with Majin Boo there, it's Mister Satan! H- how can this happen!? A single, unfeeling sh*t from a heartless villain Will all of Mister Satan's efforts be in vain?