09x04 - The Special Training Is a Success!! You're Finished Now, Majin Boo

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x04 - The Special Training Is a Success!! You're Finished Now, Majin Boo

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Special Training Is a Success!! You're Finished Now, Majin Boo" That's Majin Boo!? He really has changed, huh? And not just his shape, either.

Everything about him is positively greater than before.

Now you understand, right? Now, hurry and go into the Room of Spirit and Time.

For every one minute here, you can train for six hours in there.

Don't dilly-dally around! Mother! W- what? W- what does she think she's doing!? That idiot! Rotten Majin Boo! How dare you k*ll Gohan-chan!? Give him back! Give me back Gohan-chan! Turn into an egg.

M- Mother Dammit dammit! Dammit --Dammit! --Hold yourself back, Goten! Do you want all of this to be for nothing!? Damn you, Majin Boo! How dare you! Goten Listen! We can bring your mother back to life with the Dragon Balls! That is, if you and Trunks defeat Majin Boo! However, with your power now, that's not possible, so you have to train! In the short remaining time, you have to desperately train! Got it? L- let's go do it, Goten! We'll train really well, and then we'll flatten Majin Boo! Okay? A- all right! Sure is hot in here! I wonder if they have a cooler or anything.

Besides that, our bodies seem heavier.

Right, Goten? W- well, there's no reason to be in that big a hurry, right? Out there it's just one hour, but in here, he said we would have all of 15 days! You know something, this is one awful place in here! Hey Goten! All we have for food is some yucky-looking powder and water! What's going on? This is unbelievable, completely! W- wait up! Y- yow! Let's do this together! Um Majin Boo appeared to know who my father is.

Do you know why that is? Yeah.

W- why is it? I don't understand it at all.

It's simple.

Mister Satan is the only human that Majin Boo has let his guard down to.

When we were trying to do anything we could by force, Mister Satan, no matter his motives, chose to become Majin Boo's friend.

As proof of that, even though every earthling has been exterminated, only Mister Satan was not k*lled.

Even though he has become nothing but a destructive beast like that, at least that memory of him remains.

Even though he may not be able to match us in power, your father really is the proud World Champion.

Papa! No more!! I won't wait any more!! W- what!? Wait! It hasn't even been 30 minutes yet! You've got to give us at least a little more time! No way.

I won't wait any more.

I will fight! Come on out! I'll k*ll you! H- how come? R- right now, we'd better go call Trunks and Goten out! They've gotten way stronger now, I'm sure! They just barely went in there, you know! Yow-ow-ow-ow What's going on? Okay, I'll let you fight.

Come with me.

This way.

H- hey! Is Piccolo planning to let Majin Boo fight with Goten and Trunks inside the Room of Spirit and Time? Why would he make them fight in the Room of Spirit and Time? I think it's because once they're inside the Room of Spirit and Time, then even if Trunks-san and Goten-san were to lose or anything, you can destroy the entrance, and seal that world up inside.

It is a separate dimension from this world, and they will be unable to come out again.

Whoa! S- so then, what happens to Trunks and Goten-kun? It is all right.

Even if k*lled, it is possible to bring the two of them back to life with the Dragon Balls.

Hmm Piccolo has put together an outstanding strategy.

How nice and bouncy! --Still higher? --That's right.

Good grief! They're this way! Can't you show some kindness to the elderly? Anyhow, aren't they taking quite a long way around? Yes, they are.

If they had turned at the last corner, they would have been right there.

He's buying whatever little time that he can.

Piccolo said that one minute here is six hours in there, you know.

Still farther!? How far are we going!? Don't be impatient.

Your foe is at the very bottom level of this place.

Bottom!? We were going up before! You can't get there unless you do.

Say, we did it, huh? Y- yeah Awesome! Who knew there was anything above Super Saiyan? We can win for sure like this! Everyone will be completely stunned! But it sure does wear you out! It feels like we're using up all our power at once! And this has time as its shortcoming.

Look We can only be like that for around five minutes.

Then even the Fusion breaks up and we return to normal.

If that's so, it's no problem! We'll just become like we did just now, and given five minutes, we can b*at him for sure! Dummy! That won't be very exciting! We've trained for a whole week! The way I'm thinking, I figure that even in our regular Fusion state, we've improved to about the same level as Majin Boo.

Now listen! Let's make them think that by having about the same amount of power, the fight will be drawn out.

Everyone will get anxious.

After all, we can only hold Fusion for thirty minutes.

But then, with five minutes to go, we become Ultra Super Saiyan like we just did, and put him away in a flash! What do you think? It will be totally cool, right!? Sure! You're gonna panic, Majin Boo, you scumbag! Take that! We'll avenge my Papa, Gohan-san, and Goten's Mama! Yeah! Let's do it! Still further!? That's his limit A little further.

Can you hear me, Trunks and Goten? It's me, Piccolo.

I'm speaking into your minds now.

O- our minds? Be quiet and listen well.

Ready? It turns out you'll have to fight Majin Boo earlier than we planned.

I'm headed your way now with Majin Boo.

T- that's bad! We just barely got done with Fusion! That will be okay.

I'm buying time by purposely taking the long way.

It should be a good deal of time in there.

Get yourselves ready to fight now by getting some rest! Go to sleep! I can probably draw it out another minute.

That will be six hours of your time there.

Got it? Six hours will be plenty! Once Piccolo-san learns how great we've been training, he'll be so surprised, huh? Say, how about something to eat? Don't need to!! Enough already!! You made us walk this long! I'll k*ll you! O- okay In here.

This is a strange place.

--Dum, dum dum --Dumm! --We've been waiting for you --Majin Boo! All right, that was perfect! Them? That's right.

Please, let there be a miracle Hey, the only spectator is going to be Piccolo-san.

That's kind of disappointing.

Really, them? That's right.

Well, that's okay.

No choice but to do like we planned.

--You're finished now --Majin Boo! I was right, me just saying "Majin Boo" was a let-down.

That's because you couldn't remember your line, isn't it? It was a waste to wait for this! Stop complaining and let's keep going, otherwise you'll forget.

Yeah, okay.

--Here we go! --Okay! O- ouch! Hold on a minute, you! You didn't give any warning! I can't believe you! What an idiot! Really! Stop and think a minute! We were just about to do something awesome, you know! Just wait! Okay? Got it? Let's do it over! Don't move! This takes a lot of nerve even without you doing that.

Let's go again, Goten! Right! Ready, set "Fu-" W- what!? Why aren't they starting this as Super Saiyans!? "-sion Ha!!" All right, good! Right from the start, they've merged perfectly! Dum-dum-dum-dumm! It's Gotenks! You, huh? I remember! You're the guy I b*at to a pulp before! You stupid dirtbag! You're badly mistaken if you think I'm the same as I was before! My time is limited! I'll show you right away how I'm different from how I was before! H-he certainly is different! He certainly is greatly powered-up! C- can this possibly mean? Can I att*ck you yet? J- just a moment, okay? T- this is strange.

That should have had some kind of effect on him.

Aha! He must be trying hard not to show his pain! Gotenks finds himself in a great pinch right from the start.

Fight like you mean it! Life is not as easy as you might think! T- this might be hopeless!