09x08 - Going Too Far!? Boo-Boo Volleyball

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x08 - Going Too Far!? Boo-Boo Volleyball

Post by bunniefuu »

"Going Too Far!?

Boo-Boo Volleyball" You'll pay for this, Majin Boo! T- the temple! The temple You're doing pretty good.

I'm glad I waited.

It's fun fighting with you.

Ha! Smart off now, while you still can! Dammit! Why, you! Go- Go- Go- Go- Go- Go-- Gotenks! G- Gotenks Brain Crush Hammer!! I did it! I did it! Finish Flash!! All right! Way to go, Gotenks! Oh, awesome, awesome! The tykes are sure giving it to him, ain't they?

Whoa, nice one, nice one! Nice one, little guys! Get him! Get him! Yeah, way to go, way to go! F- Father, what's happening on Earth?

It's incredible! Goten and Trunks have undergone Fusion, and have become Super Saiyan 3, see?

They've got unbelievable power! Really! Gohan You've just pushed us back a little bit more.

Don't get distracted.

The more you get distracted, the more time this will take.

You can't mean it! Drive all idle thoughts out and concentrate yourself.

Concentrate! This manga is so funny! It's not fair, just me! Oh! Awesome, awesome! They really do have a gift for this! In just a short amount of time, they were able to perform both Fusion and Super Saiyan 3, after all! Say, Kaioshin-sama, do you think there's a chance that they have a chance?

Goku-san! You must not look down on Majin Boo.

This is not the depth of Boo's power! R- really?

Hang in there, Goten and Trunks! H- help! Dammit, now you've done it! All right, watch this! Super Balloon Bomber!! Ghosts! Ghosts! How scary, how scary! The ghosts have powered up as well! They're good and scary now! Okay! Go! Go! That did it! Nothing to it, Majin Boo! Now I'm mad!! Oh! Boo is angry! He's angry! He's coming, he's coming! Hey! Over here! Over here! Not even Boo can keep up with my speed! Where is he now?

I'm here! Bye-bye.

Don't! Stop! Come on! Stop it!! T- the temple! T- the temple! The temple You okay, Piccolo-san?

T- the temple! He's here, he's here! What in the world happened?

Isn't there anyone left on Earth?

Hey, what's the matter?

I- it's a city! Maybe there's someone there! We'll be able to eat something! Yahoo! Hey!! Isn't there anyone here!?

Come on out! Mister Satan has come! Earth's hero, Mister Satan, is making his entrance! Hey! There's nobody here after all.

Has every human on Earth been k*lled by Boo?

Why?

He was an unexpectedly good fellow.

Right?

He was a good guy, huh?

How come, Boo?

The temple! The temple! Watch this! What, what?

What's he doing?

Huh?

He's become round, like a ball! The temple! Whoa! Look out, Piccolo-san! Here he comes again! The temple's going to be all gone like this! I wonder what in the world is happening.

G- Gotenks! Do something! Hey, leave it to me! Renzoku (Consecutive) Super --Dammit! Renzoku Super --Hey, Gotenks! Can't you do the technique without that pose!?

I- I can do it, but well, no matter.

Geez, it looks so cool, too! Renzoku Super Donuts!! All right! Tighten around him! Nice going, Gotenks! You've sealed up Majin Boo! No way, no way! Boo could get out of this in a second! I'm going to inflict a whole lot of damage on him! Er um hmm What should I do?

I know! Smash him in Ultra Boo-Boo Volleyball! W- what is that!?

Piccolo-san, don't just stand there, not paying attention, help me out! O- okay! Here goes, dearie! That's not right, Piccolo-san! When I say "Here goes, dearie!" you have to say "Ha-ai!" You have to hurry and do it right, or Majin Boo will come on out! And I can only stay in this form a short time, so I'm hurrying! O- okay.

Here goes, dearie! Ha-ai! T- toss! Ultra Boo-Boo att*ck!! Yahoo! I am in perfect form! H- he would have been all right just now, even if I hadn't helped out, right?

Yahoo! Wow!! It looks just like a meteor fell here! Ooh! I'm scared! Piccolo-san! Come on, come on, you have to say "Ha-ai!" Would you cut that out!?

What happened to Boo?

He's here, he's here! Yahoo! Nicely done, Goten and Trunks! I- it's not over yet! Please, you must be careful to the very end! Goten-san! Trunks-san! Yo, yo, yo! Majin Boo! Come on out! I know you aren't going to keel over from just this! Get on with it! I can only stay this ridiculously strong for a little while longer, after all! It will take another hour before I can become like this again! Huh?

Maybe he really did die.

You've got me there! I guess that was a little disappointing, huh?

I wonder if I've gotten too strong! Look out! Super Gotenks 3 exhibits ferocious strength! However, What's more fearsome is Majin Boo's depth of strength! Who will come out the victor in this battle of the strongest?