09x09 - Truly 'Great'!! A Reborn Gohan Returns to Earth

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x09 - Truly 'Great'!! A Reborn Gohan Returns to Earth

Post by bunniefuu »

"Truly 'Great'!! A Reborn Gohan Returns to Earth" Phew! That was a close one! I- if the Earth had taken that head-on, it would have been wiped out without a trace! You dirty bastard! You've done it now, you Boo-Boo swine! Here I go! Renzoku Shine-shine (Continuous Die-Die) Missiles! Stop, you fool! Are you trying to blow away the Earth as we know it!? It's okay, isn't it? After all, there's nobody alive down there! Don't forget that the Dragon Balls are scattered all over the Earth! If you destroy even one of them, we can never return the Earth back to the way it was again! Oh, is that right? Well, that's okay.

I've already gotten him quite a bit! Boo must be fairly weakened! He hasn't been weakened at all! This is pissing me off! N- no, he is weaker! I don't know about his physical strength, but mentally, he's beginning to weaken! This is a first for him- fighting with someone as strong as you are.

At the very least, fighting with someone of equal strength has him thrown off.

In other words, Majin Boo is flustered, right? I guess that would be true! My strength leaves nothing to be desired, after all! You could say I'm the strongest in the universe! Don't let your guard down, Gotenks! If you get too over-confident, you'll be hurting later! He's going to start coming at you like his life depends on it now! I don't mind, I don't mind! I hope he does! Damn it all! Our hero left himself wide open! Why, you! Let me go, you big-! Oww! You're not getting away with that any more! Hang in there, Goten! Trunks! T- they're incredible! To think they can fight blow-for-blow with Majin Boo! I wonder how much longer.

If it's not soon, then I won't be in time You scum! I'm going to put you away here and now! Yea!! Dammit! This hurts! Gotenks! Why, you! Huh!? Now I'm mad! You've made me furious! D- don't get irritated, Gotenks! You rotten! Back at you!! Awesome! Awesome! Gohan won't get a turn like this! Now to finish you! I'll blow you to pieces, then into little chunks, then to shreds, then to bits! This time, you won't be able to return to normal! Once I blow you apart, I'm going to completely wipe you out with my Ki, you see? Die!! H- huh? U- uh oh! H- he went back to normal! Hey! Yeah, you got me, you got me! How funny, how funny! I- it's hopeless! I- it's all over now! Damn! Say, old man Kaioshin-sama! Hurry it up! The little runts' Fusion has powered down! Really, Father? Yeah! They're going to get k*lled like this! Okay, you can go! You've been finished for a while now.

--F- --F- Finished!? For a while now? Since how long ago!? Hmm, since about five minutes ago, I suppose.

W- why didn't you tell us sooner!? You were just saying that since I got distracted, it was going to take longer, didn't you!? Ignorant fool! It's more dramatic for you to go once there's a pinch, you know! T- this is awful! In that case, I have to hurry! A- at this point, bluffing and anything else is fine! All right! Super Ghost Kamikaze att*ck!! I may have returned to my normal form, but the force of my techniques has been powered up! Go ahead, ghosts! Knock Majin Boo flat! Hey, what should we do? No way I'm doing that! He looks pretty strong! Stop fussing around and go get him! All right! Now, while I still can Run!! H- how do I become the mightiest of warriors, with strength beyond my limits? Ah, well, you transform into that Super-whatever-you-call-it often enough.

That's the gist of it.

You just have to get yourself fired up.

The gist of becoming Super Saiyan, right? Understood! H- hey, just a moment! U- unmindful fool, becoming like that while I'm nearby! I- incredible This is incredible, Father! Y- you're right! It really is incredible! Amazingly so! Magnificent! Gohan-san has certainly surpassed his limits.

It's unbelievable! Absolutely! By looking at you, you haven't changed all that much! You ain't even Super Saiyan, yet you've come to this extreme!? Hmph.

It's not as though he has to transform.

That Super-whatever-thing is depraved! Gohan-san, quickly, to Earth! If we don't hurry, the irreparable will happen! Come with us, and we'll go to Earth! No, I shall take Gohan-san there alone.

What are you saying, Kibit? It is the Kaioshin's responsibility to see things through to their end! Once I have taken him, my intent is to come right back here.

Begging your pardon, but if both of us go, we will only be slowing him down, will we not? I do not want to get in the way of this magnificent savior.

Kibit-san I see.

You are correct.

I understand.

If you please Sorry, Gohan.

I'm a man of the Other World now.

Even though I want to go, it's impossible.

I sure wish I could have seen you up close- the way you've gotten so big Father I ain't gonna see you again.

Not until you come to the Other World, that is Good luck! Go blow Majin Boo away! Right! All right, go on! Farewell, Father! Why, that rotten! He left and forgot to say thanks to me, and I worked the hardest! And so, excuse me.

We're counting on you.

Right! Um Kibit-san, I have a favor to ask.

Can I have you change this clothing? I'd like you to make it the same clothing as my Father's.

Please, I want to fight wearing my Father's gi! You don't say.

It is a simple enough task.

Um, the color is the same as the droppings of the frogs on Planet Popol, right? Um, it's the color of a kerria rosebush.

Ah, that's perfect! Thank you very much! Well then, I will be going.

From the far distant Kaioshin Realm, we will be wishing victory for our grand warrior! Farewell.

Give my regards to the two Kaioshin-sama as well.

All right, let's go! Dammit! Huh!? T- this is bad! Our Fusion has come undone! Gotenks had pressed his att*ck to within one step away, but now, even his Fusion has come unbound! Goten and Trunks are in an absolute pinch! However, after having finished his training and achieving the ultimate power-up, Gohan has returned! Can he indeed become the savior of the Earth?