09x22 - A Majin's Secret!! Two More Boos Inside of Boo

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x22 - A Majin's Secret!! Two More Boos Inside of Boo

Post by bunniefuu »

"A Majin's Secret!! Two More Boos Inside Of Boo" The pipsqueaks' union has been separated, Iike ours was, so there's two of them.

No, they separated because their Fusion had lasted for thirty minutes.

When Gotenks was absorbed, Boo certainly displayed the traits of Fusion.

Which means performing Fusion is okay, even in here.

Just how many times does he have to go around this city before he's satisfied? This makes the 25th cake store he's been to.

Now then, my belly is full Now where does he plan on going? W- what are you doing? We're going to lose sight of him! Please, allow me to rest for a little bit.

You can't trust anyone that can fly through the air! In recognition of my becoming invincible, I'll eradicate this planet! What in the world is going on inside here? You're in the way.

Move! We're going to tear them out from there! W- what's this!? Come on! W- what? What the hell does this mean? I- it can't be! Yahoo! Boo is returning to the way he was! All right! Way to go! Way to go! Way to go! Way to go! Way to-! He's gone back! He's gone back! They did it! They did it! Way to go! Way to go! Boo's power must have dropped considerably after that.

Just a little bit farther now.

There, see? The size of his Ki is completely different than it was before.

All right.

Now we blow this place away and get out.

Yeah.

B- but hold on a second.

No matter how much Boo may have returned to normal, even at that, he still has more strength than we can stand up to.

If we go outside like this, we'll be beaten for sure! In that case, what else would you have us do? Huh? This is because you're the one who broke your Potara! In that case, you can live out your life inside Boo's head.

I'm not about to.

Even so, there's still one method by which we can win! No way.

I still ain't said a thing! You want to suggest Fusion, right? I know about it- what it is.

You already know? I saw it from the Other World.

You've got to be joking! How could I go through an inelegant pose like that!? I- is it all that inelegant? I don't think it's so bad And besides, I told you already that I'm not about to merge with you again! Hey! What does this mean!? Majin Boo It's the one from the very beginning.

Inside of Boo, there's yet another Boo, huh? Does this mean he was absorbed too? By himself? Huh? Huh? Huh? What's this? Suddenly, the inside of Boo isn't being displayed! T- that can't be! It was just getting to something important! Hey, should we try tearing him out too? That skinny Majin Boo was born of this Majin Boo, then he turned this fat one into choco and ate him.

I'll turn you into choco! Then maybe everyone else who was turned into choco and eaten could be around somewhere, huh? They aren't! He's the only one to get special treatment.

Here I thought things were strange, and sure enough, it's your doing What's going on!? W- why is Majin Boo showing up inside himself!? I don't know how this happened, but it seems you weren't absorbed! How dare you remove the others I took so much trouble to absorb!? Damn, t- this could be bad! This is why I told you to keep the Potara on, you know! Once we're outside, if we could only merge, this guy would be easy to b*at! Is that so? You guys cannot merge any more, then? You idiot! If you'd kept quiet, he wouldn't have known that! You don't say.

You don't say, then! All right, if you're coming, then come on! I'll open up a giant hole here inside your body! What are you laughing about? You don't think I can open one? It's impossible! Don't you belittle me.

T- that's ridiculous! T- there's no effect? All I felt was a little twinge in this area here.

Have you forgotten? Right now, you're much, much smaller than even fleas! In other words, after we defeat you, we'll have to find ourselves an exit? That will be impossible as well, for you two as you are now.

Shall we put it to the test? Of course we will! We've completely lost sight of Majin Boo! No, we've gotten quite close to him.

I'm sure he should be around here.

H- how can you tell that? From his Ki.

I can feel Majin Boo's Ki nearby.

W- what? What was that? Majin Boo's "ki" (tree)? Tree!! He's here! S- see? On top of that rock! What's the matter? He's not moving.

H- his form has gone back to how it was before! W- what in the world? W- what exactly could be going on? I don't know either! I'm getting annoyed! Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed, annoyed! Don't you look down on us! What!? Y- you rock-head! That was a moronic att*ck, but it looks like it had quite an effect.

No way it could have! Let's go, Vegeta! Don't you give me orders! How long are you going to stick on me!? Hurry up and get away from me! Take care of the fragments from Majin Boo! R- right! That bastard If I'd known this, I'd have rather merged with him! Yo, Vegeta! Are you done there, too? Stay back, Kakarrot! What!? Have you forgotten what place this is? Where are you, Boo!? Bastard! This is the inside of my body! Inside here, I am immortal! Don't you understand!? Why, you! Blow me to pieces, and I still won't die! The reason being, I am Boo! S- shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!! Vegeta, take it easy! Don't fall for Boo's taunting! Huh? Are you trying to k*ll your friends who you worked so hard to rescue? That was dirty, Boo! Where's Boo? Like I told you! It's impossible for you to b*at me! I'm getting tired of this.

I'm done playing! This is a desperate pinch! Even though they have managed to rescue Gohan and the others, can it be impossible for them to escape from before the immortal Boo? Vegeta!!