09x25 - Buu's as*ault!! A Conclusion in the Kaioshin Realm

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x25 - Buu's as*ault!! A Conclusion in the Kaioshin Realm

Post by bunniefuu »

"Boo's as*ault!! A Conclusion in the Kaioshin Realm" T- the Earth! It's been wiped out.

It's been blown to bits.

Then, what about Piccolo, and Gohan and the others? Unfortunately, they went together with the Earth.

T- the Earth has been wiped out? What sort of nonsense are you talking about? It's right here, isn't it? Right here! You're just a geezer who says funny things.

H- how can you say that!? Be quiet! Those gentlemen are Kaioshin-sama! Probably.

Kaioshin-sama? What's that? In short Now listen, above Kami-sama, there are Kaio-sama, and above that, there is the Grand Kaio-sama.

Above even that, at the very top stand those two, the Kaioshin-sama.

And this is not Earth, but probably the holy land of the Kaioshin Realm! You're taking this joke too far! If those geezers are so awesome, then why don't they do something about Boo? W- well, they He sure gets you where it hurts, huh? And I thought it was suspicious that someone like you would be Kami-sama in the first place.

So that's it! I finally figured it out! It's a dream! This is a dream! That's it! A dream! Ah, I get it! Here I thought that things were weird! After all, there's no way that anyone stronger than I, the World Champion, could exist in this world, is there? There really is no Majin Boo, and these guys are just strange characters in my dream! That would be consistent! I thought that things starting with the Tenkaichi Tournament were weird right from the beginning! U- um That's right! If this is a dream, I think I'll try to fly through the air, too! U- um! Listen well, Majin Boo! This may be a dream, but how dare you k*ll my cute daughter Videl, and blow the Earth away! I, Mister Satan, will fly into space, and put you down! I'm going to fly! T- that hurt!! It hurt! It's a dream, yet it still hurt! It hurt! He's quite an amusing fellow, huh? Kakarrot! You let Piccolo and Gohan and the others, who we worked so hard to rescue, die instead of that big idiot! There's no bringing them back! Our last hope, the Dragon Balls, were wiped out along with Earth, after all! Look at this! After being blown to pieces, Majin Boo is returning to normal! Dammit! It's him, all right! If any fragment of Majin Boo remains, then no matter where he is, he will recover.

Where did he go!? It looks like Boo instantaneously moved to another planet.

This is terrible! He immediately grasped onto Kibit's instantaneous movement technique.

What the hell is he? He's searching for you guys.

He's seeking out any strong Ki he can find in the vastness of space.

And because of us, he deliberately continues that meaningless destruction? That's the kind of guy Boo is.

Again, many lives throughout the entire universe are being lost.

And even if we are able to defeat Boo, we can't return Earth, or those other planets, back the way they were.

T- that's it! There still are some Dragon Balls! There are, aren't there? If we go to my home planet of Namek, I'm sure the new Elder-sama will still have the Dragon Balls made! They can be returned! The Earth, and the other planets! And all those many people who were k*lled by Boo, too! T- that's it! No, hold on! Dende, Planet Namek is pretty far away, huh? The Ki from Planet Namek ain't all that large, so it would be kind of impossible to get there with my Instantaneous Movement.

There are no spaceships anymore, either I- I see --Damn! --Uh I don't know the slightest about what these Dragon Ball things are, but I can instantaneously move from this Kaioshin Realm to all the planets in the lower realm! You just saw it a moment ago, right? This is Kibit's forte technique.

Great! That does it! In that case, once we defeat Boo, things will work out fine! H- hold on! You must not use those Dragon Balls! They invite confusion into the natural order! They are only permitted to the somber Namekians, and possess, as it were, capability that runs afoul! Long ago, they were advised to only use them on Planet Namek! In fact, the old Namekians would absolutely not use them on matters of other planets! Don't be so rigid, old timer! You know what? If things go well, I'll take some steamy, dirty photos of a woman I know, and give you the unedited prints! D- dirty photos? There, see? You want them, right? She's not all that young, but she still has her bounce! But this woman has been k*lled, right? That's why we should bring her back to life with the Dragon Balls, shouldn't we? Hey, Kakarrot! Yes? This woman- don't tell me you're talking about Bulma, are you? S- so it is, huh!? Why, you! Use other people's wives as you like, will you!? You can give him those of your own wife- photos of Chichi's chi-chis! N- no she ain't got any more bounce left, and I'd get k*lled! J- just a moment! Boo is about to move again! He is seeking out Goku-san and Vegeta-san's Ki! Bravo! Yamucha! Let's go! Come on, Kuririn! It's! M- Majin Boo! W- who is he? Has he come to train? What's the matter, Kaio of the North? It's Majin Boo! So, he's finally come here, huh? Boo has at length gotten to the Grand Kaio's World.

If he's coming, let him come! Hey, give your Potara over to Goku and Vegeta.

If they unite once again, they will b*at that guy easily, right? R- right! Here, Goku-san, Vegeta-san.

Please use these Potara and defeat Majin Boo for sure this time! No, we won't need these.

I'm giving it back.

After all, these, you see, just ain't suited for us.

I appreciate the offer, but I want to fight by myself.

G- Goku-san! I'm sorry, asking to be selfish at a critical time like this, but after all, he ain't merged any more either.

Y- you idiot! What are you saying, at a time like this!? Y- you guys aren't in a sport- fighting match with Boo here! T- that's right, Goku-san! Well said, Kakarrot! I don't need this any more either! That's the very essence of the warrior Saiyan people! C- can you b*at Boo like that? He has gone back to the original, most difficult, powerful Majin Boo! It's okay.

We'll manage something! I'm sure of it! That bastard! How could he!? Damn it all! I wish he would hurry and go somewhere else! I'll be turned into chocolate again S- stop! Stop! What are you so worked up over? New arrival, huh? If you've come to train, I'll be your partner.

The training here is pretty tough! If you're going to give up, now's the time.

You don't have a ring over your head.

If you get him angry, it will be terrible! Why are you keeping quiet? How about saying something? It's too late! Dammit! P- pull a ridiculous stunt like that, will you!? All right! I'll pound into you just how tough the training is! Got him! Who is that guy!? W- what!? Has he not come here for training!? Damn! Shall I test out the results of my training here? Kien-zan!! I got him! Kuririn! Hurry! Get out of there! Awesome! --Kuririn, are you okay? --Yeah He's not the kind of opponent we can stand up to in the first place.

See here! What are you planning to do? Stop that! Stop that! Boo is planning to destroy the Grand Kaio's world too! T- that's bad! Kuririn and Yamucha have already d*ed once! If they die again, then this time, they'll be completely eliminated! All right! Instantaneous Movement! Wait, Kakarrot! Let's call him here! It won't be so easy, in this holy Kaioshin Realm, for everything to be destroyed! We can fight as much as we want! But how do we do that? We're the ones he's after! We'll raise our Ki and let him know that we are here! T- that's it! All right! No matter how much we do it, it's no use! Damn! I'll turn into chocolate, or a biscuit, or anything you want, just stop! S- Stop!! It's all over! You've had it! I- it vanished! Boo! It hurts! It hurts! At last, Majin Boo has come to the holy Kaioshin Realm.

Having tossed the Potara aside, will Goku and Vegeta be able to defeat Boo without merging together?