09x28 - Pull Through, Vegeta!! One Life-Threatening Minute

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x28 - Pull Through, Vegeta!! One Life-Threatening Minute

Post by bunniefuu »

"Pull Through, Vegeta!! One Life-Threatening Minute" T- this is a considerably powerful dream! Not again! Ka me ha me HA!! Stupid punk! That was a genuine Kamehame-Ha.

T- the Kaioshin Realm! That holy region of the gods! Hey! Don't get so upset! This is a crisis for the whole universe, you know! At a time like this, can't you overlook such a small thing? You might call it a small thing Hang in there, Goku-san! You truly are strong! Even greater than I imagined.

Gonna k*ll you! If I had known it was going to turn out like this I should have finished you off for good when I had become Vegetto.

But no matter what, I can't afford to lose! Damn! My att*cks ain't having any effect on him at all any more! What the hell's the matter!? T- this is bad! As a result of the fight being drawn out, Goku is just about out of stamina! How do you like this!? Even with me repeatedly attacking him at that level, that bastard ain't lost any of his resilience! He just immediately goes back to being good as new! Kakarrot! What is it, Vegeta? You want to switch in again? Let me go a little bit longer! You've got no intention of switching out again, so quit being so transparent! You must know as well as I do that even if I were to fight him again, then never mind me not having any chance of winning, I'd be k*lled in a second! Er, no, that's not Hmph, don't bother trying to be gracious.

It's certainly the truth.

I learned well once I tried to fight him.

Boo there is strong- even more than I am.

And you, Kakarrot, are too! Vegeta Don't hold back for me, finish him off! With your Super Saiyan 3 there, if you gather as much Ki as you can, you should be able to completely obliterate Boo! Yeah I've been thinking of doing so for a while now, but I just ain't had the chance.

Here I'm wanting to obliterate him, but I have to gather Ki for about a whole minute.

One minute? Maybe I've been trying too much to look cool! I thought things would go better than this! Y- you were concerned over me? That bastard He could return to normal in an instant, but he's dragging it out on purpose just for the fun of it! Of all the How infuriating! One minute is enough, then? If you have one minute, you can gather enough Ki to annihilate him, right? Y- yeah If I had a minute, that is All right! I'll keep him in check somehow for one minute.

You start gathering Ki immediately! V- Vegeta! You're going to keep him in check, you say? That's crazy! I told you that it would take a whole minute in order to gather enough Ki to wipe him out, right!? Is there any other way, Kakarrot? Any other way to b*at him? W- well In that case, stop your useless worrying and hurry up and gather that Ki! I'll buy you that one minute.

I'll stake my pride on it.

Understood.

I'm counting on you, Vegeta! Listen, Vegeta, in your state, you're already once dead.

Do you know what happens to that kind of guy if he dies again? They vanish.

In both this world, and the Other World, you will no longer exist.

Don't you die, Vegeta.

Hmph.

Mind your own business.

All right, here I go.

You piece of crap!! Take this! D- do you hear something strange? Not again! That's great! If we're lucky, he just might keep up like this for one minute! Damn! Hang in there, Vegeta! One minute If I can hold out for one minute Vegeta! Vegeta! Bastard! Hey Where do you think you're going? Vegeta! We're not finished yet! Are you thinking of running away? You miserable coward! Hurry up and come at me! Come on, what's the matter!? You're the mighty Majin Boo, right? Or are you afraid of me? Big Bang att*ck!! What!? A little longer Just a little longer! Hang on, Vegeta! What's so funny? Y- you can't k*ll me with a wimpy att*ck like that! I'm not lying After all, I'm already dead once! Damned if I'm going to be done away with by the likes of you! I am the warrior Saiyan people's prince Vegeta!! This is bad! Vegeta really is going to get k*lled for sure this time! Dammit, what are you doing, Goku!? One minute has already gone by, hasn't it? How can this be? It's been one minute I can't wipe out Boo with only this much Ki! Die! Die, die, die, die! D- damn it all! I haven't gathered any Ki at all! What's going on!? What in the world is the matter, Goku? The only one who can save Vegeta now, as well as the whole universe, is you!