09x34 - Peace Returns!! Majin Boo, Champion of Justice!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x34 - Peace Returns!! Majin Boo, Champion of Justice!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"Peace Returns!! Majin Boo, Champion of Justice!?" They did it! They did it! They did it! Son Goku! What do you think? Apparently, it went well.

Majin Boo's Ki has completely disappeared.

They did it! They did it! They did it! Father! D- did you get him? M- Majin Boo? You got him, huh? People of Earth! Do you hear me? It's the combat sport world champion, Mister Satan! With you people's cooperation, the dreadful Majin Boo has just now d*ed! You can relax! You have been released from terror! Satan! Satan, you really are Number One! Way to go! You're our hero, Mister Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Enough already, Papa! In any case, they did it! Just what you'd expect from Goku and Vegeta! Vegeta! I love you! So you're safe too, then? Goku-san! Even this heavy-duty Kaioshin Realm, it seems, was quite ravaged.

Dende, go heal Vegeta's injuries first.

He's especially worn out.

Right.

Do you get it? We're saved! What is it? Hey! Where are you going? Thank you! B- Boo! What!? H- he's still alive! P- please, heal him! You can heal him, right? With that mysterious power? Don't be ridiculous! You have to be joking! Move! I'm going to finish him off! S- stop! Please stop! H- he's not all that bad a guy! He was just ordered around by bad people, that's why he did what he did! Why, you Don't you get it!? What do you intend to do if he gives rise to that devastating Boo again!? W- well, in that case Next time for sure, the world will probably come to an end! k*lling him now while we can is for the best! You got that!? W- what made him become evil was when that idiotic guy k*lled this dog! P- please! I beg you! I will take responsibility for him, and keep him under my protection at my home! Protection!? Don't make me laugh! With your power, what the hell can you do!? Get out of the way, now! Or do you want to die with him!? W- why, you! Dende, heal Boo for me, would you? What did you say!? Are you out of your mind? Aw, it's all right, ain't it Vegeta? Both this Boo and Mister Satan did well by us.

If these two hadn't been here, we would have all had it.

Right? Besides that, if the worst happens, we can just fight him again.

Let's train so that one-on-one, we won't lose to him next time! B- but, it will be awkward to have him living together with you on Earth.

The Earthlings all have the terror of Boo b*rned into their memories.

Oh, well, if Boo can put up with not going out for about half a year, the Dragon Balls will be re-activated, and if we ask Shen Long, we can have him erase all memories of Boo from everybody on Earth! My, my, not the Dragon Balls again.

Well, that's the deal, Vegeta.

Do what you want! Whatever happens is no concern of mine! T- thank you! Really, thank you! Okay, Dende, if you would.

Right! So, once Boo is better, let's all go back to Earth together! Once I've eaten all I can, I want to get plenty of sleep! And so, Goku and the others finally returned to Earth.

Everyone! And then, they enjoyed a wistful reunion with their families and friends.

Of course, there was one among them who was not welcomed.

You'll have to excuse me for being away for so long, everybody.

I received the Grand Kaio-sama's life, so I've come back to life.

D- does that mean you can live together with us? With Gohan and Goten, a family of four? Yeah! I want to hurry and go back to Mt.

Paozu, Chichi, and chow down on some of your home cooking! And then, a half-year later And then, a half-year later As Goku promised, using the power of a revived Shen Long, people's memories of Boo were erased.

I'm not giving you this! This is mine! That one's yours? Then, where's mine? They sell them over there.

Oh, there's so much here, isn't there? Welcome! Vanilla, choco, strawberry- we have all kinds! Which would you like? Let's see Everything! H- hold on! I still haven't gotten your money! What is money? What? Stop kidding around! If you don't have any money, then give that back! Give me back my ice! If you want it so badly, come back with some money! Satan said it's not good to get angry.

Who is this guy? Money money ice ice money ice Come on, come on! If you can skillfully defeat this gentleman, you will receive a great deal of money! All of one hundred thousand Zeni! How about it? Do we have any courageous challengers? The cost to fight is a mere ten thousand Zeni! Come on, fight! Fight! You go on! Don't be stupid! He's a master of kung fu! There's no way I can b*at him, you know! Can I really get a great deal of money? Of course! That is, if you can fight me and win.

Do you want to go, mister? But Satan said it isn't good to fight! Is he a student of Satan's or something? --He must be! --Really!? Don't worry.

This is only a game.

Oh, it's just a game!? All right! If you need money, I'll put it up! It's a cheap price to pay to watch an interesting match like this! If he's Satan's student, then I don't need to pull any punches! Money ice money ice Here goes! How could you be Satan's student? Ice money ice money Money ice money B- Boss! Boss! Shake it off! Ice! Here! I brought you money! Ice ice Wait, sir! Your change! Your change! Aw, how annoying already! You still need something? No.

Nothing at all.

Really! Where have you been!? You're always suddenly disappearing! Come on, carry my bags! Of all the Vegeta could at least go shopping with me, couldn't he? Sending Boo along instead is the worst! Come quickly! How pretty! I believe this one would best suit you, madam You're right! Fine, I'll take them all! A- all of them? Right! All of them! Are these really that yummy? You just keep quiet! All right! All of you, hands up! Get your hands up! Now look, you! I am in a very bad mood today! Why, you! You wanna die!? Boss! Outside, outside! Boss! You idiot! We've got hostages here! There's nothing to get nervous about! Nuh, nuh, nuh! One of those hostages is Majin Boo! You guys sure are out of luck! M- Majin Boo!? Who's that!? Where is this guy!? Bring him here, now! Yucky.

I don't care if he's Majin Boo, or Pee, or whatever, once he takes this, he's done for! B- Boss, Boss! What is it!? What a nuisance! That.

You're good guys! You gave me money for ice! Stay back! Stay back! I'll give you this back.

T- that was a g*nsh*t! W- we can't wait any longer! Captain! Oh! The Great Saiyaman! Please, leave the rest up to us! We'll leave it to you! So long as there is evil in this world! The wrath of justice will burn! Great Saiyaman No.

1 and No.

2 can be counted on to! We're sorry.

We're turning ourselves in.

This is what's it's like to have a family.

Fusion Ha!! Now it's my turn! You fool! That's dirty, using Fusion! All right, then! Aah! J- just a minute! See here, now! What are you doin', all in the raw!? The Earth has been saved.

Goku and the others enjoyed to the fullest the peaceful days which had come once again.

What vulgar folks!