01x19 - Endless Apoptosis

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Steins;Gate". Aired: April 6, 2011 - September 14, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Anime series based on Nitroplus's 2009 visual novel of the same name.

01x19 - Endless Apoptosis

Post by bunniefuu »

I'm so hungry You're going toâ Comima again, right? Yeah.

Will you be back around now? I think so.

I know! Kurisu-chan, you come, too! I'm not good with crowded places.

It shouldn't be that crowded on the second day.

You should come, too, Okarin Okabe, come with me! What's with you? Ever since you got back, you've been down.

Can't you tell Mayuri is trying to cheer you up? I know.

But I can't stay calm! Tomorrow is the day! Even if she's safe today, tomorrow How many times have I talked to you about this? Okabe? There's something I want to tell you.

Endless Apoptosis Mayuri is going to die tomorrow?! I think so, yes.

At first, it was the night of the 13th.

Each time I undo a D-mail, it goes back a day.

I'll have to go with her to Comima tomorrow.

Do you have a way to save her? I'm going to wait for her to die.

You can't I need to know the precise deadline in this world line.

Then I can time leap back again.

There's no other way.

The next one to undo is that Kiryuu Moeka person's, right? That's right.

I know what she sent.

She sent a message telling herself not to buy a new cell phone.

This time, I need to send it from her phone.

You go find her I'll go with Mayuri to Comima.

You'll If all goes well, I can protect Mayuri before she Do you know what you're saying? If I can't find Moeka, you'll I'll contact you right away.

And you can tell me anything, all right? No matter what, no matter when, come talk to me.

Yeah.

You're still Don't forget.

No matter what world line you're in, you aren't alone.

I'm here! Assistant From: Assistant Subject: Now in Ariake "I'm in Ariake now.

From: Assistant Subject: Now in Ariake Too many people here From: Assistant Subject: Now in Ariake More than I expected.

From: Assistant Subject: Now in Ariake Save me!" From: Assistant Subject: Now in Ariake "No response from Moeka, but I found her workplace.

" "I'll check it out.

" "Got it.

Don't force yourself.

" Kiryuu Moeka? Oh, yeah.

That chick who worked here two or three days and quit.

That was her name.

Her address? Yeah, I have it.

But who are you? Heights White Heights White 202 Kiryuu Moeka Roger.

Hey Kiryuu Moeka She k*lled herself? You're sure? Yes.

When? Last night.

The body was taken to Chiyoda Hospital 3.

She doesn't seem to have any relatives.

No way Are you all right? su1c1de? Why? Did her companions k*ll her? Before she could k*ll Mayuri? But The reason doesn't matter! At this rate, Mayuri will A time leap I need to time leap to before Moeka dies! Oka Okabe! Hello? Oka Okabe! She's Mayuri Mayuri The deadline is 19:52.

I'm sorry.

Okabe! Did you eat this? Look at the label! It says "Makise" right here! Are you listening? Don't forget.

You aren't alone.

That's right.

You're right, Kurisu.

What did you just say Do you know a girl named Kiryuu Moeka? Who's that? I just did a time leap.

What do you mean? Heights White FB FB FB Answer me Please FB Why? Why won't you message me? Please! Answer me! FB.

Kiryuu Moeka I did what you wanted Why? It's me, Okabe! I did what you wanted Why? It's me, Okabe! Give me your orders, FB! Can't you hear me?! FB FB FB FB N-No.

No No! Stop it! I'll never forgive her! G-Give it back.

Give it back! Give it back now! Give it back! Okabe Rintarou Give it back! Give it back! This is Makise.

Did you get the phone? I stole it.

Prepare the D-mail! It's ready.

Give it back! What's that sound? Give it back! What's that sound? Don't worry about it.

More importantly, what about Mayuri? She's in Braun's TV Workshop.

The 42" is on.

Kurisu! Activate it! Change your phone.

It will sell out soon, and you won't be able to get one.

Kurisu! Activate it! Right! Change your phone.

It will sell out soon, and you won't be able to get one.

Right! Give it back! This is the end If I send this, Mayuri will Give it back! Give it back! Give me back my phone! What? Nothing happened.

What's going on there? Did you send it! I did! Is it working? I saw the electricity.

What happened? The Reading Steiner didn't activate! The Reading Steiner didn't activate Why? Give it back! Give it back! Hey, what's going on? Give it back! Give it back! Hey, what's going on? Give it back! Give it back! Give it back! It isn't working! The D-mail works differently, depending on who it was sent to.

Does this mean your message won't change her actions? Then what do I do? It didn't change She didn't change her cell phone! What do you mean? You confirmed it, right? I changed my cell phone four days ago, and I want to tell myself not to do it.

She sent another just after that! But that means we don't know what was in that D-mail! It should be in her outbox! I'll look Give it back! What's wrong, Okabe? Okabe? I'll have to call you back! Give it back! Give it back! Give it back! Give it back! Give it back! Hey! What are you doing over there? Okabe! Give it back! Give it back! Jeez, what are they doing Hey Jeez! Couples these days Scary.

What can I do? What can I do to make you give it back Do you remember sending a D-Mail? A D What? Two weeks ago, you should have received a strange message from your future self.

Why? Tell me what it said! And I'll give it back.

What's wrong? Can't you tell me? Does it have something to do with the IBN 5100? With the Rounders? Am I right?! Tell me! What did it say? Don't you want your cell phone back? I can't betray them.

Who? That FB person? I get my orders from FB.

FB is everything to me So that's your leader? You can't betray FB? It's great that you're so loyal.

But you know They don't give a damn about what happens to you.

They'll abandon you.

That's impossible They haven't contacted you, right? You've been betrayed.

Cut off! No! FB isn't like that! FB saved me in Cabinet Office FB saved me You've been used! Rounder Recruitment Do you know why you can tell me these things? Rounder Recruitment FB is like a mother Subject: A Question FB is like a mother "What kind of job is it?" Subject: A Question Subject: Re: A Question I have a type of time machine.

Subject: Re: A Question The message from the future is proof.

Subject: Re: A Question The message from the future is proof.

Subject: Another Question The message from the future is proof.

"Can I do it, too?" Subject: Another Question "Can I do it, too?" Subject: Re: Another Question Of course.

We offer everyone the job that best suits them.

Subject: Re: Another Question They needed me Of course.

We offer everyone the job that best suits them.

Subject: Re: Another Question They needed me "I've never worked before.

I have no skills or things I'm good at.

" It's okay.

I have no skills or things I'm good at.

" It's okay.

Let's do our best together.

And I've seen it! You You You will k*ll yourself in this room, four days from now.

You'll die here, alone, still waiting to hear from FB! Lies.

It's true.

You'll never hear from FB again.

You've been abandoned.

You're lying.

How long has it been? Well? You've been waiting a while, right? Don't you think that's strange? You're going to die.

Right here.

No In this dark, empty room No! You k*lled Mayuri.

And now you'll die! Alone, betrayed, like a piece of garbage! You're going to k*ll yourself.

No! You're going to k*ll yourself.

No one's coming to save you! Not even FB! Sorry.

You said they were like a mother.

Is FB a woman? I think so.

You think? We've never met I don't want to meet them.

If I did, they'd hate me From the look of it, I bet you've never spoken by phone, either.

I'm amazed you did anything they ordered! They gave me a place A place? You're a fool.

The retro-PC is in Yanabayashi Shrine.

Recover it immediately.

Okabe? Don't worry me! You worried about me? I didn't! I'm sorry.

So? Then the one who stole the IBN 5100 It was Moeka.

Where is she now? Don't ask any more.

I'll undo the D-mail, as planned.

July 31st, around 11:00 AM, right? Don't go to the shrine.

It's a trap.

It isn't there! It's on! Don't go to the shrine.

It's a trap.

It isn't there! This time Why? Well? It didn't work! The Kiryuu Moeka from the past didn't believe the D-mail? She believed the first one, just in case? You could try another message! No I think there's only one person she'll follow.

If I send a message from that phone, she'll obey it, no matter what it is! Who is it? I'm going to look for FB.

If you have any clues Even if she does, she won't tell me.

What you were saying That I k*lled someone.

Is that in the future? Yeah.

You'd do it if FB ordered you to, right? I would.

Absolutely.

Even if you knew you were being used? You're going to die Abandoned, still longing Four days.

August 15th.

The world itself has decided that you will die.

There's no avoiding it.

But I won't let it happen.

I'll fight the world! I will save Mayuri! The coin locker In front of the Daibiru.

The IBN 5100