01x25 - Four's a Crowd

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sofia the First". Aired: November 18, 2012 - September 8, 2018.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Animated series features Sofia, an ordinary girl who becomes a princess overnight when her mom marries the king.

01x25 - Four's a Crowd

Post by bunniefuu »

I was a girl in the village doing all right then I became a princess overnight now I gotta figure out how to do it right so much to learn and see up in the castle with my new family in a school that's just for royalty a whole enchanted world is waiting for me I'm so excited to be sofia the first I'm finding out what being royal's all about sofia the first making my way, it's an adventure every day sofia it's gonna be my time sofia to show them all that I'm sofia the first Hello, gorgeous.

I saw you from across the cabbage patch, My fine, leafy friend.

And I have chosen you, yes you, to be my lunch.

Mm! Let's eat! What was that? Clover! It's here, it's here! Our coach for the flylight pageant.

Flylight what? Come on, I'll show you! Looks like a plain ol' coach to me.

It won't be plain after amber and I decorate it.

Because the coach has to look extra, Extra special to be in the flylight pageant.

It's so beautiful, clover.

On the first night of summer, Flying coaches from every kingdom come together And soar across the twilight sky, Like a like a magical parade through the stars.

Each coach is beautifully decorated Especially for the pageant.

Ruby, jade and I used to watch it Every year in the village.

We'd eat gooseberry pie and drink cherry cider And watch all the princesses fly by in their coaches.

Amber's was always the prettiest, of course.

And now that I'm a princess, I get to be in the pageant with amber! I won't be able to watch it with ruby and jade.

So why don't you ask 'em to ride with you? I never thought of that.

I could invite them as my special guests.

They'd love it.

I'm going to tell them right now! Thanks, clover! You are one smart bunny.

Don't I know it.

Wait'll you hear my ideas for decorating the coach.

How 'bout making it look like one big veggie platter! I'll think about it.

To the village, please! Or fruit salad! You can never go wrong with food! See you later, clover! And speaking of food Look out, cabbage, here I come! Sofia: Ruby! Jade! Was that sofia? Where is she? There! Hi, guys! Hi, sofia! Is that a flylight pageant coach? It sure is! And I have something to ask you Would you like to ride with me in the pageant! In the coach.

Us? In the pageant? In the pageant? Of course we would! Yes! Yes! Yes! Wait.

There's more.

More? You get to help decorate the coach And pick the costumes too.

Oh, my goodness! This is sooooo exciting.

Hand-clap! Hand-clap! Like three birdies in a nest Three friends are the very best Like three berries on a vine Three friends always make it fine One Two Three Is how we're meant to be! Ruby: I can't believe we actually Get to be in flylight pageant this year! It's so nice of you and amber to let us ride with you.

OhI haven't told amber yet.

But I'm sure she'll think it's a great idea! That's a bad idea, sofia.

The flylight pageant is very important to me.

Our coach has to look perfect.

I know I can do a good job.

I'm pretty sure about you.

But ruby and jade? Hello, down there! Good evening, enchancia.

They don't know what they're doing.

But ruby's really good at painting.

And jade always has great ideas.

Our coach will be the prettiest one at the pageant.

You'll see.

Pleeeeeeease.

All right.

I'll give them a chance.

But they better not mess anything up.

Amber said yes, come on.

Are you sure about this? ( sheepish chuckle ) they'll be fine.

Ruby: These cookies are perfect for dunking.

Look! Cookie milk! When everyone's done eating their cookies Or drinking them we need to decide How we want to decorate our flylight coach.

So, anyone have an idea? I do! I do! Let's cover the coach in cookies! Yeah, then if we get hungry during the pageant, We have a snack right there! Okaaaay.

That's one idea.

Sofia: I know! Let's make the coach look like a big, fluffy cloud! That's a great idea! So great that princess clio already thought of it And is turning her coach into a cloud as we speak.

Oh.

Ooh, how about this We decorate the coach like a beautiful tree! And we can dress up like birds! That's A good idea.

And we can all wear different colored feathers! Yes I like it.

And feathered tiaras to match! That's perfect.

We'll be birds and the coach will be our tree! Now first we have to draw up a plan, Then we can decorate the coach.

Follow me, ladies! See, I told you jade had great ideas.

Both your friends do.

I have to say, I'm impressed.

We're going to make a great team.

my friends and I are flying high and who knows when will be done so come along everyone let's have some royal fun my friends and I are flying high and who knows when will be done so come along everyone let's have some royal fun royal fun let's have some royal fun royal fun we're goanna have some royal fun, fun, fun royal fun let's have some royal fun I am so glad we're doing this together! So are we! Hand clap! Hand clap! Like three birdies in a nest Three friends are the very best Like three berries on a vine Three friends always make it fine One Two Three Is how we're meant to be! Amber: Yoo hoo! I need some help painting this side! Coming! We'll help you! ( laughing ) What's so funny? What are you doing? Ruby made us fairy wings! We're enchanted fairies in the garden! And we talk like ringing bells! Ding-a-ling-ling-ling! Oh, I'll make some fairy wings, too! Ta da! Now, I'm a fairy too! Ruby: Oh, we're not fairies anymore.

We're queens from a distant kingdom.

Oh, okay.

Let me go make a crown.

No, no.

It's glitter time.

Glitter! I'll get it.

We're having so much fun, sofia.

Amber is really great.

But I thought the three of us would be-- Amber: Get ready for some glitter! Both: Whoa! Both: Whoa! Now let's go see madame colette.

The royal dressmaker? She's going to make our costumes for the pageant.

Clover: Hey, sof! I came to check out the coach.

Lookin' good.

Thanks.

Somethin' wrong? No, I guess not.

I was worried that amber Wouldn't be nice to ruby and jade, But they're getting along really well.

Uh-oh.

What? I've seen this before.

Seen what? I used to be best friends with this bunny named stu.

We would sneak into the royal cabbage patch every day.

Then I introduced stu to my other bunny friend, cheeks.

I thought we'd all be friends.

But then, one day, I caught stu and cheeks Sneaking into the royal cabbage patch without me.

Oh.

Turns out, they had become best friends And I was totally left out.

That's terrible! Yes, and I don't want that happen to you! Ruby and jade were your friends first.

Make sure you're not left out, okay.

I will, clover.

Thanks! You want me to make four bird costumes in one day? Impossible! What does that mean? It means, it cannot be done.

Hi, madame collette! Did you tell her about our costumes? Madame collette said she can't make them.

Zere is not enough time.

I will handle this.

Madame collette, I know we're asking a lot.

But you are a spectacular dressmaker.

Oh you flatter me.

Go on.

Everything you make is simply magnificent! It is true.

But one day is not enough time For me to make four magnificent costumes! Which is why we will help you.

Meet your four new dressmaking helpers.

Helpers you say? Yes, and when everyone in the kingdom Sees your fabulous costumes, You'll be even more famous than you already are! All righty, then.

We don't have much time.

Each of you, pick out the fabric for your costume! We've got costumes.

Thanks, amber! Ruby: Good thinking! Ruby, jade! I know what you should pick! Orange for you, ruby.

And blue for jade.

Because they're your favorite colors.

I know that because we've been best friends forever.

Those are nice.

But look at ruby in this red.

Oh, and this green really makes jade's eyes sparkle! So, red and ze green? But you love orange! And you love blue, jade.

You've always loved blue! So, ze orange and ze blue? No, I want the green.

It's my new favorite color! And mine is red! And I'll wear yellow-gold, madame.

What about you, sofia? Purple, I guess.

Now grab zos scissors, zos needles and ze threads.

Time to create ze costumes! Let's go! Bye! I don't think I'll sleep at all tonight.

I'll be up every hour, thinking, "is it time to go to the castle yet? Is it? Is it? Is it?" That was surprisingly fun.

Uh-huh.

Aren't my friends great? Mm-hm.

But I guess they're our friends now, aren't they? I don't know about you, But I'm going to bed right after dinner tonight And sleeping in late.

We need to be well-rested for the pageant.

Aren't you coming inside? Uh, in a minute.

I have to find clover.

You and your rabbit.

Clover? You here? Oh, hey, princess.

Hey, how's it going with ruby and jade? They just changed their favorite colors because of amber.

And amber said they were her friends, too.

Say no more, princess.

This is just like stu and cheeks.

Next thing you know, they'll be doing things without you.

Like sneaking into the royal cabbage patch.

Let this cabbage be a warning! Don't lose your friends! I don't want to.

But what should I do? What did you do with stu? I'll tell you what I did.

I'll tell you what I did.

Nothing.

And it didn't work.

So whatever you do, don't do that.

I just need some time alone with them.

Without amber.

Why don't ask them over for dinner? It's too late.

But I could ask them over for breakfast.

Amber said she was sleeping late tomorrow So it'll just be the three of us.

There you go! I have to find mom.

Thanks, clover.

Anytime, princess.

Queen miranda.

You don't have to tidy up.

I'll take care of it.

This is a two-person mess if ever I've seen one.

Let's do it together.

As you wish, mum.

Mom! Mom! Sofia.

I'm so glad you're here.

You can help us clean up, too.

Oh, okay.

Can ruby and jade come over Extra early tomorrow for breakfast? Why extra early? Well, we've been spending so much time Decorating the coach with amber, I thought it'd be nice to do something With just ruby and jade.

Why not include amber, too? They'll see her after.

Sofia If amber's there, ruby and jade Will only want to play with her.

Ruby and jade are not going to stop being friends with you Just because they're friends with amber now, too.

They might.

Sofia there's an old expression The more, the merrier.

It means the more friends you have, The merrier everyone will be.

Okay, but can I invite them over for breakfast? Yes, sofia.

Great.

Thanks, mom! Hi, guys.

I'm so glad you could come early.

Us too! Where's amber? Um, she's still sleeping.

Come on.

What time do you think amber will be up? Oh, not for a while! She sleeps in late.

We can spend the whole morning together, Just the three of us! Won't that be great? Hand-clap, hand-clap.

Ruby and jade, great! You're already here! Amber.

You're Never up this early.

Oh, sophia, I was too excited to sleep! I couldn't stop thinking about our costumes.

In fact, I'm going to go see how madame collette's doing.

We'll come with you! Wait for us! I have finished ze four costumes.

I can't believe we get to wear these Well, what are you waiting for? Try zem on! ( laughing ) Look at us! We're like big colorful bird-girls! Madame collette: I truly am a genius! You really are.

Thank you, madame collette.

Au revoir, girls.

Have fun at ze pageant.

I knew those colors would look fabulous on you! Ruby: Hey, let's teach amber the hand-clap! Like three birdies in a nest Three friends are the very best Like three berries on a vine Three friends always make it fine One Two Three Is how we're meant to be! You've got it, amber! You taught amber our hand-clap? Why not? We're all friends now! That was fun! Now who wants to go feather our tiaras? Me! Me-me-me-me Me! And don't forget me! Oh, jade, who could ever forget you.

Clover? Sofia? Something wrong? Sofia ruby and jade taught amber our hand-clap! What? How dare they? Uh, what's the hand-clap? It's our special thing.

Only ruby, jade and I knew it! And now they're doing it with amber.

Oh, it's just like stu and cheeks Sneakin' into the royal cabbage patch.

I'm sorry, sof.

Hey, if it makes you feel better, I'll watch the pageant with you But only if you whip me up Some of that gooseberry pie first.

That's what I should do! Wow, that was easy.

No.

I'll make gooseberry pie and cherry cider For ruby and jade.

That'll remind them of all the fun We used to have together.

Then they'll want to be my friends again.

Yep, it's like I always say, There's no problem a little bit of food can't solve.

Alright, let's go get your friends back, princess.

That's exactly what I plan to do.

No, that's all wrong.

Perfect.

What happened to sofia? She's been gone for hours.

I don't know.

She better get here soon.

It's almost time to go.

It's getting late.

We better hurry.

Okay Whoa! Sofia! Slow down! There's no time.

Coming through! Ah! Yahhhhhhhh! Oh no! Look out! Huh? Ahhhhhhhh! ( squeal ) The coach! Oh, no.

That was not Part of the plan-- Our coach! It's a total mess! We can't go to the pageant with the coach Looking like this.

I told you how important this was to me, sofia! What were you thinking? I just UhYou know Wanted to bring jade and ruby Some gooseberry pie and cherry cider.

Pie? Cider? Why? Because Because Because why, sofia? Because I wanted to remind ruby and jade Of all the fun times we used to have together.

Well, you were both having so much fun with amber, I I thought you didn't want to be friends with me anymore.

Sofia, the three of us are always going to be friends.

We were just excited that we made a new friend.

And who wouldn't be, when that new friend is me? So you weren't trying to leave me out? No, why would we ever do that? Oh, no.

I was worried all day for no reason.

I should have just been happy you made a new friend.

But instead, I went and ruined the coach That we all worked so hard to make.

I'm sorry.

It's okay, sofia.

I understand.

You do? When you first moved into the castle, I had to share everything with you My friends, my family, even my tiaras.

It wasn't easy and I did things That may not have been so nice.

I remember.

So I know how you feel.

And I forgive you.

Really.

Yes.

So I'll miss the flylight pageant For the first time ever.

It's no big deal.

We can still watch it together.

It'll be just as fun.

We can even have some of that cider and weird pie.

If there's any of it not covered in twigs and flowers.

You know what? I think we can fix the coach.

How? There's no time to redecorate it.

I know, but look at all the flowers and leaves Stuck to the paint.

Maybe we can use them to make the coach look like A real tree.

We'd look like birds in a tree! For real! Let's do it! But sophia, the pageant starts in half an hour.

We can do it if we all work together.

The four of us.

What do you say? We need a few more flowers.

And some more twigs, too.

There! How does it look? Even better than before.

Oh no! I forgot to feather my tiara.

We know.

You never came back to madame collette's.

So we feathered one for you.

Thanks.

All right, little birdies.

Time to take flight.

Clover, do you want to come? Naw, I gotta go find stu and cheeks.

Maybe I was wrong about them, too.

Okay.

There's the pageant! We made it.

Hey, ruby! I can see your house from here.

Hi, mom! They're cheering for our coach! They like it! They really like it! This is so amazing! Thank you for inviting us! It's like they say.

The more, the merrier.

Hand-clap! Hand-clap! Like four birdies in a nest Four friends are the very best Like four berries on a vine Four friends always make it fine One Two Three Four Now we have one more!