01x24 - Holiday in Enchancia

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sofia the First". Aired: November 18, 2012 - September 8, 2018.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Animated series features Sofia, an ordinary girl who becomes a princess overnight when her mom marries the king.

01x24 - Holiday in Enchancia

Post by bunniefuu »

I was a girl in a village doin' all right then I became a princess overnight now I gotta figure out how to do it right so much to learn and see up in the castle with my new family in a school that's just for royalty a whole enchanted world is waiting for me I'm so excited to be sofia the first I'm findin' out what bein' royal's all about sofia the first makin' my way it's an adventure every day sofia it's gonna be my time sofia to show them all that I'm sofia the first Sofia: "holiday in enchancia.

" ( yawns ) ( gasps ) Oh, it's snowing! ( gasps ) Time to wake up! Do we have to? It's wassailia! Happy wassailia.

( groans ) Come on, clover.

It's my first wassailia in the castle, And I don't want to miss a second of it! on the coldest day of winter while the snowflakes dance and play everyone joins in the fun of our favorite holiday oh, wassailia day is here the most magical time of the year when all are filled with cheer it's wassailia happy wassailia It will be if I get that unicorn I've been asking for.

( chuckles ) oh, amber.

my mom and I sing carols every year around the tree by candlelight we spend the night as happy as can be But here in the castle, we do things differently.

Let's show her.

there's a big wassailia party and it lasts all day and night with countless treats for us to eat of each, I'll take one bite oh, wassailia day is here the most magical time of the year when all are filled with cheer it's wassailia wassailia happy wassailia and as night begins to fall comes my favorite part of all when we light the special candle? No, not that.

it's here in the hall when they hand us our gifts to open and we get what we've been hopin' for wassailia day is here the most magical time of the year when all are filled with cheer it's wassailia wassailia wassailia and I'm grinning ear-to-ear 'cause the family that I hold so dear will be so very near on wassailia wassailia wassailia the most magical time of the year Where's dad? He had to go out.

He said it was urgent royal business.

He'll be back in time for the party.

Oh! Just as long as he's back to light the candle and open presents! Shall we count them? And guess what's inside? Yes! I'm going to give minimus his gift.

Okay, dear.

James, tell me if you see any shaped like a unicorn.

Right Whatever.

( sneezes ) Ugh.

I'm sorry, princess sofia.

Oh, are you sick? Uh, yeah.

They're all sick except for me, sofia.

But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get it, too.

Oh, but even with the germs, It's so great spending the holiday break with you.

I'm glad the school let me bring you home.

And wait till you taste your gift.

Candied carrots! Yum! Oh, you're too nice to me.

Hold it.

You're being way too nice to me.

What's going on? What's the catch? ( gasps ) ooh! ( shivering whinny ) Oh, that's all I need.

Germs and bad weather.

Oh, minimus! I love it when it snows on wassailia! Thank you, kind woman.

This is your urgent royal business? I wanted to get the children a few last-minute surprises.

Aw, where's your holiday spirit, baileywick? Back at the castle.

Where we should be.

Well, we're only a forest away.

Happy wassailia, your majesty! Coachman! To the castle! And hurry! H'yah! H'yah! H'yah! H'yah! Get up there! ( grunts ) whoa! Whoa.

Just a little ice on the road.

That's all.

H'yah! H'yah! Whoa! Whoa! ( yelling ) Are you all right, your majesty? Yes, I believe so.

And you? I'm fine.

I just need to-- ( grunts ) Oh, this door is stuck.

( grunting ) ( grunting ) Where, where are the horses? They ran off, your majesty.

( grunts ) Oh! ( grunts ) It looks like the weather's taking a turn.

Are any of you gentlemen hurt? I heard the crash.

( gasps ) your majesty! Good sir, our coach slipped on the ice, And we could use some help getting back to the castle.

Do you have any horses we could borrow? I only have one horse, sire, and he's yours if you want him, But he's too old and slow to reach the castle before the blizzard hits.

Hmm.

How much time do we have? It'll be on top of us within the hour, But my cabin is nearby, and you and your men Can take shelter there until it passes.

That's very kind of you.

But as you know, it's wassailia.

I have to get back.

As you wish, sire.

We must ensure your safety, first and foremost.

It's too dangerous to ride through a blizzard.

Please.

( sighs ) all right.

Lead the way.

( sighs ) where is he? Mom, shouldn't dad be back by now? I'm sure he'll be here any minute.

But it's time for the party.

And we have so many presents to open! The party and the presents will just have to wait until your father gets home.

Constable myles, thank you for coming so quickly.

Your highness.

The king should've been back hours ago.

Perhaps he was just delayed.

Perhaps.

But maybe someone should go out and make sure that's all it is.

Yes, of course, your majesty.

Wallace and I will set out immediately.

I want to go, too.

If she's going, I'm going.

I'll Stay here and mind the presents.

We can take the flying sleigh and, uh, surprise the king.

It'll be fun.

( sighs ) All right.

Wallace, harness up the sleigh.

I'll go get ready! Me, too! Come on, amber! ( sighs ) okay.

( sighs ) it looks like the snow is picking up.

All: Happy wassailia! Oh, thanks.

Hey, where are you rushing off to? We're going to look for dad.

He should've been home by now.

I hope he's okay.

Anna, we have a few extra guests for wassailia.

King roland! King roland! Happy wassailia, your majesty! Ooh! ( chuckles ) Oh, children! Mind your manners.

And happy wassailia to you, too! And thank you for taking us in.

Oh, please.

You must be freezing! Have a seat by the fire, your majesty.

We don't have much, but what's ours is yours.

Cup of tea, your majesty? Why, thank you.

You're welcome.

( giggles ) ( grunts ) it's going to be a cold night.

Well, at least the children will be safe and warm in the castle.

Wallace! Yes, constable myles? Where are the horses? They're ill, sir.

All of them? I'm afraid so, sir.

Hmm Not all of them.

I knew there was a catch.

Oh! How is one horse going to carry all of us? Minimus can do it! I'm, uh, not so sure about that.

You'll be fine.

Well, if we're going to have any chance, We'd best travel lightly.

But I am travelling lightly.

Oh, fine.

All right.

Let's go.

I don't know about this.

It's really cold out here.

If sofia's dad's in trouble, I wanna be there to get him out.

( grunts ) come on! Hook a bunny up! ( sighs ) ( grunts ) Off we go.

Come on.

Oh! Hey! Okay, guess we're doing this! All right! Whoo! I should have eaten a bigger breakfast! All right, well, here we go! Here goes nothing! ( grunting ) Uppsy horsey.

( grunting ) Okay, we're airborne.

All right, I just need to keep flapping! I just need to keep flapping.

Okay, whew.

Wing cramp.

Good-bye, presents.

I don't see anything.

I don't either.

There's the road the king should be on.

But I don't see any coaches.

( gasps ) what's that? Wallace, take us lower.

Wallace: It's the king's horses! But the coach! Where's the coach? I don't know.

( all gasp ) A storm's blowing in.

We need to turn around, your highness.

We can't go back until we find dad! Something happened to him! Just a few more minutes, constable.

We must get you back to the castle.

I'll go out and find him myself.

I promise.

No! Mom, we have to keep looking! Brace yourselves! ( all gasp ) What's happening? It's a whiteout! There's too much snow! We have to land now! Out here? Down, horse! Down! You want me to land? On what? I can't see anything out here! ( gasps ) Okay.

Oh, tree! Tree! ( yells ) ( groaning ) Ahh.

( relieved sighs ) Minimus: Okay.

Whoo.

Yeah, wow, boy.

What do we do now? We get back in the sleigh, princess sofia, Draw the curtains, and wait out the storm.

But it's getting dark.

We could be out here all night.

Yes, we probably will, your majesty.

But the sleigh is built to keep out the cold.

We'll be fine.

But what about dad? We'll find him after the storm clears.

Wallace, light the lanterns.

Wallace: Right away, sir.

Isn't there anything else we can do? I wish there was.

But what if dad needs our help? I'm sure he's okay.

How do you know, mom? I just do.

You'll see.

We better get inside now.

Um I need to check on minimus first.

Okay, but be quick.

Constable, let's take out some extra blankets for the children.

Right away, your majesty.

Oh, minimus! I know mom said dad'll be okay, But we can't just sit here all night.

We have to do something! I'm no good in a crisis, unless you need someone to panic uncontrollably.

Hey, your necklace is glowing.

Is it supposed to do that? Huh? Oh! I'll be right back.

( gasps ) Princess aurora! Have you come to help us? Oh, sofia.

It's not my help you need.

Yes, we do! Dad is missing! And we went out to find him And now we're stuck out here, too! And I'm worried something bad happened to him! I could always count on my animal friends to help me through tough times.

And so can you.

Clover! Robin! Mia! What are you doing out here? We came to help you find your dad, kid.

What can we do? I don't know.

We could go back to the castle for help.

How would you find it in all this snow? Well, the animals who live in the woods know the way.

We could just ask them.

The animals in the woods That's it! Mm-hmm.

You can help me find my dad! Seek out the other animals in the woods And tell them to spread the word.

"the king is missing.

" If we can get all the creatures in the forest Searching for my dad, I know we'll find him! Ah, good thinkin', sof.

Let's do it! I think mia and I can cover a little more ground than you.

All right, all right.

I'm gonna let you do this on your own, But only 'cause you got wings.

Not 'cause I'd rather sit in the warm, toasty sleigh with sofia.

Okay? 'kay.

Good luck.

We'll find him, sofia.

( sighs ) Thank you, princess aurora.

Oh.

( chirping ) ( chirping ) Guess what? It's almost time to light the wassailia candle.

Finally! Finally! This is the first time I've spent the holiday Without amber and james.

And this was going to be my first wassailia with miranda and sofia.

They'll understand, your majesty.

( sighs ) I'm sure he's all right, wherever he is.

( sighs ) I guess we shouldn't have come out here.

( sighs ) ( tapping on window ) Sofia! We found him! We know where he is! What are your birds doing here? They're really chirping it up.

I think they're trying to tell us something.

We're not trying! We just said it! Mia, they don't know she can talk to us.

Sofia, come outside! I think they know where dad is! Sofia! Wait! Sofia, I know you wish we could be with dad.

I do, too.

And we will.

We'll all be together soon.

But not now.

Not tonight.

As much as you want to believe it, The birds don't know where he is.

But, mom, look.

( gasps ) The royal flag! Can it be? Your majesty, it would be an honor If you would light our wassailia candle.

Me? Well, it would be my pleasure.

By the light of this candle, We wish good tidings upon all enchancia.

Those we've just met and those we love dearly.

( knock at door ) Hmm.

Who could that be? Good evening, sir.

I was wondering if you've seen king roland.

Queen miranda! ( gasps ) Miranda? Rollie! Dad! Dad! ( gasps ) daddy! Oh, amber! Sofia! James! I, I don't understand.

Miranda, how did you find me? Uh It's a wassailia miracle? ( chuckles ) you're right, sofia.

It must be.

All: Happy wassailia! ( laughing ) Now, this is what the holidays are all about! Loved ones and new friends having a great time! ( grunts ) Dad, what are these? Oh! They're for you and your sisters.

But now isn't the time.

They don't have any presents at all.

Sofia? What are you doing? I already got what I wanted.

Here.

This is for you.

Happy wassailia.

( gasps ) for us? Hmm.

Hey! Amber, that one's mine.

We have enough presents.

( sighs ) you're right.

Here.

This is the best wassailia ever! Thank you! Well Are you gonna open 'em? Oh, look! Wow! ( gasps ) I love it! ( giggles ) the firelight is shining bright while the snow blows cold outside friendly faces, warm embraces surround us all tonight so we make this one simple wish meant for every girl and boy may the holiday bring you peace and joy from those who you love to the stars up above may the holiday bring you peace and joy peace and joy! from those who you love to the stars up above may the holiday bring you peace and joy