02x30 - Minimus Is Missing

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sofia the First". Aired: November 18, 2012 - September 8, 2018.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Animated series features Sofia, an ordinary girl who becomes a princess overnight when her mom marries the king.

02x30 - Minimus Is Missing

Post by bunniefuu »

i was a girl in the village doing all right then i became a princess overnight now i got to figure out how to do it right so much to learn and see up in the castle with my new family in a school that's just for royalty a whole enchanted world is waiting for me i'm so excited to be sofia the first i'm finding out what being royal's all about sofia the first making my way, it's an adventure every day sofia it's gonna be my time sofia to show them all that i'm sofia the first See? Riding a flying horse isn't so hard.

Um, amber? We haven't started flying yet.

Do we have to do that part? Don't you want to learn how to fly it? It's easy.

Just sit up straight, Then flick the reins And yell, "heeyah!" Okay, saffron.

Heeyah? ( screaming ) Oh! Oh! Oh And boom goes amber.

Good try, amber.

You stayed on longer than i did for my first time.

No she didn't.

Ready to try again? Not if it involves falling again.

( ringing bell ) Lunch is served in the dining hall! Lunch already? Oh, what a shame.

Guess we'll have to finish my riding lesson later.

Thanks.

Mm-hmm.

Are you coming, sofia? I'll be right there.

It was nice of you to come over and help With amber's lesson, minimus.

Anything for you, sofia.

( grunting ) Need a scratch? Ah, yeah.

Thank you.

Oh! Ooh, i have terrible wing-ear coordination.

You're the best, sofia.

( giggles ) see you in a bit! Well, hey there, short, light and purple! Whatcha doin' for lunch? I don't know.

Eating, probably.

Well, what do you say we grab some oats and get acquainted? Are you sure you're talking to me? Saffron: ( giggling ) you're funny! I'm saffron.

What's your name? Oh, minimus.

My name's minimus.

So what brings a horse like you to a stable like this? Maybe i don't need to ride my new horse.

I could just braid her tail and feed her apples.

Once you get the hang of it, amber, You're going to love riding.

When you and your horse are soaring through the sky, Just the two of you, you form a special bond.

Yeah.

Sometimes echo knows which way i want to go before i do! So what do you say, amber? Ready to go back out there? ( groans ) all right.

I'll give it one more try.

Minimus! Saffron! Echo! Minimus! Minimus? Minimus? Hey! Echo's not in his stall! Neither is saffron! Boy: The horses-- they've gone missing! They're all gone! Sofia: Gone? What do you mean, gone? Driver: They broke free of the carriage! The others are gone too! What's going on? All the flying horses have taken off, princess! What? Why? Well, i don't know.

One second i heard Strange music playing in the distance, Then the next second, bam! They all flew off! We should tell constable myles.

SoOnly the flying horses are gone? Yes, constable.

Did you see which way they went? They were heading southeast fast as their wings would take 'em! It's not like minimus to fly off like that, constable.

I'm worried.

Don't you fret, princess sofia.

I'll lead the search party myself.

And we won't rest until we find every last horse.

( sighs ) i wish we could go look for the horses too.

Where would we go? We could start with sir gilliam.

He knows everything about flying horses.

Maybe he knows where they went.

Yeah, but we can't get to royal prep without flying horses.

True.

Sofia, what you need is a distraction, Something to take your mind off all this.

Lets go to the jewel room! ( gasps ) amber! That's a great idea! Of course it is.

Jewelry makes everything better.

No, no, not the jewelry.

The griffins who guard the jewel room.

They can fly us to royal prep! Brilliant! Wait.

Are you suggesting we rideGriffins? Yup.

Stay here.

I'll get them.

Princess sofia? Hi! Hi! So good to see you again! Rarrrr! Wow! Jasper, you've gotten so big! Griffins grow fast! Look how big i am! Jasper! Slow down, honey! So what are you doing here, sofia? I need your help.

And your mom and dad, too.

Cool! Let's go, go, go! Father: Hold up, jasper.

She hasn't even told us what she needs yet.

He's always in such a hurry.

Ah! Don't! ( chuckles ) how can we help, princess? Come with me.

All right, you guys, on to royal prep! Great.

I'll take the big one.

Amber, you can ride opal, and i'll ride jasper.

Sofia, we don't have to do this.

The knights are already searching for the horses.

Minimus isn't just my horse-- he's my friend.

I'll do whatever it takes to find him.

Aren't you worried about saffron? Of course i am.

I really want her to get home safely.

But i don't know how to ride a griffin! I'm sure it's a lot like riding a flying horse.

I don't know how to ride a flying horse either! It's not hard.

Just hop on and hold on to the scruff.

Like this.

Okay? UhOkay, i'll go.

But just to royal prep.

Ohh, i don't know about this.

( sighs ) nice griffin.

( groaning ) good griffin.

So how we do take off again? All right, let's go, go, go! Amber: No, no, no! Whoa! Sofia: Come on, amber, now you're getting it! Let's go! Go, go, go Aaaah! Oh! Thanks.

Maybe i can fly this thing.

No, i can't! Okay, follow us.

We're there! Ohh, finally we can land! Actually, landing is harder than it looks.

See ya down there! Oh, no! Ohh, how do you steer this thing?! Ohh! No! Ohh! Sir gilliam! Princess sofia! What are you doing here? Our horses went missing.

So did ours! What? Every horse in the stable is gone.

( ethereal music ) where could they all be? Listen.

Do you hear music? I do! But where is it coming from? I don't know.

( gasps ) maybe it's the same music the coachmen heard before our horses took off! I think you're right.

Look! ( music continues ) Whoa.

They're all flying in the same direction.

Yeah, like they're following the music! And i bet wherever they're going, That's where our horses went too! Let's follow them.

Good idea.

No, it's not.

I am not getting back on that thing! The only way to learn how to fly Is to keep getting back on the horse.

Or griffin.

Or you could just not learn how to fly.

Amber, we don't have time to argue about this.

We're gonna lose the horses.

He's right.

We've got to hurry, amber.

Please! Arrghh! Fine.

All right.

Heeyah! Go, go, go! Please, don't let me fall again.

Oh! I should not have gotten back on this griffin, sofia! Horses chanting: Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful Excuse me! Where are you all going? Horses: Wendell is wonderful Huh? Who's wendell? Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful What?! ( amber screaming ) Amber! She won't fly straight! Yeah, because you're covering her eyes! Move your hands, amber! Ohh! Okay-- sorry.

Sorry.

I'llGrab the wings! Not her wings! Grab her scruff! Right.

Right.

The scruff.

I-i forgot.

Good job, amber.

The horses just flew into the clouds! We can still catch 'em.

Come on, let's go! Whoa! Can you see the horses? I can't see anything.

Where'd they go? I don't know.

( sofia groans ) Where are the horses? We lost 'em.

Thanks to you.

Don't blame me! I didn't even want to come, remember? Well, maybe you shouldn't have, amber.

James, stop it.

Amber, you can go back if you want.

We should all go back.

I can't.

I have to keep looking.

Haven't we looked enough? No.

I love minimus, And i'm not going to stop until he's all right.

He really means that much to you? He really does.

Okay.

But where would we even look now? UhI don't know.

I guess we could wait until we hear that music again.

Hey, look! There are flying horses down there! All right, opal, looks like i need to learn how to fly.

And this time we can't lose 'em.

Okay, opal.

Heeyah! Jasper, i want to talk to those horses.

Can you go any faster? I thought you'd never ask! ( horses chanting ) sofia: Where are you going? All: Wendell is wonderful Huh? Who's wendell? Wendell is wonderful.

Ohh! Who is wendell?! All: Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Why do they keep saying the same thing over and over? I don't know! It's like they're all under some kind of spell! What kind of spell? Horses: Wendell is wonderful.

wendell is wonderful The music! It must be putting them in a trance and leading them somewhere! But where? Looks like they're headed to tangu! What's that? ( gasps ) on, no! Is that what i think it is? The hanging gardens.

Look! I think there's someone on top of it! Horses: Wendell is wonderful Sofia: Is that wendell? He looks like a wizard.

And he's playing a lute! he must have lured the horses here! But why? I don't know.

We should get a closer look.

You got it! Whoa! Jasper, wait! I didn't mean this close.

Sorry, i was just trying to help.

It's okay.

But shh! We don't want wendell to hear us.

We can't leave sofia in there alone.

James, i've been in there before.

Once you're inside, the only way out is the top.

And that wizard is sitting up there! Okay, then you wait out here.

I'm going in.

Heeyah! James! You okay, sofe? Uh-huh.

( horses neighing in distance ) ( music continues ) Through here.

( horses chanting in distance ) Horses: Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful ( chanting continues ) Ha ha ha ha ha! Best birthday presents ever! We have to find our horses.

You go that way, i'll look this way.

( horses neigh ) Ohh! It's really getting crowded in here! Hey! Watch where you're swishin' that tail! Horse #3: Ohh.

Someone has horse breath.

Horse #4: Pretty much all of us, i think.

Minimus? Minimus! Sofia? Sofia! Sofia! Excuse me, sorry, sorry, sorry about that, Excuse me, pardon me, pardon the tail.

Sofia! Sofia? Minimus! Oh, i'm so happy you're okay! What happened? How did you all get here? We have no idea.

I was hoping you would know.

Well, as far as i can tell, That's wendell-- he's a wizard-- And he has some kind of magical lute that lured you all here.

I think i was better off not knowing.

Don't worry.

I'm going to get you all out of here.

Right now.

James: Sofe! You found them! Echo! James, come on.

We've gotta open that gate.

Amber: Ooh, i can't see anything! What if that wizard got sofia and james? ( opal whimpers ) maybe i should go up and take a peek.

OhhHeeyah! ( both grunting ) Everyone out! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! ( horses whinny ) Going somewhere? All: Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is Oh no! His lute is putting them back into a trance! Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful Well, well, well.

What do we have here? ( gasps ) A couple of little thieves who thought they could steal my horses? But they're our horses! They're my horses now! hey, hey, today's my birthday but i'm going out of my head 'cause all i wanted was one flying horsey but i got this crummy lute instead so i went and cast a little spell got every flying horse in the land and let me tell ya, i'm just getting started there's so much more i'm gonna demand you're gonna do it wendell's way i call the sh*ts, and everyone better obey what i want is what i will get that's a promise, and also a thr*at Whoa! Yeah! your crazy horses are my little pets now so you better stay out of my way 'cause all i gotta do is strum my little lute and they'll do whatever i say Jump! Spin! Now do-si-do! Oh, yeah! 'cause that's wendell's way you're gonna do it my way or you're gonna pay that's wendell's way Oh, they are in trouble! We have to do something.

Hmm.

So there's no way these horses are going anywhere.

And neither are you! Ooh, griffins! Bonus presents.

What do we do now? I don't know.

Hey! Take that! And that! And that! And that! Stop it! Unhh! I hate figs! Ow! Quit it already! Amber: I got a lot more where that came from! Amber! Don't let him play his lute! I'm on it! Minimus, lead the horses out.

James, we have to free jasper and onyx.

( horses whinny ) ( grunting ) these vines are too thick, sofia! Minimus: Let us give it a try! James, move over! Nice chewin'! Thank you.

( spits ) I knew having a big mouth would come in handy someday.

Amber: Ohh! I'm running out of fruit! I've got an idea.

That'll hold ya.

There! Now, time to get my horses back.

horses: Wendell is wonderful.

Wendell is wonderful We have to stop him once and for all! Jasper, it's time to go, go, go! Yeah! Horses: Wendell is wonderful Sofia: Hey, kid! Hey! My lute! Not anymore.

No! Let's get these horses out of here.

Wendell: No! I will not let you ruin my birthday! Woman: Wendell herman fidget iii! Mother? Ohh! I have been looking for you everywhere, young man! Is my son bothering you? Uh, yes.

I was just getting myself a few presents.

( horses whinnying ) Ohh! Did you steal all these horses, wendell? It's my birthday, And all you got me was that rubbish lute.

Wendell, you get what you get and you don't get upset.

And you certainly don't go and steal The entire world population of flying horses! ( sighs ) now, please apologize to these nice young people.

I'm sorry.

Like you mean it.

I'm really sorry! So am i.

And i can assure you There will be serious consequences for my son's behavior.

You are grounded, young man.

Ohh.

Not again.

And there will be no dessert for a week, No crystal ball-gazing for two weeks, And you'll be spending the rest of the day Cleaning out the cauldrons.

Wendell: Not the cauldrons! Mother: Wendell Wendell: Yes, mother.

Let's go home.

I'll round up the horses.

I can do it! Heeyah! Onward! Upward! Be freeeee! Jasper: That was so much fun! Let's do it again! Again, again, again, again! ( laughing ) we're never getting him back into the jewel room, Are we? Uh(chuckles) Nope.

Thanks for coming after me, sofia.

Anything for you, minimus.

Amber, looks like you're almost ready for a derby race.

I am a fast learner, aren't i? You know, you really saved us back there.

James: Yeah, i didn't know you had it in you.

It's like sofia said, james.

When you love someone, you do whatever it takes To make sure they're okay-- even if it's your own brother.

James: Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

( all laughing ) sofia: Oh, amber