03x06 - The Maidens' Jungle Trap

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sonic X". Aired: April 6, 2003 – April 18, 2005.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime series follows the adventures of Sonic and his friends after an expl*si*n transfers them to the human world.

03x06 - The Maidens' Jungle Trap

Post by bunniefuu »

Terrible robots named Metarex are devastating the universe by destroying the planets they meet Sonic & Knuckles have much difficulty to fight them and everyone is petrified at the idea of seeing these terrible robots bring the heart of a new planet.

Our young heroes will have much trouble to oppose these robots who are practically invincible.

The Chaos Emeralds will help them.

Young Girls Jungle Trap Red alert Enemies getting closer They're here It's the Metarex!

And they bring a Planet Egg with them We must absolutely take it from the Metarex All members of the crew get at your station Okay Laser Canon Fire !

It had no effect The wings of the ship are damaged It looks like they want to put our ship in pieces The Sonic Driver remains You all ready in the machinery room?

Of course we're ready!

Sonic it's your turn Get in position right now OK Sonic Drive fire !

Here we have confirmation, the Metarex have been destroyed We can start to slow down They did it Great they b*at the Metarex Sonic is really great but just a minute How is he going to come back on the ship now?

What's wrong?

Once the canon sh*t, we must get back Sonic And I've got to admit, the program supposed to bring him on the ship is not totally done or rather I even totally forgot to invent one.

Ah I see, in other words, we can't do anything for him Sonic come back Oh I'm sorry, didn't do it on purpose Eggman!

Unbelievable a Chaos Emerald I fell on a true golden mine What am I gonna do with this now?

These opponents are incredibly strong and I'm here all alone in the middle of the jungle How am I gonna get out of here now?

If only someone could help me This place gives me goose flesh But what have I done to deserve this They're coming, they came to get me Ah I have an idea if I can't b*at them I'll just have to use tricks Wait, I want to come with you No it's too dangerous outside And we never know, there can be other Metarex around So what's the problem?

Listen I promise to find Sonic and bring him back In the mean time stay here and help Chris There's still much modification to do on the canon A kid like you can only give us troubles anyway What did you just say?

What are you waiting for, take off !

Well okay You are going to pay!

The trees are really huge here But the forest is terrified.

Surely because their Planet Egg have been abducted If we don't do anything, the trees will die.

I hope we will find the Planet Egg as fast as possible Me too Amy-san?

Where are you going like that?

Think a little!

I'll try to find Sonic!

But I thought Tails and Knuckles were already looking for him To recover what is valuable by its own hands is the best attitude to adopt for a young girl!

Say what you want to Chris!

Later!

Amy-san!

To recover what is valuable by its own hands Cosmo-san?

Hey wait we're coming Amy bring me cord number 3 with the printed circuit Amy?

Cream?

Oh no not that Not only Amy has disappeared but Cream and Cosmo too Here's the typhoon, Amy do you hear me?

No answers, they must have closed the radio Here's the typhoon, do you get me X-Tornado?

Here's X-Tornado, what's wrong Chris?

Amy disappeared, as well as Cream and Cosmo What ?!

All these kids are so stubborn It bothers me to ask you this, but we must find them as fast as possible Oh the Chaos Emerald is reacting It means there's more Chaos Emeralds around Fantastic But, what's going on?!

Stop here I'd like to fill my pockets with emeralds, not you?

Excellent idea, Lets go Tails, Knuckles answer me Where are you going Oh, Damn, These two can be so egoist !

Sonic!

Sonic!

Are you okay you're not hurt at least?

I'm sorry You don't have to come with me you know Not only will I find Sonic But I'll also find the Planet Egg I want to come with you anyway We dawdled long enough, Lets go Fine if you insist I must protect this planet I must do what it takes so what happened to my planet doesn't happen ever again Cosmo Run Away I had the chance to escape alive so I estimate this is my mission It's the Planet Egg What ?

Are you sure?

But what is it doing in such a place?

I find it weird there's no signs of Metarex around Yes you're right it's very weird It's as if it was saying "come on get me" I'm gonna take this risk Cosmo but I know it might be a trap But I promised to do whatever it takes to get back the Planet Egg Oh no what's going on?

You fell in my trap A Metarex If you want a little advice You can start making your prayers by the way thanks I bring this with me finally it was a piece of cake I'll use the same tactic to catch them one by one.

Sonic won't let himself get trapped by someone like you You are not very convincing behind the bars of your cage, really Calm down Amy I beg you Well I think I only have to make another trap I'll come back for you You won't regret my return That's it go away It's rather you who won't regret your return I bet you will get squashed by Sonic Amy do not irritate yourself I'm sorry I should have been the only one to attract me all this trouble and in spite of me I implied you in this story too What ?

something' wrong?

no no All is well We must absolutely find Sonic before this Metarex returns Don't you think we should go back to the ship?

I'm sure Chris is worrying a lot for us No way!

I don't have a minute to lose I want to find Sonic and I'll find him no matter what I must absolutely change my proceedings way If I continue to attract troubles I won't ever succeed to save no planet Girls look over there Careful it might be a trap again Because you think he would use the same method each time?

Even if it's a trap it's my duty to get the Planet Egg back No wait not so fast As long as I'm the only one to take this risk it doesn't matter You fell in my trap but what are you doing there?

How did you escape?

What makes you think we will tell you?

Anyway you are not very smart to get trapped twice Now you won't escape me What are you planning to do ?

It's our turn Cheese Let's go !

We're leaving I think we should head back to the ship I said no I want to be the first to find Sonic and it's me alone who must find him is that clear?

Amy, Cream and Cheese, you three are wonderful girls.

But each time I try to do something good I end up screwing it all You know it's false since you got the Planet Egg back oh it's true You must be right Don't be so hard with yourself and keep fighting for what you believe in Okay As for me I'm decided to find Sonic and I promised to not cry even if get many abrasions and that's why I won't go back to the ship Apparently, I don't have a choice in this case I'll help you it looks like Cheese is also agreeing It's nice To fight for what I think is right and of course we'll help you too Cosmo, we promise you can always count on Amy Cheese and I Thanks Cream Cosmo-san!

I got it back That's what you think What ?

why do you say that?

I can't see anything yes You can't escape anymore I did it they fell in my trap Wha, I'm dreaming ?

Cream Cosmo lets do it Okay !

Good job We only have to unify our forces to become invincible Sonic!

Tails!

Look I found the Chaos Emerald !

No need to search it now Stay where you are we're landing immediately Eggman!

I'm taking back the Chaos Emerald For your information I found it first You don't even use it to do good anyway Open your eyes wide and look at what I'm about to do Mission Accomplished Chaos Emerald has been retrieved Maximum power You won't escape we will see!

Look it's Sonic!

Oh no!

Nothing missed but that one!

Sonic oh I was so worried about you Oh slowly Amy do you want to let me go now You'll never believe it All three of us got the Planet Egg back How dare you att*ck an aged man You all will be punished for what you just did Yes and you will pay the high price No I don't have anything to do with this, let me go that, I don't care you will regret what you did as well as the others What's going on?

The Planet Egg's energy is accelerating the trees growth So that's the power of this planet?

It's great but now we can't even move, What are we gonna do?

I have no idea Yes here's the typhoon, Go on speak What wait ?

Don't speak all at the same time and tell me what's going on Can I know what you're waiting for to cut down these lianas?

That's what we do but they always grow back Cosmo, find a solution I'm starting to choke I'm sorry!

Sonic!

Chris!

A little more effort got it Sonic!

I've got it yes nice, it's up to you You're gonna pay this!

finished well not exactly That was a weird experiment You don't say Say you !

I'm really sorry, really sorry for all that I did I promise to not take the Planet Egg anymore he's not on his guard anymore I knew you were up to something No no no no not that!

We finally found the second emerald I bet we'll find the next one very fast I see you found your moral back If we keep unifying our forces I'm sure all will go well